NDR Report question

One of our users sent an email to one of our remote sites which has e-mail
service through their local provider.

The user addressed the email via the Custom Recipient Entry in our GAL.

This is the NDR I got:

                554 forwarding loop, mail is looping

Does anyone have any idea what that means?  I have searched technet and
other sources and can not find anything on this error.

Thanks

Bob Schmidt

it means that the mail is going in loop literally. Have
you recently moved connectors or the IMC? if so then
force replication on the directory, this will allow the
MTA to discover the correct bridgehead to send the mail
to. if what I've described doesn't describe your
environment then disregard my "fix".
Jerry

0
anonymous (74722)
12/16/2003 8:34:25 PM
No, we have one Exchange 5.5 server, so nothing has moved recently.

Thanks.

Bob

"a_jermo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> it means that the mail is going in loop literally. Have
> you recently moved connectors or the IMC? if so then
> force replication on the directory, this will allow the
> MTA to discover the correct bridgehead to send the mail
> to. if what I've described doesn't describe your
> environment then disregard my "fix".
> Jerry

SetTimer() question
I'm using the timer function 'SetTimer()' and 'KillTimer()' function to start and stop the animation. The problem is, the animation pauses during the call to the Sleep() function or call to a function that takes a long time to complete processing. What can I do so that the animation does not pause. Thank you Put the long process in a seperate thread. Or Pump messages in between your long process. You can also change your sleep to do something like this void CMyApp::Wait(DWORD HowLong) { MSG Msg; DWORD Start = GetTickCount(); while (Start + HowLong > GetTickC...

Looping Question
I want to use an if....end if statement in VBA that repeats over 20 times. The problem is that each iteration of the loop involves a different field in my table (20 different fields) so the coventional way of looping doesn't work. How can I do this without having to repeat the if....end if statement 20 times in code. below is my code: If Me.Txtm1 >= getdistance Then Me.Txtm1.Visible = False Me.t1.Visible = False Me.tt1.Visible = False Me.S1.Visible = False End If If Me.Txtm2 >= getdistance Then Me.Txtm2.Visible = False M...

Basic sumif question
This may sound stupid but please bear with me. I want to calculate the sum of a column base on a true or false query. Column A Row 4 has the value of F or M, I want to sum up Column A row 6 to row30 depending on the value of row 4, in row A 33. So in structured English I would assume it would be... If A4 = F Then A33 = A6:A33 In Excel I have tried this... =SUMIF(B9:B33,"=F") But it returns a value of 0 even though I have values in A6:A30. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Paul I found your description to be somewhat confusing. One interpretation would use =SUMIF(B9:B33,&quo...

Question about System.Xml.XmlDocument.SelectNodes
Hello group, I have a some xml that looks like this below: <tuneRequests ct="3" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <tr xsi:type="trGenericType" number="2"> <s name="KATU" call_sign="KATU" affiliation="ABC Affiliate" id="28455700" ppv="0" /> </tr> <tr xsi:type="trGenericType" number="3"> <s name="KOAB" call_sign="KOAB" affiliation="PB...

Question About Junk Folder/Mail
When one looks at the Junk Mail folder for either a POP or otherwise server, and does the ongoing Let-Em-In method as follows: 1. Highlight Junk Mail 2. [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Add to Safe Senders list 3. then (on the same message) [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Mark as Not Junk , these two commands certainly work, but one other annoying item is that it assigns the message or messages highlighted as Read. A look in the folder where the [erm] mail rules are supposed to place it shows the message having been processed, but marked as Read, thus not highlighted and fairly dif...

Custom Reports in Reports not available??
2 questions... 1. I just figured out how to download the reports available. I just realized that when I go to reports in store operations manager, the custom reports option is not available. Is there a reason for this? How can I fix this? 2. I really need to do a report on customers. I need to know how much money a list of customers has spent between certain dates. I can't seem to get any of my report options to let me do all of those things at once. EX. customers that spent greater than or equal to $50 between 11/1/06 and 12/31/06 and to have it list the total sales for that time fr...

Reporting Error #3
Hi, When running CRM 4.0 reports I receive the following error in Windows Events : Web service request ListExtensions to Report Server http://ucserv:8085/reportserver/ReportService2005.asmx failed. Error: La demande a =E9chou=E9 avec l'=E9tat HTTP 404 : Not Found. thanks for your ideas. Bernard ...

how do i report a bug in excel
how do i report a bug in excel Hi Dave well if you'ld like to post here what you've found we can (probably) tell you if it is a known one already and maybe even suggest a solution or workaround. Cheers JulieD "dave" <dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF36F937-24C7-4E2C-A4FF-D743A4E9AAC0@microsoft.com... > how do i report a bug in excel Or, as is often the case, not a bug at all but "just the way things work". -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "JulieD&q...

Subreport Data Listing Twice for Each Report Record
On a report & subreport pair, the subreport data is listing out twice, and I can't seem to sort out why. Any suggestions appreciated. -- Thanks, tbl tbl wrote: >On a report & subreport pair, the subreport data is listing >out twice, and I can't seem to sort out why. Does the subreport diplay two records? If so, the problem is that your main report's record source query has a Join to the subreport's data source. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] in article bq9q83pdvsepjusn44j91g84rpveu5a9bk@4ax.com, Marshall Barton at marshbarton@wowway.com wrote on 7/5/07 1:18 PM...

Making sub reports invesible
I have this repot that has 3 text boxes Summer Brochure Winter Brochure Skiing Brochure Which will have -1 or 0 depending if true or false I also have 3 sub reports for each brochure How can i set it to make the a subreport invesiable if one of the brochures is false 0 Thanks Simon. I think you mean you have 3 subforms... one for each of the Brochure types. Do you mean that if SummerBrochure is False, hide the SummerBrochure subform... and the same for each of the Brochure types. In the OnFormat event of the report section that contains the brochure subforms... Su...

report showing email sent
Is there any way to report on # of email sent by each user? Sounds like there's a default report that will provide this in SBS, but I'm running Exch 2K3 Std. I was hoping there was an option built into exchange, but it seems like I'll need to use a 3rd party tool. Anyone know a way to generate this type of report from Exchange? Thanks 3rd party, or write something yourself that is able to grep this information out of the message tracking logs and present it in a readable format :-) Seriously though, 3rd party is really what you need to look at for this type of reporting....

Problems with CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I am having problems opening reports from the web client direct from the CRM server. When i ckick reports either in My Workplace the following message occurs: Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded. Any ideas what might be the problem? Note: I have not implemented Microsoft CRM myself, but one of our partners, so I know little about the install process. Hi, If you are running sqlserver 2005, the following could help: - log on to your server - start - all programs - microsoft sql server 2005 - configuration tools - reporting services configuration - connect to...

Troubleshooting Crystal Reports in CRM
The MS-CRM Implementation Guide states that the "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses" message you see when Crystal Reports fails to display can be addressed with the proper user privileges. As a result of the guide's recommended resolution, I went to the CRM Server and added the following members to the "Crystal NT Users" Group: * [domain]\Domain Users * NT Authority\Authenticated Users * NT Authority\INTERACTIVE After doing so, I still receive the message. It appears that all of the Crystal Reports-related services are up and running on the C...

Developer Toolkit question
I am trying to use the Developer Toolkit for Visual Studio for Dynamics GP to add a custom form to the Extras menu. All of the sample code is for C#. I am trying to do it in VB and it won't seem to work. Below is my code. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Chris Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic Imports System Imports System.Windows.Forms Imports System.Collections Imports System.Collections.Generic Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Bridge Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.DynamicsDictionary Public Class GPAddIn Implements IDexte...

Revised formula question
I guess I haven't explained my first questions very well. The answer will vary depending on what amount the formula is being calculated against. The answer will not always be same. I need to have a formula that calculates commission on the first $1500 and not any additional money on anything over $1500. So if a person raises $1300. The percentage is .034 - the commission would be $44.20. If a person raises 1500. the percentage is still .034 the commission would be $51.00. If the person raises 1600, the percentage is .034 for the first $1500 and the commission is still $51.00 because he...

customer summary report
1. I would like to print the customer summary report for all of the customers at the same time. I can print this report for one customer at a time from Inquiry>sales>Yearly summary. 2. I am looking at getting the YTD sales numbers for customers through smartlist or reports. Is this possible? Also what sql table holds this information. Check RM00103 and RM00104. Have you looked at the Period Sales Analysis report? -- Jim@TurboChef "Jack" wrote: > 1. I would like to print the customer summary report for all of the customers > at the same time. I can print this r...

Parameterized Reports in v1.2
Greetings all, From what I understand, CRM 1.2 permits parameterized reports. Do I need Crystal 9.x for this type of reporting? I am still able to run and build reports (outside of CRM) with the 8.5 Designer with no problems. I have not tried saving them to CRM's Enterprise folder. Also, can we use the Crystal Report Viewer component that ships with Visual Studio to build applications that access the CRM database? (This was not possible in the previous version.) Thanks, Justin Yes you need crystal 9 to use reports with parameters "Justin" <anonymous@discussi...

Report Manager Add In for 2003
I have upgraded laptop and Office software but cannot find the add in for Report Manager on this latest version. On 2000 it came on the disc, on 2002 I downloaded it from Microsoft site but the only download I can find now is the 2002 version and it does not appear to work. Running XP Pro. What has happened to it? Has it been replaced? the download didn't like my machine, had to put it on another then transfer. Sorted! >-----Original Message----- >I have upgraded laptop and Office software but cannot find >the add in for Report Manager on this latest version. On >200...

questions how it work live mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable HI=20 I am very confusing about live mail on my mircosoft email, it seem not = work online email and receive.. It does make me frustrate. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> ...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

create flixible forecast reports?
Is it possible to create flexible forecast reports (global reports, reports for one country, for one business-line, one account-executive, ...) with revenue and profit margin, given the following information for the opportunities: - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), equal split over several months - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), not equal split over several months - hourly revenue and cost price for a consultant (linked at an opportunity), split over several months based on working days per month - hourly revenue and cost price for different consultants (lin...

Ms Money hangs when generately monthly reports
I am using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Trial Version 17.0.120.727, and everytime I generate monthly reports under the Reports Tab I will encounter the following error and MS money will hang & close. Any idea what's wrong with ms money? Error message:- Runtime Error! Program: ... gram Files\Microsoft Money Plus\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminte it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information ...

SQL Server 2005 CAL question
If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at the HQ server. Thanks in advance. Phil get a min of 5 cals Its not only the clients to think about its also any office PC that connects to SQL. "Phil V" <PhilV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2F3590-032F-4B4C-9CEC-5A6A6BC7F46D@microsoft.com... > If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at > the > HQ server. Thanks in advance. > > Phil ...

create automatic response to questions in excel....
Hi, Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? thank you, Felicia On Dec 1, 6:39 am, felicia <feli...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one > question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? > > thank you, > > Felicia One way, with questions in A1:A10 and corresponding correct answers in A1:A10 on a hidden worksheet with tab name "Answers"... right click the tab of the sheet with the qu...