My homework on free/busy prb

I have few exch 2000 servers and we use OL2000
our PF server is exch-srv1
I have about 10 resource mailboxes that use respective calendars to book
conf. rooms. All these 10 resource mailboxes are housed on exch-srv2
(SG1MS1), which mailbox store points to its  own exch-srv2 as public store.

I can't for some reason get free/busy information for these resource
mailboxes.

I moved one of the mailboxes to different exch server (exch-srv3 - SG1MS1)
and on this mailbox store i set (exch-srv1) on mailbox store properties as
public store.
Then i ran /cleanfreebusy.

I could see free/busy now, but next day it comes back to normal.

Any ideas where I need to look at?

Thanks,

0
Richard853 (481)

I also converted legacyexchangedn attritbute to lower-case, thought its not
related to the problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q286783

"Richard" wrote:

> I have few exch 2000 servers and we use OL2000
> our PF server is exch-srv1
> I have about 10 resource mailboxes that use respective calendars to book
> conf. rooms. All these 10 resource mailboxes are housed on exch-srv2
> (SG1MS1), which mailbox store points to its  own exch-srv2 as public store.
>
> I can't for some reason get free/busy information for these resource
> mailboxes.
>
> I moved one of the mailboxes to different exch server (exch-srv3 - SG1MS1)
> and on this mailbox store i set (exch-srv1) on mailbox store properties as
> public store.
> Then i ran /cleanfreebusy.
>
> I could see free/busy now, but next day it comes back to normal.
>
> Any ideas where I need to look at?
>
> Thanks,

0
Richard853 (481)

We're Giving Away RANGE ROVERS when You Join FREE
As one of the Nets TOP Millionaires I never do free opportunities. A good friend of mine and fellow top earner showed me a check from this free opportunity that was so big it paid for a 2008 Range Rover and his 6000 Sq Ft House. I was shocked. I said you kidding right? He Wasn't. He just threw up banners on safelists and ad sites. I had to try it since it was free.I did and got a check for 10 Grand! Listen To this Amazing Audio: http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WpmTgFBk Go to my website and lock your position in TODAY: http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Bill-of-Material and Assembly Posting for Dynamics GP Business Rea
I wanted to get some feedback on the need to provide bill-of-material maintenance functionality with a simplified assembly posting capability for Dynamics GP Business Ready software. I know the functionality is there in Advance Management. As a developer, does it make sense to provide this as 3rd party functionality at the Business Ready level? Greg ...

Small Business Server 2003
Is Great Plains 7.5 compatible with Small Business Server 2003? yes -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07ec01c50df0$3d7be8d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is Great Plains 7.5 compatible with Small Business Server > 2003? ...

Business Portal #19
The company directory feature in Business Portal displays information on work telephone numbers, email address, etc. However, I cannot find in the actual Dynamcis application where this data is stored. I cannot find it anywhere on the Employee Maintenance card in the HR module. Is this data in Business Portal being pulled from the Dynamics or is it storing this info separately? If in Dynamics where? Hutch, Thanks for using the newsgroups. This information is found in a company database in the Hrm_WorkContactDetails table. Thanks Rob -- Rob Bernhardt Software Quality Assurance M...

Free Webinar on Excel tips & tricks by an Excel MVP
I'm leading a FREE 1-hour online Webinar on Excel Tips & Tricks. Dec 16, Jan 14, Jan 27 from 4-5PM (each session is the same). If interested, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the yellow/orange "Try a free webinar" link on the left side, click the Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks link, follow instructions to register. ...

Business Card Reader / Scanner
Can anybody recommend / has experience with a Business Card Scanner to integrate with Outlook / CRM. Thanks, Boolean1 You could try the solution of CardScan, this company has an add-on for CRM 3.0 Look at: http://www.cardscan.com/products/cspro_formscrm.asp I don't have experience with this add-on at the moment. Good Luck Ed "Boolean1" wrote: > Can anybody recommend / has experience with a Business Card Scanner to > integrate with Outlook / CRM. > > Thanks, > > Boolean1 > > > > We'll report back what we find. Thanks, Boolean1...

Small Business Edition and Server 2003 Enterprise
I see a few vague references that small business server is suggested for the Small Business Edition of CRM 3.0, but can't see anything that says it won't work. Does anyone have the inside scoop on this. I don't really want to downgrade my server software to have SBE CRM 3.0 go on it. Right now I am running Server 2003 Entreprise. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Calum I just tried to install CRM 3.0 SBE on a win2003 enterprise server. When installing the license key the installation failed! Please can a someone confirm that CRM 3.0 SBE cannot be insta...

Using Business Unit
Hi, How I can set each Oportunity to specific Business Unit doesn't matter the Ower from Opportunity? I need creat a user that can see (only read) specific Oppotunities. ...

Another Question Regarding Business Cards...
Hello, First off, I have Windows XP, SP3 and Publisher 2003. I have created a business card using one of the predesigned templates in Publisher. I am actually following instructions in a book that I purchased. So now it tells me to apply a Background, which I do, and it looks great in the publication window. But when I go to print preview, the background extends to beyond the top of the card and a little below too I think. The height with of the background is 2.25", not 2"? I also applied the background to the Master Page, and the same happens. I have been down this ro...

Outlook 2003: Free/busy availability
Hi, Using Outlook 2003: We're trying to book a meeting that is over a month in advance (i.e. todays date is 28 May, we want to book a meeting in July). Outlook is showing everybody's availablilty as "no information" - is there a way to get free/busy info to book a meeting over a month in advance? Thanks, Kim What do you show as your default free/busy publishing interval? I usually make mine at least 6 months. If this still does not work, then try starting Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all r...

Small Business: Categorizing depreciating expenses
Hello small business edition users, Record keeping issue: How do you all categorize expenses that are *depreciable*? Do you create your own category(ies) under "Other business expense?" The reason I ask is because you don't necessarily want the full value of depreciated assets to show up in something like the profit and loss report. i.e. you don't really want your $3000 computer lumped in with this year's "Office expenses" since you don't get to deduct the whole thing, right? I was wondering if there are any clever ways other folks out there categori...

Business Portal 2.5 FP
Hi I am having no end of problems installing Business Portal 2.5 FP Towards the end of the installation, the Creating Web Items reaches 40% and stays there. I have waited for 2hours and still no progress. So stopped the installation, removed, rebooted, and repeat the process again. The Server is a Small Business Server 2003. I am at my wit ends, has Business Portal 2.5 FP been tested on SBS2003 server? I am at the customer site and i am trying to decided if i should leave the installation to run over night (but i will be back at my office tmw) I have raised a call ...

Business Portal Order Entry Discount Price Option
This is crucial for Order entry clients that we work with using business portal Microsoft Dynamics Incident Number: 8638390 Incident Type: Technical Support Subject: price override Occurs At: All Workstations Current Status: Open - Solution Delivered Not Confirmed Originated: 8/14/2006 4:58:00 PM PDT Originated by: Rose Business Solutions Inc. Authorized number: 8587949403 Regarding Customer: Emerald Publications Team: NA GP Dist_Mfg_Proj Support Region: North America Agent: Kelly Dettmann Current Contact: Jake Product Line: Microsoft Dynamics GP Topic: Business Portal Order Management Appl...

Printing Multipule Business Cards Per Sheet
I have Publisher 2000 and when I choice Multipule Cards it only prints out 4 per sheet. I am trying to print the standard Avery format of 10 per sheet. Can anyone help me out on how to set this up. From memory (just came flooding back) in Publisher 2000 you actually go to the menu File then Print and there is a button in the bottom left hand side that allows you to change the number per sheet. Yes, it is a bizarre place to have put it. Post back if I am not correct. -- A few messages down the list is this replay I gave to another. In Publisher 2000: File Print Page Options But...

Business Portal Report Scheduler Publishing Error
I am unable to publish reports to the Business Portal report catalog. I changed the location of the shared folder a while back, and the new location worked fine for a short period of time. In the course of troubleshooting, I have recreated the share a few times to be sure the permissions are correct. Now however, I anytime I publish a report using any settings, the opertion results in two failures. The first is always the Historical Aged Trial Balance (no matter what report I actually selected) and the second is my report. Both say report destination location invalid, but the first...

converting money home and small business 2006 to money plus premiu
I am trying to go from home and small business 2006 to money plus premium with no luck. When I open my old file it tells me that it needs to convert, starts, then i get the message the money stopped responding and i have a choice of checking online for a solution or closing. When it checks online it finds no solution. I have tried severl pc's, tried repairing then converting, tried to restore a backup and everytime I get the same error. Does anyone know how to get around this? ...

Free floor plan design software
Happy New Year! We have just released the beta version of a new floor design plan software and would like your feedback. MavericksPlan ( Beta 1) is now available for download at: http://www.mavericksplan.com The product is very easy to use, and the website also includes a demo and tutorial video which you can find at: http://www.mavericksplan.com/mavericks/beta1/tutorial/mavericksplan_beta_1/mavericksplan_beta_1.html Thank you for helping us to test the product. Please send your feedback to feedback@mavericksplan.com Our best regards, ...

Microsoft Money2003 Deluxe & Business (invoices)
When creating invoices I can't seem to have it print what I would like. Is there a manual for this software? Seems as though I am becoming disgusted with Microsoft because I can't get an answer. Your help would be appreciated. Bonnie What would you like it to print? You need to provide more details in order for someone to provide you with an answer. Have you tried using the help provided within the program? How have you tried to contact Microsoft? "Bonnie" <bonnieb434@aol.com> wrote in message news:6d8d01c343f6$f745d2f0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When creating...

Business Reimburse should NOT be in gross wages
Business Reimbursements are not wages and as such should not be included in gross wages anywhere in Great Plains. Unfortunately, they are and we have many clients that complain / are unhappy with this..... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.mi...

Business Portal & KPIs
We can set up queries using parameters but if you use one of these queries in a KPI and, in turn, add the KPI to a portal page, there is no mechanism to prompt the user to input parameters and the query generates a “Calculation failed for KPI period: Current Fiscal Year”. I expect the error is a result that no parameter is passed to the query. Is it possible to build KPIs that accept input parameters? Kimmer -- Currently the KPI functionality does not allow a user to input parameters. The queries used to create a KPI must be fully defined. -- Kirsten Any views contained within are...

OLE Server Busy #2
Hi, I have a client will use OLE Notes extensively. All the notes are on a shared folder on the network. However, even if i point the OLE path to the local drive they would still get the "Server Busy" error if they wait to attach their PDF files too long. Please help! Thanks, Andrianne The answer may be here: http://www.codeguru.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-307834.html -- sunrat "Andi" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a client will use OLE Notes extensively. All the notes are on a > shared folder on the network. However, even if i point the OLE path to &g...

Business Cards on Avery 8373
No matter how I change margins I can not get it to print as needed. I started with sides: .75 top: .5 (as for 10 up) I can't find how to set rows to 4 instead of 5, does anyone know correct margins for avery 8373, or is there a publisher template I'm missing HELP What version Publisher? This label in the 2003 label list in page setup. Top - .75 Side - .5 Vertical gap - .5 Horizontal gap - .5 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jus1guy4u" <jus1guy4u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Business Portal 2.5 Install Error
Someone posted this a while back.. "thebigo9" <thebigo9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:491CA957-2C6C-4440-BFD6-CACE94C06584@microsoft.com... > Receive error: The Business Portal data in the database you selected is > not > compatible with this version of the Business Portal. You must select a > different database before continuing We get the same exact thing. Can someone tell me how to get around this error? We are on GP 8.0. Trying to install portal on a new Windows 2003 SBS. You need to check to DB_Upgrade table and check to see all da...

What is the difference between contacts, accounts and business co.
Why use contacts vs. business contacts vs. accounts in the contacts part of Outlook? ...

Business Portal email addresses
Hi everybody - we have business portal for emailing customer invoices. I need to see all the email addresses that we have for each customer within businesses portal. What database/table would those email address reside in? Look in dbo_CustomerDocumentDelivery and dbo_CustomerDocumentDeliveryType "modonnel@knight.com" wrote: > Hi everybody - > we have business portal for emailing customer invoices. I need to see all > the email addresses that we have for each customer within businesses portal. > What database/table would those email address reside in? T...