Must Enter domain name on OWA 2003 Front End?

I noticed two things happen if you do *not* use your domain name when you
log onto the OWA 2003 Front End server:

1. When you use the Logout button you get a prompt for your username and
password again

2. When you try to  open a link within an email message you are prompted for
your username and password, and then you must use your domain\username or
else the link will never open.

Q. Is this because our Internet Mail domain name and our AD domain name are
different?  I thought the instructions from Microsoft said you could set a
default domain, but the options were only for my email domain and not for
the AD domain.  What did I miss?

Thanks!

Hi

We have the same problem, have you found out any solution yet?

/Peter