Multiple postmaster accounts

Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple
postmaster accounts?

We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing
three admin groups servicing multiple domains.  Is there a way to configure
the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain?  Currently all
our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy.

How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to?
ie:  postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com

--
Many Thanks
0

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep
<Nikrep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple
>postmaster accounts?
>
>We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing
>three admin groups servicing multiple domains.  Is there a way to configure
>the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain?  Currently all
>our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy.
>
>How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to?
>ie:  postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com

http://www.ivasoft.biz/rpm.shtml
0
adavid (8731)
7/12/2005 5:32:27 PM
Cheers andy.

--
Many Thanks

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:59:12 -0700, Nikrep
> <Nikrep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know how to configure the NDR's to be sent from multiple
> >postmaster accounts?
> >
> >We have an exchange 2003 organization running in native mode, containing
> >three admin groups servicing multiple domains.  Is there a way to configure
> >the account's that send the non-delivery reciepts per domain?  Currently all
> >our NDR's come from the default domain set in the default reciepient policy.
> >
> >How can we get the NDR's to mirror the domain they were being sent to?
> >ie:  postmaster@a.com or postmaster@b.com
>

> http://www.ivasoft.biz/rpm.shtml

0
Nikrep (6)

Analytical Accounting Distribution Lines
We have a partnerin Australia who would like to suggestion a functionality which allows you to copy the distribution lines of one analysis transaction to the next line. For example, copy distribution Line 1analysis to Line 2 analysis. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the...

Exception when creating entities under the Accounts entity
Dear all, When creating entitities from within the Account entity (i.e Contacts, Oppoertunities, Quotes, Orders etc) we getv the following error: Server Error in '/' Application. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unspecified error Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified error] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMCustomizationClass.Transform(CUserAuth& Caller, CObjectName& SourceObject, Int32 TargetObjectType, Int32 TargetFieldType) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateFrom(Int32 sourceEntityType, String sourceEnt...

Project Accounting Question
I created a new project (T&M), changed its status to open from estimated. However, I am not seeing this project in the lookup window for expense entry or purchasing. What could be happening here? Have you entered Cost Categories under the BUDGET button for that project which are of types Employee Expense or Purchases. If the project doesnt have any COst Cats of the type related to the transaction you want to post, it wont show in the list. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13e501c49c86$bc84b160$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I created a new project (T&...

sync Outlook data between multiple computers
Looking for a way to sync both contacts and caledar on two different computers (single user). A tablet PC and a laptop running Win XP w/either Office 2002 or 2003 with peer to peer network. Do you have IR on both? At any rate, see if one of these solutions works for you: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer rweaver <anonymous@discussions....

Create an index based on multiple criteria
Ok...here's what I'm trying to acheive: I am trying to create a form which will calculate who's signature is required based on several criteria. The three cases for the signatures are: District Sales Manager (DSM) only DSM & Managing Director (MD) DSM, MD, & Sales Director (SD) There are three factors used to determine the required signatures. So, there are three text boxes on my form. I have named those controls as follows: txtCM (Contribution Margin) [intCM] txtRV (Revenue) [intRV] txtCst (Cost) [intCST] And here are the different scenarios: 1. If intCM > 30 and i...

Multiple Relationships between 2 Entities
All. We've encountered a problem where pairs of entities with 2 (or more) relationships between them cause issues when creating records through the associated grids. We have an entity with 2 relationships to Account, there are 2 navbar items displayed on the Account (this is fine as the 2 relationships are for different purposes) however creating a record from the associated grid results in both lookups to the Account being set to the same account. Checking the relationship mappings, both relationships have both lookups mapped to account.accountid (which is not what we want) and a...

Deleted Exchange accounts reappear #2
We have an infrequent issue where Exchange 2000 and 2003 mailboxes sometimes reappear after being deleted. (Some of the users accounts are NT based, and some are AD.) Has anyone else experienced this? If so, is there a remedy. ...

Multiple Values
My next problem is I need to extract only certain information from a worksheet as sample- Worksheet A Worksheet B Column A Column A Column B Column C SP001 SP001 PL001 16 SP001 PL002 1 SP001 DC001 5 Worksheet B is my Bill of Material...

Allocations by account
I have Money 2004. I have more than one account, each with several mutual funds. When displaying thesse funds, there is a "% Portfolio" column that shows the % of one fund relative to all funds from ALL accounts. However that's not what I want. I want to show the % of one fund relative to all funds from JUST THAT ACCOUNT. Can anyone point me in the right direction? TIA. In microsoft.public.money, fwvagabond wrote: >I have Money 2004. > >I have more than one account, each with several mutual funds. When >displaying thesse funds, there is a "% Portfolio&...

Does money 2004 checking and credit card accounts
When I pay my credit card in my checking account, I would like that payment amount to be posted as a credit in my credit card account. But these two accounts don't seem to communicate. How is this done?? Thanks You transfer money from your checking account to the credit card account and make the payment to the CC Company from the credit card account. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "larryfergy6" <...

Moving exchange2k3 server machine account from default OU to another...
Hi all. I have an win2k3 std sp1 server with exchange2k3 std sp2 on it. The computer account of the server sits in the default Computers OU, and i want to move it to another computer OU for policy purposes. I have a 2k AD. I understand that this move should go without a problem, maybe a restart of the services afterwards? I'm not going to move any of the objects in the Microsoft Exchange System Objects OU, just the computer account. Any problems that might occur, and would those potential problems be ok if i just move it back to the default OU? -- Gripe On Fri, 19 May 2006 ...

Changing Mailbox Quota of multiple mailboxes
Hello everyone, I have a (probably) small issue. I need to change to mailbox quota (total size) of a great number of mailboxes on serveral servers, but only those ones with a current size under 100 MB (some boxes have been sized up manually). I tried with WMI, but I can only read the Mailboxsize with it. I need to set it. Maybe ADSI is the right way (as far as I understand), but I have no clue where to begin. Maybe you can help me out :) Thanks in advance, Philipp Have you considered implemeting mailbox size limitations at the mailbox store level or possibly a System Policy? "Phil...

Return to the last accessed cell in a multiple paged file at reent
I have an Excel file at work that I did not create, with multible tabs (pages). Hyperlinks from the main page take me to the sub-pages. Some of the sub-pages open to the last accessed cell on that page, some take me to the top of that page. What can I do to make all pages open to the last accessed cell? ...

2 separate e-mail accounts
is there a way to use outlook with two email accounts and not have them dump into the same inbox? Never mind, I finally figured it out. "endosmom" wrote: > is there a way to use outlook with two email accounts and not have them dump > into the same inbox? ...

Multiple pages
When I use Publisher, it allows me to make a multiple page document on A4 paper folded in half, giving me four pages on one sheet of paper. (i.e. If I made it 8 pages, it would automatically print it out on pages oriented to make up a booklet with the pages in the order they appear on the screen.) Is there a way to set up word to do the same thing? On my PC at work I don't have publisher, but I do at home. I want to produce a specification in Word at work and print it out the same way publisher does. Is this possible? If so, could someone please explain in 'idiots guide' language h...

Simply accounting integration
Has anyone come accross any 3rd party components that provide integeration from MS CRM to simply accounting? I am mostly interested in the invoicing side of it. Ie. create invoice in CRM fired of some info to simply accounting for creating the invoice there. Thanks for any leads. Rick. ...

Transfers from one account to another.
I am using Money 2003. I have about 8 accounts at 2 different banks. I update MS Money online only, I never input any other transactions any other way. I often transfer money from one account to another digitaly or via cheque deposit or other means. I can recognize transfers that happen to both accounts as being money deposited in one account and removed from the other. How do I tell MS Money that this is a transfer and that these amounts should not be added to my total income and total expenses. I do find a transfer option under 'Catagory' but if I select the apropriate Tran...

How can I change the default forward account
Hi, At the moment when I try to forward an email using Outlook 2003 (with a number of pop3 accounts and a Microsoft exchange server account) it opens the email that is to be forwarded and the default account that tries to send the email is the Microsoft Exchange Server. How can I change the setting so that no emails are sent using this account at any time? I only want to use this account for sharing files and calendars, not for sending or receiving emails. (don't ask why!) Cheers Lenny ...

Creating Multiple charts in an Excel Sheet
Hi, I need to create a macro in Access which creates a report in an excel sheet. The excel sheet should contain a number of sheets (Sheet 1,Sheet 2,Sheet 3....).Inside each Sheet around 9 charts have to be displayed. Is it possible to create a macro for the same? Please can somebody help me with some vba code for creating multiple charts in a single excel sheet. Thanks, Sobha ...

Multiple Cell Values, please help
Hi! I have a problem and i would be very happy if someone could resolve it. This is my question to you: a would like to have one table in one sheet that has, let's say 20 columns and 80 rows. And now somewhere on the sheet there is something like a autofilter function in which I choose which date i want. And now i choose one date and this table is blank and i write things in the table,now i choose some other date and again i write things in this table and so on. So I want to have like 20,30,40... tables at the same spot in one sheet and just to pick one date and the table has values for t...

How to delete Additional Vendor Accounts without SQL??? Please hel
I am trying to delete accounts in the "Additional Vendor Accounts" (Cards >> Purchasing >> Vendors - pull up Vendor, click on Accounts button, then click on "Extras" menu and select Options >> Open Addit Vendor Accounts). How can I do this without access to SQL? Is there a way to mass delete all these accounts without a SQL script, from within Great Plains? Thank you!!! Please help. The only other way to mass delete any kind of vendor setup is by making changes to the vendor class and rolling them down. Of course, this only works if the vendors ar...

Need help using data from multiple worksheets to create a Summary report
I hope someone can help me I have just started with a reasonably large homeless organisation where they collect large amounts of statistical data using excell. There are 25 induvidual services hence 25 induvidual data sets. Each set essentially contains the 1. a referral worksheet - name date etc (Monthly Tally of referals) 2. an induvidual stats sheet a variety of data (for each referal that becomes a client) 3. an occupancy stats sheet (Like a tally sheet 1 counts for each day + a Bfwd and Cfwd column) 4. a monthly summary report (combines data from all) Whilst a Database comes to mind a...

Opportunity to Account
Hi - it seems that you cannot convert an opportunity to an account once you win the opportunity. I know you can create an account when you are converting a lead to an opportunity, but we don't want to create accounts unless we win the opportunity. Can someone advise me on a good way to do this? A bit of clarification: You are not actually converting a lead to an opportunity, you are converting the lead to a contact and creating an associated opportunity. Understandably, you don't necessarily need a parent account for the contact at the time the opportunity is created. One way...

Multiple SMTP Domain #2
Our company has a need where we need to accept mail going to multiple smtp domains, eg. contoso.org and contoso.com. I am planning on configuring this as per article 289833. My question / concern is when a user is accepting mail addressed to user@contoso.org, I want the response to be from user@contoso.org. Likewise, if mail is sent to user@contoso.com, I want the response to be from user@contoso.com. My concern is that there is the "set as primary" exchange properties item may allow mail sent to user@contoso.org to show a response from user@contoso.com (or vise versa depe...

Signatures for Diff accounts?
Hey all i have 4 emails account being checked in my Outlook XP can i make it so pending which account i send the mail from it will automatically add the appropriate signature to the email? thanx in advance for the help! This any help; http://www.realpopup.it/realaccount/ David "Mathiau" <mathiau@quickring.com> wrote in message news:%235yY6s4XDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hey all > > i have 4 emails account being checked in my Outlook XP > > can i make it so pending which account i send the mail from it will > automatically add the appropriate sign...