Multiple Messages

Anyone come across a situation where a mail is sent
multiple times to a recipient external from your
organisation. The message sits in the outbound queue and
continues to send. Usually this is when there is an
attachment, the recipient receives many copies of a
possibly truncated email (with no attachment).
We've already tried to change the relays, we're currently
going straight out to the internet via DNS.
I'm running out of ideas as we can't replicate the
problem.
Any help gratefully received.

Do you have firewall?

Windy Miller wrote:

> Anyone come across a situation where a mail is sent
> multiple times to a recipient external from your
> organisation. The message sits in the outbound queue and
> continues to send. Usually this is when there is an
> attachment, the recipient receives many copies of a
> possibly truncated email (with no attachment).
> We've already tried to change the relays, we're currently
> going straight out to the internet via DNS.
> I'm running out of ideas as we can't replicate the
> problem.
> Any help gratefully received.

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
2/9/2004 10:22:13 AM
Yes, Watchguard. This only happens from one remote office.

Incorrect number of unread messages in Outlook Express
I've seen this problem listed in several places, but have yet to find a satisfactory answer. Here's my sitation: I have a computer that shows an incorrect number of unread messages in the Outlook Express Inbox whenever it downloads messages. Sometimes it's only 1 more than the number it downloaded, sometimes more. I'm not subscribed to any newsgroups, nor do I have any rules or mail filters enabled, including junk mail filters. We've had this problem through two different IMAP accounts, two different ISPs, two different email addresses, and on two different Windows use...

Multiple Outlook Clients
Hi, ive a short question about the outlook client. Weve just installed three CRM 3.0 Servers in our Company. I would like to integrate them alltogether in my outlook. Is it possible to install three outlook clients on one machine. The Setup application says no - but is there a workaround? regards Andreas Doubt it "Auderer Andreas" <Auderer Andreas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADA92C1F-382D-4E57-863A-66DEDF3E10C2@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > ive a short question about the outlook client. Weve just installed three > CRM > 3.0 Servers in o...

Multiple Numbers on ONE Label
I have several thousand labels I need to print. I would like to put up to 4 part numbers on each label (Avery 5164). These labels will placed on boxes that hold product. Some labels may only get 2 or 3 part numbers per label depending on size of the part. My part numbers are classified as S,M,L. Can this be done? Example... ABC123 - small ABC234 - large (max 2 numbers per label) ABC345 - small ABC456 - med (max 3 numbers per label) BCD123 - small BCD234 See: Print a Quantity of a Label at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-39.html The article assumes you have a Q...

SMTP message with attachment keeps resending
I ran into this with Outlook2002, but thought it was fixed with a patch and was no longer an issue with Outlook 2003. I'm running Outlook 2003 and find this morning that sending messages with attachments over about 500K results in the messages remaining in the Outbox, delivery receipts begin returning indicating the message was successfully delivered, but the message never makes it to Sent Items. Thus my computer continues to resend the message with the attached file. Could this be an issue with XP Service Pack 2? I installed it over the weekend and didn't notice this pro...

Forwarding to Multiple addresses
Is it possible to automatically forwarding incoming internet email to multiple Internal email addresses in Exchange 2003 and if so does anyone know the procedure? Regards, Mark 1. If existing user, you can forward to Distribution Group (user properties | Exchange General | Delivery) 2. If not an existing user, you could also create a Distribution Group and assign it the (common) email address Forwarding will not distinguish between internet email and internal email - all email will be forwarded. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Mark" <cana...

Send this page as message.
I'm trying to send a publication as a message, and when sent from one computer, it is always received as plain text. When sent from a different computer it sends ok. Creating a new document and sending it in the same manner works fine on the computer that doesn't send the message in question. I have tried for over an hour, changing this setting and that setting with no results. Can someone point me in a direction to look. Are you using Outlook or Outlook Express? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "RJ" <RJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Attaching multiple files from ouside Outlook 2003
I'm running Outlook 2003 (non SP1) on all of my PCs. Outlook is configured on all PCs to use only HTML for emails (it's the default, anyways). If I attach 2 or more files (simultaneously) from windows explorer (using the "send to mail recipient), the email comes up as plain text. This happens on all clients. If only one file is attached, or if you attach multiple files *from the outlook email window itself*, then the email comes up as HTML, which is correct. We're using a document management system (DocsOpen) and it is not easy for my users to save each document to the desktop...

Splitting a single row into multiple copies
I have a very weird situation that I'm hoping some of you might have seen (and possibly resolved). We're migrating data from one system to another and the business rules have changed. System 1 allowed a user to create a record for an item with a quantity > 1. System 2 doesn't permit a quantity > 1 for certain items. Is there a way to create multiple rows in the source table (or an intermediate table) based on a list of item types which are not allowed to have a quantity > 1? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Joel ...

Single e-mail from list serve delivered to multiple mailboxes
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without using rules? Thanks in advance, Harry Harry Zahlis wrote: > Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to take a single e-mail from a outside > mailing list and have it delivered to more than one mailbox without > using rules? > > Thanks in advance, > > Harry Sure, subscribe to the list using an address assigned to a distribution list/group that has the required mailboxes as members. Lanwench - Your suggestion got me to the right place. ...

Linking a Message Box to a cell value
Okay, this is probably the worst way to do things, but I want to link cell value to a message box. I am basically going to use the messag box as a method of data validation. If the data value of the cel exceeds a certain data range, then the message box should pop up an alert the user that his input data is "out-of-range" I can't really use the data validation approach. I have a drop dow menu next to the input data cell to allow for different input units. This drop down menu is used along with conversion factors to a specifi unit that I want to use in my calculations. The ...

Outlook 2002 hang with error message when closing. #2
My customer is using Windows 98 operating system, with the Office 2002 (XP) version, and many user encounter error message during they want to close the outlook, the problem did not happen when they open it, appreciate somebody can help/advice on this issue. Below is the Error report Contents:Exception Information Code: 0xfff60951 Flags: 0x00000000 Record: 0x00000000c0000005 Address: 0x0000000000000000 System Information Windows, Minor Version: 10 Build:67766446 CPU Version Code:88A78094 - 30025EC0 -00000001 cpu Version: 00000686 CPU FeatureCode: 0383F9FF CPU AMD Feature Code:...

Drag and Drop message works in some folders, not in others
Using Outlook 2003, installed over Outlook 2002, PST file for delivery location, no Exchange server, I can drag an email to some folders and not to others. I can't find anything different between the ones that work and the ones that don't. Any tips on where to look or what to change would be helpful. TIA, Dave Do you get any error messages? Are these always the same folders? If so; which ones? Have you already cleared your Deleted Items folder? and ran scanpst.exe against your pst-file? -- Roady www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outloo...

Restored archived messages- Headers but no Body
Imported archived messages I see the header but not the body. When I double click it says you must download to view. Help I need these emails. Is there another way to see .pst files Shay <joshua@channelintegration.com> wrote: > Imported archived messages I see the header but not the body. When I > double click it says you must download to view. Help I need these > emails. > Is there another way to see .pst files File>Open>Outlook Data File is the best way to open a PST. -- Brian Tillman ...

Multiple Possibilitiy formula (IF or Table or Array)
Using XL 2000 work 2003 home Need easiest way to formula"ize" the following: Column (A) is the linked-cell value in an XL dropdown box. Column (B) is the value that column (A) needs to be converted to to upload to MS Access. Description (A) (B) Strongly Agree 2 4 Agree 3 3 Disagree 4 2 Strongly Disagree 5 1 No knowledge 6 0 (No Answer) 7 0 Therefore, the selection of "Strongly Agree" causes the linked dropdown box to equal 2 in column (A). I need the (B) value to equal 4 ...

Multiple Countif ?
I want to award point for certain daily activities Say 1 point for having done a great job say 0 points for having done a regular job say -1 (minus 1) point for a bad job IN a table I would use "G" for great, "R: for regular, and "B" for bad, these would be inserted on a daily basis. Basically I want a running tally at the end of the collum to see where each team member is at in terms of points. Thank You How is your data laid out in the spreadsheet? The layout will determine the way to count the points. For instance: column A might hold the person's name,...

XML Error Message
When I click on the Summary button for a case I receive an error message stating the following. Error: Object doesn's support this property or method Xml: undefined The only choice I have is to click the OK button. I then am able to go into the summary without any issues. This is just an annoying error and if anyone can help me figure out why it is being displayed I would appreciate it. Thanks. Keith I assume you are using an add-in like c360 Activity Summary, since there is no "Summary" in CRM out of the box. I would check with c360's support if that's where ...

Is it possible to chart series data from multiple rows in a table?
I am trying to chart a series of data from multiple rows - ref the following table: YEAR JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC 1992 164278 164864 164221 165084 165920 166544 167284 168184 170158 170859 171531 173598 1993 175683 174121 172829 176710 178999 178772 180987 180996 182227 183233 185266 186538 1994 185948 188562 191756 192275 191300 193606 194229 196568 197876 200281 200301 201139 Can this be done without reformating the table? If so how? Thanks in advance for your help! Rule of thumb: If you spend five minutes fixing up your data, you will save five hours of frustr...

importing/exporting Outlook Express 6.0 Messages
Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edition: Following intruction for exporting/importing message fail! "Cannot initialize MAPI" Importing/exporting address book does not work either. Appreciate help. Thanks. Please post in an Outlook Express Group.: Microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress "joseph" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16bf501c44845$c856ede0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Exporting Outlook Express 6.0 on Window 98 to Outlook > Express 6.0 on Window XP Home Edit...

Printing an Email Message (but only 1 page)
Hi, when I go to print an email (in Microsoft Outlook), I press "file", then "print", and usually I get a window asking "Print pages -- "all" or "page numbers.." etc, but I don't always get this screen. Sometimes, (depending on the email), I get "print all pages, print only odd pages, or print only even pages". How can I only print the current page, all the time? Thank you! ...

Re: Maximum Value based on multiple criteria
Hi, I have the excel list with fields designation, experience, salary. I want to find out the maximum salary for a particular designation an particular experience range I specify. Is it possible to us sumproduct for this purpose? Can somebody help me out? Thanks in anticipation Regards V S Mohanakrishna -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Assume designation in column A, experience in column B, salary in column C. Also assume that the desired designation is in D1 and desired experience in D2: =MAX(IF((A1:A1000=D1)*(B1:B1000=D2),C1:C1000,0)) If you want to...

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Program Sending on behalf of message
We have a program we developed that needs to send emails using outlook and we need to disable the security warning - A program is trying to automatically send email on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? ...

can't send messages #4
Since installing XP service pack 2, I sporadically, and ever more frequently, receive the following message from Sending and Receiving: Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC65) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: ? 503 valid RCPT command must precede DATA'. My emails are stuck in the Outbox. This is the 2nd time this happens in the past 2 weeks, and I don't know what to do. My hosting service ...