Multiple Mail Domains

Hi together!
I have front-end/back-end Exchange.
I want to deploy multiple mail domains for secure IMAP4 and POP3. For
example mail.domain1.com, mail.domain2.com, etc.
Must I create the virtual domains for IMAP4 and POP3 on both front-end and
back-end Exchange server? Or only on one server (which server)?
Do I need also to create SMTP domains for each mail domain?

Best Regards
Mustafa

0
mustafa (157)