MSEXCIMC.exe error

Help
Microsoft Exchange Internet mail service has stopped and
wont restart
get this msg
MSEXCIMC.exe
exception Access Violation
(Oxc0000005) address Ox00457d99
MS Exchange 5.5 with sp4
from dr watson log
pplication exception occurred:
        App: exe\MSEXCIMC.dbg (pid=591)
        When: 5/18/2004 @ 11:18:25.153
        Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

Any ideas suggestions by email please

Thanks
Mark
0
mwhite54 (1)

It could be a corrupt header, see the article below:

301690 XIMS: Corrupted Message Header Causes Access Violation in
Msexcimc.exe
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=301690

Thanks,
Fitz Crittle

Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup

"Mark" <mwhite54@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Help
> Microsoft Exchange Internet mail service has stopped and
> wont restart
> get this msg
> MSEXCIMC.exe
> exception Access Violation
> (Oxc0000005) address Ox00457d99
> MS Exchange 5.5 with sp4
> from dr watson log
> pplication exception occurred:
>        App: exe\MSEXCIMC.dbg (pid=591)
>        When: 5/18/2004 @ 11:18:25.153
>        Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)
>
> Any ideas suggestions by email please
>
> Thanks
> Mark

0
fitzcrit (97)

SMRTINET.INI error
I get this error about every third time I do the internet updates in Money 2004. "Money encountered an error processing the dowloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI')." Yes the error log mispelled the word downloaded! Anybody have any idea? In microsoft.public.money, Stephen wrote: >I get this error about every third time I do the internet >updates in Money 2004. "Money encountered an error >processing the dowloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI')." Yes the >error log mispelled the word downloaded! > >Anybody have any idea? Close Money In Inter...

Testing for an error in a range of cells...
I searched through the previous posts on this topic, but have almost no experience using VBA in excel, so I was wondering if there was a simpler way to achieve this: I want to write a formula in B2 that will basically say, "If the range of cells B3 to B24 contains an error, return x if true, and return y if false." I know how to do this for a specific cell rather than a range, for example (=IF(ISERROR(B2),"x","y"). Any help in achieving this without delving into VBA would be much appreciated (I just don't have the time to start learning this stuff as I am w...

fatal error LNK1104
I get the following error while trying to link the sqlite.lib Linking... LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "sqlib3.lib" Error executing link.exe. Before that, I did the following things: Project->Settings->link tab : Object/library modules: sqlib3.lib Tools->Options->Directories tab and added the folder on where sqlib3.lib resides I've also copy the sqlib3.dll to Window/System32 Why do I get that error? Thanks for ypur time. Ok, i've solved the problem Martin wrote: > I get the following error while trying to link the sqlite.lib > > Li...

Check Box Error
I have an Access form for entering a new order. There are 4 options for the turnaround of the order. This is a form we have been using for at least 4 years without problems. The user selects one of the turnaround options using the check box options. Yesterday, mysteriously, when the user opens the form, ALL 4 check boxes are checked and the user cannot uncheck the box. We have 10 users of this Access application but only 2 users are experiencing this problem. We tried to load new versions of the applications for the 2 users, loading older versions of the application for the 2 users - bu...

bytes exceeds server limit error notification
I'm confuse as to the email size limits on the exchange server 5.5. I've set the IMS email limits to "No Limits" and later to "25000k" fo test purposes. I'm sending an email with a 13mb attachement .txt file to eithe sympatico(2mb limits), hotmail (2mb limits), to Bell.ca (no limits) Every time i sent the email with the above 13mb attachement i receiv the below notification and the data isn't going out the Internet. I stays on my Exchange Server. I made some supplemental tests and find out that if I was sending message with an attachement higher than 10...

Exchange Calendar update tool = unable to find mailbox timezone:Error 0x80004005
When i run the exchange calendar update tool i rececive the following message "Unable find mailbox timezone:Error 0x80004005". I have given my user account full permissions to each exchange store. What else could be causing this problem? alos how do i grant exchange view only admin, exchange full admin, and send as rights to my user account manullay. This script is not working for me? thanks "Jef A" <jef.aldrich@tatumllc.com> wrote in message news:%23AssN4YYHHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > When i run the exchange calendar update tool i rececive the follow...

Excel 2007 - Insert Picture Bug - Locks Up Excel and CSRSS.EXE to 100%
I had a complex workbook, lots of tabs with a company logo on the top (in the worksheet not the header). Any time I accessed the "PrintArea" "PrintPreview" or other page layout features of Excel2007 the worksheet would lock up and the inserted graphics would disappear or blink on and off as you scrolled around the Excel work sheet (if you could scroll at all before it locked up). I was able to re create this behavior on a new blank worksheet (.xls and .xlsx). Any picture from .jpg, .wmf, or .png was causing the same problem. Inserted picture displays fine until...

Error in saving quote
Hi, when I want to save quote, there is error message like this : <details>Server was unable to process request.</details> Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: <details>Server was unable to process request.</details> Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding t...

CRM 3.0 Installation help...2 errors
Going through the system requirements part of the setup I get a Warning on the IIS part. It cant access the URL-- Error accessing URL http://IRONWOOD-CRM: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. The second error I get is : Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://ironwood-crm/ReportServer. Error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. Chris Holub MCP CCNA 1. Check your IIS and default CRM virtual directory is there issue accecing, can you send me detail or s...

How to get shortcuts file(*.LNK) to application(*.EXE) files only?
I use Visual C++ 4.2. I am developing an application which will collect all shortcuts file name ONLY without the extension into a text file. So if the path is : C:\Windows\ABC.lnk the the application will only take ABC. There is an exception of: VALID shortcut files which going to be collected are ALL shortcut files(*.lnk) to an application(*.exe) ONLY, NOT shortcut files to FOLDERS / other files. I have successful in collecting all *.lnk files thus creating the text file which contain the shortcuts names but they also include shortcut to FOLDER and other files, I haven't filte...

Error: "The name could not be resolved. The bookmark is not valid"
I am getting the error as described in the title when I attempt to connect to and my exchange server. 1) Setup One Exchange 2003 organisation (with a back end server in parent domain and one in child domain). Exchange 2003 Forest. A few Exchange 2003 front end servers in DMZ Office 2000 and Office 2003 on Windows 2000 Windows XP clients. ssl OWA and MAPI access (planning to investigate httpsRPC). 2) Problem When I connect with MAPI Outlook clients to child domain Exchange 2003. It comes up with the error: ...

Report Session Expired Error
Finally got emai working, thanks to everyone in here! Now it's on to the next challenge. Every time I try to page forward in a report or drill down in one, I get a Report Session Expired message. Thanks in advance for the help, agian! T how much daya are you reporting on? does this happen on all reports or only a few? "Troy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:176e01c3fbe1$2725fc00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Finally got emai working, thanks to everyone in here! Now > it's on to the next challenge. Every time I try to page > forw...

Outlook has encountered a fatal error and must close
When composing messages I get the above message. the program closes and I am never sure whether my message has been lost. This message and abrupt shut down only started happening in the last month. Sending the error report has yielded nothing despite sending the error report every second time. Re: Terms of use below: I would just like it fixed!!!! Did you recently install a newer version of Ad-Aware? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft....

Error message when trying to use my access add-in with VS2008
I created a Access 2007 add-in with VS2008 C# and I'm trying to debug my access form that sends text to a textbox to be displayed after I click on a button. I can step into 'FillTextButton_Click()' in my C# app that gets called when I click on the access form button. So I have my button and textbox connected to Access2007 with the Access onLoad() event. Everything seems to be connected ok. But as soon as I finish running through the 'FillTextButton_Click()' I get a error message saying "The expression On Click u=you entered as the event property se...

Categorizer?
Hi all, i am receiving this situation with Exchage2003 (SBS) Email is downloaded with pop3 connector and then located in internal mailboxes Some mailboxes are not receiving email, other without problems. I do message tracking on these lost messages and i see that right after the message been passed to the categorizer the flow ends up there. I check event viewer and i have error code 1070 talking about not an addresses matching the internal client. i have checked this and the external address is defined in the default recipient policy and has been applied to these internal clients. any cl...

Microsoft Publisher Error 1100009 after installing Service Pack 2
Abount a year ago our company created about 100 different publisher files. Recently we had to udate the files. When we started some of files would not open. According to Microsofts web site the error is a result of service pack 2. I downloaded the HOTFIX file Office-kb972566-fullfile-x86-glb.exe which I saved to my download file, then ran. I tried open a publisher file and nothing worked. Any help would save me months of work EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Cool Features of Visual Basic 6.0 Objects! http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6830f795-332a-4f36-8f54-...

Error Message 08-17-10
Good Morning, I am trying to make Windows Mail my new mail account. This is the message that keeps popping up. Does anyone have any idea on how I can get connected? Thanks in Advance, Kasey Account: 'Home', Server: 'pop3.zoominternet.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR authorization first', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 yes i am getting same one and just got off of chat with comcast for 1 hr. and still not resolved "Kasey Jennings" wrote: > Good Morning, > I am trying...

Error Msg
> I get an error mssg every time I open from the shortcut on > the desktop. I have reinstalled Pub 3 times to no avail. I > am running XP Home on a new e-machine and my old Publisher > documents, copied over from my old computer, work fine. > > The error msg follows: > > undialog.cppLine:1396 > > Abort Retry Ignore > > The ignore button just causes it to pop up again. As I > stated, when opening and old doc in my copied folder, al > is well. > Any advice would be very welcome. > Also when I put in my product ID for my application on T...

error 0X80070057 #3
I cant setup this mail service program. error 0x80070057 -- Thank You It's a long shot but see if the resolution in this article helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326842 "onelot" <onelot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F031D2BA-12A9-40A9-AFB8-814CF03B967F@microsoft.com... >I cant setup this mail service program. error 0x80070057 ...

Payables Transaction Inquiry
I am receiving this error when i am trying to scroll down in the Payables Transaction Inquiry screen. I choose a vendor, by document number and include work, open and history. I start to scroll down and about 5-6 clicks after i start i get the following error. "Unhandled script exception: Index 11 of array 'PM Transaction Abbreviation' is out of range in script 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Scroll_FILL'. Script terminated." I couldnt find any fix on partner source. Any ideas? Try running a Check Links on the PM tables. If that does not work, you need to reind...

error with exchange 2003
since last week, the application log is full of following message: the service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\src\lra\abv_dg\serveragent.cpp(4511) this is domain controller (win 2003 server) and exchange server (exchange 2003. the network is running with 8 local computers. i could not find any help related to this error message and i need some help with this issue. thanks Any help from http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=service%20threw%20an%20unexpected%20exception%20which%20was%20caught&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=microsoft.publi...

Error Manufacturing Order Summary, Great Plains
When I try to open an MO from Inquiry --> Manufacturing ---> MO Summary One of the MO's gives this error 'Subquery Returned more then 1 value _ _ _'. (Stored Procedure: mmopBuildSummaryTable) Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Mushir Hi Mushir, Thanks for entering your question. Could you please provide more information in terms of what version you are running (including the service pack)? Also, does this happen for all MO's or just a particular one? Does that MO have any activity on it (has it been issued, partially recieved or received, etc)? Thanks, Al...

Import to Outlook 2003 from Excel 2003
When trying to import a spreadsheet from Excel 2003 that was saved as the default Microsoft Office Exel Workbook (*.xls), I get this error: Translation Error An error has occurred in the Microsoft Excel translator while getting the contents of a file system. Outlook was unable to retrieve the data from the file "C:\myfolder\myfile.xls". Verify that you have the correct file, that you have permission to open it, and that it is not open in another program. I have the correct file, I have sufficient permissions and it isn't open in another application. If I take the same spreads...

Rounding errors in manually entered investment account transaction
I am tracking the performance of the investment subaccount of my life insurance policy in MS Money 2006 Premium. My insurer does not support online updates of investment subaccount performance, so I must enter statement data manually. Shares of investments are only reported with 3 decimal places of accuracy on my statements. As a result, in some cases rounding errors in the number of shares purchased and sold accumulate over months so that after a while the total number of shares that I own as reported by Money differs from the number of shares reported by my insurer. How do I adju...

Outlook error when typing a message
I get the follow error with outlook 2000 on a WinXP platform. "The messaging interface has returend an unknown error" Please assist ...