MS POP3 Connector

Hi All,

I have configure the MS POP3 Connector to download the mail from our company
external hosting mail server.

But I want to leave a message in the mail server, but seem like the MS POP3
Connector will auto delete the message after successfully download it.

Is there any way i can do it ahH???
--
Regards,
Venedict

Calender coding linked to MS Outlook
I have a inventory datdabase where i need to enter date. here i need the calender option near to the field. when i click the calender botton the calender with the current date will appear and from there if i select the date the date will be automatically entered in the date field... just like any air reservation site we are using...... Maybe somnething like this? http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html "Arunoday" wrote: > I have a inventory datdabase where i need to enter date. here i need the > calender option near to the field. when i click the calender botton the > c...

RE: Prove this internet pack that came from the MS Corp.
--afbxapbcodrv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pckvxszspjef"; type="multipart/alternative" --pckvxszspjef Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfednwbduguwdhf" --tfednwbduguwdhf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "February 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

SMTP Connectors & VS..
Running Exchange 2003. We understand most of it now in our environment, but we are not 100% sure about the relationship betweenthe SMTP virtual servers and the SMTP connectors. We currently have one SMTP VS (default); and two SMTP connectors (one default Internet Mail SMTP connector) and one we set up to forward all email to a Smarthost. Both use the SMTP VS. But we can't get our head around which connector or VS takes priority. Support I create another connector to direct to another smarthost. Which smarthost will new email use!? Basically, if anyone understands the relationships b...

Outlook 2007 Connector keeps coming up on screen regardless of pro
Outlook 2007 is working but the small "Microsoft Office Outlook Connector" notice keeps poping up on screen regradless what program I am in, Microsoft type or other type program. The small window pops up every few seconds or so, all day long. When the notice pops up it locks up the computer till I click on Cancel. Boyd Eugene Craft Rogers, AR This is the password dialog or something else? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mai...

Multiple POP3 "Mail delivery locations"
I have a number of email IDs on the same POP server. And also a few Hotmail accounts. The hotmail accounts set up separate folders for the incoming mail. I cannot get the pop accounts to to separate personal and/or inbox folders. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? Thanks...JOHN What version of Outlook are you using?? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and find...

HELP: Incoming Internet mails delay by the SMTP Connector at Exchange 2003 frontend
We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, unfreeze didn't help. I can use telnet to port 25 of the backends to send a message instantly without any delay. So why the mails always get delay by the connector? Thanks Anything configured in the delivery options tab of your connector? James Chong andyhwconnet@hotmail.com wrote: > We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice > mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, > unfreeze didn't hel...

Upgrading to MS Money Plus 2008
I have not used MS Money for about 2 years. If I upgrade to the current version can I keep data on accounts I still have, delete old accounts, and add new accounts, and then start new with current balances (without having to re-enter old activity)? If so, would I do it by installing the new version, then open an old backed-up copy and just save it with a new name, and then make my adjustments? Would there be problems when trying to reconcile checking accounts later? Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, BillCoNC wrote: >I have not used MS Money for about 2 years. If I upgrade to t...

MS Office Professional 2007
There are no indications that any response has been posted relating to the slowness of MS Office Professional 2007 - Very Slow I have 1.3gb RAM and this is very slow compared to MS Office Professional 2003 M Perhaps if you post to a Windows newsgroup rather than one for Macintosh you'd get the response you seek:) Start here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx OTOH, if you *are* running 2007 on a Mac in VPC or on an Intel Mac in Parallels Desktop or Boot Camp it would be useful to know which configuration applies. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Offic...

MS Exchange Server 2003 Registry Settings
Hi, Can anybody give some pointer where I could find all the Registry Settings relevant to MS Exchange Server 2003? Thanks in Advance. Vinay On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:15:00 -0800, vinay <vinay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >Hi, > >Can anybody give some pointer where I could find all the Registry >Settings relevant to MS Exchange Server 2003? > >Thanks in Advance. > >Vinay I dont think you will find something like that. Whats the goal? If you want make sure your installation is optimal, download and run Exbpa against it. I am performing the backup ...

Add group to report with out losing details like in MS Access
I need to create a report where I list jobs including customer name and invoice amount. I want to group by customer where all the jobs for the customer are listed in a group, and at the bottom of each group I want an invoice sub total for the customer group. then at the end of the report (at the bottom of all the groups and not the report footer) I want an invoice grand total for all groups. This is a no-brainer in MS Access, but doesn't seem possible in ssrs. when ever I create a group all the rows for each customer are reduced to one row (losing the details). this is v...

Problem receiving large email through POP3 on Exchange 2003
Hi, I have a couple of users that is complaining about not being able to receive "large" emails after we migrated to Exchange 2003. They both use Microsoft Outlook 2003. One fully patched and one without any service packs at all. It can be as little as 512KB emails that stops them. Outlook just hangs and never gets by it and in some cases it'll take about 5 minutes and it suddenly comes through.. :( /Christian On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:21:14 +0100, Christian Jensen <ads@peugeot205.dk> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a couple of users that is complaining about not being abl...

MS Outlook Reminders
Can you set up MS outlook to remind you of an event without having to have Outlook initialized on your computer? Not really, it has to be running in some capacity to remind you of things. "sbbabe" <sbbabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78334572-1290-45C7-A0D6-840ADDC50C8F@microsoft.com... > Can you set up MS outlook to remind you of an event without having to have > Outlook initialized on your computer? ...

See internet update for MS Internet Explorer
--tqhunngadh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="rgqagsbpxqofsaum"; type="multipart/alternative" --rgqagsbpxqofsaum Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sogqyokaer" --sogqyokaer Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect you...

Convert PrintShop files into MS Publisher
I'd like to work only with MS Publisher but until now often have used PrintShop. Is there any way I can convert/import the PrintShop files into MS Publisher? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Sigrid Do you still have Print Shop? Is there a "export" function? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sigrid" <Sigrid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEA0E6FB-63E5-4767-9473-6836A92121B0@microsoft.com... > I'd like to work only with MS Publisher but until now often have used > PrintShop. > Is...

What does"the host POP3 could not be found" mean?
Using my ISP Tiscali I was trying to contact a site to leave a message. the outlook box came up containing their e-mail address, I completed my message but when I tried to send it got the following message: "The host POP3 could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account POP3:Server POP3:Protocol SMTP:Port 25:Secure(SSL):No, Socket Error:11001:Error Number 0x800CCC0D. Being brand new to computers I don't understand what went wrong or how to correct it if indeed I can correct it. Help! It means the communication with the pop server is be...

Displaying several phases of a task on MS Project
Hi, I'm trying to display different phases of a single task on one line in Project 2007. There are over 40 individual tasks on the Gantt chart I am using and each of these will contain separate phases. I would like to represent these phases as bars in a different colour so it's easy to pick out the length of each distinct section of the task (e.g. Planning, Approval, Implementation). Is it possible to do this? Thanks, Richard In article <B087FBC9-60B6-44DA-9A57-CDB06199CC37@microsoft.com>, Richard <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

Migrating POP3 accounts to Exchange Server 2003
currently each user has his or her Bellsouth.net e-mail address, would like to move these folks over to Exchange Server 2003, is there an easy migration method, thanks. Have you set up Exchange already? Set up mail profiles for each user in Outlook that have the Exchange server & Outlook Address Book service *only*? How are you going to handle Internet mail? Do you have a registered domain name you plan to use now that you have Exchange? You can't move the current POP mail accounts to Exchange, but you can move/copy the data in the users' PST files to the Exchange mailboxes...

Problem with SMTP send on Exch2K3 Server with Outlook POP3 client
(I'm re-posting in this group per one user's suggestion) I've got a handfull of remote users who retrieve mail using outlook express as well as a few Mac users running Entourage. I have recently installed a E2K3 server along side a E2K server and migrated all mailboxes over to the new server. Along with native Outlook connectivity, I have users connecting from around the world via POP3/SMTP. This previously worked fine on the E2K server. Since I have migrated all mailboxes to a new E2K3 SP1 server, they cannot send mail. I was (eventually) able to get them to successfully r...

Outlook Connector #3
Outlook Connector pops up whenever I start Outlook when I am plugged into my DSL line. I don't use it, and I would just as soon not have it delay my access to my calendar and contacts. How do I disable it? Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs. Remove it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Luella Nelson asked: | Outlook Connector pops up whenever I start Outlook when I am plugged | into my DSL line. I don...

Send & Receive options in Outlook + Oracle Connector
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 + Oracle Connector 9.0.4.1.12 in order to access my corporate calendar. Is there a way, when synchronizing my local and my corporate calendar, to choose and synchronize ONLY in one direction or in the other? I'm asking because I'm fine to get the meetings/tasks from corporate to local, but since I use outlook calendar for my personal tasks too, I don't want the company to know if I'm going to the dentist... :-) I tried to make some appointments as private but no way, if I access the corporate calendar via other means (we also have an intranet a...

Stock Spinoff
In Microsoft Money 2004 I recently entered a stock spinoff. The program entered the quantity of shares and in the Activity Column as "Add Shares" but the price of the stock was not entered. In order for the program to properly monitor progress of the spinoff I added the price of the stock at the time of spinoff. My Portfolio now shows a Total Return of "NA" and I am sure it is because of the soaring percentage rate of this stock (4,000%) due to the short time period the stock was held. Do I have to wait for the portfolio to show a total return until time reduces this high p...

POP3 exchange
I can not send the email from Outlook to my exchange server I configured the POP3 in Fire wall I am using outlook at home and I can receive the email but can not send it Error message : The connection to Microsoft Exchange server not available. what did you do to the firewall and where is it? if you opened port 110, that's why you can receive email...but if you did not open port 25, you won't be able to send... "Shah, Sonal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87C9CC24-D002-41D6-AB13-C7E0EDFEE152@microsoft.com... > I can not send the emai...

Try this internet pack from the MS
--bqznrltpdakewokwz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aljlkjnnutqwx"; type="multipart/alternative" --aljlkjnnutqwx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bqcovxlnquehavno" --bqcovxlnquehavno Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure ...

Sales for Outlook not working
Our MS CRM calendar will sync with sales for outlook but not the other way around. When I enter an appointment in SFO and go online\offline it does not go to the CRM calendar. Any Ideas? How was the appointment created? Via the normal Outlook appointment or by using the CRM Apporintment button? A std Outlook appt wil not synch with CRM. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 22 Oct 2004 14:11:35 -0700, joseph_nelson@glic.com (Joseph) wrote: Our MS CRM calendar will sync with sales for outlook but not the other...

POP3 Switching back to localhost in OL2003
I have tried to set the POP3 server in an email account to ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net but if I reboot it changes to localhost and I have to go back into Controlpanel/mail or the accounts setup in Outlook to correct it. This is your antivirus software's doing - check with their support to see if they have a newer version that handles mail scanning in a more sophisticated fashion. Don't just disable mail scanning - best to have more than one layer of defense. Jim Hunter wrote: > I have tried to set the POP3 server in an email account to > ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net but if I...