Moving Public Folders from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exc. Ser. 2003.

How can I move public folders from an Exchange Server 5.5 to a new
Exchange Server 2003, which on a separate private network without
connecting bother server on the same network?

0
rekaman (5)

rekaman@gmail.com wrote in news:1144768961.479044.323920
@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> How can I move public folders from an Exchange Server 5.5 to a new
> Exchange Server 2003, which on a separate private network without
> connecting bother server on the same network?

Export them to PST?

Regards,

--
R. Arlo Clizer
FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org

0
rekaman (5)
4/11/2006 3:57:01 PM
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/327304/en-us

Nue
<rekaman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Thank you very much for your prompt response. By chance, do you have
> some instructions on how to export public folders to PST?

0
imaneophyte (3004)
4/11/2006 5:02:03 PM
On 11 Apr 2006 08:57:01 -0700, rekaman@gmail.com wrote:

>Thank you very much for your prompt response. By chance, do you have
>some instructions on how to export public folders to PST?

You dont.

You have to copy the folders into an outlook folder first, then you
can export them via OUtlook or Exmerge.  Horrible I know.

0
adavid (8731)

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

move cell contents

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Sorting Data #5

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

sharing of folders

How to restore entire server?

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

DNS Error on Exchange

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...