Moving Exchange from one server to another #2

I have a Exchange 5.5 server in Domain1 named Company1.  A new server with
Exchange 2000 on Domain2  needs to get the Pub & Priv .edb files  from
Cmpany 1.

Both domain servers are Win 2K but the company name is different for Domain2
server.

I used eseutil and isinteg, but Domain2 won't mount the .edb files because
of wrong company naming.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Doug Sanders

0
Doug6 (6)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:12:51 GMT, "Doug Sanders" <Doug6@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>I have a Exchange 5.5 server in Domain1 named Company1.  A new server with
>Exchange 2000 on Domain2  needs to get the Pub & Priv .edb files  from
>Cmpany 1.
>
>Both domain servers are Win 2K but the company name is different for Domain2
>server.
>
>I used eseutil and isinteg, but Domain2 won't mount the .edb files because
>of wrong company naming.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>
>Doug Sanders

Personally, and for your level, I would suggest PowerControls from
Ontrack. It's a quick process and doesn't require you to spend a long
time reconstructing infrastructure and converting databases for a
temporary process.
0
mark7219 (5666)

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

move cell contents

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Exchange update problem

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How to restore entire server?

DNS Error on Exchange

Please ignore #2

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

matching contents #2

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...