Move OWA emails to new mailbox

I have an OWA account where they are change their email address.  I
know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are
stored on the server moved to the new OWA account.

0
wcutler1 (3)

On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote:

>I have an OWA account where they are change their email address.  I
>know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are
>stored on the server moved to the new OWA account.

Explain that again, you don't make sense here, even if you did ask the
question three times.
0
mark7219 (5666)
7/14/2006 10:25:56 PM
On 14 Jul 2006 11:45:08 -0700, wcutler@gmail.com wrote:

>I have an OWA account where they are change their email address.  I
>know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are
>stored on the server moved to the new OWA account.

Hmm, hang on.
Perhaps you want mail out of Exchange Server A into Exchange Server B
which is in a different forest? If that's the case then Google for the
word "EXMERGE" and see if you have access to a system that will let
you get the mail out of the old server.

Is that close to what you need?

0
mark7219 (5666)

outlook is blocking me from emailing power point slide shows
I have been creating slide shows for a few years mostly for my own amusement. Iv'e decided to begin sharing some to family. I immediatly found that outlook ( OE ) was blocking my attempts because they contained potentual virus's. I thought it must be something I'm doing so I read up a bit and discoverd I wasn't saving them as a slide show or a single web page, so I did both several times, still to no avail. I should mention that I am sending digital photos. ...

mails cannot been displayed in OWA, but outlook is OK
Hi there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA, but it's ok if you use outlook. any idea please let me know! thanks On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:31:49 +0800, "johnosn" <zqs_163@hotmail.com> wrote: >there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA, >but it's ok if you use outlook. >any idea please let me know! Are they able to log in to their mailboxes using OWA? Can they see anything in their Calendar, or Contacts? Use the EMC and find the mailbox. Is it a "User Mailbox"? With...

reconnect to mailbox after Disabling user?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a easier way then to recycle the Exchange Services to renable a mailbox after a users mailbox has been disabled for x amount of time. I want to give access to this mailbox to another user so right now.. I simply go to Mailbox Rights -> (add the user I want to add) -> give allow rights to Read / Full but this requires a recycle of the services. Is there another way without recycling the services? G. On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:08:36 -0400, "Just Another Admin" <just@dmin.net> wrote: >Hello, > >I was wondering if there ...

New Windows Tempalte LIbrary (WTL) 7.1 released
This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows XP and CE. Download links: http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm > This version provides full support for Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Windows > XP and CE. > > Download links: > http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm Wow - intersting way to promote your politicala agenda. Back on topic.. has anyone ever written documentation for WTL? One of the beefs I had about it when tring to use it 3 years ago was the utter lack of documentation. -- Jim Johnson ...

receiving email with paper clip symbol
Whenever I get an email with the paper clip symbol I cant' open the attachment. It reads, "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" I'm quite sure that all received attachments are not unsafe.... This Compaq computer and XP software is only 3 wks old. I'm not computer savvy!!! Where does the problem originate? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of pro...

external email does not route
I am looking at an exchange server for a client. (they did the setup) They are having problems with external mail routing to internal mail boxes. (they had a sending problem also, but I resolved that) It seems like the system does not know any other address. only the administrator. Mail will arrive at the server and be sent to the administrator. Mail will go back to sender as "error 500" All internal mail is fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!! All incoming mail had this issue? -- Jammyù�ٴ� "vito" <vito@vbnetworks.com> ���g��l��s�D :OHknl6hxEHA.3276@TK2MS...

Changes Since Moving to Exchange
Hi there; I have subfolders within the inbox, and then subfolders within the subfolders. I also have rules so that when a message comes in from a certain person the message goes into their folder. Before we moved to our new exchange server if someone sent a message and the message went to their folder, the number of unread emails in the folder changes (ie, if Joe Bloggs sends an email to me his message goes to the Joe Bloggs folder, and it looks like Joe Bloggs (1)). And the folder that the 'Joe Bloggs' is in (for this example it could be 'staff') would also...

How do I get outgoing messages to send from a particular email ac.
I have multiple email accounts set up in Microsoft Office. Whenever I compose new mail, it is outgoing from one of them, but as I rarely use that internet service anymore, I want it to come from another one. How do I change what email address is displayed on my outgoing messages? State your Outlook version and, if 98 or 2000, the mode (help->about->second line should say.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without read...

Moving from cell to cell
Moving from cell to cell using arrow key stopped working. Help! Maybe hit Scroll Lock key... If Scroll Lock is on, the arrows still work, but in a different way. HTH Regards, Howard "crys0814" <crys0814@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B985BCA-BFB8-4718-8ED8-833BE78D8895@microsoft.com... > Moving from cell to cell using arrow key stopped working. Help! Hi there cry0814, It is possible that you have accidentally pressed your scroll lock key which disables your arrow keys. Try pressing it again and let us know your results Regard...

Can i move multiple lines between workbooks
I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc. I would like to create separate files for each speed, but Excel won't allow me to cut/copy several lines to created a new file/workbook. Is there any way round this? Martin Ellis Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:28:00 -0700 from Martin Ellis <MartinEllis@discussions.microsoft.com>: > I have a .csv format file listing speed cameras, and the different speeds are > identified by two characters at the end of each line - 30, 40, 50 etc...

exchange 2003 mailbox access
Hi, Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login name. Is there any permissions I should assign? Thanks Char On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:27:05 -0700, "char" <char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account >I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login >name. Is there any permissions I should assign? > >Thanks >Char By defau...

Suggestions for freeing up mailbox store space plan?
Hi all, I need to clean up mailbox stores on two exchange 2k3 ent servers . Here is our current exchange setup and 1st draft on plan: Setup-- Exchange 2k3 Ent (native mode/ No exchange SP) Server1 -- Win2k3 Ent w/SP1 Server2 -- Win2k3 Stnd w/SP1 Each server has four storage groups. Server 1 Storage groups come out to 160gbs and server 2 Storage groups come out to 145gbs. Each server has 4 mailbox stores and 1 pub folder store. The largest mailbox store on each server is 50gb. The other mailbox store sizes range from 8gbs to 20gbs. The pub folder store on each server is 70gbs. I can give...

Moving Exchange 2003 to new Hardware #2
I'm in the middle of my main server move.. this server is Primary Domain Controller, exchange 2003 server, DNS and DHCP hosts, AntiVirus (Symantec), and print server. This is on a Win2k3 sp 1 OS. I've moved Symantec first, that was easy. Now I'm moving Exchange 2003 - I've installed Exchange, both servers are now running the same version and I see both in the EMS. I've started to set the public folders to replicate from my oldserver to newserver.. The public folders replicated twice, and now stopped.. they are out of sync (I think this is related to a problem I'l...

Installing Office 2007 on new laptop
I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 day free trial of Office 2007. After the disk has been installed and I click on the icon to open the program I get an error message that says something like "You are unable to sign in because the server is unavailable". I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and get the same result. This was a disk purchased as a student/instructor disk and has never been used before. On 3/21/2010 11:28 AM, Linda wrote: > I tried to install Office 2007 on my new laptop which came with the 60 ...

Hyperlinks do not work in email in outlook
Shortly after installing the new service pack for Windows XP I began getting this message whenever I tried to click on a hyperlink in an email: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I assume it is because some switch has been set. Could someone tell me how to regain the ability to use the embedded links in email in outlook? Thanks Bob <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Shortly after installing the new service pack for Windows > XP I began getting this message whene...

Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
I've been waiting for an email today but Windows Mail hasn't retrieved it. I then decided to go online to my email client's web site and the email is there! The email was posted on the server today at 10:05 AM. The message isn't in any of my other Windows Mail folders including the Junk Email folder. Any idea why this message isn't being retrieved by Windows Mail?? James Sorry I found the message. I had them sorted oldest to newest. Duh. "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23r5VO4H7KHA.420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl....

OWA 302 error for inbox
I have two 2003 (sp2) front-end servers that are in DMZ. We have had this problem even before installing sp2. We use Network Load Balancing. After login, during OWA tries to display Inbox, I get login screen on right pane, prompting me to enter user id and pwd. In IIS Logs I see 302 error in logs when accessing frontend-02 (please see below the comparision between frontend-01 and 02 ; frontend-01 is working server). Secondly, I notice in the logs, on frontend-02, under cs-username field, there is '-', whereas on 01 server i see the username, henry. Any reason wy? To view prop...

Email & System Administrator
I am using XP Professional. I have Outlook 2003. When I try to click a link in an email I get the following message: "The operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact the system administrator." I am the only one with an account on the computer. How do I fix this problem???? OL2002: Error Message: This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on this Computer... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049&Product=ol2002 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discu...

private contacts moved to GAL DL's
I have a user who has many DL's in her private contacts, she wants to make them public in the GAL, what is the best method for this? We are using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000. TIA, Nurv ...

How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email
How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Open a mail item and go to the View menu or there's a dropdown on the menu bar for it if you're using Word as your editor "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:378B4143-79F1-4F20-A8F8-352515FBCA8F@microsoft.com... > How do I get the BCC line to always appear in a new Outlook email Please give me the version of outlook go to options click on drop down arrow next to option and you will find Bcc -- test "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

new install email
Just installed CRM 1.2 and receiving an error message when sending email in the web client. "Missing Microsoft CRM key" I am sending the email to another user, I have a license and all roles including administrator. Anyone have an idea this is a brand new install Hi, Did you install the Exchange router ? if so can you check if this key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM\mailserverurl is set on your CRM server ? -- Olivier Schmitt Microsoft Business Solutions Support Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous conf�re aucun droit....

Hotspots not translating correctly in OWA
We've migrating from Notes. I have various databases in notes that send messages that have hotspots; A piece of text with a URL underneith that will take the user back to the proper notes database/document. If I look at my mail message using outlook, and hover over the hotspot, I get the proper URL and clicking it will take me there; ex; http://NotesServer/NotesDatabase.nsf/O/a really big documentlink number...... If I view the same message through OWA, I get a completely different URL when hovering over the hotspot and it won't take me to the right place. ex; http://ExchangeCl...

Copy and paste cahrt to new sheet-update data automatically?
If I have a chart set up oin one sheet and need the same chart on a differnet sheet, but with the data on the new shee represented...do I have to physically change the source on every sheet I copy it to or can it be "programmed" to do it automatically? (I have 100 sheets and 4 sheets to a page so am hoping I don't have to edit source data on all 400 charts.) Thanks in advance for any help! You'll find it easier if you copy the entire sheet, including charts and data, then pasting the new data over the data in the copied sheet. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exce...

How do I create an HTML email message?

how do I eliminate the nonsense word that is on each new email?
I've just installed Microsoft Offie Outlook, and each time I try to create a new email, this nonsense word is on the page, before I do anything: lkjdfdo How DO I rid myself of this annoyance? Appreciate the help. Anita Are you using word as your editor? find and rename normal.dot. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.s...