Move forms in public folders 5.5 to exchange 2003

Hello all,
I recently migrated from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 using ADC and
things were fine. I later deleted ADC and moved Exchange 2003 to native
mode.
I recently found out that the public folders have not been migrated. I
earler used the pfmigrate script in exchange 2003. For some reason it
had just created blank folders with no data on it.

Now i want to migrate/transfer the public folders content(like forms)
from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 computer.

Please help.

Best,
Karthik

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Pivot Table Question #5