Modify Exchange undeliverable email text

Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to modify the text of the message that
is sent for an undeliverable email address?
Thank You
Jason Shaw

Not natively.

James Chong
MCSE + Messaging, MCTS
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

Jasons9745 wrote:
> Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to modify the text of the message that
> is sent for an undeliverable email address?
> Thank You
> Jason Shaw

0
jamestechman (1266)
7/14/2006 6:38:01 PM
Not easily done.

--
Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org
Free Internet calling - www.skype.com
Free SQL database Firebird - full support for transaction control,
triggers, stored procedures, partial SQL-99 compliance
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&s=1142758270:704186&page=what_is_interbase
0
kpalagin (1838)

Problems with creating a newsletter