Modify/customize login and logout page

Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout
page?

Yes. This may help:
Customizing the Outlook Web Access Logon Page
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996007.aspx

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Brent Anderson" <BAnder9447@aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know if it is ok to modify/customize the exchange login and logout
> page?

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Custom resources times in 07
I can't find where to set the available times on a resource room. For instance if the conference room A is only available from 9:00am to 5:00pm on a daily basis, where can I control this to ensure meeting are not scheduling at 8:00am? I thought in 03 you would open the resource mailbox and set this in calender options from within the Outlook client, is that the same case here? I would be lead to believe not, since the AD user is disabled as a result of it being a resource. Thanks I think I have the answer under Managing Resource Scheduling Any advice on this procedure would be appr...

page footer not Displaying
I have a form ... In the Page Footer section I put a text field "ABC". The field is not displaying but a blank space where the page footer would is. I checked the "VISIBLE" attributes and they are set to "YES". Any ideas... PS : the Form Footer is displaying correctly. Make sure your form isn't set to Datasheet view as you won't see footers or headers in that view. -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com __________________________________ If my post was helpful to you, please ra...

Those who had Passport login problems...
Try again. A problem has been identified and corrected. Nope, still not working for me. (using Money 2001) >-----Original Message----- >Try again. A problem has been identified and corrected. > >. > Greetings, Cal! Thanks for the update! Indeed I have logged in Money04 all afternoon without a sign-in problem! I was wondering what was going on...prayerfully it is fixed! God Bless! Rick www.EmbraceHisGrace.com Yup fixed here too! I am very happy. I also downloaded 2-3 updates from the "Critical Updates" section (seemed like a month ago when I did ...

creating an index for multiple pages within a visio document?
I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an automated way to create an index from the name of each drawing? Thanks Carol in Roy WA There used to be an add-on "table of contents" but I have not it used in years in earlier versions, but try searching for it. "clemonwa" <clemonwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9728AA5-1529-41AC-940C-B275C9D5A1E7@microsoft.com... >I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an >automated > way to create an index from the name of each drawing? > > Thanks &g...

How to print e-mails without a logo or page numbers please.
Hi, Please can anyone tell me how I can print some e-mails without having to print a company logo that appears within the e-mail. I would also like to be able to dispense with the date at the bottom of the page that appears when the e-mail is printed please. Your help would be very much appreciated. Best wishes, Coldm. -- Coldm "Coldm" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:bb50863b1aa9117ff0e0abff87faf0a1@nntp-gateway.com... > > Hi, > > Please can anyone tell me how I can print some e-mails without having > to print...

Icons on Customized Toolbar
does anyone know where i can find more icon options for my customized toolbar (16x16 pixels)? excel provides about 30 default images but i'm looking for some more specific objects. thanks much, tami Excel provides many more command button images than the 30 or so that are displayed on the customization dialog. You can assign any of Excel's hundreds of button faces to you command button. E.g., Btn.FaceID = 1234 Associating a FaceID value with an icon image could be tedious, but John Walkenbach has a nice add-in at http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/identifying_...

How do I set up dowloading PDF file on web page using Publisher
I am setting up a simple web site using publisher and what to give browsers access to PDF files of media articles etc. How do I set up a link on a web page and where do I put the main PDF file? On your webpage put a text line for the file, i.e., Get this file. Highlite the word FILE or words GET THIS FILE. Right click select Hyperlink and type in the path to where you are storing the pdf file, i.e., downloads/file.pdf Create the folder DOWNLOADS on your website, upload file.pdf into the DOWNLOADS folder. (uppercase is to clarify suggestion and not necessary for actual procedure - al...

How to create SQL logins in FIPS compliant environment ?
Hi, our objective is to make our application FIPS compliant. One of the procedure accepts username and password as parameters and does a CREATE LOGIN call. But with FIPS, if we pass the password to the procedure in clear text format, it will be a violation. Can you suggest any other method of passing the password to the procedure and still be FIPS compliant? Or any other way to achive the same result? Also want to know that when SQL Server Management Studio opens a connection using sql user and password, how is the password sent to the SQL Server? Is it in clear text? In oth...

Custom Contact form / Flagged for follow up Problem
I created a custom contact form, adding several user defined fields. If I Flag a contact record for follow up, and then select the item from the list of tasks to be done displayed by the Task folder, the original default contact form, without my needed additional user defined fields is displayed. How do I make the custom contact form be displayed when I click on a flagged item? Outlook version? Are you up-to-date on service packs and hotfixes for your version? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and A...

Customization Associated View for Activity
Hi all, As everybody knows it is not possible to customize the entity "Activity"...However are we able to modify in CRM the associated view for the activities? It seems not...;-( For instance by default the associated view of activities for an account are Object activity, Type and Statut. I would just add in the associate view the creation date or the created by. Is that possible? Otherwise is there a workaround for this problem without creating a new form? Thanks in advance for your answer. Regards Not possible with current version. Use c360's Activity Summary i...

uploading to a server who does not support front page extensions.
Hi I have just bought a domain name and got web hosting with a server that does not support FP server extensions. I have FP98. When I try and publish I get the message to contact the server etc...cannot connect. So a) can I get around this? b) how do I remove or disable FP server extensons in FP98? Hope you can help Kath You must use FTP to publish to the remote server, using the credentials and path supplied by your ISP/Host. Having FP server extensions on your client machine has no bearing on publishing to the remote host. FrontPage 98's FTP publishing client lea...

Modifying GetRootItem()
Hello, Is there a way to modify GetRootItem() function so it treats a particular directory as root? So far GetRootItem() always goes to "/" and if I want users to go to a different directory say, a/b/c, it first finds and expands a, then same for b and finally does c. This is quite ineffieicent and I think its complexity is like O(something exponential). So, is there a way to modify GetRootItem() so it works O(1) on a specific directory? Thank you. Victor. Describe your problem a little better. GetRootItem returns the Root item of a tree control (that's if you are us...

How do I reuse label sheets when I don't use the whole page?
I need a way to print only 2-3 labels at a time, but not waste the whole sheet of labels. Any ideas? I have tried every option in Access that I can find. Ralph, Yes it can easily be done. If you google you will find lots of examples showing you how this can be done. Below is one link http://books.google.ca/books?id=IDxCIGNjNTYC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=ms+access+vba+skip+label&source=bl&ots=phQIJ4ahfz&sig=l66-wBJVYdq4NZP4i806iB4iTdg&hl=en&ei=4HXYSoqXBJSk8Aaas4m3BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCIQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&...

"Customized Screen Display" (CTRL-F6) intended to work this way
If I initiate the Touch Screen display in Store Operations POS (by CTRL-F6, set up the desired displays, and then OK) and then scan in an item for sale, a dialog pops up asking to accept requested, backorder, etc. After clicking or pointing to 'accept requested' the item is added to the list of items in the 'body section' but the Touch Screen menus disappear. I need to use CTRL-F6 to get the Touch Display Menus back on Screen. Have I set up the system wrong or is the normal? Thanks in Advance Kent Smith RMSrookie ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microso...

Help with Custom Views for Public Folder
Hi, apologies for reposting this as a new document I want to create a custom view for a public folder (so that the folder doesn't show up with the default set of columns but with the custom defined one). I received the reply below but I still cannot figure out how to do this. How do I create a view? Do I do it through Outlook or through Exchange System Manager? Do I find these options under Properties for the folder or is it done some other way? thanks christos ----------------------- To force users to see a custom view when they open a public folder: -- Create the custom vi...

OLToday won't show ASP pages!
I am trying to render .asp pages as part of a customised O2000 OL Today system, but find that they won't display. Every time an ASP page is selected, I get the "Open or save" download prompt box, and picking Open fires-up Visual InterDev with the .asp page source code. I have disabled all server/client debugging I can find, to no avail. Note that IE5 will show all the modified pages fine incl .asp ones, but OL won't. I guess my main question is: Can OLToday display .asp? If it can't then I'm in trouble! Thanks ... Solved this one myself. Problem was in ...

Metrics in GP Home Page
I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of metrics? Thanks -- Charles Allen, MVP It's because Excel wasn't loaded. Duh. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Charles Allen" wrote: > I'm seeing a message that "Metrics are not available because the Microsoft > Office..." and it cuts off. What is missing that is preventing the display of > metrics? > > Thanks > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > ...

Outlook Today View
In the Outlook Today view there is a button entitled "Customize Outlook Today." When I hit this button nothing happens. Anyone seen that behavior before? See if the following KB article applies to you; http://support.microsoft.com/?id=820575 -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003 Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net ...

How do i modify the contact field lists in Access 2007?
Access comes with a generic Contact template that I would like to modify. How do I add / remove some of the fields in the Contact template (for example the web field). Thank you. When this template first opens, it displays the Contact List form, with the Navigation Pane reduced in size (for lack of a better term). Try following these steps: 1.) Click on the small double arrow, on the left-hand side, to expand the Navigation Pane. You can also close the Contact List form at this time. You will likely see a grey space where this form was opened. 2.) With the Navigation Pane expanded, ...

Convert a Visio 2000 page to PDF
What are the steps to do this? Thanks install a pdf creator product (i.e. adobe distiller), point to the pdf printer, print. al "chrisl" <chrisl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7692B0EE-E2F6-422A-AFFE-73731A8F7EEE@microsoft.com... > What are the steps to do this? > Thanks easy, just d/l and innstall PDFcreator from: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57796&package_id=53473&release_id=173100 In Peace, Saqib Ali http://validate.sf.net chrisl wrote: > What are the steps to do this? > Thanks ...

Remove print area from multiples pages
I have a workbook with 183 pages and need to remove print areas from all pages. Is there a way to do this all at once? Maybe you could use a macro: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim wks As Worksheet For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets wks.PageSetup.PrintArea = "" Next wks End Sub If you're new to macros: Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros here: http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html David McRitchie has an intro to macros: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Ron de Bruin's intro to m...

custom animation of chartsCharts
i used to be able to animate charts so each series was shown individually. Now in 2003 i can't seem to get this to work even after following all steps as detailed in Help. I only seem to get the option of customising the whole chart. Wouls appreciate your help Thanks Tony Hi tony, Any chance your asking about the chart animation in powerpoint? If so then the powerpoint ng maybe more appropriate. Cheers Andy tony Houston wrote: > i used to be able to animate charts so each series was > shown individually. Now in 2003 i can't seem to get this > to work even after fo...

Form Customization
Dear All, Can anyone help me? I want to make a field cannot be editted by user. Like Quote ID. But I dun know how. I am a new comer. I hope all of you can understand what I am saying, cause my English not so good. Thx, Monalisa Hi Monalisa, As far i know you cannot make a form field non-editable. I guess Microsoft will come up in the future releases. Regards Vijay "Monalisa" wrote: > Dear All, > Can anyone help me? I want to make a field cannot be editted by user. > Like Quote ID. But I dun know how. I am a new comer. > I hope all of you ca...

How to print different business cards on the same page?
I need to print cards with different information on each card. I know there should be a way to select that option so that each card on the sheet is different but have not been able to find it. Any suggestions? Use an 8�"x11" setting and Arrange Layout guides Left & Right .75" Top & Bottom .5" 2 columns 5 rows Now put a business card in each cell. -- Don Vancouver, USA "DJH" <DJH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F99533CE-00F0-4E29-B85E-3C0F016406D2@microsoft.com... >I need to print cards with diffe...

Using Custom Lists
I understand how to create a custom list. I just don't know how you use the list. Please Help Vampire Custom lists are used when you are auto-filling down a column or across a row. Examples of Custom Lists are months, days, alphabet and of course, your own created list. Basic use..........Enter first object in the list then drag to get the rest of the list auto-filled. i.e. Enter January in A1. Grab fill handle at bottom right corner of A1 and drag down the column. Gord Dibben Excel MVP XL2002 On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:52:13 -0400, Vampire542 <Vampire542.tcitn@excelforum.com>...