Missing mail after VPN Outlook setup

Hi.

Last week we setup VPN to be able to read mail from home (no OWA).
After installing Outlook at home and connecting to the exchange server, and
syncronizing the data I got all mail/contacts etc on my home computers
Outlook.
BUT, when I got to work the day after, my Outlook on the work computer was
empty, no mails or nothing.

Looking in the Exchange server at the mailaccount I can se that it contains
over 1000 emails so they seem to still exist on the server.

What could this be? Is there som configuration needed?

Did you configure the home computer to deliver mail to a personal folders
(PST) file?  If so, all the mail is there.  Change that setting, then you
can drag all the messages from the Inbox in the PST to mailbox's Inbox.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Peter Svensson" <PeterSvensson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> Last week we setup VPN to be able to read mail from home (no OWA).
> After installing Outlook at home and connecting to the exchange server,
> and
> syncronizing the data I got all mail/contacts etc on my home computers
> Outlook.
> BUT, when I got to work the day after, my Outlook on the work computer was
> empty, no mails or nothing.
>
> Looking in the Exchange server at the mailaccount I can se that it
> contains
> over 1000 emails so they seem to still exist on the server.
>
> What could this be? Is there som configuration needed?

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

OPOS SETUP FOR SYMBOL P370 SCANNER
I am unable to get the Symbol P370 barcode scanner to setup property for RMS. RMS beeps a messages "warning 926 : the scanner driver was not found". I've got the OPOS driver downloaded to the desktop. Searched the help files in RMS which tells me to use the "Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Utiity". Where is that utility????? Need someone to walk me through this! RMS works, scanner works - just not together. What do you mean by "Scanner works"? Can you open notepad and scan a barcode into it? If so, you have a scanner that is emulating keyboard...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?