Migration tool crashes when migrating from Lotus

I'm having problems with the migration tool when
migrating some users. What happens is that once it starts
up, the tool crashes with no error codes and the domino
server crashes as well.

I'm running exchange 2003 and domino 6 on win2k and I'm
migrating it all on the same box. I know it says not to
but I've already killed a test server because of this and
don't have another one handy.

As I said, I can migrate the majority of users fine, but
for some reason it does not like these users.

If anyone has any suggestions or has come across
something like this it would be really helpful to know
what the heck is going on.
0
anonymous (74722)

Exchange 2003 migration problems #2
I have just migrated a Exchange 2000 sp 3to 2003 sp 2. Still having the old one running. Both servers are domain controllers ( the old one will be depromoted when everything works fine ) I moved all mailboxes to the new server and all clients changed ok. Now some of the clients can't delete mails in the deleted items folder and they can't create new folders. Some can't move mails between folders and som get errors when opening folders ( could not locate or resource error ) When they connect with OWA there seems to be no problems. The clients are windows xp pro sp2 with O...

Migration of BCM data to CRM 3.0 Professional
Hi, looking at the differences b/w the professional and SBS edition of CRM 3.0, I found that the profession edition is lacking a feature we need to get started, i.e. the BCM data migration wizard. This is vital to rapid production use of CRM 3.0 due to our large customer history base in BCM. OTOH, installing the SBS edition is not an option, since we are not running any SBS server, but rather an outgrown Windows Server 2003 infrastructure. Questions: 1. Is the BCM migration wizard available (technically) in the professional version of CRM 3.0? 2. If the answer to question 1 is yes, are ...

anytime REPORT is selected, Msmoney crashes.
Yes I have several customized reports, but since installing IE8 I cannot use the generic REPORT tab for any reports without receiving an error that Money is closing. 3x same results. If I choose a favorite report, it does run. Trying to run a transaction report to look for spending at 'True Value' and can't even start a search before error automatically closes MsMoney Deluxe. In microsoft.public.money, huskybytes wrote: >Yes I have several customized reports, but since installing IE8 I cannot use >the generic REPORT tab for any reports without receiving an error tha...

strange crashes in Powerpoint 2008 related to a movie
Just updated my Mac to PPT 2008 (12.2.4). A presentation I've been running routinely in PPT 2004 now crashes occasionally during running of a .mov file (in different places). Never ever did that before. It's sometimes a bad crash. No response from the system, and I need to reboot the machine! Other times I just get flipped the bird by the application. What is a little unusual, and perhaps related, is that when the application is launched on the show, and I click on "full screen" to start the presentation, the first frame of my movie file appears superimposed half-s...

Migration of data fails
Anyone know how the CRM data migration framework works? I have in a test environment set up a new CRM 3.0 and populated it with users and some basic data. With the SSIS in SQL Server 2005 I have populated the Account table in the cd_mscrm database. Then when I try to use the "CRM data migration framework" and the CDF migrate wizard it says "The migration wizard completed succesfully". But no data are migrated. The table says 0 cdf records, 0 migrated records and 0 non migrated records. Still there are 3900 records in the account table. Why is they not counted - wha...

How to Migrate From Entourage to Outlook
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange No doubt about in Entourage sucks !!! I want to migrate all of my mail and contacts FROM Entourage back to Outlook. Is there an easy way to do this ? See if some of the methods mentioned on this page work for you: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/mac_win.html> On 19/12/09 5:17, in article 59baf624.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "seanw@officeformac.com" <seanw@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leo...

Outlook connector for Lotus Domino
When I re-open Outlook I get the message: The data file 'Domino Mailbox - <my name>' was not closed properly. The file is being checked for problems. What can be the cause? Any help appreciated. ...

DPM 2010 RC GUI crashes when invoking a certain backup
Everytime I invoke a certain System State Backup on Windows Server 2008, the GUI crashes with the following message Connection to the DPM service has been lost Review the application event log for information about a possible service shutdown. Verify that the following services are not disabled: DPM DPM Replication Agent SQLAgent$MSDPM2010RCEVAL MSSQL$MSDPM2010RCEVAL Virtual Disk Service Volume Shadow Copy ID: 917 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ None of the services abo...

Migration from 5.5 to 2003
Greetings all... We are currently in the process of migrating our NT 4 domain with Exchange 5.5 to 2003 AD and Exchange 2003. Both are independant domains and independant Organizations. We want to move our mailboxes from 5.5 to 2003, department by department. How can I make sure that all users that migrate will keep all meetings intact after migration. Right now in our test environnemt, after we migrate a user, all his previous meetings that had others included, can't see there availability anymore. It seems that the contact added in the meeting is unlinked. Anyone have any tips or idea...

synchronization error of data migration manager
Dear all, I've just install Microsoft data migration manager. I have passed initial configuration manager successfully. Then my screen do a start up as below for a moment: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM/datamigrationerror.jpg But suddenly it goes back to login screen with login and cancel button only withoutt any error message (do nothing). Any body know what it might be wrong? Any help will be very appreciated. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/organisme/Kerjoan/CRM/datamigrationerror2.jpg PS. I'm using crm 4.0 I'm system administrator. Tha...

Migration Problem: Outlook can not match name to address list
I'm trying to migrate domain A to domain B (users and email). I have the domains trusted and can run the exchange migration tool fine. The tool creates the user account on domain B and migrates all the email. The problem is when the user tries to set up outlook I receive a "The name could not be matched to the name in the address list" Anyone have any ideas? I'm trying to get this migration completed in the next day or so and I think this is my only outstanding issue. -- Rob "A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing" Sounds like a GA...

Outlook crashes when I connect to Exchange
For more than a week, Outlook has been crashing, whenever I try to connect to my Exchange server email, contacts, calendar, etc. I have used Outlook for many years, with no major problem. I am using Outlook 2007 with a language pack installed on an Italian version of Vista, running on my home laptop. When I check the event log, it shows one error: "Application that generated the error OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.6514.5000, timestamp 0x4a89dc70, module that generated the error olmapi32.dll, version 12.0.6514.5000, timestamp 0x4a89d653, exception code 0xc0000005, offset error 0...

Migrating Solomon To Great Plains
We currently have Solomon and we are looking to migrate to Great Plains. Does anyone know of any tools which can help the migration ? -- IT/Software Dev Manager None that I know of. If course there are integration manager and econnect but those are integration tools. I am curious to know why you are looking to migrate. You are looking at a considerable expense... HS "Tony (Goody Goody Liquor,Dallas)" <TonyGoodyGoodyLiquorDallas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D80E9D0-592A-43E8-8CDB-142F7DE9B49D@microsoft.com... : We currently have Solomon and we are...

Exchange 2000 to 2007 Migration
Are the steps the same for migrating Exchange 2000 to 2007, as they are migrating to 2003? Are these the steps I would take? : 1. Install new Exchange 2007 Server. 2. Move all user mailboxes to the new Exchange 2007 Server. 3. Create replicas of all public folders. 4. Follow the instructions in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307917 Thanks in advance.... On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 07:05:19 -0400, Mark Greene <notvalid@nowhere.com> wrote: > >Are the steps the same for migrating Exchange 2000 to 2007, as they >are migrating to 2003? > >Are these the steps I would take? : ...

exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade/migration... request for comments
have an exchange 5.5 environment with 1000+ users. we need to move all of this to a new 2003 server. would anyone like to list, briefly, the best practice steps? i am concerned with the following: will the new server having a different name cause problems to users? do i install exchange on the new server then simply move the mailboxes over, or is there a special installation switch to do this in one shot? thanks for all your help. Best practise is to install a new E2k3 server into the existing organisation and indeed move the mailboxes and public folders across. You can generally do t...

Data Migration Framework Installation Problems 02-08-05
Hello When attempting to install the Data Migration Framework to our dev server I am able to run through the enitre wizard using the defaults. The program thenstarts the Loading Data Migration Framework page which runs for aprox thirty seconds then takes me to the final screen with the following: "The wizard was interupted before the Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework could be completely installed. your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again." if I do run setup again I get the same scenario. I am running the set up...

where is the drawing tool bar?
trying to group objects and the help menu told me to find the grouping button on the drawing tool bar, problem is, i don't know which one is the drawing tool bar and i can't find the group button Select multiple items. Look for the little puzzle piece picture in the lowest right corner of your items. Click that. They are now grouped. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ang" <ang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6484A7BA-16EB-45B8-9CDD-3D7CFEB49A2F@microsoft.com... > trying to group objects and the help menu told me to find the groupin...

simplest way to migrate 5.5 to 2k3 exchange
I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers in a nt4 domain. I want to upgrade exchange to 2k3 on a new box with server 2k that's currently installed in the same nt4 domain. What would be the simplest way to achieve this? Any recommendation is appreciated, thanks. Well, the first task is to get your NT4 Domain to Windows 2000 or 2003 AD. What is your migration plan for getting to AD? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "hohum" <rickster@intelisol.com> wrote in message news:8%xQh.4647$YL5.39@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I have ...

Backup tool acting up
My backup tool (Outlook 2003, Windows XP Home SP3) is programmed to perform a daily backup of (a) Personal Folders (outlook backup.pst) and (b) Archives (archive backup.pst). And it has been doing so for years without a problem. However, as of late, and without any software/hardware changes in my PC, when I close down Outlook 2003 for the day the backup window comes up, but the only file "offered" for backup is "Archive." The Personal Folders file (i.e., the main one) is not backed up. Again, no changes in my PC that would justify this. Outlook doesn't h...

Proofing tools for Microsoft Office
Is there a Proofing Tools for Mac Office that will allow me to spell and grammer check in multiple languages? Dag <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a Proofing Tools for Mac Office that will allow > me to spell and grammer check in multiple languages? Yep. It's already in there. Office comes with a bunch of proofing tools. You can install additional tools from the CD with the installer in Office 2004 and by looking in the Value-Pack folder (there is also an installer there) in Office X. Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Franco...

Tool fro entering data in subsequent cells
We have a spreadsheet with multiple rows containing data for the same item. However, the item "part number" is entered only on the first line of that section. Items were separated by blank lines which have been removed. For example: 12587 plastic washer, green 11/05/04 plastic washer, green 11/16/04 plastic washer, green 01/09/05 plastic washer, green 06/01/05 24785-9 filter assy 01/20/05 filter assy 02/16/05 3478 6/32 screw 02/04/03 4587-105 gasket 04/05/03 ...

Changed behavior of overriden OnCmdMsg(...) after migration to Visual Studio 2005
Hello, please assist in solving critical problem which I faced after migration of my project to Visual Studio 2005 from Visual Studio 6.0. My project is a document-view based application, view class is inherited from CFormView, it is a dialogue with multiple edit fields. For example, field m_Edit1 has OnKillFocus(...) handler defined which validates user entered data. The next field m_Edit2 doesn't have this handler. At the same time I have overriden method OnCmdMsg(..) in my view class. This method performs some checking for content of m_Edit1 when EN_KILLFOCUS is sent and calls OnCmdMsg(...

crash when launching any office 2004 app on MacBook pro
dear all, when I launch any office 2004 application on my MacBook pro, its icon appears in the dock, and instantly disappear. even installation assistant & office updates behave the same. symptoms are the same as described here: http://www.macfixitforums.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=OfficeX&Number=831099&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1 i suspect the rosetta system because LaunchCFMApp (/System/Library/ Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/Current/Support/LaunchCFMApp) segfaults when launched from the shell. MacOSX 10.4.10 (with combo update v1.1) tha...

CANNOT OPEN "OPTIONS" IN THE TOOL MENU
Hi guys, When I choose Options in the Tools menu in Excel 97 I get a message telling me the macro cannot run and displays the typical buttons End, Debug .... The Personal Macro Workbook does not show any macros when I go to Tools, Macro, Macros. I am not a programmer so I'm in the dark about this one. It works fine on the other pc. Would greatly appreciate any help on this one. pcw. If a macro is trying to run when you choose tools|options, maybe you can just reset that toolbar. Tools|customize|toolbars tab Select worksheet menu bar and click reset You will lose any customized c...

SQL Server 2005 Replication and Third Party Tool
I am looking into possible options for replicating data for reporting purposes. I have found transactional replication to work best for realtime reporting, source used for user transactions and target for reporting. I have come across a large vendor database 50GB on SQL Server 2005 where reports are taking too long and we are trying to separate it by using transactional replication but most of the key tables don't have primary keys and we don't want to change the database schema by adding PK. What are other options we could have; log shipping, DB Mirroring the target is n...