Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept and Relay E-Mail

Hello

We have seen the posts referenced in several other posts relating to
relaying especially in E5.5

Please review 304897 XIMS: Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept
and Relay E-Mail - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304897 is this what
everyone is seeing?

Hope this helps clear some misconceptions regarding the perceived issue.
If it does not, reply and be as specific as you can with your
configurations, testing and the results so we may look into the specifics
again.  Our initial efforts have been unsuccessful in reproducing the
reported issue on Exchange 5.5.

Thank you.

--
Ted Cormier
Microsoft Exchange Support

purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and
confers no rights

Don't miss out on FREE training at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;pwebcst&expand=none

0
tedc (23)

I tried with all different relay tests and I got the result relaying denied, but my IMS que is filled with tons of e-mail.This happens only when I select the option "Hosts and Clients successfully Authenticate" in routing restrictions option. I need to select it for my pop3 clients. other wise they can only receive mails but cannot send. Please tell me if you have any solution for this

thanks

     ----- Ted Cormier [MSFT] wrote: -----

[...]

anonymous (74722)
11/11/2003 5:26:11 PM
Do you have a ton of Event ID's 7002 & 7004 in event viewer, application?
0
anonymous (74722)
11/11/2003 6:36:10 PM
"This happens only when I select the option "Hosts and Clients successfully
Authenticate" in routing restrictions option." - If this is the case then I
bet someone has a valid username and password and is using it to relay.

Here is some of the information that I posted in another thread.

If you do not need POP3 access for your users or the need for other servers
to relay, leave all three of these boxes unchecked.
If you require users to have POP3 access, if possible use the "Hosts and
clients with these IP addresses" section to limit which IPs can relay. Make
sure that the Guest account in the domain as well as on the local machine
have been disabled. Make sure your users have strong passwords.

One way to try to identify an account being used for relay is to add the
Total Ops section to Logons. Expand the Exchange Administrator down to the
server name. Then expand the private information store. Select Logons. Go to
View and choose Columns. On the left column you should see Total Ops, add it
to the right column. Now view the Logons section again to see this new
column. Look for users that have a significantly higher number of operations
than the rest of the users. For some power users this maybe expected so you
have to use your judgment to see if its normal or not. If you see any that
you are unsuer about, have that user change the password.

Another way is to turn up Diagnostics logging on the IMC. Turn up SMTP
Protocol logging, SMTP Interface Events and Message Transfer.
** The SMTP Protocol will grow very fast depending on the amount of mail
going through the IMC. ** Be sure to turn this off when you are not
troubleshooting the issue. This will create a log in the IMCDATA\log
directory. The SMTP Interface Events will log an event 2000 for each
connection, which will include the host that is connecting in the
application log. Some of these will be valid. It will also log a 2010 event
which will include the username being used. The Message Transfer logging
will log an event 2002 in the application log which will include the sender,
host and number of recipients. I have included example from my test lab of
each.

Event Type: None
Event Source: MSExchangeIMC
Event Category: SMTP Interface Events
Event ID: 2000
Date:  11/11/2003
Time:  9:31:10 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ServerName
A new TCP/IP SMTP connection has been received from host host.domain.com.
Logfile: L0000000.LOG

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeIMC
Event Category: SMTP Interface Events
Event ID: 2010
Date:  11/11/2003
Time:  10:37:40 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ServerName
Connection from host.domain.com was successfully authenticated (AUTH LOGIN)
as domain\user.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: MSExchangeIMC
Event Category: Message Transfer
Event ID: 2002
Date:  11/11/2003
Time:  9:35:49 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: ServerName
A message from <user@domain.com> in temporary file
C:\EXCHSRVR\imcdata\in\WWN8LD2B was received from host.domain.com with 1
local recipients.

If you can find an account that is being used change the password on it and
make sure that its changed to a strong password. If you have valid POP3
accounts you will see these too. If this user is not using a POP account
then you can be sure that someone is using it to relay with.

Here are two of the articles that mention what I discussed above. The second
one also has links to more articles.
251149 Guest Account Allows Relaying Regardless of Routing Restrictions
  http://kb/article.asp?id=Q251149
324059 XFOR: How to Help Secure the Internet Mail Service and Clean Up After
  http://kb/article.asp?id=Q324059

These are some of the things that I would be checking if you called in for
support.

Michael Barta [MSFT]
Microsoft Exchange Support

newsgroup purposes only.

"Vijay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried with all different relay tests and I got the result relaying
denied, but my IMS que is filled with tons of e-mail.This happens only when
I select the option "Hosts and Clients successfully Authenticate" in routing
restrictions option. I need to select it for my pop3 clients. other wise
they can only receive mails but cannot send. Please tell me if you have any
solution for this

> thanks
>
>      ----- Ted Cormier [MSFT] wrote: -----
>
>      Hello
>
>      We have seen the posts referenced in several other posts relating to
>      relaying especially in E5.5
>
>      Please review 304897 XIMS: Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept
>      and Relay E-Mail - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304897 is this
what
>      everyone is seeing?
>
>      Hope this helps clear some misconceptions regarding the perceived
issue.
>      If it does not, reply and be as specific as you can with your
>      configurations, testing and the results so we may look into the
specifics
>      again.  Our initial efforts have been unsuccessful in reproducing the
>      reported issue on Exchange 5.5.
>
>      Thank you.
>
>      --
>      Ted Cormier
>      Microsoft Exchange Support
>
>      Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup
>      purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties,
and
>      confers no rights
>
>      Don't miss out on FREE training at

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;pwebcst&expand=none

0
mbarta (202)
11/11/2003 7:12:01 PM
> We have seen the posts referenced in several other posts relating to
> relaying especially in E5.5
>
> Please review 304897 XIMS: Microsoft SMTP Servers May Seem to Accept
> and Relay E-Mail - http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304897 is this what
> everyone is seeing?

It would be nice if Exchange's IMC could return "550 invalid envelope" or
something on these kinds of tests.  Bangpaths (!) and Bitnet paths (%) are
almost never seen on modern SMTP envelopes, and as pointed out on KB 304897
above, are almost exclusively used to exploit vulnerabilities in Sendmail
only.  Are they even allowed characters in Exchange mailbox names and alias
names?

Or alternately, provide an option to return "550 user not known" even though
this could provide a way for spammers to brute-force valid addresses out of
a server.  There are other ways to thwart an attack like that without
accepting mail and returning an NDR, which wastes bandwidth.

Also, when I'm running a server that reroutes mail for specific domains to
<incoming>, I also would have expected that with relay turned off, evnelopes
like: "RCPT TO:<user@machines.fqdn>" or "RCPT TO:<user@[ip.address]>" would
be bounced with "550 does not accept mail for that domain" or something,
unless I deliberately added "machines.fqdn" or "[ip.address]" to the list of
domains to route for.

0
gordonf (20)
11/12/2003 5:39:37 AM
I have replied to this issue several times, In my case
this server has had no changes to it for several years
except the normal updates, hotfixes, SP's. but over the
past month or the spam has gotten outragous. If you would
like I'd be happy to email you screen shots, log files
what ever you need.

0
jcwhite (3)
11/12/2003 2:27:08 PM
Read the Document, run all the tests, they all come back
saying unable to relay. But my log shows this.
11/11/2003 1:53:21 AM : <<< MAIL FROM:<cnbAA@AOL.COM>
11/11/2003 1:53:21 AM : >>> 250 OK - mail from
<cnbAA@AOL.COM>

11/11/2003 1:53:22 AM : <<< RCPT TO:<cnb_10@genie.net>
11/11/2003 1:53:22 AM : >>> 250 OK - Recipient
<cnb_10@genie.net>

11/11/2003 1:53:23 AM : <<< DATA
11/11/2003 1:53:23 AM : >>> 354 Send data.  End with
CRLF.CRLF

11/11/2003 1:53:23 AM : >>> 250 OK

11/11/2003 1:53:25 AM : <<< MAIL FROM:<gaAA@EARTHLINK.NET>
11/11/2003 1:53:25 AM : >>> 250 OK - mail from
<gaAA@EARTHLINK.NET>

11/11/2003 1:53:26 AM : <<< RCPT TO:<gan25@msn.com>
11/11/2003 1:53:26 AM : >>> 250 OK - Recipient
<gan25@msn.com>

11/11/2003 1:53:27 AM : <<< DATA
11/11/2003 1:53:27 AM : >>> 354 Send data.  End with
CRLF.CRLF

11/11/2003 1:53:28 AM : >>> 250 OK

11/11/2003 1:53:29 AM : <<< MAIL FROM:<grwAA@EARTHLINK.NET>
11/11/2003 1:53:29 AM : >>> 250 OK - mail from
<grwAA@EARTHLINK.NET>

11/11/2003 1:53:31 AM : <<< RCPT TO:<grwffyn@gateway.net>
11/11/2003 1:53:31 AM : >>> 250 OK - Recipient
<grwffyn@gateway.net>

11/11/2003 1:53:31 AM : <<< DATA
11/11/2003 1:53:31 AM : >>> 354 Send data.  End with
CRLF.CRLF

11/11/2003 1:53:32 AM : >>> 250 OK

The same log also shows some spam getting the "unable to
relay" message.
1/11/2003 9:49:56 AM : >>> MAIL FROM:<ra_CC@LYCOS.COM>
SIZE=1030

11/11/2003 9:49:56 AM : <<< 250 2.1.0
ra_CC@LYCOS.COM....Sender OK
11/11/2003 9:49:56 AM : >>> RCPT TO:<ra_mon@latnmail.com>

11/11/2003 9:49:56 AM : <<< 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for
ra_mon@latnmail.com
11/11/2003 9:49:56 AM : >>> QUIT

11/11/2003 9:49:57 AM : <<< 221 2.0.0 CTFL15 Service
closing transmission channel
11/11/2003 9:52:59 AM : A connection to 69.22.172.162 was
established.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/12/2003 2:50:27 PM
This is the behaviour of exchange. This is possible with 3rd party software,
however.

http://www.vamsoft.com/orf/openrelaytest.asp

  Gyula Karakas
  orf support
  www.vamsoft.com/orf

"Gordon Fecyk" <gordonf@pan-am.ca> wrote in message
> Or alternately, provide an option to return "550 user not known" even
though
> this could provide a way for spammers to brute-force valid addresses out
of
> a server.  There are other ways to thwart an attack like that without
> accepting mail and returning an NDR, which wastes bandwidth.

Hello John

Receiving SPAM and RELAYING SPAM are two different things. Which are you
experiencing?

Michael Barta [MSFT]

"John White" <jcwhite@datamaxcorp.com> wrote in message
> I have replied to this issue several times, In my case
> this server has had no changes to it for several years
> except the normal updates, hotfixes, SP's. but over the
> past month or the spam has gotten outragous. If you would
> like I'd be happy to email you screen shots, log files
> what ever you need.

0
mbarta (202)
11/12/2003 4:29:43 PM
BOTH!!!!

confers no rights.

>"John White" <jcwhite@datamaxcorp.com> wrote in message
>> I have replied to this issue several times, In my case
>> this server has had no changes to it for several years
>> except the normal updates, hotfixes, SP's. but over the
>> past month or the spam has gotten outragous. If you
would
>> like I'd be happy to email you screen shots, log files
>> what ever you need.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/12/2003 4:47:29 PM
 Both, I have checked IP's that are connecting to port 25
and watched various IP's "establish" a connection. The out
queue will then fill with thousands of unwanted spam to be
relayed out. I've gone to the folder and grabed a few and
printed out the message to double check. According to my
Exchange Logs, Some of the Email will in fact be Relayed,
Others will get the "unable to relay" message.

How do I configure my Norton Antivirus Gatway server to be
the only IP to connect to the Exchange Server port 25???
John

confers no rights.

>"John White" <jcwhite@datamaxcorp.com> wrote in message
>> I have replied to this issue several times, In my case
>> this server has had no changes to it for several years
>> except the normal updates, hotfixes, SP's. but over the
>> past month or the spam has gotten outragous. If you
would
>> like I'd be happy to email you screen shots, log files
>> what ever you need.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/12/2003 4:52:39 PM
Are you willing to provide the domain name or IP of the server?

Michael Barta [MSFT]

> BOTH!!!!

0
mbarta (202)
11/12/2003 4:59:19 PM
Yep, send me an email and I will send you both along with
a copy of the log files if you'd like.

confers no rights.

>> BOTH!!!!

0
jcwhite (3)
11/12/2003 8:07:42 PM
I tested it John. Its not open for relay.

I also tested it with http://www.abuse.net/relay.html and its not open for
relay.

Michael Barta [MSFT]

> Yep, send me an email and I will send you both along with
> a copy of the log files if you'd like.

0
mbarta (202)
11/12/2003 11:09:55 PM
I also replied with other possibilities that could cause that condition.

Michael Barta [MSFT]

"Michael Barta [MSFT]" <mbarta@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tested it John. Its not open for relay.
>
> I also tested it with http://www.abuse.net/relay.html and its not open for
> relay.
>
> Michael Barta [MSFT]
> Microsoft Exchange Support
>
> Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
> newsgroup purposes only.
rights.

> "John White" <jcwhite@datamaxcorp.com> wrote in message
> > Yep, send me an email and I will send you both along with
> > a copy of the log files if you'd like.

0
mbarta (202)

Count-down timer? (e.g. 10 days left...9...8...)
Is there a way to program a count-down timer in Excel? For example, say I need to buy toner cartridges every 3 months, and I just bought some. Then I can reset the timer, and it'll indicate another 3 months. When the three months are up, another cell will turn go from "Toner in stock" to "Buy toner." Does anyone know how to program excel to do something like this? Thanks! I wish. all forms have a timer event but unfortunately it can be use only on 1 event. some of my users are buyers and they have requested this also but the most i can do is use the info the...

change default isolation level on sql server 2005
Hi Our team would like to change default isolation level on sql server 2005 from read committed to read uncommitted into one database without having to set TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL on every stored procedures or set any data access libraries. Also I would like to know whether there is command to query out default isolation level information on one database (not DBCC USEROPTIONS because it displays the information on current user's session). I see books online stating that the default isolation level is read committed. I doubt sql server would allow change default is...

2 Email servers
Hi, I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers on one domain, one site. Users' mailboxes are distributed evenly between the two. I need to drop one server for a few hours to fix some hardware. Should I move mailboxes to the other server, or will incoming mail just wait at the other server until its partner is back up? Thanks Steve not sure your config, but this question is really independent of Exchange version, mail will either queue up or be denied depending on your config. If you are taking down your gateway mail server mail will be returned to the sender, if this server is at least one ...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 #5
I have many e-mail addresses and have them broken down into (7) A - Z Distribution Lists. When I send out an e- mail blast I get a undeliverable message from "System Administrator" about having 452 too many receipients. It sends out most of the e-mails in that Dist. List but not all. What is the actual maximum size of a Distribution List? Is there a way to have 2,500 - 3,000 e-mail addresses without coming across this proble on a regular basis? Please help. The limit is set by your ISP...you'll need to check with them to find out what their limit is. -- Jocelyn Fiore...

Problem with wizard generated Active Document Container/Server
Hi, I posted the following in the vc.mfcole group, but that group seems kinda dead, so now I try to post it here instead.... If I create an active document server that is also a container through the wizard, it doesn't seem to be working correctly. If you run the standard wizard generated project and insert the server/container in itself twice (to get an instance that is acting as a container and server at the same time), it is unable to shut down. It gives an assert in oleipfrm.cpp (line 97 in VS.NET 2003 and line 94 in the VS2005beta2). The problem is the same even if I use a...

Opening and Closing Programs or Files May Be Slow
I am using Excel 2002 and it takes a minute or two to open spreadsheets. Is there a way to increase the load time? I am also seeing my spreadsheet toggle in size, there are three users with different versions of Excel; XP,97&2002. the size of the file may go from 20mbs to 6mbs. What is the cause for this?? Thank you. ...

Outlook crash after "A connection to the server could not be established" error
Outlook keep asking for an MS Exchange-server address and email address, but the mail services I use is all like hotmail and such. I do not have access to the server and either way the connection to any exchange-server is made by mistanke. I found this on the net: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822508 Outlook (2003) terminates after the last msgbox and I have no methods of changing any properties in outlook because of that. What to do? Do I really have to remove the entire MS office system and re-installed? I downloaded the latest service pack and other stuff as well o...

project server 2007
Hi there, I connect to project server 2007 with my ms project 200 pro with manually controlling connection state and during logging in I deselect "load summary resource assignments". Then I open my previously baselined project. I go to resource usage view to see my resources baselinework hours. I see them for each assignment but not in summary. The total baseline work is not summed up for each week for instance, this field is empty. I understand this resource might have other tasks on other projects that are not baselined yet but I open the project without these other ...

Slow Start when oulook connect to Exchange Server
Hi, My company uses Exchange 2000 for about 1 and half year. Everything OK until last month. Within the local network, all users face a problem when Outlook open and connect to exchange server, a error pop up. Connection To Microsoft Exchange Server Your Microsoft Exchange Server is nuavailable. Retry Work Offline Cancel After retry 2 to 3 times, outlook can start. And everything alright. The network speed is OK. I have put the server IP in the client's hosts file, edit the RPC Binding order in both client and server, still cannot help. Anyone know the s...

How to use system speaker for new mail notification
How do i make Outlook 2000 use the system speaker for new mail notifications? We don't have external speakers and have heard other machines doing it.... ...

Mail Stuck in Local Delivery Queue #2
We are running SBS Server 2003 with Exchange Server 2003. Last week we had to reinstall the server and restore the server from a previous backup. Since then one of the users has stopped receiving mail. All her mail is stuck in the the Local Delivery queue and is permanently being retried until eventually an NDR is sent. I have checked all the settings for this user in AD and there doesnt appear to be any problems. The only strange thing I can see is in the LOGONS section of the Mailbox store. All other users are logged in and show DOMAIN\username in the Windows 2000 account column and have...

Movee Exchange 2003 to another subnet, now cant send SMTP mail
I had to change our exchange 2003 server's IP address to put it on another subnet, now I am no longer able to send SMTP email. I keep getting: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Testing123 Sent: 1/2/2007 9:31 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: John Smith on 1/2/2007 9:32 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <communications.cambridgetechnology.com #5.5.0 smtp;554 jsmith@hisdomain.com: Relay acces...

Why doesn't my e-mail get sent when I press the send button?
When I try to send a e-mail in Microsoft Outlook by pressing the send button , the e-mail is placed in the outbox folder and does not get sent. To send it, I have to press the send/receive button. My e-mail is set up to send/receive messages every 5 minutes and that also does not work. I can get mye-mails by depressing the send/receive button. "dstaiman" <dstaiman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:454874FE-6E0D-402B-B046-F8F1D45D1926@microsoft.com... > When I try to send a e-mail in Microsoft Outlook by pressing the send button > , the e-mail is p...

mail-enabled public folder
Is there a way to have a "mail-enabled" public folder be a "user" in the Active Directory? In the Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server System Manager, you can click a public folder and then click All Tasks to enable the folder to receive mail. This functionality is available only in a native Exchange 2000 organization. Jay "susan" <smcrey@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23HAoqW1fEHA.2604@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to have a "mail-enabled" public folder be a "user" in the > Active Directory? > > Please r...

E-mail header "New message
One POP3 user reports receiving e-mails from a Corporate user with headers on e-mails as "New message - Arabic (Windows). The message is readable but why it will show that header. Please help. Thanks, Miriam ...

mail & address folders on different location on the hard disc
I want to assign the mails and addresses of a project (lets call it A) to a seperate folder individually on the Harddisk (where all my other project-A related files are stored). This would enable me also to save/backup all project-A files including the outlook files individually (e.g.on a CD...). What do I have to do, to install a folder, which is not saved in the general outlook.pst-file (the general outlook-file is too big and contains all other projects). I use outlook 2007 & 2003. In Outlook I have a project structure --> project A ...

Server for E2K3?
Hi, all, I'm going to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We will put maybe 500 people on the server. The current 5.5 server is an older, slower machine with about 36 GB of hard disk for the stores. I'm proposing we order something like this for Exchange 2003: ProLiant DL380 G3 Dual Intel´┐Ż Xeon Processor 2.80GHz/512KB 2GB Base Memory (2x1024) Three 72.8GB 10,000 rpm SCSI Universal Hard Drives It's probably overkill, but what do you folks think? Many thanks in advance for your advice. Larry Wahlers Concordia Technologies The International C...

Why are some of my buttons disabled? Like "Send new Mail"
I am trying to send a new mail - and add a new contact...but the button is disabled. I cant even click it. I cant reply or forward mail either... I have the trial version of Standard - is it because this is a trial? I am getting mail fine....its just SENDING... What version of Outlook, Office, Express etc... "Kenny" <Kenny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1BCD0C2-540A-4AE0-BDEA-CAEA6D8FFEE1@microsoft.com... >I am trying to send a new mail - and add a new contact...but the button is > disabled. I cant even click it. I cant reply or forward mail ...

RPC server error when trying to run quota message service
I just installed quota message service and when I try to run it I get a message "RPC server unavailable." Any ideas? This "quota message service" is a third-party product? You might ask the supplier of that product. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Algowithm" <Algowithm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19D0D68E-5C21-4FCB-952F-95CEF48FCE2C@microsoft.com... >I just installed quota message service and when I try to run it I get a > message "RPC server unavailable."...

sql server 2005 triggers
I have one variable (ex. @var). I want to create table with the table name contained in the variable. How I can? Danny Can you please explain why you need it? Do you hope to see the value of the variable as a name of table variable? "Danny" <Danny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1365C47A-0463-4E39-8100-03B0AE23B263@microsoft.com... >I have one variable (ex. @var). > I want to create table with the table name contained in the variable. > How I can? Danny (Danny@discussions.microsoft.com) writes: > I have one variable (ex. ...

Microsoft Support
Hi Folks Isn't MS suppose to be monitoring the newsgroup and provide a reply to users that have subscribe to maintenance/customersource within 48 hours if nobody else has reply to your question? Danny ...

Publishing customizations on multiple application servers
We have a fair amount of customizations to implement in our production environment, which includes 2 load balanced application servers pointing to a single SQL 2005 database. We are using CRM 3.0. When importing the customizations, do they need to be imported and then published on both application servers, or just one? Are there any potential issues about which we need to be concerned? Hi Steve, I have exactly the same question. What I've found is that when I publish to one web server of the cluster it actually appears to publish to both for some reason (!) Just in case I usua...

OL2k3 Automatically Adding Public Folders to 'Favorite Folders' list in Mail
Hi Is there any way of automatically adding public folders to the Favourite Folders list at the top of the Mail Pane in Outlook 2003? Any logon script or similar would be much appreciated. Thanks B ...

Exchange Server 2003 Setup
Dear Sir, I noticed that the default installation folder is pointing to C drive with 34MB size requirement. However, if I change the path of instalaltion folder, the folder requirement size reduced as well. Why is that? Probably because there are some files that will be copied to the C drive regardless of the install location. I seem to recall there being an option to view the space requirements on the C drive as well in a scenario like this where you change the default install location.s -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Sunny" <Sunny@discussions.microsoft.c...

Allow full editing capability in Microsoft CRM
Allow more editing features such as change of font type, line/paragraph spacing, and attach images in the email section of the web based Microsoft CRM application. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...