      Event ID: 111
      Date:  3/7/2005
      Time:  10:23:02 AM
      User:  N/A
      Computer: EXRW01
      Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to do Schema propagation on MDB
startup HRESULT = 0x80040e19.

      For more information, click

      ======>>>>> when you click on this link you get:

      Explanation
      This event is caused by a failure to copy schema files from the
Exchsrvr\Schema directory to the non_ipm_subtree\schema folder.

      User Action
      Make sure the Exchsrvr\Schema directory is available, and verify that
the non_ipm_subtree\schema folder has been created.

      Restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service to attempt to
populate the schema again.

What to do next? Look with ADSI edit? but where.... can I run the schema
update tool again?

As a result of this error free busy information is not available anymore.

any help is useful and appreciated.

Thanks
Remy

0
remy1 (1)

Problem using Microsoft Web Browser control
I am trying to access the Custom properties of a Web Browser ActiveX control on a form and I keep getting a message telling me that "The Operation on the Microsoft Web Browser object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." I searched TechNet and MSDN and could not resolve this. I reinstalled Access 2003 (I have 2003 and 2007 installed on my workstation, XP Pro) and still no resolution. Has anyone else seen this and if so, can you tell me how to resolve this? Jim Does anyone know the name of the file the message...

Exchange question
I currently have Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. I am getting ready to setup a new box with Exchange 2003 Ent. on Windows Server 2003. Here are my questions: 1) Does my Exchange server have to be in Native mode before I can upgrade? 2) If I change it to Native mode, will I need to reboot my server? 3) Do I need to reboot the server after I run the Forest and Domain Prep? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kit It's been *a while* since I upgraded to Ex2003, but I believe the answers would be: No No No ------------------------ Chris Williams Sirana Software www.sir...

Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2003
I've read M$ article 823866 and I'm looking at enabling Recipient Filtering. Has anybody tested/enabled this feature in Exchange 2003? Are their any "gotchas" I need to look out for? Does this feature increase CPU load - I figure it might as the server must now query a GC *during the SMTP conversation* to verify that the recipient address is in the GAL. Are their any negatives with regard to this setting? Does it aid spammers, perhaps, with Directory Harvest Attacks? Just making sure to dot my i's and cross my t's before moving forward. Thanks for any responses...

Can Action Pack Subscribers exchange Professional Licenses for SBE
Hi, Action pack subscription offers 5 Licenses of CRM 3.0 Professional edition. SBS 2003 Premium is also offered as part of Action pack. Now if a customer has a small setup and would prefer a single box deployment of CRM on SBS 2003 Premium, can the Professional edition License be replaced or exchanged with SBE edition licenses? If so who can provide details as to media and Product/license keys for CRM. regards Sree Scree, It is likely that the action pack subscription entitles you to 5 x CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition licenses. Here is the UK link for the action pack contenst ( it ...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

Strange Exchange 2003 Pop Problem
If anyone may be able to shed some light on this strange happening I would really appreciate it. I have Exchange Server 2003 running, all of my users can check their email using Outlook/Popping just fine. They also can all go to OWA and check their email fine. I have one user that can use OWA to check her mail, it takes her password, lets her in but if she tries to use Outlook on her desktop it keeps popping up a password error. No matter which station I am at, I can not check email with this account other than using OWA with a web browser. Nothing was changed on the server, I have reset the...

Exchange Server Backup
When using the Windows Backup utility on my 03 Exchange Clustered server, there is no 'Microsoft Exchange Server' option to check under the Backup tab (like the docs show...only My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places). Any ideas why? I see no documentation saying I need to do soemthing to make it appear. Thx Is Exchange System Manager installed on the machine that you are trying to run the backup from? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Exchange 5.5 in Windows 2000 Domain
HI I am looking for any advise I can get on this subject, or any references you may have. Basically I have an NT4 PDC that currently has Exchange 5.5 installed on it. I have a windows 2000 Database server that is just a member server of hte domain. My NT4 machine is running out of space, so I am getting a new server for exchange. I will install Windows 2000 on this server and then follow the Ed Crowley Server Move method, to move my exchange server over to this new machine. I am comfortable with this. I have just now installed an NT4 BDC into the domain (it is only a very old machine so it ...

Table name length in microsoft query
Hi! Is it true that the maximum length of a tablename is still 8 characters. I'm useing Excel 97 and trying to get data from a Paradox 9 table via odbc-link and Microsoft Query. I have heard a few years ago that long names are OK and supported all over the microsoftian regime. Is there any trick to avoid this without shortening all the names. Greetings from Helsinki HK ...

Unable to display the folder error.
I get the following message when using Outlook. If I close Outlook then reopen it, it will work until I switch icons (calendar to contacts). "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An error occurred that prevented the file M:\Outlook\cij.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." Can anyone help me with this problem? ...

Duplicate emails on exchange server 5.5
Im using w2k server sp4, and exchange server 5.5 witn sp4 also Im suprised that some of the users are receiving duplicate emails local and internet and it is continously increasing and annoying to the user that they received the same kind of emails despite the fact that they read already. What seems to be the problem. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Manny >>receiving duplicate emails local and internet local and internet? Are they different messages? Is the user a member of a distribution list and are the messages sent to the DL and the user? Manny wrote: > Im...

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

Exchange Migration Issue
Hello All, I have multiple copies of email in my user email accounts after migration. I used Exchange Migration Tool to Migrate email accounts from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Since we did not switch over to the new server right away , there were 2 days of emails still pending to be imported so I used the Migration tool again to migrate emails filtered based on date, but it seems that exchange migration has migrated all emails again, and now users have 2 to 3 copies of each email. Is there a way to remove the duplicate copies ? if so how can I go about doing that? Any pointer...

Microsoft Mail
Is there anyway to setup microsoft mail in outlook 2002 to attach to existing microsoft mail postoffice. ...

Exchange Disaster Recovery #4
We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Individual mailbox backup was taking way too long so now I'm just backing up the malibox store. I am aware that if I want to restore (1) users mailbox I would have to restore the whole store...can I resstore to a different mailbox store on the same Exchange server for disaster recovery or do I need another Exchange server? If I can, what are the procedures for doing so? Kind Regards, Ali On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:31:38 -0400, "obgyn" <obgyn@comunities.nospam.com> wrote: >We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Ind...

Contact categories & Exchange 2003: do they work together?
In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are all located in a public folder. "Paul van Egmond" <paul@oenone.nl> wrote: >In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange >to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have >been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. >Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are >all located in a public folder. ...

Restoring a single mailbox into Exchange 2000 SP3 environment.
I perform nightly ntbackups of our entire information store. In the past I would restore the entire information store to a test clone Exchange environment server and then open the mailbox required using Outlook and export the mailbox to a pst, and then import that pst into the exiting production mailbox using outlook again. As you all probably know with a 23gig information store this is horribly time consuming, and it drives me nuts. Can someone provide me an alternative solution to this? On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:54 -0400, "frank s" <SFDSFDSF@SFSDFDSFSA.COM> wrote: ...

ADMT
We are migrating our current Windows 2000 Active Directory domain into a brand new (and appropriately named) domain using the Active Directory Migration Tool 2.0. We have a single domain and a single Exchange 2000 server. We are not upgrading Active Directory or Exchange in this migration. All users, groups and computers will be migrated to this new domain, including the Exchange server. Should the migration tool be able to successfully migrate everything without having to build another Exchange server in the target domain first? I have successfully tested migrating users, groups and mach...

How to disable the "implicit mx record" in Exchange
I am having a problem with exchange sending to hosts in recipient domains where these hosts are not actually mail servers. After a lot of review of the SMTP logs, I realized that sometimes Exchange is sending to the correct MX record host, and sometimes it is sending to the host with the A record for the actual domain. When I say the record for the domain, I mean an A record that refences the bare domain name rather than an individual host in the domain. So when Exchange gets a DNS timeout looking up an MX record, it falls back to sending to the domain A record. This causes an immed...

Disabling Microsoft Money Background Banking Service (mnybbsvc.exe) in 2007
I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? In microsoft.public.money, Milhouse Van Houten wrote: >I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the >settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? You could remove your LiveID. ...

Microsoft Outlook Task Reminders
My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the reminders working again? Thanks for your help. Hi Ken, Ken Toews wrote: > My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the > reminders working again? Thanks for your help. I found the following website: http://faq.outlookmvps.org/archives/cat_general.html Search for "reminders" on this site: [...] If the reminders are in the default folders, you may need to open Outlook using the /cleanreminders switch. Close Outlook and at the Start menu, Run command, type "outlook.exe /cleanreminders" -- Oliver V...

Can't See New Public Folders on Just Added Backend Exchange Server
I recently added a new exchange server to an existing site,admin group, routing group. I am running in native mode. Now when I create new public folders on the new server, my clients are not seeing it (all client mailboxes are on the first server). It has been several hours now and they are still not visible. Any ideas? Thanks, tke042 ...

Copy Exchange Mail Store
I would like to copy a mailbox store to a test server. What is the best way to go about this? Copy the priv.edb and priv.stm from your MDBDATA Folder of your Exchange Server. You will have to stop your Exchange Information Store service to do this. You will also have to remount the database and and reconnect user mailboxes on the test server. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "ssills" <ssills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0CB5304-47EF-40D1-95A0-4CCD0CD01A67@microsoft.com... >I would like to copy a ma...

Outlook 2003 & Exchange 2000 Server
I have upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003 and all appeared to go well but now Outlook will not connect to the Exchange server. Reports error in conf for RPC. OWA stills works fine. Also when I try to add Exchange Server it reports that the server is not online, but it is. I have review everything on MS site but have found nothing that deals with this issue. do you have these keys? [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Rpc\ClientProtocols] "ncacn_np"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncacn_ip_tcp"="rpcrt4.dll" "ncadg_ip_udp"="rpcrt4.dll" "...