Micorsoft Exchnage server 2007 SDK

Hi.

I had installed Exchange server 2007 on my machine.I had also installed
Exchange server 2007 SDK.I am trying to run samples given in sdk but most of
the samples are  not working.
Like In some programs they used CDOEX,EXOLEDB but microsoft doucmentation
for exchange server 2007 says that Exchange sever 2007 does not support
CDOEX,EXOLEDB etc.
Is anything wrong with Exchage server 2007 documentation?
Please reply..

its beta

"Microsoft Exchange 2007 command shell"
<MicrosoftExchange2007commandshell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0C14A2F6-B78A-43D0-9D7F-263F0A0A31E2@microsoft.com...
> Hi.
>
> I had installed Exchange server 2007 on my machine.I had also installed
> Exchange server 2007 SDK.I am trying to run samples given in sdk but most
> of
> the samples are  not working.
> Like In some programs they used CDOEX,EXOLEDB but microsoft doucmentation
> for exchange server 2007 says that Exchange sever 2007 does not support
> CDOEX,EXOLEDB etc.
> Is anything wrong with Exchage server 2007 documentation?
> Please reply..

0
Jimmy

VBA Converter Pack for Excel 2007
Hello - I have a program that has VBA code and Excel 2007 tells me I need to install the vba converter pack from office online, but when I go to office online, it isn't there. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, were you able to fix and how? Thank you so much! -- Chris Bean NYS Division of the Budget Did you try here Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but som...

Outlook 2007
Can I create Voting Buttons where the person can choose more than one choice? We want to send out an email with 5 different classes that they can attend. I want them to choose as many classes they want to attend using voting buttons and still track it somehow. Is this possible? Or is there a way I can create this without voting buttons but still have Outlook track it so I don't have to sit there and count. Thank you. No, voting buttons work like traditional voting -- just one choice per message. For anything more complicated, you'd need a custom form publishe...

Two Exchange Server
I have Company A with Location A and Location B. Location B implemented a separate Exchange Server, HOW can I get mail to flow to A & B with same PUBLIC DNS NAME? How can I reroute SMTP to another server but not in the same Exchange site or ORG? I just want mail to go to next set of mailboxes at another location if it does not find it in the first location - WHEN different Exchange site / org altogether. Hope it makes sense. On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:43:21 -0600, "Ed" <edg@wti.com> wrote: >I have Company A with Location A and Location B. Location B implement...

Outlook 2003 Server Reply Rule
Has anyone out there experimented with rules in Outlook 2003? Although it may be very similar for 2000. I am trying to create a server reply using a specific message in my conference room resource and get the error, "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." Any ideas? Clear the forms cache. Close Outlook. Find the file frmcache.dat. Delete it. The restart Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** &qu...

Exchange 2003 SRS & Removing a 5.5 server
I am removing an Exchange 5.5 server from a EX2003 administrative group. I connect with the 5.5 admin to the SRS server for that administrative group and notice 2 things. 1) the connectors I had deleted from the 5.5 server 2 weeks ago appear under the connections in the 5.5 admin 2) when I try to delete the 5.5 server I get a message that there are 190+ mailboxes on the server. All of the mailboxes it claims are there had been moved off of the 5.5 server 2 weeks ago. There appears to be something wrong with the SRS. Can I delete the 5.5 server despite the warning about the mailboxes ...

opening Home Pub 2000 files in 2007
I recently used Windows easy transfer in Vista to import Home Pub 2000 files from an older computer with XP. New files created in Pub 2007 open and function fine, but when I open transferred .php files from Pub 2000 it tries to open them with MSWord and I get gibberish. Getting frustrated. Is there an easy answer. Thanks BarbraJean wrote: > I recently used Windows easy transfer in Vista to import Home Pub > 2000 files from an older computer with XP. New files created in Pub > 2007 open and function fine, but when I open transferred .php files > from Pub 2000 it tries to open t...

Cannotconnect to Exchange Server from a RDP session or server local machine
Please excuse the double posting as I wasn't sure which group to post this in. I'm having issues using Outlook from a server desktop, an RDP or ICA connection. I have remote users who connect using Citrix. They logon to the Citrix server desktop (Windows 2003 Server) and use Outlook from there. They can also use Outlook from within Citrix as it is a Published Application. I know some of you are going to suggest why don't they use OWA but let's not get into that. I can log onto any workstation here in the office and connect to the Exchange server and open their Outlook. W...

access 2007 setwarnings??
Why under my macro design is the option for SetWarnings not available? I'd like to add it to the top of my OpenQuerys but the action "Setwarnings" is missing. ...

Need help setting up a leave copy on server
I have an exchange server. I'm trying to setup an option where I can leave a copy on server, so that the client can recieve the same E-mail on the website and on his computer at work. How can I configure that option on outlook meanwhile having an exchange server? Don't use a .pst file and the mail will remain in the exchange mailbox. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, ...

Two SBS exchange servers one Internet Domain
I work for a non-profit company. We have two seperate locations. Both locations have a DSL connection with a constant IP address. We have two SBS 2003 servers. Currently I have them setup like this: Corporate server: I have exchange setup with all the users from both locations. DNS points to this server to send emails. branch server: I have only the users setup that are in this location. I setup a POP3 connector with these users pointing them to my corporate server. It pulls down the email every 30 minutes. I have setup the "forward all mail with unresolved recepients to host&q...

I new to this Exchange server
Can someone please help... I'm having a problem where I cannot receive email from a specific person... and nothing has changed could some point me in the right direction on where to look for answer... I can send her email but not receive her response.... I can email her external from the company(gmail) and I'm able to receive her mail. It is something on my side but I have no idea where to start... I know this is sad but I am the person responsible to fix this issue. Thanks for any help! Kimberly On 24 Jul 2006 13:35:07 -0700, "kdegonia" <kdegonia@gmail.com> wrote...

Contacts missing
Hello, I've had to delete my profile and create a new one, then import my old .pst file. All of my mail came in fine, BUT: My contacts/address books is empty. Address book is enabled; under start->account settings->address book, 'Outlook Address Book' is displayed; and I am selecting my contacts list first from the Address Book window. Also, my Outlook Address Book and Contacts selections from the tool->address book dialog window are empty. I have pored over forums dealing with contact list problems, and nothing has worked. Any suggestions/ideas? Thanks...

KB 827401 fails on Windows 2003 Server
I have the exact problem described in KB 827401. (My Project Web Access is blank instead of displaying the timesheet). When I follow the KB procedure I get the message that the Windows Script 5.6 is not Logo Certified for Windows 2003 Server and the installation fails. My Windows 2003 Server is running Terminal Services in application mode and runs Outlook 2003. ...

Excel 2007 Page Layout Selection Problem
I have a 19" monitor at a resolution of 1152 by 864. In page layout view, if I select a cell on page 1 by clicking just a little to the right of center in the cell, the cell and the one to the right of it are selected. If I click a little to the left of center in the cell, only the cell is selected. This behavior occurs with a zoom factor of 97% through 101%. With other zoom factors everything is fine. Also, if I scroll right so that column A disappears, there is no selection problem. This behavior does not occur on other pages, just page 1. Has anyone else noticed this kind of beh...

Moving "Exchange Domain Servers" group to other OU?
Exchange 2003+SP1 If move "Exchange Domain Servers" group from Default User contaniner to other OU that was defined for Admin services users and workstations, exchange 2003 freeze at "Applying computer setting" when it restarts. If move this group back to User container, then exch2003 restarts ok. does anyone have an idea about it? Thanks got KB260914 for the event ID:9157, however, it just mentioned the installation of Exch2003 with same problem. Gary "Mike" wrote: > Hi Gary, > > I moved the Exchange groups from the default container and ended...

Copy a 2007 Word table into Excel
What is the most efficient way of copying a 2007 Word Table into excel? Excel 2007 seems to handle this differently than it did before. -- Thanks for the help More detail would help. What's happening when you try? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "tinks" <tinks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998D16BE-4E16-4B4E-B428-ACA930976BE8@microsoft.com... > What is the most efficient way of copying a 2007 Word Table into excel? > Excel 2007 seems to handle this d...

How do you unlock or "unprotect" templates you have created 2007?
In 2003, I use to be able to go to Options and Unprotect at template that I had created. I can't find a way to do this in 2007 and am trying to use the templates I had created in 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. If this is a protected form, you can use the Review tab: Click the Protect Document button to show the Restrict Formatting and Editing pane. Click the Stop Protection button. However, if you want to add form form fields to your file, you'll need to display the Developer tab (Office button | Word Options, Popular: "Show Developer tab in the Ribb...

Exchange 2003 Pubil Folder relication problem
Got a real problem here and cant find any documention - Over view - server names are true server A - bridgehead server C - Master Set these servers up and public folders - every thing was working great - public folders are mail enabled and where receiving with no problem Added server B - off site location for DR - server was installed with no issues and was included in the Administration Group Set up Public Folder replication from server C to B - just added the replication Shows on Replication tab of the Public Folders - in this order Server B - public store Server C - public store...

'Underscript' not available in Word 2007
'Underscript' is missing from the new built-in support for equations in Word 2007. An underscript that appears directly below a character is commonly used in scientific text for denoting the dimension of a matrix. Say, a matrix A has two rows and 3 columns, it is common to write it as A_underscore_(2x3). Underscript was available from the old Equation Editor version 3 or below. Does anyone know if it is possible to do underscript in Word 2007? If so, how? Thanks in advance. Ed ed, I find subscript on the ribbon-> Home tab-> font, its an x2(subscripted) you ...

Howto optimize XSL transformations (reuse compilations) on a web server?
Hi, I have a web server application (C#) which I would like to speed up a little. I would appriciate a discussion of design principles for a specific optimization scenario described below. My web server process every request by building a XML structure containing both application data, data from the database (or another system), and presentation data, describing how to present the application data in the GUI. Then the web server transform this XML-document to HTML with a XSL document. The XSL file actually consists of 1 main XSL with include statements to 24 other XSL files, so it's quit...

2007 Excel Table and Pivot Table Formatting
Hi, Just wondering why when I use the standard formatting (ie design ) designs in excel 2007 for tables and pivot tables, when I send this to someone that does not have excel 2007, they get this with no colour, no bold subtotals etc. Thanks ...

WTB: WE BUY SOFTWARE
WTB: WE BUY SOFTWARE - WE NEED MS OFFICE, WINDOWS, SERVER as well as ADOBE, SYMANTEC & OTHERS WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry, Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel, Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc... Email BUYONET@HOTMAIL.COM with any of the above that you wish to sell. LOOK BELOW FOR ALL WANT TO BUY LISTINGS... WE ARE BUYING WI...

Print Area 2003 and 2007
I have set the print area and page breaks on a document that I developed and have been using for the last 2 years with making minimal improvements each 6-12 months and now when I open this document with excel 2007 the print area does not change, however there are 28 pages printing instead of 14 and the extra pages are blank. Half the computers at work are now running excel 2007 and changing the number of pages to print as soon as they open the document. I have not been able to fix this problem in 2007 or 2003 anymore. If anyone could help I'd be really appreciative. Thanks...

Help! Ungrouping Excel Charts --> EMF/WMF. Can't edit objects in 2007 (Freeform issue). Steve Rindsberg?
Hi, I am posting this again in a hope to get attention to my tricky problem Bob _________ Thanks Jon, Some consolotion, but no solution... :-) I am not doing any progress at all with this problem. Really need help!(Saw that Steve had beed in similar thread 1,5 yr ago) Regarding resulting EMF/WMF shapes, there seems to be a big difference between seeting the Shape Border to Solid manually compared to doing it through VBA or through a Chart Style ( I took a standard one). This is bizarre! Is there some way to emulate the manual action in the menu? i.e. something like: Application.Commandbar...

install new exchane server...
We are already having 1 domain controller (domain.com) in our premises which we are using for user logon, file servers, data storage, respository etc., Now we have planning to install another new Windows 2003 Server and Microsft Exhcange 2003 Server on the this new server. I would like to register new domain name (proven.com) for exchange server instead of using old(domain.com). Can anybody guide me about how to setup this environment? Shall I run Forestprep and Domainprep on new domain? Note1 :- I do not want to join & upgrade new server to our existing domain as we have planning to r...