Messages bouncing back from *archive@domain.com"

Msgs are going through to distribution groups fine, however I keep getting
"delay" and Undeliverable errors that the message did not reach the
"distributiongroup"archive@"ourdomain".com.  I am not journaling with my
mailbox store and I checked the distribution group properties and found the
"archive" as a member and deleted it but still no go. Any thoughts?

Thanks
0
dcarico (1)

Please post the NDR.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Pete Kepler" <dcarico@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Msgs are going through to distribution groups fine, however I keep getting
> "delay" and Undeliverable errors that the message did not reach the
> "distributiongroup"archive@"ourdomain".com.  I am not journaling with my
> mailbox store and I checked the distribution group properties and found
> the
> "archive" as a member and deleted it but still no go. Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks

0
curspice6401 (3487)