Message Tracking stopped due to access denied error in LOG FILE DI

I am unable to tack any messages in my Exch 2003 Enviornment with SP1.

When I goto the ESM and goto the propeties of the mail server and look at
the LOG FILE DIRECTORY is says this error;Access denied  Facility: Win32 D
no: 80070005  Exchange System Manager. However If I manualy goto my logs
directoy I can cess the logs and review them. Can anyone help me get this
back up and running?

As for further details my echange envionment sits inan Active/Passive
cluster on 2 Win 2003 Ent Edition servers.

Looking foward to your responses.

TB
0
tbentzen (1)

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

find action on log file

File size #11

Reporting from Project Server

Maximum file sizes