message monitoring and auto forwarding

Dears

i have Exchange 2003 with win2k3 AD environment and i want to create a
message monitoring more like a filter that scans ALL the incoming and
outgoing emails and checks if it contains somedomain.com if yes, then send
automatic copy to admistrator account.

i tried the Recipient Filtering, Sender Filtering and Connection Filtering,
but all these blocks the incomin/outgoing emails. i do not want to block the
email. i want the email to reach the concerning parties with a copy in the
administrator account.

thanks
Seb

0
sebouhh (1)

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:02:10 +0400, "Sebouh Hamakorzian"
<sebouhh@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Dears
>
>i have Exchange 2003 with win2k3 AD environment and i want to create a
>message monitoring more like a filter that scans ALL the incoming and
>outgoing emails and checks if it contains somedomain.com if yes, then send
>automatic copy to admistrator account.
>
>i tried the Recipient Filtering, Sender Filtering and Connection Filtering,
>but all these blocks the incomin/outgoing emails. i do not want to block the
>email. i want the email to reach the concerning parties with a copy in the
>administrator account.
>
>thanks
>Seb

You'll need 3rd party software or event sinks that you can write
yourself.

0
adavid (8731)

can i have a pop up reminder message when i open a workbook?
j jones, something like this, Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "This is a reminder", , "This Is The Title" End Sub To put in this macro, from your workbook right-click the workbook's icon and pick View Code. This icon is to the left of the "File" menu this will open the VBA editor, in Project Explorer double click on thisworkbook, under your workbook name, if you don't see it press CTRL + r to open the Project Explorer, then, then paste the code in the window that opens on the right hand side, press Alt and Q to close this window and go back to ...

forwarded meeting reminder from Outlook 2007
An original meeting request was sent to 4 people on May 20th. One of the four forwarded it to a 5th person on May 21st. The sender was notified that the request was forwarded to another person. NOw on the orignal meeting request it shows that 5th person's email address. It makes it look as if the person was orignally invited when they were not. This is causing some conflict in the office. Can anyone tell me why this happened?. ...

attached error message for my last post
sorry i should have added this Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Have you recently installed anti-virus/anti-spam software? Some such products can cause this problem. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "bo sherman" <kgalvin333@comcast....

Message Size Exceeds....
I'm running Exchange 5.5 with about 160 users. I added an address to our 'Externals' container (custom recipients frequently used by a number of employees) which is very similar to a set of addresses already listed - same domain, actually. However, when anyone sends an email, a System Administrator note comes back: " Either the message size exceeds the maximum allowed for the recipient or transport, or you have exceeded the storage limit on your mailbox." This is not the case as size is not an issue with our mailboxes. Another thing is if someone sends to the address...

outlook 2003 downloading multiple messages
My outlook has 2 accounts that it is connecting to and pop'ing messages and leaving a copy of the message son the server. All of a sudden outlook is trying to re-download messages from one of the accounts 2 or 3 times, finally i just stopped it and deleted that account. Why is that occuring? It was working fine for a while and then started doing this after no changes being made. Jef <NoSpam@aol.com> wrote: > My outlook has 2 accounts that it is connecting to and pop'ing > messages and leaving a copy of the message son the server. All of a > sudden outlook is tr...

Automatically attaching a business card to your messages
I want Outlook to automatically attach a business card without putting the business card in the signature line of my emails. I have it set up in my signature line now, but I have to delete the picture of the business card each time I send an email. Is there a way that Outlook will automatically attach it without including a picture in your signature line? Please help! Darlene ...

Changing the auto fill order from ascending to descending
All, I am seeking information on how to change the default auto fill order from ascending to descending when using alpha numeric entries. To clarify, if you enter data into a cell and then click the lower right corner and drag to the next lower cell(s) the value increases. I would like it to decrease. How can I set that up. Hi One way is to drag down with the right mouse button and then select Series . .. . and select -1 in the Step field. -- Andy. "Dave C." <DaveC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B52A6EE1-89BC-4E05-B7FE-551883B53CBF@microsoft.com....

Error Message appearing when saving a file
I have the following message appear when I save one of my files: “Excel could not save all the data and formatting you reently added to ‘File Name’. To return to your workbook wwithout saving click Cancel. If you want to continue saving changes without repairing the problem, Click Ok.” I then click on help to see what the problem is but nothing appears. What does this message mean and how can I fix it? Thanks, Jane. ...

CEdit message handling problem (ON_EN_UPDATE with ES_MULTILINE st
I have one CEdit control(ES_RIGHT | ES_AUTOHSCROLL) I am handling ON_EN_UPDATE on this control.This works fine. But when change edit control style to (ES_MULTILINE | ES_AUTOHSCROLL), and when i set text in the control, this fails to handle ON_EN_UPDATE. How should i handle ON_EN_UPDATE with ES_MULTILINE | ES_AUTOHSCROLL style?? Take a look at ON_EN_CHANGE instead. That will give you updates as the control is being modified. Tom "Kenn" <Kenn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37E44B28-7B55-40CB-AB29-AE44B583999D@microsoft.com... >I have one CEdit co...

Public folder rule to auto reply to a message
Posted a question the other day about a public folder sending an auto reply when a message hits the folder. Was told to add the send as permission for the user to that folder. I did this and using the folder assistant set up a rule which sends successfully to internal mail accounts but not to outside clients. What am I doing wrong. I have the send as permission on the Exchange public folder applied but external email addresses dont get the message. Help please Im going nuts. -- Kath If you turn on message tracking what happens to the outbound mail? Does it get stuck? Nue "K...

Rules Wizard
I have just set up a bunch of rules in Outlook 2002. Most of the rules work fine, there are only a few that don't. I have 2 rules that check different critera. If an e-mail comes in that meets both of these rules, the wizard ends up putting a copy of the e-mail into 2 different folders I set up. I have placed the rules in the order that I want them to check the e-mails and both say to move the message, not copy it. Even if the e-mail is caught by the first rule and the last rule out of 20, I get 2 copies of the message. I thought that if the first rule caught the e-mail it would move...

Message popup when mouse over field
Is there any way to popup the definition from the table when someone navigates their mouse over that field in the form? I have been asked if this is possible but i do not know how to do it. Is there a way or is there an alternative/better way? Thanks. You can use the ControlTipText Property of the text box to add a description that will pop up when the mouse pointer move over the text box -- Good Luck BS"D "scott04" wrote: > Is there any way to popup the definition from the table when someone > navigates their mouse over that field in the form? I have been a...

Message Sender Filtering
I am running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise in a Windows 2003 domain. I am trying to combat spoofing of our internal addresses on inbound messages. Im looking for a way to tell my exchange server that it should only accept messages from my domain if the message originates on my subnets. I looked through a few things regarding the sender filtering and it doesnt seem like the functionality that I want is there. Does anyone here know how to accomplish what Im looking for? Thanks I don't beleive you can do this with Exchange by itself but you can do it with IMF Tune v2.5 which is...

Outlook Send / Receive Error message
Upon initiating a Send/Receive command in Outlook 2003, within 10 seconds the process completes fine, but the Send/Receive Status report in the lower right-hand screen corner reports an error message and a "Caution" sign showing that the Send/Receive task didn't complete. Any idea what I can do to remedy this "hang" in Outlook? ...

Consuming click messages in CListControl
Hey All, I have a CListCtrl member (I didn't create a class) in a CDialog--This CListCtrl is in report view, and it is information only. I would like the user to be able to use the scroll bars but not select anything in CListCtrl. I've tried handling various messages (LVN_ITEMCHANGED, LVN_ITEMCLICK, NM_CLICK, NM_SETFOCUS)...in each of these handlers, I called MessageBeep and set the pResult parameter to TRUE. In each case, the item was still selected. Is there something else I have to do to consume this message the item the user clicked isn't actually selected. It sa...

Disable warning message (roaming profile)
Is it possible to disable the below-mentioned warning message on a client, if the network is unreachable? Maybe this is possible via registry or group policy? CLIENT: Windows XP Professional (SP3) SERVER: Windows 2003 Standard Server (SP2) INFO: We do not save roaming profiles locally on clients. So this is why the warning message appears. Because it's our intention, it would be helpful to disable the message. WARNING MESSAGE: "Windows cannot locate the server copy of your roaming profile and is attempting to log you on with your local profile. Changes to the profile w...

Copy Sent Messages V5.5
Exchange server 5.5 windows 2k Server If User A sends a message I would like a copy of that message sent to User B. Can this be done server side or does this have to be done within the Rules wizard on the client machine. are these sent internet or just intranet? internet you can store all in and out meesages then read them with a third party program. "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF02B272-700E-4927-AD41-1DF097E56A59@microsoft.com... > Exchange server 5.5 > windows 2k Server > > If User A sends a message I would like a copy of th...

Error message "not enough memory to display completely"
Hi All, We have been getting this message from time to time. I know this has been posted in the past, but none of the past threads seem to have good answers. Has anyone been able to get to the bottom of this? We are running on Excel 2002/ Windows 2000 Professional Thanks in advance for any help. Ellis There's some information here on Excel's memory limits: http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimitsc.htm Ellis Horowitz wrote: > Hi All, > > We have been getting this message from time to time. I know this has > been posted in the past, but none of the past threads see...

Can't enable Message Tracking
Hi All When I try to click on Message tracking, it lets me search for messages but it always comes back with "the tracking database on "server" is not available or the messagehas left the exchange organization". When i try to look at the proerties of the server (by right clicking on the server in ESM) I do not see the option of "Enable message tracking". Do i need to install something else to get this feature. Please help!! Thanks, Feddie <SNIP> When i try to look at the proerties of the server (by right clicking on the server in ESM) I do not see the opt...

Auto Accept Agent #6
Hello, Can someone please tell me what's the difference to specify an AAA registered meeting room mailbox in "Required", "Optional", or "Resources". it seems anyway works fine to me. Thanks for any help with the auto-accept agent the only difference is that if you enter the resource in the resources area, it will populate the Location property of the meeting. "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6465B652-2A4F-4D47-B7F5-161317A87652@microsoft.com... > Hello, > Can someone please tell me what's the differe...

Corrupt Font Message in Office
Many Mac users have experienced problems with Office 2004, where Office applications display a series of dialog boxes at launch stating that "The font (name) is corrupt and should be removed". The current solution set involves clearing font caches, disabling the WYSIWYG display in the font pull-downs, using FontFinagler, and several others. Neither Apple nor Microsoft have come up with a positive cause or a universally effective solution as yet. I experienced this problem several months ago and thought I had it solved until I ran the OS X 10.4.7 updater and the problem returned. ...

DispatchMessage: What is message # 0xC0FE ?
I have some code which basically looks like this: #define _TPoint int X; int Y structure TMsg { HWnd hWnd; int Message; int WParam; int LParam; int Time; _TPoint; } .... struct TMsg Msg; .... if ( PeekMessage( &Msg, 0, 0, 0, pm_Remove ) ) { TranslateMessage( &Msg ); DispatchMessage( &Msg ); And at one point structure Msg has: Msg.hWnd=B805F2 (Handle to window) Msg.Message=C0FE (hex. What is this message?) Msg.WParam=0 Msg.LParam=0 Msg.Time=1189614437 (decimal) And my question is, what message is C0...

Undeliverable message #8
Hi, We have a Exchange 2000 server in a mixed 2000/2003 domain. Some users have been getting the following undeliverable email message when emailing: localhost.localdomain #4.0.0 X-Postfix; connect to mailstore1.secureserver.net[64.202.166.11]: Connection timed out Not always this domain or IP address, others as well. I'm at a loss where to even start looking. I am assuming that this is a problem at our end. Does anyone have an idea what the message means? Thanks. Are any of those hosts your Exchange server? It reads as if it's outside Exchange. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange ...

Error message: Out of memory
This is the message I get on my MS Outlook (2000) when I try to send or receive mail. can anyone offer suggestions to correct the situation. Out of memory or system resources. Try closing other programs to free additional memory. (Account: 'Fspmom', SMTP server: 'smtp-server.hvc.rr.com', Error Number: 0x8007000e). Thanks ...

Email forwarding #19
I need to forward e-mails to an external email address. I have setup a contact with the email address I want emails forwarded to, allowed automatic forward thru ESM, and added the forward to. The exchange address (@companyname.com) is the same as the external address. I send an e-mail to the exchange address and it is received, but the forward is not. An error is as follows: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Individualname on 2/5/2007 2:37 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forward...