Merge two global lists in exchange #3

Hi!
I have one  (first domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000. And
another (second domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000 in another
forest. I want that users in first domain can see the users from second
domain in the outlook list and the other way around. How can i do that?

Thanks
0
Maurit (5)

exchange 5.5 #30
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 251016 I was trying to following the instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue but the Kb doesn't show you how to resolve this issue. I found all tracking logs but it doesn't show the sender information. Doesn't anyone have a idea where i can find the sender info? Thanks, Al This issue may also occur if a user from the Internet sends an e-mail message to the public folder, and in the client permissions for that folder, the Default item under Name has anything less than Contributor permissions selected under Role. In this case, the NDR...

Want use results of Drop down list to look up a value
I am using Excel 2002 and I have a multisheet workbook and on the first sheet I have created a series of 6 drop down lists pulling from predefined named ranges. I also have limited subsequent choices based on what is selected in the other lists. The end result is the user will be selecting parameters that identify a product and now I am stuck with an easy way to look up the associated part number based on the parameters they selected. Essentially, once they have chosen the parameters in the list, I would like to create a macro that uses those values to locate the associated part...

Merge/overwrite description
I have a grocery store that already has the item in the database, but they got a excel sheet from a supplier called "Nature's Best" and they want to import/merge over 4000 items to overwrite the description only, but keep everything else the same. Basically they want the description to match what's on the excel sheet. Is that even possible? Thanks Dave There are several 3rd party addons to excel that allow for importing into RMS. We use one from Retail Navigator and it allows us to do exactly as you are describing. Searching, I found a site that might hav...

two checking accounts data downloads to just one of the accts
I have two checking accounts with our bank and when I download transactions into Microsoft Money for either account, all the transactions go to only one of the accounts set up in Money. I was prompted for the first download to our "main" account. Then when I went to download for the other account, I wasn't prompted where to download to... and all the transactions went into the first account. Did that make sense? My bank required we switch to Money from Quicken, so I am new to this. Tried to search in users guide and online for help. Help would be much appreciated - ...

CRM 3.0 demo password
I have installed the CRM Demo.vhd launched virtual PC when i get to the log on screen i use Administrator + pass@word1 and get incorrect username or password .... anyone seen this and found an answer Thanks -- Nigel London Same thing happened today for my fresh install. Must have put it in 8 times, then suddenly, it took it. Installed it on another pc with no problem. Go figure. Steve "Nigel" wrote: > I have installed the CRM Demo.vhd launched virtual PC when i get to the log > on screen i use Administrator + pass@word1 and get incorrect username or > password ......

XML Deserialization #3
Hi all Im building an object model so I can deserialize my incoming XML and Ive got a wee problem My incoming XML looks like this .... <Surnames> <Surname>Kelly</Surname> <AlternativeSurnames> <AlternativeSurname>Hill</AlternativeSurname> <AlternativeSurname>Bell</AlternativeSurname> </AlternativeSurnames> </Surnames> .... Have 3 classes - AlternativeSurname, AlternativeSurnamesCollection and Surnames. namespace PROMOD { using System; using System.Xml; using System.Xml.Serialization; [Syste...

No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?
No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to=20 do?=B4Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? Can you install or add another hard disk? Drives are cheap now a days. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1255501c44294$a3ce0f00$a101280a@phx.gbl... No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?�Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? then you need to get another, larger drive and move your database/s to it ...

100% Stacked Bar chart, two bars, want percent as well as real value
I am attempting to chart the following: Series 1 - Values over the prior 30 days Series 2 - Values over the prior 12 months I would like to show both data series as 100% bar charts, so users of the information can compare percentage of the last 30 days with percentage of the same piece of data over the last 12 months. So, for example the two data series might look like this: Series 1 20 25 45 65 Series 2 211 324 403 822 I want to display both the actual value, and the percentage of the total, for each series, in the labels. For some reason, showing percentage is not an option. Why is th...

Adding members to Marketing Lists whilst offline
Hi, When in Offline mode of CRM 3.0, the 'Manage Members' button in the Marketing List Members section of Marketing Lists screen is not available. Does anybody know if it is possible to change the configuration to display this button, and allow users to add members to marketing lists whilst working offline? Thanks Hi Steve, Sorry, but CRM 3.0 does not allow the managing of List members while in Offline mode. You must be online with your client or using the web client in order to manage the list members. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

Excel worksheet merge
Hello all, I have searched google, but to no avail. Here goes. I have one set of excel worksheets (one is an exact link to the other) that I copied four times for a total of five. I moved the 1st worksheet of each to an individual folder. So what I am left with are the 5 link worksheets. Can I merge the links together? I have an Access db that I will use to process the info. I have linked the links to an Access db and it works. Except I have 5 dbs instead of the one that I really need. The fields are the same in all linked dbs. My question is- should or can I merge before access and i...

SBS 2k and Exchange 2k Help
Hi All I'm having a problem with Exhange 2000. I support an office of about 5 people, and they are running SBS2000 with Exchange 2000, during the past couple of days they haven't been able to send/receive e-mail, and they haven't been able to browse the internet. I initially thought the server was being used for Relaying, however the queues are not very high (about 14 e-mails) and the Telnet tests suggest it can't be used for relaying. When I got there last night the server was fine and after a quick re-boot I sent numerous e-mails to my home account which I received, and I...

Simple menustrip merge question...
I've got an MDI container form with it's own menustrip control. The menustrip gets merged with any forms opened inside it. No problems. Most are set for MatchOnly or Append. The MDI has an 'About' that I always want to be at the end. But any menu items that get appended always go to the end. How can I change this? ...

Ability to merge windows into tabs and move a tab into a new windo
I often find myself wishing that I could do two things with IE: 1) Take two IE windows, each with one or more tabs, and merge them together into a single window with the tabs from both. This would help reduce clutter in my taskbar. 2) Take a tab and convert it into an IE window of its own as often times I want to be able to see two web sites at the same time (side by side), which I can't seem to do if they are tabs in the same window. Either that or some sort of 2 page view where you can see two tabs side by side and can navigate each separately. Would like to se...

Single Singn on to Exchange Mail Boxes
Hello, My site currently runs MS CRM 4.0, Active Directory and MS Exchange server for mail and calendar. We do have a rather strict password policies, where the users are to change their domain password every 60 days. In most cases, the users, 'forget' to also change the password in the CRM to access the Exchange their mail boxes, expecting single sign on as with most of the other miscrosoft software, which every 2 months causes lots of support issues (like workflows not completing, and mail router not being able to access their mail boxes). Is there a way to automate that the ...

dropdown list problem for newbie
i have a column(A) where each cell is a dropdownlist(same list). if person chooses an item from that list...can it return a correspondin value? example: my drop down list corresponding value animal 005 building 1174 vehicle 3345 so for a specific cell...lets say A1, i choose building from th dropdown. i want it to return a value of 1174 in cell A1. is this possible? if so please help? thx eri -- enag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- enags'...

Merge and Center and Center Accross Selection
What is the difference between Merge/Center and Center across selection? As far as i can tell they are the same thing. With the Merge/Center option you actually merge two or more cells into a single large cell with your data in the center of it. With Center Across Selection the selected cells all remain separate with the data merely displayed in the center. By the way, most Excel experts recommend avoiding merged cells as far as possible as they can cause problems with calculations, filtering, sorting etc. "Bojingles03" wrote: > What is the difference between Merge/Cente...

Dynamic Range #3
I'm sure this has been answered before but nothing I've read here has helped me. I had a chart in a workbook I made in Excel 2003. Worked fine until I "upgraded" to 2007. The chart gets its data from column K on another worksheet. In 2003, it was: Series Y Values: =Table!$K$4:$K$60000 This worked fine in 2003, but in 2007 it seems to be trying to calculate ALL those extra rows. I only put them in there to make sure all values got added to the chart as the number of rows with actual numbers changes (realistically it would never take up that many rows). 2003 ig...

cached exchange mode enabled, not receiving email
have found several posts about Outlook not receiving messages when cached Exchange mode is enabled, none of them have solutions. I guess it's not a popular topic. However, I have a user with a laptop who cannot receive email with CEM enabled. As soon as it is disabled, and Outlook is restarted, it works fine. I've seen this before, but on a desktop, so I just disabled CEM. With this being a roaming laptop, I can't opt for the easy out. Does anyone have an answer for this? In news:1144771101.358073.182520@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, carlh@ccsweb.net <carlh@ccsweb....

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...

view exchange email at home
Outlook 2003 is running in cache mode but when away from the office I can't login with my office profile (not connected to the server). How can I view my email when away from the office? Where is Outlook/Exchange storing my mail on my computer? Outlook/Exchange has a function where you can download your mails int your laptop (I assume you are using a laptop)... It's called offlin something... I have vague memory of the name :p You need to activat it when you are in the office. The other way (which I personally prefer) is Outlook Web Access. Th interface is very similar to t...

Appending data in cells that utilize a Dropdown list.
Hello all, I would like to append entries in cells that utilize a dropdown list. Currently, when I select (in this case names) from my dropdown list I cannot append them if I want to add more than one to a cell. If I select another name from the dropdown, it erases the first entry. Is there some way to append entries within cells that use this form of validation so that I can enter more than one in a cell from the dd list? -- Thanks, Geek using Office XP Professional Hi Geek Debra Dalgleish has an example workbook showing how to do this http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html...

Exchange 2003 All Address Lists
In Exchange 2003, under System Manager | Recipients | All Address Lists, I do not want users in Outlook to able to see the default address lists: All Contacts, All Groups, All Users, Public Folders. I would rather create my own Address Lists which contain specific grouping of users. What is the best way to go about this? For example, should I delete the default address lists, and create my own? Yes you can do that. When you say "Groups", let's clarify something. You cannot filter them based on AD domain group membership. You must use an LDAP filter to identify groups...

Administrating an Upgraded Exchange 2003 Server..
This is really a preliminary enquiry... I have to perform an "in-place upgrade" of an existing Exchange 2000 Standard server, this is to take advantage of the max 75GB database size limit offered by Exchange 2003 Server SP2. I have performed a lab upgrade of a test 2000 Exchange Server and it worked perfectly, very straightforward it was too! My problem is that a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) communicates with the existing Exchange 2000 box and the BES box has Exchange 2000 Server Manager installed and working on it. The Blackberry people have posed the question ...

2003 Ntbackup and Exchange 5.5
Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? Thanks in advance. You need to install the Exchange 5.5 admin program on the Win2003 box. This wouldn't be a supported config E55/Win2K3. "Nate" <nnord@maxitd.com> wrote in message news:1148396571.906986.74070@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? > > Thanks in advance. > On 23 May 2006 08:02:52 -0700, "Nate" <nnord@maxitd.com> wrote: >Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? > >Thanks in advance. Possibly not supported. The 5.5 admin is not...

Exchange 5.5: Reply to all mails send to a specific domain
After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Manfred On 10 May 2005 01:25:58 -0700, "magriii" <magriii@gmail.com> wrote: >After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders >about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink >could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas >are greatly appreciated. > &...