Mandatory Password Change using OWA

Is there a way of making OWA mandate a password change.

Like the Windows login password mandate that says you have to change your
password in order to log in?

I figured it would do that automatically.  Instead it's locking my clients
out once their password expires and I get an angry phone call.

I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server box.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Michael
0
nospam4265 (43)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:31:08 GMT, nospam@noway.com wrote:

>Is there a way of making OWA mandate a password change.
>
>Like the Windows login password mandate that says you have to change your
>password in order to log in?
>
>I figured it would do that automatically.  Instead it's locking my clients
>out once their password expires and I get an angry phone call.
>
>I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server box.
>
>Thanks in advance for any input.
>
>Michael

Indeed. You can use:
http://www.petri.co.il/enable_password_changing_through_owa_in_exchange_2003.htm
 which will force your users over to a password change page before
going any further.

0
mark7219 (5666)