Making OWA 2003 the default page.

Hi

How do I make OWA 2003 the default page in IIS?
If i do a redirect it changes all the child nodes and creates an
infinate loop.
If I try to make the default page the same as the exchange folder it
doesn't function properly.

Open the properties for the default website, go to the Home Directory tab
and select A redirection to a URL in the Redirect To field type /Exchange
and check the "A directory below URL entered" checkbox

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange MVP
"Colin" <colinbissell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How do I make OWA 2003 the default page in IIS?
> If i do a redirect it changes all the child nodes and creates an
> infinate loop.
> If I try to make the default page the same as the exchange folder it
> doesn't function properly.

0
Mark

Outlook 2003
I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds through 2007. Is there an update to add 2008 and beyond? XYZ man See if the info here helps: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm "XYZ Man" <lhafkin@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:uVauVSX5HHA.1148@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds through >2007. Is there an update to add 2008 and beyond? XYZ Man <lhafkin@cfl.rr.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook 2003. When I add holidays it only adds > through 2007. Is there an ...

Exchange 2003 Standby
Currently have: --------------- 1 Server: Windows 2003 AD DC / Exchange 2003 Standard Editions - Native (25 users) GOAL: -------- I would like to have a second Windows 2003 AD DC / Exchange 2003 for failover. QUESTION: -------------- How should I set this second server up as a DC and Exchange (main thing is Exchange redundancy), and what kind of failover does this provide? Thx. "JD" <jd@mailme.com> wrote: >Currently have: >--------------- >1 Server: Windows 2003 AD DC / Exchange 2003 Standard Editions - Native (25 >users) > >GOAL: >-------- >I w...

Language input resets to default
I am using Windows 2000 service pack 4 and Office XP SP-1. I have two keyboards installed, United States English (which is default) and Canadian French. When I switch from English to French inside Outlook, it used (on Windows NT 4.0 with Office 2000) to keep the input in French when I came back and forth between Outlook and any other programs (keeping Outlook in French and the others in English). Now, with Win2K and Office XP, it doesn't always keep the setting. As far as I can tell, this seems to be specific to Outlook. Salut, comment fais tu pour ajouter le dictionnaire=...

How to make newest item show up first in CListCtrl
My CListCtrl is in reports mode, and I want to do the following: when item is inserted(InsertItem), it shows up as the first row. It likes most email clients, newest email appears first. Currently I sort the items then redraw everything, but definately this is a stupid method, can someone give me some advise on on how to do that? Thank you. I don't know what you mean m_ListCtrl.InsertItem(0,"New Item"); will be inserted at the top! What is it that you are trying to do? Ali R. "Yawl" <yong@tenablesecurity.com> wrote in message news:uBj7B5p6DHA.2720@TK2MSF...

Intercepting escape/enter in property sheets/pages
I know how to intercept the default escape=cancel and enter=OK on a dialog. How do you do the comparable thing in a property sheet? I have hidden the OK and Cancel buttons replaced them with my own buttons and have overwritten the OnOK() and OnCancel() functions in every property page. Still, escape and return cause the DoModal() in the property sheet to return. On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:32:22 -0400, r norman <rsn_@_comcast.net> wrote: >I know how to intercept the default escape=cancel and enter=OK on a >dialog. How do you do the comparable thing in a property sheet? > >...

default client
I'm trying to make Outlook my default mail client. In tools, options, other, the box to check to make Outlook the default client doesn't exist. How do I get that box to appear and put it in play ? It's actually easier to do this: Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs tab. Use the drop down there to set the default mail client to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

page layout
i need the toolbar to stay & the page to be below it And what are you getting instead? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "billy" <billy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67422DF4-6B5A-49C6-836C-9E6B466EE3ED@microsoft.com... >i need the toolbar to stay & the page to be below it > ...

Problems publishing my website
Up until the last few days I have been unable to publish my website. I am getting the following error message after approx 30 seconds of trying Publisher could not save your file to the web Please check your URL or network connection and try again So far I have tried: Three different interenet connections Taken the firewall down briefly to see if that would help Made sure all the pictures are compressed (Total size of site 3.95MB) I can log into to FTP ok and locate the same web folder I have been saving in My host has run a test page their end and logged in using my FTP password Loaded Wi...

How do I remove the US (english) as a default language
Hi everyone I am using Word 2007 and would like to know how to remove the English (US) setting to default to English (Australia). I have been into "Word Options", "Popular" tab and changed it and have also changed it in a Word under "Thesaurus", "Set Language", however it keeps reverting back to English (US) which is very frustrating. Could someone please show me how to permanently default it to English (Australia)? -- Thanks and regards Mandy Do they speak English in Oz? <g> You have to look in a couple of places to m...

Page numbering #14
Is there a way to use the "page 1 of 9" format? Go to the background (master page), type "page" before the # and "of nine" after the #. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bluemike59" <Bluemike59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2080D1E-045B-493E-91EE-AAD2833D677E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to use the "page 1 of 9" format? ...

Outlook 2003 Calendar *from* office *to* home
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2003 on a Win XP pro OS, synchronized to a corporate calendar via Oracle Connector, and I would like to do this (apparently) simple thing: Syncronize events FROM corporate calendar to my local calendar DO NOT Syncronize events FROM my local calendar to corporate calendar. In Outlook I just see a send/receive option, not just send and just receive separate option. Any hint is welcome Stefano ...

Setting Product Defaults
Hello, I am trying to set up defaults for the Unit of Measure and the price list within the quote and order. Our inventory is Great Plains. Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Hi Crysztl, Here is how you can set the default value for a lookup : http://niths.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/my-first-post/ HTH, Niths "crysztl" wrote: > Hello, I am trying to set up defaults for the Unit of Measure and the > price list within the quote and order. Our inventory is Great > Plains. Any assistance with this will be greatly appreciated. > Thanks! > ...

How do I make a formula refer to given data even if I do a sort f.
I want to create a formula in a spreadsheet that refers to specific cells of data. However, I also want to be able to sort my data but keep the formula refering to the same information. IE, say I have a collumn of ten numbers. I would like to be able to have a formula take the average of the first 5 listed. If I then did a sort function of these ten numbers that changes the order of the numbers, I want my formula to have the same result because it is still referencing the correct information. ...

Data Access Pages Data Source
I have several data access pages I created with tables as the source. The tables are in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express. I have since created queries and copied them into the database as a View. How do you change the data source from the linked tables to the Views? Thank you. it's not good idea to uase data access pages - they are not supported in latest Access versions. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "Arturo" wrote: > I have several data access pages I created with...

# NEW CHALLENGE: HOW TO PRODUCE COMBINATIONS OF DIFFERENT RANDOM NUMBERS AND DO NOT FULLY single repeatable in Excel 2003?
# NEW CHALLENGE: HOW TO PRODUCE combinations of different random numbers AND DO NOT FULLY single repeatable in Excel 2003? Well I found a function that produces random numbers different each other. The only problem is that since they need to apply function repeatedly through a cycle of VBA macro (DO. ... LOOP) it (a function that returns random numbers different from each other) combinations can produce duplicate (eg 1,2,3,4,5) (, (7, 10, 11, 4), [1.2.3.4.5) ...<-- COMBINATION DUPLICATE!) And I would like to know how to do that is avoid this and produze randomly all the different possible ...

duplicagte emails via OWA
Hi I have a problem with duplicate emails (8-15 times) in Outlook and even on Outlook Web Access. Did anyone have this problem? Tom On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 00:16:30 -0000, "ZielonySBS" <ZielonySBS@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi > >I have a problem with duplicate emails (8-15 times) in Outlook and even on >Outlook Web Access. > >Did anyone have this problem? Check the contents of the Message-ID header in the duplicates. If they're all different then the message was sent to you multiple times. --- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP Do you...

Password reset option for Exchange 2003 OWA users
Hello All. i am having a problem in providing the Password reset option for my Exchange 2003 mail users. I have recently switched to SSL Form based authentication for exchange server. Now the main prob is to provide password reset option to the users. If there is any one? kindly tell me is this feature available in Exchange 2003 or do i have to use any third party software for this feature? because in exchange 2000 it was available under option menu. Waiting for a response... Affan Aschraf take a look at this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 http://sup...

OWA with SSL on a Front End Server in my perimeter network
I am currently running a multiple domain forest. The Forest is mixed-mode and the domains are all native 3 - 2000 and 2 - 2003. I have 1 exchange server in each domain. I only use the Root domain as a utilities domain such as DNS, SMS, SUS etc. I also have my OWA with SSL and a front-end server which sits in my perimeter domain. All necessary ports are open from that server to the intranet. I want to be able to use this server for my clients to connect to and be able to log into there mailboxes. I have read the Front-end back-end topology white papers but it seems kind of conflicting. i...

Outlook 2003 Auto Capatalize?
For some reason whenever I'm typing an email in outlook 2003, when I wrap a sentance to the next line it will automatically capatalize the first word in the new line and then underlines it showing me its wrong. I've checked my auto format options and they all seem to match the computers that are working properly. Does anyone know how to correct this? Thanks Ken rock_steady111@hotmail.com <rock_steady111@hotmail.com> wrote: > For some reason whenever I'm typing an email in outlook 2003, when I > wrap a sentance to the next line it will automatically capatalize the &...

Making things less repetitive
Hi I am presently working on some data that requires a lot of repetiv work (pasting, copying ...) and was wondering if what i am doing is th best way or if a more efficient way is possible. I have a worksheet 'Cumulative1' where Column A contains Firms' names Columns B,C,D are the past 6-month cumulative stock returns of th firms on months Jan 73, Feb 73, Mar 73.... such that each row contain the time-series cumulative returns of a single firm. I have another worksheet 'Raw1' quite like the first worksheet excep that each row contains the time-series raw returns of a ...

Publish multiple OWA servers on single ISA
Hi, I have my setup as follows : Internet <-> (*DMZ*) ISA Server (*DMZ*) <-> OWA1 server and OWA2 server ISA server has 1 ip address NAT'ed & OWA1 and OWA2 servers has one IP address each. I am under an impression that ISA can publish only one SSL enabled website. IS that correct ? How do i publish multiple SSL enabled websites on 443 ? Thanks in advance, On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 02:00:02 -0800, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have my setup as follows : > >Internet <-> (*DMZ*) ISA Server (*DMZ*) <->...

set default row height and col width settings?
Can you set the default row height and column width for new worksheets? gls858 Hi Gls858, > Can you set the default row height and column width for > new worksheets? > Format a workbook the way you want it and save it as Book.XLT, file type Template, in your XLSTART directory (below the directory from which Excel is loaded). Any new workbook created, will be based on this workbook Copy a worksheet from this workbook and save it as Sheet.XLT ,as above. Any new sheet you insert will be based on that sheet. Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ads.com Jan Karel Pi...

Converting a 2003 Access Database to a 2007 Version
At my work, we have an Access database that was created in 2003 version. And now we have a new employee with Microsoft 2007 on her computer and she is unable to use the Access Program. I am guessing because it is an old version. Is there an easy way to either convert the database or do i need to do something else? Any advise is appreciated!! thanks She should be able to use the 2003 Access program. What happens when she tries? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Bonnie" wrote: >...

Set outlook as default mail client
When using Word 2007, get message to set outlook as default client. The instructions say go to tools, options, other, general. Then make outlook the default program for E-mail, contacts, and calendar. Problem: There is no general tab. I am trying to import contacts from Outlook to Word to make labels "Lou" <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D857A80-337A-42F6-B3E1-8F2555AF1548@microsoft.com... > When using Word 2007, get message to set outlook as default client. The > instructions say go to tools, options, other, general. Then m...

OST/PST Size Limitation in Outlook 2003
I have read that Outlook 2003 supports greater OST and PST file sizes (greater than the 2Gig limitation of earlier versions of Outlook), but I haven't seen what this new file size can be. Does anyone know? I understand that the Outlook client must be on Exchange 2000/2003 in order to gain the new size capability. Is that true too? Thanks... Mike I believe it's only for Exchange 2003, with regard to the OST file. Mike Ballard wrote: > I have read that Outlook 2003 supports greater OST and > PST file sizes (greater than the 2Gig limitation of > earlier versions of Outloo...