mailbox please HELP!!

hello everyone,

right, i have created 3 mailbox's in in 2003 domain. i have given full
mailbox permissions to a user who needs to use these mailbox for
reciveing and sending mail to external. (helpdesk mailbox)

he can send and receive mail within the domain no problem, but he cant
send to external, the mail bounce's back as undelivered and say's you
do not have send permission contact administrator..

please help, and what have i missed.

Thanks

have you granted the "send as" right to this person on the "security" tab?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"mcp" <zafarhussain@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> hello everyone,
>
> right, i have created 3 mailbox's in in 2003 domain. i have given full
> mailbox permissions to a user who needs to use these mailbox for
> reciveing and sending mail to external. (helpdesk mailbox)
>
> he can send and receive mail within the domain no problem, but he cant
> send to external, the mail bounce's back as undelivered and say's you
> do not have send permission contact administrator..
>
> please help, and what have i missed.
>

> Thanks

sconkey (3059)

Data Validation Help Needed urgently !!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to write a data validation in VBA. I know I have the code right but I can't get it to work. It works fine if the validation was done dirctly in excel but I get an error when I try the same thing in VBA. Below is a snippet of the code I am having a problem with. The problem seem to be with the " Formula1:=" line. I have been scratching my head for the past 24hrs now trying to figure this out and I am still not coming up with anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Range("B3:C3").Select With Selection.Validation .Delete .Add Type...

Help with Calling a Module within a Module
Simple problem, but I'm confused, I'm trying to call a module "TextToData" within the following code, but its coming up with a compile error. My code (I thought would work) is. Info on how to fix would be great (I know the individual parts work) Sub GenerateReport() Sheets("Sales Mix").Select Cells.Select Selection.ClearContents Range("A1").Select Selection.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False Range("A1").Select Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Application .Calculation = xlManual .Max...

Finding a mailbox (Connector) ??
Below is a line I took from our Backup Exec server log. "Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Internet Mail Service (xxxxxx) [internet mail connector (xxxxxx)]MTS-IN Folder00008" I´ve tried everything to find this particular mailbox but failed. I know this is also our connector to the outside and I checked the physical folders where mail are stored but nothing is there. In the administrator tool I cant find it either in hidden or non hidden boxes wich makes it impossible for me to find the faulty email inside. I cant open it in Outlook either since it cant find that particul...

Exmerge removed messages from mailbox
I have done this many times, but never the Exmerge removed messages from the mailboxes. Something on the server did not function properly. I repeated the same steps I took on a test environment and got the messages copied only and not removed. The following steps I took: 1, Start Exmerge 2, Select "Extract or Import (two steps procedure) 3. Step 1 :(Extract data from an Exchange server Mailbox) 4, Select server and accounts to be extracted I had to do a reverse exmerge to restore the messages in the user mailboxes. People were freaked out about their lost emails. How could it happened ...

Outlook 2003 will not open Mailbox
We have a problem with SBS 2000. Clients with Outlook 2002 or older can open their mailboxes. Clients with Outlook 2003 get the error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Eithe there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server comptuer is down for maintenance." Everything was working on the server until it got a virus. Here is what has been done. The virus was cleaned. SBS 2000 was repaired. Exchange part of SBS 2000 has been reloaded. All clients can use Web Mail to access their mailboxes with no probl...

Help with Excel 2007
I am using Excel 2007. Each time I Close Excel I get an error box (Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience) and if I don't un-check "restart microsof office" it will restart Excel. What can this problem be? Hi Rick Start Excel Office button > Excel options Click on Resources And run Microsoft Office Diagnostics -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Rick Price" <jayg359@gmail.com> wrote in message news:xnLli.48661$mZ7.14728@fe01.news.easynews.com... >I am using Exc...

Help-Error validating multiple documents
Hello. I've got a total of 5 schemas. They are: 1 - 1.xsd - a description of a city 2 - 2.xsd - a description of a town 3 - CityHall.xsd - a description of a cityhall-meant to be part of a document based on 1.xsd in "user area". 4 - TownHall.xsd - a description of a townhall-meant to be part of a document based on 2.xsd in "user area". 5 - testmultischema.xsd - a document which combines in a batch instances of cities and towns based upon 1.xsd and 2.xsd. I get the following xml validation error: ERROR: The 'http://adamExt.org:TownHall' element is not declar...

Help with Message Filtering & BCC
I'm sorry if my orginal post wasn't clear enough, so I'll try to elaborate. A.adds cc or bcc automatic settings options I would like to set up a bcc to an email address that automatically does so when I send a message. With Outlook 07, I have to do it manually each time. Whereas with Thunderbird, you can preselect whom you want to bcc messages to. Each time you send a message it does it automatically. B. manages the message filter options something like Mozilla Thunderbird I'm having a real problem managing my message filters using Outlook. I have many folders representing ...

INTEGRATION MGR HELP
I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5. I have created a new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file. I have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the destination fields that I need. I saved it and ran it and keep coming up with this error: Message DOC 1 ERROR: You must provide a message. Source Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last window field visited was 'OK Button' of window Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this. thanks so much You hv...

Arrgh!..Need OW Help Please
Let me preface by saying I am using this document http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html as a guide. I have not configured any SSL options yet because I can't get it to work. Trying to build Exchange 2003 Frontend/backend on my LAN. Front end is W2k3 SP1\Exchange 2003 SP1 and Backend is W2k3 SP1\Exchange 2003 (no SP1). After installing Exchange on the 2nd server (to be the new Front-end), I am able to create a mailbox in it's own store and access it via OWA from a Win2000 Pro workstation. This mailbox resides on the 2nd server's own store. I then en...

Urgent help: change outlook default conatct form
Hi all, We added several fields to contacts in the standard form (design mode). We want this form to become users' default conatct form. Also, old contacts are able to launch from this new customized form. are these possible? exchange 2003/outllokk2003/outlook 2007) Yes. This is possible. You need to change the form on the folder properties and then run a program to change the IPM form used on existing items. See the last two sections at http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm for details and link to the program. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

How do I run a recipient policy on one mailbox.
I have setup a policy for checking email folders. It works fine but when I modify it too run on just one of the user's, it still processes all the mailboxes. How do I create a recipient policy for just one mailbox? It is Exchange server 2000. Thanks, Frank did you modify the filter so it only picks up that user? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Zach" <zach@news.postalias> wrote in message news:079490D9-07F7-4427-B009-5F66C4F22DC8@microsoft.com... >I ...

Mailbox move failed can't accessmailbox now
Ran out of disk space during a move from 5.5 to 2003 and now can't login to mailbox. Mailbox is there and looks fine. Get this error when I try to move it again "The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error" Also can't log in to it from outlook. Seems like something didn't get updated when the target server crashed. Any ideas? thanks! See if this applies: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299473/en-us -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "bk" <jhogan@bizank.com> wrote...

How does on stop countless repetitions of e-mails please?
Over the past two days I have received several repetitions of e-mails. Some are repeated three or four times and there are about 300 messages at a time. I have, however, not received e-mails for today, 28th Septembere. Type of server used is? If POP3 do you leave messages on the server? Version of Outlook is? Do you have any email antivirus integration enabled? -- Bill R "Nick." <Nick.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45385CE5-38DD-4024-B9FE-C96E1BC8D30D@microsoft.com... > Over the past two days I have received several repetitions of e-mails. > Some...

Help. Wrong home mta for all users
Gang, using adsiedit I have found that all of my users have the incorrect home mta: It looks like this: CN=Microsoft MTA\ DEL:fa6b4c63-7cdb-43c0-aa14-fb19c4e855b5,CN=Deleted Objects,CN=Configuration,DC=Health,DC=org Is there a way that I can change this for all users at once? Script/csv/ldf/admodify.net -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <troute_kilgore@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1169148159.997905.48020@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Gang, using adsiedit I have...

SMTP queuing help
Hi all, I have an exchange 2000 server on domain1. I am running exchange 2003 on a totally unrelated domain2. I would like to configure domain2 as a backup for domain1. What I mean by backup is just a place for the mail for to be queued up incase the Internet goes down for domain1. Users do not need access to it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! -LT Hello Luniz, Thanks for your posting here. You may use the one of the following options to download messages from the backup server. Option 1: Configure SMTP connector with ETRN/TURN enabled ========== To use this m...

Mailbox Management Report is blank
I set up a policy to Generate a report of all users Sent and Deleted Items folders. I set the reporting level to Summary as a test and also Detail as a test. Each time I run the Mailbox Maintenancde Process, the email gets sent to the administrator I chose but it is blank. Even on the detail attachment it is blank. The event viewer log shows the correct information that should be on the report, but the email is blank. Any ideas? Does the exchange server need a MAPI client installed like 5.5 needed? You shouldn't install Oultook on your exchange server. I've run into problems wi...

help on conditional
Here is what I have, =SUM(IF(Sheet1!D9="JF",Sheet1!E9,0)+IF(Sheet1!D10="JF",Sheet1!E10,0)+IF(Sheet1!D11="JF",Sheet1!E11,0)+IF(Sheet1!D12="JF",Sheet1!E12,0)+IF(Sheet1!D13="JF",Sheet1!E13,0)+IF(Sheet1!D14="JF",Sheet1!E14,0)+IF(Sheet1!D15="JF",Sheet1!E15,0)+IF(Sheet1!D16="JF",Sheet1!E16,0)*IF(Sheet1!D17="JF",Sheet1!E17,0)+IF(Sheet1!D18="JF",Sheet1!E18,0)+IF(Sheet1!D19="JF",Sheet1!E19,0)+IF(Sheet1!D20="JF",Sheet1!E20,0)+IF(Sheet1!D21="JF",Sheet1!E21,0)+IF(Sheet1!D22=&q...

Help with If and Then statement
I have a form based on a query which is itself based on 2 tables tbllevy and tblindividual. The form has a control, txtpaidbybusiness, whose control source is a YES/NO field in tbllevy with the same name. The form has another control whose source is txtbusinessname in tbllevy. If txtpaidbybusiness is YES I want to populate the control txtbusinessname with the value of the field with the same name from tblindividual. The two tables are linked in the query by txtmemnumber.tblindividual and txtmemnbr.tbllevy Can someone help with the If Then statement I need to put in the AfterUpdate event...

Can someone help me??? (0/1)
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

Need helps about importing and etc.
I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading, Configuration, Import/Export, Limitations, and so on? thanks, Jay K Partner Source http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx -- Mobitech Lady Amy Luby Mobitech 402.330.0707 www.mobitechonline.com "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD41CE8-6B86-45A0-A2EA-A61A91CFB482@microsoft.com... > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment > Overview, Instal...

wmp usage rights and virus's please help!!
Please help I am not very technical but have managed in the past to download tv shows and watch them using vuze and wmp. However now when i try and watch anything, I get a box open up and it says that I have to download media usage rights aquisition. When ever I click on start and download this it just gives me loads of malware and virus's. Mirar, virtumonde and win32.agent. How can I watch these programmes that I have downloaded without getting these. Fortunately spybot sorts them out for me, but I would dearly love to just be able to watch stuff that I have downloaded, a...

Dont force a Blank Page if Field is Null !!!!!! Please Help
Hello again, Asking for some expert advise. I have a report that has two sections both with headers and footers. in the final footer I have a unbound field that if the check box is true show the field, if false, Null. it wiorks great, but here is my problem. that footer need to pring on the second page and it will if I "Force New Page" but if it is null it gives me a Blank page. I tried the grouping and Page Breaks and Footer Properties but they all seem to do the same thing or it doesnt. Please help!!!! -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is one...

after native mode switch can't create new mailboxes
We recently switched to Exchange 2003 native mode. Email is working fine in all sites, however when we tried to create our first user post-switch we've found that the mailbox never gets created. Same procedures as before the switch, we run AD Users on the local Exchange server, create the account, specify the server, mailbox store it's part of.... The account gets created and replicated throughout the domain environment, but the email address never gets generated for the user, and the mailbox never gets created on the destination server. We followed all the guidelines for switching ...

Table Help
Hello Everyone, I know I have seen this problem before and that I have corrected it in the past, but for some reason I can't figure it out this time or find something similar online. The problem is simply, when I view a certain table one of its columns is completely filled in with "##########". The data is still there because when I click on it the data appears, and the data is visible in a justified form. It can't stay like this but I can't figure how I did it in the first place or how to change it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Ko...