Mailbox Manager #3

I seem to be having a problem with the Mailbox Manager within Exchange 2003. I have a recipient policy set up to report inbox and sent items past 90-days with no size limit. Right now I just have it set up to send report. When I recieve the report it looks like none of the inbox or sent items is going to be touched. Anyone have any hints on this, am I setting it up right?

Thanks,

KJK
0
anonymous (74722)

mailbox created user can send but not receive
Hello, I have Exchange 5.5 on 2 servers. I created a new mailbox on one of them. My problem is that this new user can send emails but cannot receive any. When trying to send an email to him, the message "The recipient mail is not recognized" is sent back to the sender. Also, the recipient doesn't appear in the global address list. If anyone could help me find the beginning of a reason about this it would be great. "Nicolas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I have Exchange 5.5 on 2 servers. >I created a new mailbox on on...

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

More than 3 columns in the Order scheme
Hi, Is it possible to have more than 3 columns in the order scheme, and if so - is it possible to decide each column's width? I need to have 3 date fields displayed after each other, horizontally, with a tick box after each of the 3 date fields. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thanks You can only have 3 columns in any given CRM Form. This needs to be set up when you create a new tab on a CRM Form. You would not be able to display 3 date fields and three checkbox fields in one line, though, as this would be 6 columns. You could place the checkboxes below each date fi...

worksheet #3
I have created a drop down list and added a formula to show me the cost of an item eg; pink slippers when that is picked from the list the price appears in the next column..that is all working fine.....=IF(C3="","",VLOOKUP(C3,'Sheet3 (2)'!A3:C152,2,FALSE)) I've been trying to add another formula to this for inventory. So actually what my question is. How do I create a list along with a formula so when I pick the item out it will put in the price, and minus 1 or however many sold, to give me a count of what I have left in stock. Is this possible, if not any...

Organizing data #3
Thanks Dave, however i don't know if what you told me could work, i going to try to be more specific about mi problem, i used number earlier to make it simple but my worksheet looks more like this: ----A--------------B------------------C----- 17/02/03---------------------------------- -------------Concept A---------- $1,536- -------------Concept B---------- $537--- 20/03/02---------------------------------- -------------Concept A---------- $1,987- -------------Concept B---------- $2,372- 15/07/04---------------------------------- -------------Concept A---------- $456- -------------Conc...

CRM 3.0 Web Site Alert email problem
I installed CRM 30 SBE on our SBS Premium box and it installed fine. It seems to be functional too, even the reports. But i have been getting an email warning: Web Site Alert from SBS 2003 stating: "http://SERVER:5555/MSCRMServices request failed: Critical condition. HTTP Status: 400 Bad Request Response Time (msec): 0. (WMI Status: 0 )" It sends me the email every 3 minutes. I also tried accessing this URL and i get: HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden Internet Explorer error message stating: You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you su...

Changing Domain Name through Internet Address Management Wizard
Hi Guys I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing remote.mydomain.com address through Internet address management wizard. Now he wants to change to remote.mynewdomain.com as old domain is too long. Is there any way so we can change through IAMW. run the wiz, job done. "Atul Sood" <atulsood@live.com> wrote in message news:uVlbmkd3KHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys > > I know its weekend. but i need to post for peace of mind. I have a client > using SBS 2008 STD.He isusing rem...

Relaying Denied #3
I have 2 e-mail accounts set up with Outlook 2002, account 1 is through my own ISP and account 2 is using another domain (remote office) I can send and receive to / from both accounts to anyone without problems, but I cannot send mail using account 2 to another address at the account 2 domain. I get a message telling me that 'Relaying was Denied' Any ideas?? You might have to clarify the question a bit since you start saying that you can send/receive from both accounts to anyone w/out problems and then say account 2 is the problem. In any event, if I read between the lines I think...

x axis #3
I am plotting a chart that has 160 pieces of data on the x-axis, this of course makes the chart illegible on one page in an excel worksheet. any ideas how I can get the axis to spread across more than one page so that each bar can be seen clearly? Put the chart on a worksheet, size it as desired, select the *cells* covered by the chart and print selection. Make sure XL prints the selected area at 100% size. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <A2AD5BF5-E283-41A0-9558-8D156...

Small Business Financials #3
Folks, What happened to the Small Business Financials offering? Is it still available and supported by Microsoft? SBF seems like an exellent low end alternative to much more expensive Great Planes systems. Allan P. London, CPA Dear Allan: Yes, SBF is still available and seems to have support from MS. It is a great little package for the small end of the market and is easy to implement. I just finished implementation on a project - the license fees were less than $3k, including Fixed Assets, Payroll, and FRx. Frank Hamelly NOVA Solutions LLC On Jan 18, 8:59 am, "Allan P. Lon...

rule for exchange mailboxes
Hi experts, I have an exchange mailbox on our work server. In additon, I also have access to an additional mailbox called 'Mailbox - Compensation-Wpg'. So in outlook I have the following structure: Mailbox - Compensation-Wpg - Inbox - Calendar - etc Outlook Today - Mailbox - Me - Inbox - Calendar - etc What I need to do is create a rule that when an email from the 'Mailbox - Compensation-Wpg' is sent, a copy is placed into the 'Mailbox - Compensation-Wpg's sent mail'. Any rules I create will only seem to work on mail coming into my own Mailbox. I am an owner of M...

Access to disabled user's mailbox after reenabling
Good morning! I disabled a terminated employee's network account in AD. This morning management wants access to the user's email. Thinking it would be easiest, I changed the user's password and re-enabled the account. However, we still cannot get into the account. I thought perhaps I just needed to wait for the change to propagate but I re-enabled the account 2+ hours ago and our organization is not that big (one Exchange server, 70 users or so). Opening Outlook generates a message saying "Unable to open default mail folders. Permission denied." Trying to open the...

Lost Messages #3
How do I stop messages form disappearing from my inbox before I open them? Most have attachments or addresses bob <bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I stop messages form disappearing from my inbox before I open > them? Most have attachments or addresses Care to be less vague? Include your Outlook version, and detailed symptoms of what you see, what windows and views you have open when you see it, and what you've tried to do about it so far. -- Brian Tillman ...

Rules
Hi All, I have access to a number of mailboxes on our exchange server, plus a number of PST files, one of which is the default delivery location for one of the exchange mailboxes (when the outlook client is opened). I am wondering how I can set up rules for each exchange mailbox, but not have to use the same set of rules for *all* the mailboxes (and the PST file)? Is that even possible? If not, then how does Outlook determine which folders are monitored for rules? Thanks, Alan. Re: Rules - How to determine scope when accessing multiple exchange mailboxes (19 April 2004 -...

Pivot Table Formula #3
Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot Table? A calculated field can only refer to fields in its own pivot table. It can't refer to other pivot tables. carolini wrote: > Can a formula be done in one Pivot Table using a field from another pivot > Table? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Moving from Outlook Business Contact Manager to Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am moving from Business Contact Manager to Entourage. Is there a way to save all email history links in Entourage and add links to future email links to Entourage contacts? ...

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Any word on CRM 3.0 and GP?
Any word on the functionality of CRM 3.0 (January) and GP? In terms of data exchange and integration.... John ...

Great Plains Spanish (LAATM)
We have Microsoft Great Plains 8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We need integrated these two systems. Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great Plains are supported in the CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP? Is necesary install all clients of MGP in US English or just one Client in US English is required for the integration? I've the same scenario "erika_filo" wrote: > We have Microsoft Great Plains 8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We > need integrated these two systems. > > Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great P...

Duplicate look_up values in VLOOKUP #3
Hi all, I've got a VLOOKUP formula functioning in the usual way. However, sometimes the look_up value is duplicated. When this occurs VLOOKUP always returns the first instance of the entry. Is there a means to get Excel to ignore entries it has already returned an entry for? The VLOOKUP is part of a bigger formula, being: =IF(AND('Dependency Log'!$A2=Matrix!$B3, 'Dependency Log'!$E2=Matrix!D$2),(VLOOKUP($B3,look_up,2,FALSE) ),"") Any ideas? TIA, SamuelT -- SamuelT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SamuelT's Prof...

Check for Active mailboxes
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable HI All, On excahnge 5.5 is there a way or a tool that can check for me which = mailboxes are still active and give me such a list, so that noin active = mailboxes can be deleted? Kind Regards, Thys de Beer Novell Engineer North West Provincial Government --____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____" --____WHPEPQYSAQXEHDGESJXG____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encodi...

Document management, search for MSCRM?
Hi, a customer needs to store documents that are sent to an account or to a contact throughout the time a project is done with this customer. He alsso wants the ability to quickly locate these documents ("what docs did I send to this account") and maybe to do a query on them, in full text or at least by keyword, which needs a classification. Right now one has multiple locations or "objects" where documents can be attached (account, opportunity, quote), the main item beeing a "note" or a "mail" serving as the attachement with great difficulty to locate t...

learning Excel #3

CDHtmlDialog #3
I'm developing an app in C++ using Visual Studio.net. I just created a dialog box resource of IDD_COMPANY_TYPE using the Dialog Editor and a class of CDlgChartOfAccounts using the MFC Class Wizard. In the .h file there was an enum variable created as follows: enum { IDD = IDD_COMPANY_TYPE, IDH = IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS }; Both IDD_COMPANY_TYPE and IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS are in the Resource.h file. The problem is that the compiler says that both IDD_COMPANY_TYPE and IDR_HTML_DLGCHARTOFACCOUNTS are undeclared identifiers. Why doesn't the compiler recoginze these resou...