Mailbox Management Continued ....... [WildPacket

A Flashback ....

Configured the Mailbox Management Policy and tested it works fine.  I have
configured to delete all the items older that X days from Sent Items and
Deleted Items.

There is a group called BIGWIGS, I do not want this policy to be applied to
this
group.  There are few users in this group.  A am in a test envoirenment.
The Policy is still hiting this group and it's users.

Thank you.

Ben Here is the filter looks but still no go ...

CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local.

I want the BIGWIGS Group to exclude from the Mailbox Management Policy.  The
Group is not within any OU.

Advise please.  Thank you always

0
WILDPACKET (529)

I meant this .....

(&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
 )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local)))

"WILDPACKET" wrote:

> A Flashback ....
>
> Configured the Mailbox Management Policy and tested it works fine.  I have
> configured to delete all the items older that X days from Sent Items and
> Deleted Items.
>
> There is a group called BIGWIGS, I do not want this policy to be applied to
> this
> group.  There are few users in this group.  A am in a test envoirenment.
> The Policy is still hiting this group and it's users.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Ben Here is the filter looks but still no go ...
>
> CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local.
>
> I want the BIGWIGS Group to exclude from the Mailbox Management Policy.  The
> Group is not within any OU.
>
> Advise please.  Thank you always

0
WILDPACKET (529)
9/6/2006 3:10:03 PM
I'm not sure what to say.  I created a Mailbox Management policy, set it to
run a report, then checked the resulting detailed report and could not find
any members of the group that I used.  Just to be sure, this is the filter I
used.  It looks to be identical to yours.

(&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
 )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=cn=sales
engineers,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com)))

Can you perhaps try to re-apply the policy and see if that makes a
difference?

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I meant this .....
>

> (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local)))
>

> "WILDPACKET" wrote:
>

>> A Flashback ....
>>
>> Configured the Mailbox Management Policy and tested it works fine.  I
>> have
>> configured to delete all the items older that X days from Sent Items and
>> Deleted Items.
>>
>> There is a group called BIGWIGS, I do not want this policy to be applied
>> this
>> group.  There are few users in this group.  A am in a test envoirenment.
>> The Policy is still hiting this group and it's users.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Ben Here is the filter looks but still no go ...
>>
>> CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local.
>>
>> I want the BIGWIGS Group to exclude from the Mailbox Management Policy.
>> The
>> Group is not within any OU.
>>
>> Advise please.  Thank you always

0
Ben
9/6/2006 3:49:37 PM
Thank you Ben.

I will delete the whole Policy and built it from scratch and see if gives
the required output.

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:

> I'm not sure what to say.  I created a Mailbox Management policy, set it to
> run a report, then checked the resulting detailed report and could not find
> any members of the group that I used.  Just to be sure, this is the filter I
> used.  It looks to be identical to yours.
>
> (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
>  )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=cn=sales
> engineers,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com)))
>
> Can you perhaps try to re-apply the policy and see if that makes a
> difference?
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
> Read my blog!
> http://winzenz.blogspot.com
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>

> "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > I meant this .....
> >

> > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> > )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local)))
> >

> > "WILDPACKET" wrote:
> >

> >> A Flashback ....
> >>
> >> Configured the Mailbox Management Policy and tested it works fine.  I
> >> have
> >> configured to delete all the items older that X days from Sent Items and
> >> Deleted Items.
> >>
> >> There is a group called BIGWIGS, I do not want this policy to be applied
> >> this
> >> group.  There are few users in this group.  A am in a test envoirenment.
> >> The Policy is still hiting this group and it's users.
> >>
> >> Thank you.
> >>

> >> Ben Here is the filter looks but still no go ...
> >>
> >> CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local.
> >>
> >> I want the BIGWIGS Group to exclude from the Mailbox Management Policy.
> >> The
> >> Group is not within any OU.
> >>
> >> Advise please.  Thank you always

0
WILDPACKET (529)
9/6/2006 4:37:01 PM
Ben I did it frm the scratch btu no luck.

(&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
)))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=BIGWIGS,CN=Users,DC=in,DC=local)))

Does it matter if its case sensitive or not?????

I only have 5 users on the test server and I ran a report mode and it shows
all 5 mailboxes in the report, if it worked it should have only showed 2
mailboxes as the other 3 mailboxes is the member of BIGWIGS.

Any more ideas???? :)

"WILDPACKET" wrote:

> Thank you Ben.
>
> I will delete the whole Policy and built it from scratch and see if gives
> the required output.
>

> "Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure what to say.  I created a Mailbox Management policy, set it to
> > run a report, then checked the resulting detailed report and could not find
> > any members of the group that I used.  Just to be sure, this is the filter I
> > used.  It looks to be identical to yours.
> >
> > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> >  )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=cn=sales
> > engineers,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com)))
> >
> > Can you perhaps try to re-apply the policy and see if that makes a
> > difference?
> >
> > --
> > Ben Winzenz
> > Exchange MVP
> > MessageOne
> > Read my blog!
> > http://winzenz.blogspot.com
> > http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
> >

> > "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > >

> > > I meant this .....
> > >

> > > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> > > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> > > )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=bigwigs,CN=users,DC=in,DC=local)))

0
WILDPACKET (529)
9/7/2006 4:30:01 PM
It shouldn't be case sensitive, but it is worth a shot.

What kind of group are they members of ?  Distribution only?  Security only?
mail-enabled Security?  Global, Domain Local or Universal?

--

> Ben I did it frm the scratch btu no luck.
>
> (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=BIGWIGS,CN=Users,DC=in,DC=local)))
>
> Does it matter if its case sensitive or not?????
>
> I only have 5 users on the test server and I ran a report mode and it
> shows
> all 5 mailboxes in the report, if it worked it should have only showed 2
> mailboxes as the other 3 mailboxes is the member of BIGWIGS.
>
> Any more ideas???? :)
>

> "WILDPACKET" wrote:
>
>> Thank you Ben.
>>
>> I will delete the whole Policy and built it from scratch and see if gives
>> the required output.
>>

>> "Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:
>>
>> > I'm not sure what to say.  I created a Mailbox Management policy, set
>> > it to
>> > run a report, then checked the resulting detailed report and could not
>> > find
>> > any members of the group that I used.  Just to be sure, this is the
>> > filter I
>> > used.  It looks to be identical to yours.
>> >
>> > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
>> > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
>> >  )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=cn=sales
>> > engineers,cn=users,dc=domain,dc=com)))
>> >
>> > Can you perhaps try to re-apply the policy and see if that makes a
>> > difference?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Ben Winzenz
>> > Exchange MVP
>> > MessageOne
>> > Read my blog!
>> > http://winzenz.blogspot.com
>> > http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>> >

>> > "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Ben
9/7/2006 4:38:18 PM
Thank you for your response.

It's a security group and mail-enabled and its global.

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:

> It shouldn't be case sensitive, but it is worth a shot.
>
> What kind of group are they members of ?  Distribution only?  Security only?
> mail-enabled Security?  Global, Domain Local or Universal?
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
> Read my blog!
> http://winzenz.blogspot.com
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>

> "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ben I did it frm the scratch btu no luck.
> >
> > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
> > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
> > )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=BIGWIGS,CN=Users,DC=in,DC=local)))
> >
> > Does it matter if its case sensitive or not?????
> >
> > I only have 5 users on the test server and I ran a report mode and it
> > shows
> > all 5 mailboxes in the report, if it worked it should have only showed 2
> > mailboxes as the other 3 mailboxes is the member of BIGWIGS.
> >
> > Any more ideas???? :)
> >

> > "WILDPACKET" wrote:
> >
> >> Thank you Ben.
> >>
> >> I will delete the whole Policy and built it from scratch and see if gives
> >> the required output.

0
WILDPACKET (529)
9/7/2006 4:52:01 PM
Thank you Ben.

I raised the domain level and changed the Security Group to Distribution and
all worked as anticipated.

Thanks again.

9/7/2006 8:03:02 PM
Great news.  Thanks for the update.

--

> Thank you Ben.
>
> I raised the domain level and changed the Security Group to Distribution
> and
> all worked as anticipated.
>
> Thanks again.
>

> "Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:
>
>> It shouldn't be case sensitive, but it is worth a shot.
>>
>> What kind of group are they members of ?  Distribution only?  Security
>> only?
>> mail-enabled Security?  Global, Domain Local or Universal?
>>
>> --
>> Ben Winzenz
>> Exchange MVP
>> MessageOne
>> Read my blog!
>> http://winzenz.blogspot.com
>> http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed)
>>

>> "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Ben I did it frm the scratch btu no luck.
>> >
>> > (&(&(&(& (mailnickname=*) (|
>> > (&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(|(homeMDB=*)(msExchHomeServerName=*)))
>> > )))(objectCategory=user)(!memberOf=CN=BIGWIGS,CN=Users,DC=in,DC=local)))
>> >
>> > Does it matter if its case sensitive or not?????
>> >
>> > I only have 5 users on the test server and I ran a report mode and it
>> > shows
>> > all 5 mailboxes in the report, if it worked it should have only showed
>> > 2
>> > mailboxes as the other 3 mailboxes is the member of BIGWIGS.
>> >
>> > Any more ideas???? :)

0
Ben

Mailbox Access
In exchange 5.5 if the admin or other user logged onto a mailbox that they did not own it would show in the event log, as far as i can see in 2000 it does not do this, am i missing something ? Hi, Try this article. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q280527 "Rich" <tragically1969@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1eca2d78.0406280027.227ade0f@posting.google.com... > In exchange 5.5 if the admin or other user logged onto a mailbox that > they did not own it would show in the event log, as far as i can see > in 2000 it does not do this, am i m...

Mailbox store missing from on-media catalog
Hi, Im trying to restore a mailbox from an older backup that was created using ntbackup 'full system backup' option. I assumed that the mailbox store would be a part of this catalog, but it is not listed. I do see the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr directory which has been backup up, but only the log files are shown within the MDBDATA folder where I am expecting to also see the .edb and ..stm files. Please advise charlie at im-design dot net In your backup routine you have to separately backup "Infomation Store". Charlie wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to restore a ...

Basic Store Operations Manager Question
On the New Item Wizard, is there a way to make the same inventory matrix appear for a Department or Category? Can you restate that question? Are you trying to copy all items from one department into another or are you trying to do something with Matrix Items? Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. A StanTech Associate wrote: > On the New Item Wizard, is there a way to mak...

What is equivalent to Act! contact management software?
Hello! What would be the MS equivalent of Act! for contact management software? Business Contact Manager added to Outlook 2003, CRM, etc? Thank you! Gregg Hill I'm guessing it would be Outlook with BCM. "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uc9EsTlHGHA.344@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hello! > > What would be the MS equivalent of Act! for contact management software? > Business Contact Manager added to Outlook 2003, CRM, etc? On 20-Jan-2006, "Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote: > What would be the MS equivalent...

catch all mailbox/folder on Exchange
Hi All, does anyone know if it is possible to setup a catch-all mailbox or public folder for exchange so that all unknown e-mail addresses delivered to the mailbox/folder? I can't see this option anywhere. It would be very useful. Thanks in advance. Regard, growson replied in other group -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "growson" <growson@online.nospam> wrote in message news:2823a01c4649b$77d012d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > does anyone know if it is possible to setup a catch-all > mailbox or ...

Mailbox clean up exchange 2003
In exchange 5.5 there is a tool to clean up individual mailboxes, does E2K3 have this feature? TIA On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:06:08 -0700, "JOey" <JOey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In exchange 5.5 there is a tool to clean up individual mailboxes, does E2K3 >have this feature? > >TIA It's called the same thing. It's in a place that isn't necessarily intuitive though (quell surprise) Go into ESM and drill down into Recipient Policies (yes, where you assign email address spaces) You can create a new Recipient Policy and the wizard will ask you whet...

Requisitions Management (Business Portal) error
Hi all, I'm desperately trying to find a resolution for this problem... I'm trying to approve a requisition in Requisitions Management, but I keep getting the error message "Unable to reconcile changes for entity". Re-vreating the requisition doesn't work, and the supplier seems to be set up the same way as every other one. We have no problems with other requisition requests... Any ideas? I'm at a loss and there's nothing about this error on Knowledge Base. Thanks Shaun Shaun, Does the requisition have any comments on it? There was an issue with a carriage...

Workflow manager changes from 1.2 to 3.0
Hello, we are getting ready to move from 1.2 to 3.0. Could someone give a quick summary of any improvements to the workflow manager, or is it basically the same functionality as 1.2? Thank you! I think the biggest improvement would be the ability to write your own custom parts. Take a look at the SDK for more information. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk3_0/htm/v3d0workflownetassemblies.asp?frame=true -- Best regards Casper Jensen CRM Extensions www.crmextensions.com "Paul Havel" wrote: > Hello, we are getting ready to move from ...

Moving Mailboxes and the Tranaction Logs
We are running MS Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Enterprise edition. I'm working on a project to move all of our mailboxes from their current drive to a new drive on the same server. I have two users with large mailboxes - one is over 11GBs in size and the other is over 5GBs in size. The Transaction Log files are located on a separate drive with a total size of 9.99GBs. During an average day the Trans log files may go as low as 9.00GB of available free space. During the process of moving mailboxes the size of the Trans Log files shrinks quite a bit depending on how many ma...

Problem with publishing changes (Deployment Manager)
Hi, I've a problem with publishing changes using Deployment Manager.For a short time I have problem with chosing an IIS web serwer on crm. I go through Object publisher in Deployment Manager->All tasks-> Publish, sign objects and when the window with Publish to web serwer appears, i click add and nothing is doing - none serwer. What should I do? Befeore everyting was ok, J didn't have any problem ...

LDAP
Hi Bharat: As per your advise I was able to create new Enabled Mailbox Query. When I try to do a new Query which should give me list of all the contacts in my domain it gives me error. This is what input in the query (&(objectClass=Contact)(mail=*))) I guess I am missing some thing? Thank you. Got it going. Thanks, "WILDPACKET" wrote: > Hi Bharat: > > As per your advise I was able to create new Enabled Mailbox Query. > > When I try to do a new Query which should give me list of all the contacts > in my domain it gives me error. This is what in...

Any way to 'append' mailbox from the server side ?
I have some new user accounts that would like to retrieve mail from the old mailboxes/windows accounts. Currently I am asking users to logon as 'old' then export mail to .pst, then log back in as 'new' and import the '.pst' file. Is there any smarter way to do this from a server side, using any method to 'append' the old mailboxes to the new ones ? Using the mail migration utilities included with Exchange didn't have the effect you wanted? "Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u5AHaeflEHA.3428@TK2MSFTNGP11.p...

outlook with business contact manager
How do you open the business contact manager? Did you install it? Are you using a profile that includes Exchange? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Nancy asked: | How do you open the business contact manager? Have you installed the BCM that comes separately with Office 2003? If so, try creating a BCM database. (File > New > Outlook Data File > Business Contact Manag...

Vendor Audit Management in GP
Does GP or any add on prevent a purchasing user from ordering a product from an unapproved vendor or supplier What you might try is limiting access to the Vendor/Item cards. If you want to purchase Item A from Vendor X there MUST be a Vendor Item card for that combination. If purchasing staff cannot create these records, they cannot put the items on the PO. We are covering exactly this issue in this week's newsletter from Accolade. If you are not subscribed (its free), go to our website, visit the Subscribe To Our Newsletter link, and view this weeks newsletter (releases Tuesday...

Giving access to a user's mailbox to another user.
Exchange server V5.5 & Outlook2K I want to give user X full access to ALL folders in user Y's mailbox (user Y has left the company). At the moment, I have to set permissions on each of the folders of Y's mailbox, for user X, to access that folder. Is there a way I can tell Exchange/Outlook, in one hit, to give user X full access to user Y's mailbox? -- Julian Milano i believe all you have to do is go to user Y's user object in AD. Click on exchange advanced tab, then click on the mailbox rights button. Then give User X full mailbox access. Then in user x's outl...

OL2003 and EXCH2003: Getting continually challenged for password
I have two users who are on the same store that have just recently been getting challenged every time they try to connect to Outlook, particularly over dial-up. Even if they enter username/password/domain, they still get challenged again. I've seen other threads on this issue, but I wanted to ask: Is there anything about the store that these two users are on that I might want to look at? ...

Shared Mailbox Issue
Hello everybody, we have a shared mailbox issue here, maybe someone know a best practise for that? We are using shared mailbox access in Exchange Server 2007 SP1. Means, a user has got his private MAPI mailbox and an additional MAPI mailbox like "ITSupport". The ITSupport is shared with multiple users. Outlook 2007 SP1 is beeing used in Cache Mode. Works fine until now. Now there are two Issues: 1) If a email message marked as "Sensitivity: Private" reaches the INBOX from an Outlook Client (may be an Outlook Client from Organisation internal or external) everybody ...

Clean mailbox #3
Hi to you all I have a little problem in Exchange 2003 In Exchange 5.5 there was an option called Mailbox clean and i can't find it in Exchange 2003 Please Help Thanks Peter Use the mailbox manager or, you can consider simply deleting and re-creating the mailbox (i.e. right-click user account, delete mailbox, etc). -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Peter" <PeterDan@community.nospam> wrote in message news:%23UJmD$N8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi to you all > I have a little problem i...

pfdavadmin and mailbox folder content
Hello, We have close to 8000 mailbox most of them (Not all of them) should have a folder called "special folder". We need to do a inventory to see if that specific folder has any items any it on all mailboxes in a bulk. I know that there is a feature in PfDavAdmin that will allow you to get the folder content on a/all mailboxes but I am not sure how to specify this folder in the filter section. Any help is very welcome. By the way, the " special folder is located at the root of the mailbox and can contain either emails or subfolders with emails in them. I am looking into...

Mailbox size #12
Despite what I've read here, I am having a problem with mailbox size over 2GB. Using SBS2003, I am trying to increase the size of the user's mailbox beyond 2GB, but when I enter anything greater than 2097151kb I am told that this is the limit. How do I push beyond this threshold? On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 06:46:02 -0700, U. Pagane <UPagane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Despite what I've read here, I am having a problem with mailbox size over >2GB. Using SBS2003, I am trying to increase the size of the user's mailbox >beyond 2GB, but when I enter anything gr...

Use Delete But mailbox not delete
Hi All, How to delete mailbox in exchange 5.5 NT 4.0 after deleting the user in W2k. If you are not running an ADC or do not it configured to delete objects on the 5.5 side, you need to use the Exchange Admin tool and NT 4.0 user manager. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "cosy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:109b001c3f41a$f7c78140$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > How to delete mailbox in exchange 5.5 NT 4.0 after > deleting the user in W2k. ...

Workflow manager logon error
Help needed... I have install crm v1.2 but when i try to go in the workflow manager or monitor, I couldn't log in... It said that I have not enough privileges to use the workflow manager, please contact the system administration..... And I have already log in using the admin account... Thank you Hi, Most probably u have installed the CRM with the admin account and ur also loggin in with this account to start workflow manager. actually u first need to provide the administrator (the default user which was used to install the CRM) a lisence. then only u will be able to login to the workf...

Get info from windows task manager
is there a way to get the displayed system information in windows task manager, like those memory usuage inside group box control? i'm writing a program that faces the same kind of situation like this. Take a look at the GetProcessMemoryInfo() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "ffkiller" <ffkiller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0f2901c372f0$a1475530$a301280a@phx.gbl... > is there a way to get the displayed system information in > windows task manager, like those memory usuage inside > group box control? i'...

Action for specified User (sales Manager) after email Campaign
Hi, i've started experimenting with workflows, but results are not inspiring The question/problem, i dont no how to generate the following workflow Please help: I'm using a German version of CRM 3.0 i'll translate steps as accurate as possible I create a simple workflow: 1.) I create an Bulkemail via Campaign (based on a marketinglist) 2.) After press the Send button the Workflow should generate an action (outgoing Telefone call ) 3) 50% of these calls should be assigned to User 1; the other 50% should be assigned to another user thank you in advance max ...

Exchange 2000
I need to move 200 + mailboxes from one E2K server to another one. Does anyone know where I can find information on writing a script to move mailboxes? thanks, Jeff I am not sure if a script exists for this, but why not, select them all and then use the Move Mailbox option from the Exchange Tasks menu. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Jeff" <jeffpoling@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eCUKi2zbEHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I need to move 200 + mailboxes from one E2K server to another one. Does > anyone kno...