Mailbox creation date

Hi

Is there anyway I can get the date when mailbox has created.

Yes, look at the pr_creation time mapi property. However, if mailbox
was moved this will get updated since mailboxes are essentially re-
created when moved to new location. If you want original time, you can
look at PR_NTSDModificationTime property.

download mfcmapi
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=55FDFFD7-1878-4637-9808-1E21ABB3AE37&displaylang=en

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com

On Mar 12, 6:13 am, Saima <saimabashi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there anyway I can get the date when mailbox has created.

0
jamestechman (1266)

automatically add date to email #2
Is there a way to add a date code to an email so it automatically grabs the date from the computer system. Thanks, ddlaz The header/properties of the msg will have both date and time appended, or are you saying you want to add the date to the body of your msg? "ddlaz" <ddlaz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:5uudnfiurtYf9PzfRVn-sw@comcast.com... > Is there a way to add a date code to an email so it automatically grabs the > date from the computer system. > Thanks, ddlaz > > Will setting the date in the header allow the date to automatically display eac...

change date in a sql statement from a cell
Hello, I am using Excel 2007 I have a pivot table that gets refresh everyday. The data from the pivot table is based on a sql statement, which the data is connected to a AS/400 table. Here is my problem every morning I go in the connection properties and change the SQLstatement (date) in the command text. I don't want my user to do this. What other option can I do? I was thinking change the date in a cell (A1) and somehow the SQL statement picks up the new date or maybe some sort of parameter, but I am clueless in how to do this. Any tips or website to visit I will a...

sales line item workflow and process holds and requested ship date
It would be nice if we could set up workflow tracking per line item as well as assign process holds per line item in Sales Trx Entry. It would also be nice to have the abilility to fulfill all items on an order through a specified requested ship date and leave items with future requested ship dates unfulfilled. Then to be able to transfer and ship items that have been fulfilled without having to fulfill those with future requested ship dates. Right now I have to backorder those items that have future requested ship dates just so I can transfer and fulfill the other items on the order...

New Mailbox
Hi All, When I create a userid object for a new employee in 'Users and Computers' the NT account is created. I usually wait about 3-5 minutes and the email address are created. Yesteday when I created a new user the email address took about 15 minutes, but Exchange 2003 only created a X500 email address. No smtp etc. I am thinking that this is a problem with RUS, however I have run a rebuild and update, and still no luck, I cant seem to find any messages in the event log either! I deleted the entry and recreated the same user with the same result. I hope someone can help me!!! Tha...

Moving mailboxes from 5.5 to 2K in different domain
Hello, If anyone could give me some quick tips on what method to use to migrate mailboxes from a 5.5 box to a 2000 box that is in a different domain I would greatly appreciate it. We have built a fresh W2K domain and will be migrating our production NT4 domain. In testing, I have successfully replicated all users, groups, and computers to the new W2K domain using the active directory migration tool. The old/new domains currently have a full 2-way trust established. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks, JW If you migrate the accounts successfully then the users will all be in t...

AfxBeginThread and wait for the window creation before return to the caller
Hi, I write a child class, derived from CWinThread: MyUI_thread. This thread only creates a dialog with animated GIF and some others static controls. When I start the tread with AfxBeginThread (for example in a static function MyUI_thread::CreateMyUI) I don't want to return to the caller before the window is created, activated, and visible. If I don't do that, the caller can deal with the window too much early (invalid hwnd, invalid handle of the thread of animated gif ..etc) I try to set an event, which is signaled in a handler of WM_SHOW, and I lock while the event is not signaled j...

Text Field Validation Rule for Date
Hi, I have a RESPONSE field on my table. This field is set up as a text field (I do not want to change it due to specific requirements)- however, I'd like to set up a validation rule to determine whether or not it is a valid date: mm/dd/yyyy. What should I input in the validation rule? Thanks I do not think it is possible at table level but in your data entry form us AfterUpdate event and IsDate function. -- Build a little, test a little. "shm135" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a RESPONSE field on my table. This field is set up as a text > fiel...

Calculating Dates, PlEASE HELP! THANKS!
Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date in Access: so 3/29/08 in cell A1 and 5/3/08 in cell A2 and return the value in B1 of 35. How do I do this? Thanks! In Excell the formula looks like this: =IF(+A1-A2>0,A1-A2,0) Is this an Access question? If so, then post you table and field names with datatype, sample data, and what you want the results to look like. -- Build a little, test a little. "kritter0021" wrote: > Ok, If I want to calculate the difference of a date with the following date > in Access: ...

need some help with: formatting of x2 dates in 1 cell
Hi and thanks to anyone who reads this. I have a worksheet which contains two columns of dates. In a second worksheet i have a column which adds the two dates together as TEXT and ommits dates which are blank which works perfectly, however: I would like to know how i could format each of the 2 dates in the 1 cell to have different font colors? Here is my existing cell formula: =IF('Data'!E2=0,"",(TEXT('Data'!E2,"dd/mm/yy"))&" "&IF('Data'!F2=0,"",TEXT('Data'!F2,"dd/mm/yy"))) I have a feeling its not...

Mailbox rights #5
I am trying to transport to a text file all the accounts listed in the mailbox rights of a mailbox. Can someone help? Thanks in advance. ...

Text with Dates
in cell A1 i have some text. in cell B1 i have a date. how do I get Excel to display both the text and the date. I've tried: Dim olDate As Range Dim olText As Range Set olDate = Sheet1.Cells.Item(1,"A") Set olText = Sheet1.Cells.Item(1,"B") ..Subject= olText +" - " + olDate I was hoping to get something like "text - 6/9/05" in the subject bar, but everytime I do this i get a run time error. i've tried replacing the date with text and it works just fine, and i've also tried just the date cell and it works fine. the problem comes up when i...

mailbox warning message
Exchange server 5.5 Can you tell me where I can find the text? file that contains the default warning message when a users mailbox breaches its limit. I would like to edit this message many thanks adam .. There is no Microsoft supported way of doing this. I would suggest you call PSS to find alternatives, and if you would like, have the person you work with email or call me. -- Dan Winter, MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

Problem with date in user form
Hello, I create user form for database that contain dates in one column. But when I fill user form it copy the date in the database column like text and the formulas related to this cells dosen't work.The cells in the column are formated like dates. How to solve this problem? Ivo Ivo, Use DateValue to convert the text to a date, like: DataBaseCell.Value = DateValue(me.TextBox1.Text) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivo_69" <Ivo_69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA7115AD-3107-4151-AF21-1089D3C30AF3@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I create user form f...

[Exchange 2003] Same mailbox, multiple users
I need some users to share the same mailbox address; I tought about using public folders or distribution groups, but the main problem is the "From:" address when replying to a message: it will be the user's one, while I need it to be the shared one. So, I tought about the following system: - Create a "dummy" user (i.e. not actually used to log on to workstations) with a mailbox associated to the shared address - Grant full mailbox access on that mailbox to all the users who will be sharing it - Have the users log on to Exchange using the dummy user account, or hav...

Date Format Changed when convert to Excel
Dear All, there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem please help to reslove the issue. On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:27:06 -0700, Ather <sohail.ather@paktel.com> wrote: >Dear All, > >there is a problem that when i convert the text file to excel then >date formart for the first 12 dates have been changed with "/" >sepreator and other remains with "-" that creates a lot of problem >pl...

Print 12/1/1 in cell (Excel changes it to date or another #
While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. What I need is the number 12 (for English), 1 (for MP3) and 1 (for Finnish) in this particular cell. How do I get it to print the actual numbers? try putting a ' infront of the numbers "Say Goodnight, Gracie" wrote: > While trying to formulate a magazine order list, Excel changes the number of > magazines needed (12/1/1) to a number other than that typed into the cell. > What I need is the number 12 (for Engli...

date #5
Hi Peeps Many thanks in advance for any help/ advice that you can give me I am trying to construct a simple database in Excel to track sales and payments made Is there a way to use conditional formatting/or any other tool to highlight payment due not yet received by referecing it to the date on my computer i.e the date on my computer is 6th June 2004, payment was due 30th May 2004, I would like the cell that has the due date to be highlighted Best Regards Yinka Yinka Format>Conditional Formatting>Cell Value is: less than =TODAY() Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:51:02 ...

subtract date in access to get age
I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age, has anyont got a quickie for this?? cheers See Chip Pearson's DATEDIF page. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:39:02 -0700, ian <ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age, has anyont >got a quickie for this?? > >cheers Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote ... > > I have forgotton how to subtract 2 dates in acces to get the age > > > See Chip Pearson's DATED...

Account Activity Blackout Dates
Hi, My group is using CRM, and we need the ability to add blackout dates to our accounts. That is, we need to be able to prohibit certain accounts from being scheduled for an activity during particular time periods. Does CRM have any built-in functionality that allows for this? Thank you! -Dave- Afraid not. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 2 Feb 2005 11:20:27 -0800, "Dave" <renor321@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi, My group is using CRM, and we need the ability to add blackout dates to our accounts...

report by date 02-19-08
->Hi, ->My project is in MS Access 2002. ->In that I have one form which I am using to generate report by date. ->In that form I have two three fields StartDate,EndDate,ItemNo all are of type [B]Text[/B]. ->Now when I select StartDate and EndDate both of same Year then its working properly. ->But if I select StartDate from Previous Year and Today's Date as EndDate then it will simply show results of current year and only of StartDate. ->Means if i enter StartDate=1/1/2007 and EndDate=02/19/2008 then it will show all results of current year(1/1/2008-02/19/2008) and resu...

can not reply to mail from administrator's shared mailbox
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C4F97A.C2EB1890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hello people! we've recently had server2k3 sbs installed mostly running absolutely = fine, few little teething troubles this being one of them; i'm not sure = if its by design or there's a setting needing a tweak somewhere for it.=20 the problem is i have my own mailbox aswell as being our business' = administrator so i view all the mis-sent mail and various server reports = from the adm...

OWA Logging / Mailbox
I'm running Exchange 2003 and we have users accessing OWA externally. Besides the default IIS logging (C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles) is there anyway I can tell who's logging in to OWA / or what account is being accessed? I find the C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles to be kind of useless. Thanks! I think that is pretty much your only option. An event 1016 is logged (event logs) if someone accesses another users mailbox but there are many legitimate reasons for this. What are or who are you trying to catch? Nue "Frank G" <frankgrimesjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1...

Project Maintenance -- End Date
One a project is set up how do we change the end date? Its in a grey box and we can't click on it. Click on the budget button and change the end date on one or more of the cost catagories. This will cause the end date on the porject maintenance window to change. "Allyson" wrote: > One a project is set up how do we change the end date? Its in a grey box and > we can't click on it. ...

Automatically adding data between two dates.
I need to populate a series of rows between a start date and an end date. I am trying to analyze a group of monthly gas bills (84 in all) that randomly start and end on different dates. To complicate things the duration of the "days billed" change from month-to-month; -Some bills within the same month can span 26 days while others may be 35 days long. What I would like to do is populate a querie that has columns for the meter#, date, and average cost per day. Once populated I could sort out the date(s) that I need to look at. I have the data entered in a table t...

OWA Calendar Access- Deleted Exchange Mailbox
An employee retired, she maintained the master calendar for board members using outlook & Exchange 2003. We've hired a replacement and her calendar is now the master calendar that board members should view via OWA. I removed permissions on the retired employee's calendar, disabled the retired employee's AD account, and even deleted her mailbox, yet people can still view her calendar via OWA. What do I have to do to disable her calendar?? Kicking of a mailbox management process (will affect all users) should remove this old infomration from the DB. "Michael Mia...