Mail Queues

Hello
In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no content Message ID, Sender
Subject, and Recipients its all blank!
How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender Subject, and
Recipients, satus its olways retry.
When I right click on mail its show only properties.
How to delete it???

Thanks

Armarn O.R.

0
armarn1 (27)

Hi Armarn,

If you right click on the queue itself in the left hand pane and choose to
delete all mail(no ndr).

Hope this helps,
--
Patrick Genova
Pgenova@online.microsoft.com

"Armarn O.R." <armarn@georgia.ge> wrote in message
> Hello
> In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no content Message ID,
> Sender Subject, and Recipients its all blank!
> How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender Subject, and
> Recipients, satus its olways retry.
> When I right click on mail its show only properties.
> How to delete it???
>
> Thanks
>
> Armarn O.R.

0
pgenova (145)
5/25/2004 10:30:04 AM
I have this smae porblem, however, whne I right click on
the queue itself (left-hand pane?) in the right-hand pane,
I do not get the option to delete all mail (no ndr). All
that is available is the choice of find messages, freeze,
unfreeze, and force connection.

Am I missing something? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

confers no rights.

>"Armarn O.R." <armarn@georgia.ge> wrote in message
>> Hello
>> In Mail Queues I found some strange mail witch no
content Message ID,
>> Sender Subject, and Recipients its all blank!
>> How to delete mail in Queues wich no Message ID, Sender
Subject, and
>> Recipients, satus its olways retry.
>> When I right click on mail its show only properties.
>> How to delete it???
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Armarn O.R.
>>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
5/26/2004 2:10:10 PM
Hi Mark,

If the Delete all message is grayed out try the following to hopefully
remove the mail. Stop the SMTP Service and then go to whatever drive your
data files are on and rename the Mailroot folder that is under the Exchsrvr
folder. After renaming this folder start the SMTP Service back up and then
go open a fresh instance of the Exchange System Manager and look at the
queues.

Hope this helps,
--

"Mark S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have this smae porblem, however, whne I right click on
> the queue itself (left-hand pane?) in the right-hand pane,
> I do not get the option to delete all mail (no ndr). All
> that is available is the choice of find messages, freeze,
> unfreeze, and force connection.
>
> Am I missing something? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

0
pgenova (145)
5/27/2004 10:57:40 AM
Haven't tried your suggestion yet, however, it is not a
matter of the Delete All option being grayed out, it is
not there at all. Should this option exist in Exchange
2003?

confers no rights.

>"Mark S" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>>I have this smae porblem, however, whne I right click on
>> the queue itself (left-hand pane?) in the right-hand
pane,
>> I do not get the option to delete all mail (no ndr). All
>> that is available is the choice of find messages,
freeze,
>> unfreeze, and force connection.
>>
>> Am I missing something? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

0
anonymous (74722)
5/27/2004 12:48:36 PM
I force conection and then restart Server. After restart all goes fine.

2 hours early I recive call from Admin whos domain is in mail stuck
He said me that in hes Mail Logs is ~300Mb and grow up! in log my server
trying to send mail to hes server but no fields From and To.
After force conction and reboot my server Im newer recive call from that
admin :-)

> Haven't tried your suggestion yet, however, it is not a
> matter of the Delete All option being grayed out, it is
> not there at all. Should this option exist in Exchange
> 2003?

0
armarn1 (27)
5/29/2004 9:11:56 AM
Armarn and Patrick,

Thanks for all the assistance. Re-starting the Exchange
services (most likely SMTP Service in particular) has
cleared these mysterious queues.

0
anonymous (74722)

Lots of queued mail from postmaster
I have hundreds of queues in my ESM with mail from postmaster@yourdomain.com. I have seen in an earlier post that this is indicative of a virus. We are running Symantec AV for Mail Gateways on a server in front of our Exchange server. We do not have any AV software installed on our Exchange server itself, since we have been trying to keep 3rd party programs away from Exchange to prevent possible conflicts. I want to get rid of these queues somehow. It doesn't look like it would be healthy. -- Remove your hat to email reply Find out what machine is generating them by looking at the Re...

Access report in rtf format arrives in e-mail as xls file
I have a single report (with subreports embedded) that is e-mailed every day. I have been able to successfully send this report for a couple of months as an rtf file with no problems. For some reason unbenownst to me, the report formatting now shows in the e-mail as an xls file. I do not know why this has changed and have not been able to arrive at the solution as of yet. I wondered if anyone has any ideas as to why this might be happening? Your thoughts are appreciated. How exactly do you send the report? Do you do it manually or by some code? If manually, describe the steps. ...

Error: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The microsoft exchange server is unavailable"
Hi: I have a user on our exchange 2003 sp1 system who is receiving the above error when trying to connect to his mailbox. He is able to connect in OWA. I gave myself rights on his mailbox and set up a new profile on my machine (xp, office 2003) and connected fine. I then logged in as his account on my machine, set up a profile and tried to open outlook and received the error above. Any ideas. Not seeing this exact error on the microsoft site or google groups. ...

Extremely Slow to Delete E-mails (and Marks as Read/Unread)
Hi, I recently installed Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 (on my MacBook Pro via Parallels). After installing, I imported the PST file from the version of Outlook on my old computer. Everything worked great at first, but for no obvious reason Outlook has begun really, really dragging (5-10 seconds for actions to be completed) when I attempt to delete e-mails and mark e-mails as read/unread. This is definitely not a computer hardware issue as this is a new and extremely fast computer. This lagtime is becoming unbearable and is resulting in it taking me nearly twice as long to get t...

Can't read mail in reading pane of outlook 2007 if not in safe mode
Hi all! I have a problem since I installed the outlook 2007 beta 2. I receive mail as nice as possible, but when I want to read it, there is only the title, from whom and to whom data in reading pane. The mesage is, let's say "invisible" :) Anyone have the same prob? When I start outlook 2007 in safe mode, everything works OK. The only prob with safe mode is, that you always have to set the reading pane on and hide the big buttons.... We'll if anyone has a solution...I haven't find it... In the next week I will reinstall the system and see... maybe, just maybe I ...

E-Mail accounts delayed in being available
When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to speed up synchronization? Thanks, Kevin On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:39:01 -0800, KJacks <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is >delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, >but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to spe...

Forward Mail with Unresolved Recipients to a Single Mailbox (Exchange 5.5.2650.21)
How can I remove forwarding of all the email with unresolved recipients to the administrator? TNX Hi Joe, You can customize which NDRs you receive in the IMS Admin mailbox by going to the properties of the IMS, Internet Mail tab and clicking on customize. The server will still send NDRs regardless of this setting, but will not copy the admin. -- hth, SusanV <joe@unknown.org> wrote in message news:k6r120lul35vr88r9lt8ena4003u39b3re@4ax.com... > > > How can I remove forwarding of all the email with unresolved > recipients to the administrator? > > TNX Il Wed, 4 F...

Spam attacks filling o/b smtp queue with NDR's
Messages addressed to correct domain but incorrect users are generating thousands of NDR's every day and slowing down valid o/b mail to a crawl. If I turn of NDR's will this also prevent internal users from being notified if mail they have sent was undeliverable or do NDR's only apply to mail received externally? Any other suggestions besides turning off NDR's is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark Mark wrote: > Messages addressed to correct domain but incorrect users are > generating thousands of NDR's every day and slowing down valid o/b > mail to a crawl. &...

DC failure causes mail problems
Environment looks like this: Windows 2000 Active Directory, Native Mode Single AD Site. 2 DCs; DC1 and DC2 DC1 is W2K Server SP4, holds all five FSMO roles and provides DHCP and WINS services. DC1 is also a GC. DC2 is W2K Server SP4, runs Exchange 2000 SP3 and is a GC. DNS1 is W2K Server SP4 and is our primary DNS server to support AD. We have split-brain DNS. Exchange 2000 Native Mode 2 Exchange 2000 servers; DC2 and MAIL1 MAIL1 is W2K Server SP4, running Exchange 2000 SP3 and is a secondary DNS server. Upon arrival at work yesterday, observed that one of our two DCs (DC1) was powere...

Queue message problem
Hello, We have a Ex2k/Win2k advanced member server that had some serious problems starting Sat. morning. SMTP, POP, IMAP, www, MS Route Engine all stopped and seemed to start back up and then stop again at various intervals, eventually just stopping completely rendering the mail down. A reboot had the same problems occur. When I removed the messages that were in the queue(c:\exchsrvr\mailroot\vsi 1\queue) and then manually started the services all was well. I would like to copy back some of those messages into the queue to see if they process or cause the same problem again. Once I copy ...

E-Mail Editor for Outlook 2003/Word2002:
Please explain to me step to step with E-mail Editor for Outlook 2003 and Word 2002: Thanks. David You only have one choice, you have to use the Outlook editor. You can't use Word 2002 as the email editor for Outlook 2003. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft OneNote 2003 http://blogs.officezealot.com/cardoza "David Johnson" <david099@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:owI8d.3886$M05.2418@newsread...

Problem Sending Mail w/Outlook 2002
I receive and send a lot of email using Outlook 2002 and my Gmail account with no problem. However, I have two friends to whom I send emails that are always returned. I get an error message like this: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Invalid recipient: However, if I send the emails to them directly from Gmail, they go through just fine. Can anyone explain why they fail with Outlook? Pat This sounds like an issue with the SMTP server you have setup in outlook - not outlook itself. "patetc" <PatETC@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

SMTP Message Queue full. Help!
Exchange2k3 SBS. No email was going in or out so I took a look at the queues in system manager. I found a whole bunch of emails that were stuck and appeared to be coming from the postmaster account. Is my server a victim of being a spam relay? When I run relay tests it says that my server is not a relay. How do I get rid of all these bogus queues? I know I can delete the messages but its the queues I want to remove. the queues cannot be deleted. those queues are created on demand based on the email destination. What you need to do is to find out what is causing those mails and solve th...

how do i count mails with time and date
i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like time and date on responded "Bhanu C" <Bhanu C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F0F08B1-3302-43F9-B2F8-5FE1BEC99A9B@microsoft.com... >i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like >time > and date on responded Why not just look at the InfoBar? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/customfields.htm - specifically the replied time section. If needed, you can copy rows to excel and compare dates etc. -- Diane Poremsky...

how to enable font button within mail format tab
I am trying to change the font size for composing email with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, then select the mail format tab, my font button (under stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How do I get this enabled? Ron Font button only appears in HTML mail. Change the format in the email and it will be available. "ronk" wrote: > I am trying to change the font size for composing email > with outlook 2002. When I click, tools, then options, > then select the mail format tab, my font button (under > stationary & fonts) is greyed out. How ...

How to download only mail header
WLM V2009, B. 14.0.8089.0726, german version. Win XP pro, SP3. In Outlook Express there was the possibility to download only the headerlines from a pop-server (Tools > Email-Rules). In Windows Live Mail there is a similar rule, but without the option to download only the header lines in case the mail exceeds e. g. 100 kB. Either it WLM loads it down or not depending on the selected mail size. The disadvantage is: if I get larger emails e. g. with attachments, I have no information about this. Is there a possibility to configure header-downloads only? Gerhard "...

Outlook 2002 & MS Mail
I know this may sound a very stange request but...! I have Windows XP PC with Outlook 2002 installed (as part of the XP office software). All my other PCs on my network are NT and have Outlook 2000. I can configure all these to be corporate emails connecting to a mail server. When I try and configure Outlook 2002 it will not let me select corporate and I do not have the choice of MS Mail server. Can anybody please help... Outlook 2002 does not directly support MS Mail but there is a workaround you can use to connect to it -- you can find it here: http://www.poremsky.com/msmail_xp.htm --...

Hosting mail #2
I'm still very new at SBS and Exchange03. Is there almost a tutorial at hosting your own mail locally, I don't like our current pop3 connector setup, it takes way too long and seems very unreliable.. Thanks brian lowry brian.lowry@(yougottahatespam)wcem.org Brian Lowry wrote: > I'm still very new at SBS and Exchange03. Is there almost a tutorial > at hosting your own mail locally, I don't like our current pop3 > connector setup, it takes way too long and seems very unreliable.. > > Thanks > > brian lowry > brian.lowry@(yougottahatespam)wcem.org Goo...

Junk E-Mail Options in OL 2007
I have checked the box "permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the junk e-mail folder", but I still get a lot of junk in my junk e-mail folder. I think I understand why, but I would like to confirm. I am on an exchange 2003 server. I assume that whatever filter the exchange server applies is before any filter that my computer would apply. I assume exchange is putting those emails into my junk e-mail folder, while any junk my local Outlook catches, it will just delete according to my preferences? I would sure like to just not ever have anything go into t...

Importing e-mail addresses
I am trying to import many e-mial addresses from a word 2000 doc to my outlook 2000 I can change the format of the word doc to txt etc. but I cannot seem to get the e-mail addresses into Outlook 2000 I need the addresses to be in my contacts lists. and distribution list ...

POP3 Internet Mail Question
I am running 1 windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 on it. This server hosts our internal & external email for our domain name xxx.com However we have another domain name (xxy.com) that we use for internet mail that is hosted by another provider. We would like to bring this in-house and host it on our exchange server. Is there a way to configure the exchange server to host internet mail (Pop3 accounts) with a different domain name? What is the best way to set this up? thanks =?Utf-8?B?Z2tyYXNub2Zm?= <gkras19@aol.com> wrote in news:7C1FB197-B7A9-4A9E-A2D1-933577EFF0B0@micr...

E-mailing a Product Info Piece (non-attachment)
Is it possible to send a e-mail with picture and text(marketing piece that is not an attachment. I don't want the reciever of the e-mail t have to click on a html or pdf icon, i just want it to appear when the click on New Mail Thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Do i need to use a template or stationary ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from h...

can't send Entourage mail
5/4 List members: Today when I tried to send several messages using Entourage I received the error message "This message does not conform to RFC2822 Standard". The messages are still sitting in the Outgoing box. This has never happened to me before. I'd appreciate any insights into why this might be happening. I've verified the Microsoft Office 2004 database - no change. I'm working on a MacPro Intel Mac. Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely, Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: It means the system does not like the Header of the message. Chances are, ...

Delayed e-mail not being sent
Hi everyone, Here's the scenario. I'm using Outlook 2003 connected to an Exchange server. I can compose a message and go into the options and select the "Do not deliver before" and set a future date/time for the message to go out. I can exit Outlook and the message will still send at the specified time. If I add a pop3 account to my Outlook, the delayed message will not be sent out if I exit Outlook, I've applied Office SP3 and I still have the same problem. Anyone seen this problem before? Thanks. "Arnold A" wrote ... > Here's the scen...

e-mail address for the office
I need to have one e-mail address for all office use. There are 2 ways. If a make alias - distribution group I can get e-mail, but when I Reply mesg then it's going from user mailing address (not from office@...). 2nd way. I made extra user with e-mail address office@..., I gave rights for this user accnt and this address to users accounts (as addictional mailboxes). I'm getting messages on this acc, but when I'm trying to send something, I don't have permission. Give yourself full mailbox access, send as, and receive as, to be able to open mailbox in Outlook as additio...