Mail fwd to a Public Folder from an external source does not work

We have a mailbox setup that forwards mail to a public folder.  When sending
internally it works fine, when sending from an external source, like my isp
account, it makes it to the mailbox, but not the public folder.

Any help would be appreciated.
0
houghb (3)

How are you forwarding the mail from the mailbox?  With an Outlook rule, or
via the Delivery Options?

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"HoughB" <HoughB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a mailbox setup that forwards mail to a public folder.  When
> sending
> internally it works fine, when sending from an external source, like my
> isp
> account, it makes it to the mailbox, but not the public folder.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

0
Ben
6/1/2005 5:48:32 PM
Via the Delivery Option.

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" wrote:

> How are you forwarding the mail from the mailbox?  With an Outlook rule, or
> via the Delivery Options?
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
> MessageOne
>

> "HoughB" <HoughB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We have a mailbox setup that forwards mail to a public folder.  When
> > sending
> > internally it works fine, when sending from an external source, like my
> > isp
> > account, it makes it to the mailbox, but not the public folder.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.

0
houghb (3)

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Duplicate E-Mail #4

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem