Mail Forwarding ... [WildPacket]

I know we can configure OOO on a disabled account.

"Can we configure mail forwarding on a disabled account?

Advise please.

Thank you.
0
WILDPACKET (529)

no we can not
ali

"WILDPACKET" wrote:

> I know we can configure OOO on a disabled account.
>
> "Can we configure mail forwarding on a disabled account?
>
> Advise please.
>
> Thank you.
0
SyedAli (19)
1/4/2006 3:18:03 PM
Thank you Syed for your response.

I know we can configure OOO on disabled accounts but just cannot recall.

Let's see if some body can answer my question.

"Syed Ali" wrote:

> no we can not
> ali
>
> "WILDPACKET" wrote:
>
> > I know we can configure OOO on a disabled account.
> >
> > "Can we configure mail forwarding on a disabled account?
> >
> > Advise please.
> >
> > Thank you.
0
WILDPACKET (529)
1/4/2006 3:27:06 PM
Never mind.  I figured it out and it works.

"Syed Ali" wrote:

> no we can not
> ali
>
> "WILDPACKET" wrote:
>
> > I know we can configure OOO on a disabled account.
> >
> > "Can we configure mail forwarding on a disabled account?
> >
> > Advise please.
> >
> > Thank you.
0
WILDPACKET (529)

Blank E-Mails
Some of my users are complaining that e-mails sent or received are blank, I have tried the SP3 patch, changing text formats. Even some random command line. regsvr32 - inetcomm.dll. The cause of this blank e-mail fettish is unknown and doing my head in. We have restarted the SBS a number of occasions and all seems to be going fine until I hear those lovely word, "My e-mails are blank AGAIN" Ahhhh! Can someone, ANYONE help with this, The problem as far as I can see is common and microsoft seem to know nothing about it. Please write to my e-mail address or post here if you k...

can not recieve e-mail
I have set up a echange 2003 server and am unable to recieve e-mail. when I telnet to the mydomain.com 25 I get a reply that says connection to host is lost. How do I configure this to allow the mail to get to the server? thanks Stacy Do you have a Firewall? Is port 25 open on your Firewall or does it have a rule forwarding port 25 traffic to your Exchange box? I assume you can telnet port 25 inside your network. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Stacy McBrien" <mcbriens@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:13a601c3df8...

Losing email in Windows live mail on Windows 7
I am losing some emails that come into my mailbox. I can read it in the Quick View "Unread emails" view but it does not show up in my Inbox or in any other folders. Open that inbox folder, than click View, Show or hide, Show all = messages. If you don't see the View button, press Alt first. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Virgil" <Virgil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:19D2BA1C-BBF4-4E10-8CDC-6BC3406D2E77@microsoft.com... >I am losing some emails that ...

difficulty opening e-mail attachments
I am unable to open attachments sent to me in my e-mail. Outlook Express indicates the attachments are "unsafe"and prevents me from opening them. Many of these attachments are sent to me by friends and I am sure there are no viruses associated with them. I have been unable to find out how to change any of the security settings within O.E. Does anyone out there have any advice? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Int...

How to forbid external mails
For some users, I want to forbid them externals mails Is it possible How can I do it Our exchange 5.5 server is not an smtp relay. Externals mails are sent to another smtp server in a group network Thanks for any help Ben <maxmolosse@free.fr> wrote: >For some users, I want to forbid them externals mails. >Is it possible? Yes. >How can I do it? Change their SMTP address to someting like user@your.doman.LOCAL -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Compacting Mail
I understand the when and why. What I need to know is, will my mail be deleted out of my various folders? When I was useing Outlook Express, when the mail was compacted, it was also taken out of the Inbox and other folders, and I had to go find and restore it. No, it should not. It should not have happened in OE either, but a combination of interfering with the compaction process, bloated folders, and the fragile dbx file system all contributed to the possibility of corruption when compaction in OE. Windows Mail stores all messages as separate eml files, unlike OE. That sai...

how do I to paste logo onto mailing label
Trying to copy/paste a logo onto a mailing label from word/Vista See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> sandy jock wrote: > Trying to copy/paste a logo onto a mailing label from word/Vista ...

transferring files [inbox, sent mail, etc] from outlook
Recently installed Windows 7 and began using windows live mail. Previously had windows xp and windows outlook. I am trying to transfer the mail files [inbox, sent, drafts, etc] to windows live mail but cannot figure out how to do that. Help! If you really mean Outlook, it's more complicated. You need to take the ..pst file to a computer running Outlook, import the messages into Outlook Express first. If you mean Outlook Express, then you need to copy all of the .dbx files to the Win 7 computer, then import them into WLM. File - Import - Messages - Microsoft Outlook Ex...

Outlook plugin for saving mails by dragging
Hi all, Our Legal team want some way of saving all emails related to a project into a common folder. We use microsoft exchange but our exchange admins will not allow use of public folders. The only way i can see around it is for the staff to setup a folders in the shared secure file area and save the emails they want into these. However, while the idea sounds perfect to them, they aren't happy with idea of saving individual emails to the folder one at a time, instead they would prefer some way of dragging them to the folder. I was wondering if anyone knew of an Outlook plugin or any other...

Operation Failed when sending e-mail
I have Outlook 98 installed on Windows 2003 Terminal Server. At the the moment the clients are foreced to use Outlook Rich Text format as their e-mail editor. The customer has decided that they want to use Word as the e-mail editor, so I changed the policy to force the Clients to use Word. All this works fine no problem, Outlook opens OK and you can happily type an e-mail, inlcuding attachments and hyperlinks etc. But when you click on send, it says "Operation Failed". I tried sending a blank e-mail with no attachments and the same thing happens. Does any one have any i...

Using mail merge for nametags, how'd you get 8 diff. on each pg?
How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print them, just a whole page of each. Thanks "juliehrbacek" wrote: > How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them > out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print > them, just a whole page of each. > > Thanks This is the same question that has brought me here. I've been trying to figure it out for over 2 hours now and am about ready to pull my hair ou...

Messages Forwarded as Attachments Appear Blank
Hello, I am running an Exchange 2003 Org, with mixed Outlook XP/2003 clients, all on the latest service packs. I have one client (our CEO) that when he receives forwarded email from outside the organization, the forwarded message shows up as an attachment, but when he opens the attachment, it is displayed as a blank email (no to, from, cc, subject, body, or anything). I have checked the AV logs on every "AV for Email" gateway from the source to the destination, and I don't see anything getting stripped from the message. I have also checked all the AV servers, and made sure...

Publisher 2002 Mail Merge Problems
Hi! I posted an inquiry on 2/21/04 regarding problems I'm having doing a mail merge in Publisher 2002 (using W98SE). I read a post that said I may need to intall MDAC file from MS...I did so and restarted my PC, but Publisher still freezes after opening the source file (in this case an Access database)and doesn't allow me to go to the next step. Any other advise? I may end up just printing labels and affixing them to the postcards I'm trying to mail merge information into...your help is appreciated! Use a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file. That will work. In Excel you g...

Test Mail...Please Ignore #6
Testing NNTP Client, Please ignore message Thanks ...

Exporting e-mail to a data file
I've tried a couple of varieties (Access, CSV) with similar results. Neither option includes the "Received" field. Why is that? How do I include the "Received" field in the exported file? Thank you, Bill Allen If you use Access to set up a linked table connected to your mail = folder, you will see the Received date among the available properties. = Third-party export tools are also available; see = http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customimport.htm#tools --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olco...

Mail not delivered
Hi, I've got the following problem. I client of ours doesn't recieve any mail from us anymore. They recently changed ISP and therefore their IP adres has changed. Our exchange server is also the DNS server, but when I look in the DNS table, I only see internal network ipadresses. We use a W2K sp3 server with Exchange5.5 SP4. Is it enough to clear the cache on the DNS server and update the server data files by selecting the option after right clicking the DNS server? Kind regards, Michiel ...

People not receiving my mail
I send mail and the messages are in my sent folder; however, no one recevies the mail. I checked with the service provider and they say everything looks fine. I have removed and added the email several times. I used my laptop and the email works fine. What shall I do? Reinstall Outlook on my desktop? Does your ISP have a webmail feature that you can test? Log into it and send mail from there, do your recipients get it then? If not, the issue is at their end. Have they checked their junk mail folder? "Rebecca" <Rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

My New E-Mail Address
Hi This Is Richard Giving Everybody My New E-mail Address . Well, since you posted to a public newsgroup, where unscrupulous harvesters gather e-mail addresses and sell them to spammers, I suspect you're soon going to be getting a new address. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Richard G. Ramirez" <****> wrote in message news:O%23ozFmTiIHA.2084@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi This Is Richard Giving Everybody My New E-mail Address . ...

WMP 11 will not play wmv files attached in e-mails
I cannot play any video files that are attachments within e-mails. For a while I was getting an error code that the codec could not be found. Now it doesn't even get that far... WMP opens and hangs "connecting to media." It also does the same thing now when opening any wmv files that are in links? I don't recall having any of these problems with previous versions??? hhheeeeeellllllppppppp!!!! WMP having problems with attached video files is pretty common. It can usually be worked around by saving the attachment to a separate file first and opening that file...

Mail Merge Impact on Performance
We are planning to have about 200 people utilize the mail merge feature in CRM to send out egreeting cards (to about 250-400 contacts each) this season over a 2 week period. Will mail merge and sending out "bulk" emails affect network, Exchange, and CRM performance signficantly? Will we need to stagger usage? Anyone w/ experience with this scenario, please advise. Thanks. Sending out bulk email from CRM is staggered because email is sent asynchronously from the application. In terms of hitting the application itself when generating, it is just like having 200 people access you...

Outlook not sending e-mails
A friend of mine has Microsoft Outlook. For some time now she have been having problems send mail through Outlook. If I type 3 letters, the first one will not be sent. In the Out-box, it places the first e-mail under a category with "no date", or "undated" This will then just stay there, and no matter how much I send & receive the e-mail just stays there! Some times outlook will also change the e-mails with dates, and put them in this "no date" category. I have tried everything, but no luck! There is no problem with ISP, Firewall or any of those things... ...

How to unsend a sent e mail
How do you unsend an e mail you just sent? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > How do you unsend an e mail you just sent? If you are using MS Exchange and the recipient hasn't read it yet (i.e., opened it in any way), and if they sort the list by most recent so the original e-mail doesn't happen to get highlighted first (i.e., opened) before the recall request message, and so on (i.e., recall is VERY flaky), you aren't going to stop your sent message. Actually, from what I've found at Microsoft and other MVPs, you don't need exchange. The recall request is a...

CC to not have bulk mail list show up
HI, if I use CC: instead of just TO: does that stop my bulk mail from having all the recepiants show up in the mail? thanks "Mr.G (@�@)" <goodm2@netzero.net> wrote in message news:1187961099.280978.177510@l22g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > HI, if I use CC: instead of just TO: does that stop my bulk mail from > having all the recepiants show up in the mail? thanks > > No. You need to use BCC... "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:eZGTHFl5HHA.5316@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >> HI, if I use CC: instead of just TO: does...

Html in forwarding e-mails
I forwarded an e-mail to my wife from Outlook to WLM that was in HTML but when she got it, all she got was the links inside the HTML. The Photo was stripped out. How do I fix it? You need to use Plain Text when sending messages to anyone that does not use Outlook. WLMail cannot understand Outlook's Rich Text Format. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "markm778" <markm778@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DF4261F-762C-40E4-AABD-7E520FA50C31@microsoft.com... >I forwarded an e-mail to my wife from ...

Advanced find and seeing full path to mail
When doing an advanced find Outlook only show the sub- folder it is in. How do you get it to list the full path. Listing a sub-folder can be very hard if there are folders with the same name. This is with Outlook 2000. ...