mail destined for one recipient als goes to another users mailbox

Hi all,

Has anyone come across this;

the mail destined for one recipient A also goes to another users mailbox B.
The email is definatly not destined for B's mailbox as there's nothing in
the reference to user b in the header.
There's no rules set up, There's no forwarding. This is only happening to
one user (A).

Can anyone think of a reason for this? Any help would be much appreciated.

E-mail #31
Forward e-mail w/o attachment-Is it possible to copy someone on an e-mail but not include the attachement? On 03 May 2004 10:55, "marketing@zellcre.com" wrote: >Forward e-mail w/o attachment-Is it possible to copy someone on an >e-mail but not include the attachement? > You could always just delete the attachment from the message before you click "Send." -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm SchorrTech Blog: http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/bschorr/MyBlog.aspx marketing@zellcre.com <anony...

Choose Profile Message When Sending Report to Mail
We are having a problem with Mail Configuration. We are using GP published through Citrix. We log into the desktop as a particular user, and configure the default Mail Profile using Mail in the Control Panel, which is Outlook. The problem is that whenever we Print a report to Screen, then go Send Mail as text, it pops up with the Choose Mail dialog. After clicking on Options (on the Dialog) you can check "Default Profile" and it sends the email. Yet when we close GP and re-open it, the Choose Profile dialog appears again. Any ideas why this is happening? Regards Konrad Konr...

mails cannot been displayed in OWA, but outlook is OK
Hi there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA, but it's ok if you use outlook. any idea please let me know! thanks On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 16:31:49 +0800, "johnosn" <zqs_163@hotmail.com> wrote: >there are 2 accounts in our Exchange which cannot display any mails in OWA, >but it's ok if you use outlook. >any idea please let me know! Are they able to log in to their mailboxes using OWA? Can they see anything in their Calendar, or Contacts? Use the EMC and find the mailbox. Is it a "User Mailbox"? With...

reconnect to mailbox after Disabling user?
Hello, I was wondering if there is a easier way then to recycle the Exchange Services to renable a mailbox after a users mailbox has been disabled for x amount of time. I want to give access to this mailbox to another user so right now.. I simply go to Mailbox Rights -> (add the user I want to add) -> give allow rights to Read / Full but this requires a recycle of the services. Is there another way without recycling the services? G. On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:08:36 -0400, "Just Another Admin" <just@dmin.net> wrote: >Hello, > >I was wondering if there ...

Can't open incomming mail
I have a few users that are reveicing an error message when trying to open emails. Error message is "This item contains active content that cannot be displayed." Knowledge Base Article said to turn off preview pane. I did that and still cannot open. Please help. ...

e-mail template -can i add attatchment?
Hello, I would like to make an email template that includes an attatchment that goes with the email everytime. I can't seem to see a place to attatch. Am I really missing something? Thanks, Matt ...

Recipient appears twice in the message header
Hi, I have a user with Outlook 2000 set up as IMAP. She received a few e-mails yesterday where she appears in the recepient(TO) field 2 or 3 times, but the sender has only put her address once. I have checked the header in the raw MSG file and her address only appears once. What could cause this? How do I fix this? Please advise. The user is driving me nuts with this. Thanks, Ed ...

Recipient Filtering
EX2k3 SP2 Hi I would like to enable the "filter recipients who are not in the directory" option under Global settings/Message Delivery/Recipient Filtering. However we allow an IIS server in the domain to relay email though the exchange server. If the “filter recipients who are not in the directory" option is selected will this cause e-mail relayed by the IIS server to non AD recipients to fail? Regards SuperPlay Recipient Filtering and Relaying are separate pieces of functionality and as such you should not have any problems. Nue "SuperPlay" <SuperPla...

Combine small documents into one master document
Hi, I currently have an "engagement letter" that is created for our clients to set the expectations for our business relationship (I work for attorneys). We have about 10 different paragraphs that may be inserted into the letter based on different factors (3rd party payor, if a retainer is required, etc.). So I start with the basic letter and then have a userform with checkboxes where you can select the text block options (stored in Autotext). When you click OK the various paragraphs are inserted at bookmarks. While this works, I find working with Autotext cumber...

Vlookup, multiple times in one column summing corresponding
I have a list that contains common invoice numbers that appear multipl times in column A and need to use the vlookup function to find and su the corresponding amounts in column B. As you would be aware the following vlookup functio =VLOOKUP(A3,DATA,2,FALSE) will only return the one amount once i reaches a match and I need it to continue down the column and sum al matching invoice numbers. Column A Column B 145768 356.87 145769 678.90 145880 80.87 * 145769 103.55 145770 56.90 145769 78.32 145880 54.09 * The answer I�m looking to return is 145880 134.96 It has to be a vlookup sty...

exchange 2003 mailbox access
Hi, Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login name. Is there any permissions I should assign? Thanks Char On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:27:05 -0700, "char" <char@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Do you know how to access other users mailbox in exchange 2003? The account >I am using is domain admin but I couldn't open users' mailbox under my login >name. Is there any permissions I should assign? > >Thanks >Char By defau...

Suggestions for freeing up mailbox store space plan?
Hi all, I need to clean up mailbox stores on two exchange 2k3 ent servers . Here is our current exchange setup and 1st draft on plan: Setup-- Exchange 2k3 Ent (native mode/ No exchange SP) Server1 -- Win2k3 Ent w/SP1 Server2 -- Win2k3 Stnd w/SP1 Each server has four storage groups. Server 1 Storage groups come out to 160gbs and server 2 Storage groups come out to 145gbs. Each server has 4 mailbox stores and 1 pub folder store. The largest mailbox store on each server is 50gb. The other mailbox store sizes range from 8gbs to 20gbs. The pub folder store on each server is 70gbs. I can give...

Help: Seting the value of another cell with a formula
I know that there's a way to make a cell a particular value based on the entries of a range, or array of cells, but is it possible to do the reverse, using only one formula in a cell. Here's what I'm trying to do: What I would like to do is set one of a range of cell to have a value based on the value in A2. Example: Cell A1 has a value of 2, A2 has a value of 2007. I want A10 to equal A1, i.e.:2 Cell A1 has a value of 2, A2 has a value of 2008. I want A11 to equal A1, i.e.:2 Cell A1 has a value of 2, A2 has a value of 2009. I want A12 to equal...

Multiple user names at one bank or brokerage
I have 3 accounts at one bank. I have 3 corresponding accounts set up in MS Money 2007. One of them is setup for online banking while the other two are not. I now want to set the other two up for online banking but I can't find a way to specify the unique login info for each of the other two accounts. ...

One front-end server multiple back-end servers
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help with the following scenerio and make some suggestions as to an answer. We have 3 exchange AG groups. 1 AG group has 3 exchange servers in it, each located in it's own AD domain. 1 AG group has one exchange server in it, it's in its own AD domain. Thirdly, the last AG group has 2 exchange servers in it, both are in the same AD domain. 1 of these 2 exchange servers in the final AG mentioned is a front-end server, that should be supporting all the exchange back-end servers. The problem we are facing is that when a user from any of the ...

RMS Integration user access
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn ...

UAC prompt when opening Windows Live Mail
Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to tell it that it is ok for WLM to open so that I don't have to keep clicking on it? Have you toggled on the option for the WLM shortcut(properties/advanced tab) to 'Run as Administrator' in Vista or Windows 7 ? If so, uncheck it. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "myschnucki" <myschnucki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1499C644-21AF-4231-A50E-1C0D885A676E@microsoft.com... > Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to >...

Mail merge from Excel #2
Hello I am trying to use the 2nd worksheet of an Excel spreadsheet for a mail merge, but the mail merge helper only allows me to select the 1st worksheet. I don't want to change the worksheet order because I have another mail merge running from the 1st sheet. Is there a way of selecting the 2nd sheet Thanks in advance Jo, see the like below about using Microsoft Excel Worksheet via Converter to do it. You could also copy the page to a new workbook and use it as your temporary data source. I have run into problems with using some date in excel when I try to merge with word and have overc...

Multiple Domain e-mail addresses
We are running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise addition and I am having a bit of a "brain-freeze" at the moment... Where in the Exchange Admin do I configure the server to accept e-mail from more than one domain. For example, we currently accept e-mail from mycurrentdomain.ca and would also like to accept email from mycurrentdomain.com. Please note that I have updated all of our DNS MX records as required, just need to make the changes on the Exchange server. Thanks in advance... Recipient polices-email address policy. "Raymond Spitzingle" <ray(nospam)@stuff...

DB Mail is is not working. Need help please.
I have try stop and start the db mail by executing the SPs below but no luck. Does anyone has seem the error below and how to fix it. Thanks in advance for your advise/help. --steps USE msdb; go EXECute sysmail_stop_sp; go EXECute sysmail_start_sp; go EXECute sysmail_help_queue_sp @queue_type = 'Mail'; go queue_type length state last_empty_rowset_time last_activated_time ---------- ----------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- ------------...

Looking for a quick way to create a bunch of labels for annual mailing to diverse contacts
Using Office 2004 (11.2), I have numerous contacts that are part of diverse categories (some have not been categorized yet) I would like to create mailing labels for the annual calendar mailing. As of now I figured out how to select a large number of contacts & mark them as part of the annual card category (Command & click) and go to Word's Data Merge Manager where select the main document & then the address book as a data source. I went to Query Options and selected the category that fits (annual card). Now what? ...

No Mail Delivery #2
possible duplicate-original didn't show in 30 minutes. Last night I installed SP1 to my exchange server, it went through the install and at the end informed me that the services could not install causing the install to fail. Server roobooted fine. The next day now no mail is being delivered internally or externally. When I go to system manager under that server and qeues most of the states are set to retry. I have under local delivery on the default smtp virtual server the state is retry with several hundred messages awaiting delivery. I have stopped and started the smtp se...

cannot send or receive mail
I configured my Outlook 2003 the same as my Outlook express that has been running successfully for years. I can create mail and it remains in the outbox even after send/receive button is pushed. No error message at all. Just no action and when I close it I do get told that there are messages waiting to be sent. ...

switch users without closing program
Hi, Is there a way to switch profiles without closing Outlook 2002? Thanks, Duane ...

Set the out of office message in Exchange 2003 for the user!
Dear All: how to set the out of office message in Exchange 2003 for the user! thanks Out of Office is a client-side function...I don't know anyway it can be set except thru Outlook or OWA (2003)... "Jazz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0aee01c495bb$772d7fb0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear All: > > how to set the out of office message in Exchange 2003 for > the user! > > thanks This is true - its client side. However, you must set your Exchange server to allow this. Otherwise it won't work. Best of luck. Dr. Sys >---...