lost email #2

Hello, on exchange 2003 sp2 I have made some error modifying the criteria
adressee and not delivery more the mail in the cases of the customers, now I
have replaced all to place, but where they are the email unloaded from the
connector pop3 and not delivered? Thanks to all
0
Giuseppe (5)

Splitting Y-Axis into 2 for a line chart
Hi, I have a bunch of data series that I want to chart using a line graph with $ on the y-axis and time on the x-axis. The trouble is that about half of them have relatively low y-values (between 0 and $100) whilst the rest have high values ($600-$1000). My question is: Does anyone know of any way to manipulate the y axis so that it ues a scale of, say, $20 for the 0-$100 section, and then "jump" to $600 (with zig-zag or something on the y-axis to tell the user that the graph is non-continuous) and continue the chart there? Otherwise the scale just becomes too large or too s...

excel viewer #2
Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time and simply: it's not good. I think not everybody buys Excel and Office so there should be always fresh viewers (like Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc) best regards, on "on" <on@vnet.hu> wrote in message news:O1DNPQveEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Won't microsoft provide a simple, small and fresh Excel Viewer? > Version 97/2k is obsolete, using the 100% of processor time > and simply: it's not good. > I think not everybody buys ...

Exchange 2003 Adding a footer to outgoing emails
Hello All, Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in Exchange 2003 Thanks Mark Hi Mark You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680 Or use a third-party app. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message news:%23QMqSEnSFHA.3492@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello All, &g...

Email Addresses not populating after creating new user
We are running SBS2003. After creating several new users, it is not populating the Email Addresses tab under the users properties. I have the checkbox for "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on recipient policy" checked and I have also tried to force apply the global recipient rules in Exchange Manager, but none of that is working. I think this is also the reason why Outlook is not able to resolve this users name when I try to connect their Outlook to the exchange server. Brian The problem could be that the Recipient Update Service cannot update the users becau...

Email Campaign with Attachments
Dear Community I've follwing problem, how can i attach e file to e email when i create a campaign (not a quick campaign!) over WEB an Outlook client ??? Can anyone give me a solution wich is usable for daily business ??? Thanx for all answers Marcel please save the campaign first, then you can attach the file. "Marcel" wrote: > Dear Community > > I've follwing problem, how can i attach e file to e email when i create a > campaign (not a quick campaign!) over WEB an Outlook client ??? > > Can anyone give me a solution wich is usable for daily busine...

Outlook 2003: Copy Full Names to email display Names
I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003 from 2000. I believe 2000 used to choose email addresses based on the Full Name field. 2003 appears to choose based on the Email Display name. Most of my email Display Names are just the email addresses. What is the easiest way to copy the Full Name to the email Display Name? What do you mean by "choose email addresses?" The Display Name has varied with each version of Outlook, but it is of no consequence. What makes you think it is? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "orbojeff" <jeff.callahan@orbograph.com> wrote in message new...

Outlook 2000 lost message when send cancelled
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 sp1 , Win2000 with a smart card for digital signature. Somehow my main Outlook was closed, so the draft I was working on was the only window open. When I went to send the mail with the encrypted sigature, the card was not available, and gave me an error. I hit cancel, and the message is gone. Normally I just go back to the message, this time nothing. Is there any way to recover this? I searched all folders (on the Exchange server and personal), but it's not there. I also checked the temp directories as well. I spent enough time on this email, and I would pr...

I Need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100
Merry Christmas, I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do this? put 100 in a cell, copy it, select row 2 and 3, do edit>paste special and check divide Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 by 100. Anybody know a way to do > this? Put "=1/3" in a cell and then select it, copy, then select rows 2 and 3 and click edit | paste special | multiply. "Brent E" wrote: > Merry Christmas, > > I need to divide all cells in rows 2 and 3 b...

1 Mailbox
Here is the situation: Main Office in Country A (Exchange 2003) Remote Office in Country B (Exchange 2003) I have several users that travel between country A and country B. We have an exchange server in both offices. The complaint is that when the users get to Remote Office in Country B because their profile points to Main Office in Country A, their outlook session runs slowly. We have temporarily put in a measure that when they travel from Country A to Country B that they are instructed to log into a seperate profile that points them to the exchange local to where they are. When travel a...

Pocket Excel Graphic Lost
I developed a spreadsheet that included my company's logo in Excel 2002. I saved it to my PPC file for conversion by ActiveSync for my WinCE 2002. I want to use the spreadsheet from my PPC. I tried both the .png and .jpg image file types. The graphic is not on the Pocket Excel version of the document. Is there a problem with Pocket Excel keeping graphics? If not, what image format should I use for graphics in Pocket Excel? Or, is there a switch I need to use? Sorry, the correct e-mail address is bschmidt@westechnology.net >-----Original Message----- >I developed a spreads...

prevent blank cell #2
How do I prevent users of my workbook from making a cell blank? I want them to be able to edit it so have left it unprotected but I donot want them to be able to leave it blank. It looks as if the Data Validation command should do it, but I can't get it to work. Your repeat post appears as a reply to the thread in my browser. As a result, I almost didn't read your post on the assumption that your question had already been answered. I suspect many others did ignore your post for the same reason. Assuming that you know how to set up the validation condition (uncheck "I...

email problems
I am getting the following error message when I try to acces my email. Please advise. Thank you. An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x80004005 In your browser go to http://mail.yahoo.com and log in to that account. Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail, then try Windows Mail again. Gary ...

CRM 1.2 exam for customers
Is certification available for customers or is this only available for partners. I've read many of these postings in regards to the exam and many people mentioned getting the study material straight from Microsft rather than take the courses...how would a customer go about getting the study material? Thanks Yes, starting July 1, 2004, customers will be able to take a Microsoft Business Solutions exam at Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers. "Jen Selmeyer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb2901c4390d$f3ef7090$a501280a@phx.gbl... >...

Cash Flow Doesn't Display #2
Folks - Any ideas on how to get Cash Flow to start displaying? (Money 2007 Deluxe) I've followed the KB Q312814 article doing one run of manual deleting each Bill -- didn't work and then the mass Bills delete under repair -- didn't work either. Even though the Bill summary is empty, Cash Flow screen doesn't come up. I have run through the Standard Repair. (Don't have/use Budget or Debt Reduction) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! -- Dale. ...

multiple emails #3
Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really annoying my clients. See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook-Duplicates.asp -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:052f01c3b25b$d0974b10$a401280a@phx.gbl, Jim wrote: > Hey does anyone know why outlook is sending multiple > emails to my distribution list? Please help it's really &...

how create project with mfc #2
thank you for reply, i'm on way learn , i have book on visual c++, but it is too diff j# an c++ in win api ... and mfc thank you very much, i take your recommend... Regards, Vis_line - ViS_Line ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.codecomments.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ...

XML Serialization problem ( ver.2)
Hi folks! I have some XML Serialization problem. I searched Internet and found some good info but still can't resolve the problem. I have next situation: I have solution contains 2 projects: Proj1 and Proj2. Each project compiled to dll. In Proj1 contains Class1 And Proj2 contains Class2. Now, Class2 has reference to Class1. I want to XML serialize Class2. In order to do that I added attr: [XmlInclude(typeof(Class1))] before Class2 definition. It's compiled but when it's running it throws exception something like that: "File or assembly name Proj1, or one of its dependenc...

2 WITH statements
Doing this in SQL 2005. How do you connect 2 WITH statements. I'm trying to use (;) or (,) and neither is working. What am I doig wrong. I'm just tyring to get the second WITH table to show up. Thanks from a newbie ******************************************************************* WITH MtdCount(TraderID, MTD) AS (SELECT Commission.TraderID, COUNT(Trades.Broker) AS MTD FROM Trades RIGHT OUTER JOIN Commission ON Trades.Broker = Commission.TraderID WHERE (Trades.TradeDate >= DATEADD(mm, DATEDIFF(mm, 0, @TradeDate), 0)) AND (Trades.TradeDate <= @TradeDa...

Recipient Policy not working #2
I recently moved our Exchange server to a new server by restoring the information stores from backups. Everything seems to be working fine, but now when I add a new user/mailbox I have to manually enter an SMTP address for them. The recipient policy isn't propogating out to new users like it did before. Any ideas? Hi Andrew Could you check the Recipient Update Service via Exchange System Manager and ensure it is pointing to a valid Exchange server and Domain Controller. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...

CRM usage reports #2
What would be the best way to generate CRM usage reports, like - which users/business units make heavier use of the CRM - what are the crm's "most visited" areas - what are the peek hours or seasonality patterns in usage, etc. These reports could be used to help make decisions about hardware upgrades in advance and things like that Should these reports be based on IIS logs, SQL Server ones, or something entirely different? I think the CRM IIS log would be the best for your analysis needs. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Apr 2, 5:34=A0pm, v...

Export email profiles
I have a client that is getting a new computer. I can move the pst file from one system to the other. However, this doesn't move the email address and settings. I understand that the settings are kept in the registry. Is there a way to export the email accounts and then import them on the new computer. In OE, we can export the email accounts and then reimport them on the new system. Is there a way to do this with Outlook 2003? Thanks, Joe Are the machines both running Outlook 2003? Will the user's .pst files be in the same location? If yes, to both, you should be able to use ...

Html emails stripped down to plain text
I have two users for the company I work for that are trying to send html formatted emails to eachother they are using Outlook 2003. Now I know all the security issues and stuff that comes with it but they are the bosses and thats what they want. So when User A sends an email to User B the html is stripped out and its put into plain text. But when User B gets html emails from others they can see it in html. User A can recieve and read html emails from User B just fine. So my question is who has the problem User A or User B and what is the problem? Then how do you fix that problem? Thanks,...

Easily change smtp servers for all email-accounts
People, I got my laptop with me basically everywhere I go, but I find it totally annoying that I have to change the smtp-server settings for each and every account when wanting to send mail from a different location than the time before. I have about 15 accounts that I regularly recieve email to and ehwn I reply to these I always have to change the smtp-server. Is there a way to fix this easily for all accounts? Best regards, Henning Frettem Oslo, Norway I should probably mention that I run MS Office 2002 SP3 ...

break links crashes Excel 2002 #2
It appears that it may just be one workbook file. I tried it wit another file and it did not crash. We primarily use one Excel workboo as a template. Copies of this file are probably 95% of all the Exce files we use so it is a big problem for us. Assuming that it is just this one important file, any ideas how to fi this workbook so that we can break the links with the toolbar command -- ED ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EDS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=879 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com...

CRM4 Rollup 2 lookup icons are gone
Hi, We have just upgraded our CRM3 to 4 and applied Rollup 1 and Rollup 2 immediately after the upgrade. Now it seems to have a few funny things happening. 1) in a lookupfield, type one letter and press tab. If there is more than one hit the letter became red, and you can click on it to get a list of matches. Before each match there should be an icon. It seems that the icons cant be displayed now. It's only showing a little icon with a red cross. Any idea? Normally it shows relevant entity icon. What kind of lookup field is it? Is this a problem across all the lookup fields? &q...