Looking for a EDB analysis tool

I am looking for a tool capable of displaying the space not in use inside an
EDB file. Have anyone seen a tool like that?
0
Alan747 (2)

Event Viewer? Event ID 1221 shows free space in a store after online defrag.
--
Bharat Suneja
MCSE, MCT

"Alan747" <Alan747@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a tool capable of displaying the space not in use inside
>an
> EDB file. Have anyone seen a tool like that?

0
bharat3597 (1006)
12/24/2005 1:18:44 AM
"Alan747" <Alan747@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am looking for a tool capable of displaying the space not in use inside an
>EDB file. Have anyone seen a tool like that?

Try ESEUTIL /MS

Determining database free space with Exchange 5.5 Service Pack 1 and
later versions of Exchange [195914]

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

looking for custom control sample code
Hello, I am trying my first custom control. I need a window in which to display text formatted in a special way. I have been going down the path of a custom control and expecting to create a custom control and associated class. The sample I have found so far comes from http://www.codetools.com/miscctrl/custbutton001.asp This seems like a simple enough approach. I already have a FormView SDI type window. I created the dll project within the workspace, and pretty much copied the code presented (except for the one error I found in the dll init function with declaring the custom class...

Look at that internet patch
--ettytopjctiahhy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wmcgvoqe"; type="multipart/alternative" --wmcgvoqe Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sfksjjjnfwvf" --sfksjjjnfwvf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnera...

Look Younger With Antioxidant
What does antioxidant have to do with anti-aging? You might not think in the first place that antioxidant has a great benefit to prevent early aging. Furthermore, you might not be aware of what antioxidant is and how it is also beneficial for your health. Antioxidant can make you look younger than your age. Antioxidant is a very important substance that is needed by our body to protect vital cell structures. This is done by neutralizing hazardous molecules called the free radicals which can be formed by environmental factors such as chemical fumes and pollution. You see that they can cause ha...

I looking for insight or Pros and Cons about setting message size limits.
I have limited experience with Exchange however having worked on other mail servers I understand the need for limiting the size message. What I looking for is a cookbook or some reference documentation that weights the pros and cons setting a limit to 100meg rather than 10meg. For example a user sent a 100meg message to everyone in the company of 100 employees what happens? Some server as I understand it will store 100x100 of data. Any tech paper? On Fri, 6 May 2005 13:05:02 -0400, "Pat McNight" <mcnight@nrl.navy.mil> wrote: >I have limited experience with Exchange ...

need a date look here

How do I restore my menu and tool bars in Excell?
The top line menu bars and the tool bars have disappeared from the program. I do not want to remove and reinstall as I will lose valuble info. How do I restore these tool bars? Can you right click on any menu bar space? If so then select Customize and either select the standard, formatting and worksheet menubars If you can't, insert the CD and when it has got past it's first few screens select repair installation. re-installing in any case will do nothing to your files. They will all still be there after any repair/re-installation. -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel So...

CRM IE Client Menu tool bar crashes IE
Hello, I am having the following issue when trying to use the menu toolbar from IE. Any ideas on how to resolve this? The menu toolbar of the CRM IE Client crashes IE when a Menu is Click but no Option is selected and the user clicks outside the Dropdown Menu area. The problem can be replicated from any computer. CRM works ok from the outlook client or when not using the menu toolbar Hi Try to install the newest Updates and Hotfixes for the IE. regards Michel "Ignacio" <iga@newsgroup.nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:eglA3GpBHHA.4908@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >...

Trade Discount on Sales Analysis Reports
When printing the Sales Document Analysis and SOP Inventory Sales Reports, trade discounts are not reflected in the Cost or Profit dollars. If we want the profit to be reduced by the trade discounts, do these reports have to be modified? ...

Look up in another sheet for values to return in 1st worksheet
I have a workbook with 2 worksheets, 1 sheet is a simple summary showing the current months data and the ytd data (the month would be input by the user) as below. The second sheet will have the month by month information and the ytd. How do I get it to lookup according to month inputted and then pick up the correct corresponding data WORKSHEET 1 Enter Month "Apr" Month YTD Metric 1 Metric 2 metric 3 WORKSHEET 2 Jan Feb Mar APr....... YTD Metric 1 Metric 2 Metric 3 thanks Ralph Maybe you can you use INDEX an...

I am looking for an excell worksheet for restaurant inventory
I have Microsoft Office 2003. I am currently trying to get a new restaurant out of a hole and I need as many resources as I can get my hands on quickly. Once I had a great spreadsheet for inventory which included cells which automatically calculated a cost per ounce price. I used it for costing purposes as well as my daily and weekly inventory. Lisa, I "Googled", "inventory worksheet" and got 1,080,000 hits. The first page listed one spreadsheet for restaurant from RestaurantOwner.com. Good luck. HTH :-) "Lise" wrote: > I have Microsoft Office 2003. I...

Inbox Repair Tool not running AS SCANPST wants SCNPST32.DLL??
::*Inbox Repair Tool not running AS SCANPST wants SCNPST32.DLL??*: :: : ::Help with repairing my outlook.pst file: :: : ::I have windows XP and MS Outook 2002: :: : ::I think the outlook.pst file has been corrupted with maybe being t large 261,600 Kb: :: : ::I get the error below when trying to open it. : :: : ::But the main problem is I cannot run the Inbox repair tool a suggested. SCANPST.EXE: :: : ::I have found this and run it but get a dll not found error. : :: : ::��Because SCNPST32.DLL was not found. Re installing the applicatio may fix this�: :: : ::How can I re install scanpst? I...

Menus for Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Relea
Hello all Menus for Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 has been released to PartnerSource and CustomerSource. Please see my blog post below for more information and download links: http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/09/23/menus-for-visual-studio-tools-the-wait-is-over.aspx Please feel free to post comments on the blog. Enjoy David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics http://blogs.msdn.com/D...

Extraction Tool
Do anyone know of a tool or script which I can use to extract users email address from a windows 2000 domain we are using exchange 2000 w Here's a script to extract ALL email addresses form a domain: http://www.suneja.com/blog/2005/09/how-to-export-all-email-addresses-from.html Do you need something for a single user? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote in message news:efxeuymMGHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Do anyone know of a tool or script which I ca...

Look at that security pack
--taimxtkak Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aryumtfdxo"; type="multipart/alternative" --aryumtfdxo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="mbkrlnzyv" --mbkrlnzyv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help mainta...

Redeployment tool V3
Hi, Does anyone know whether I can use the redeployment tool to go from Professional to SBS? Thanks Mike Yes is the answer - much to my surprise!!!!! "Mike R" <noreturnaddress@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:dsg1kq$snk$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk... > Hi, > > Does anyone know whether I can use the redeployment tool to go from > Professional to SBS? > > Thanks > > Mike > ...

recreating mailbox store with existing .edb
Our exchange services are still running. We can send and receive mail. The problem, however, is that our first storage group/mailbox store no longer exists (due to a nefarious hacker.. long story)... we still have within our exchange server folder priv.edb and all of its attached logs. The question I'd like answered is this: can we simply create a new mailbox store within system manager/server/first storage group and point it to the existing priv.edb? Thanks in advance for any guidance in this situation. Cheers, Joshua As long as the Mailbox Store name is the same as the orginal on...

I am looking for
I am not an expert in mutual funds..and I do not when to get out of small caps and get into some other sector etc. I am looking for 1. ALL CAP Value fund 2. ALL CAP VALUE Index fund. 3. All CAP BLEND Funds ( growth and Income fund) The fund should have: - no load to buy or sell - hopefully part of the No transaction Fee network at Schwab, Fidelity or Vanguard or any other institution. - has a decent track record. Any recommendations, suggestions ? Pls send me the ticker symbols as well if possible Thanks Kim ...

Take a look at this.
Forget the rest now try the best, if you are serious about making money and working from home take a look at http://thecustardslice.com/r/wayneypayneysplash.html i arnt going give you any bullshit here and i arnt selling anything either, so i got nothing to gain and nothing to lose. i arnt going say you can earn thousands overnight either, like any buisness the harder you work at it the more it starts to pays off, starts off slow and slowly builds up. ...

Win 7 look
I'm running WinXP Pro and have made it *look* like Win98SE. Will it be possible to make Win 7 *look* like Win98SE? Henry Henry wrote: > I'm running WinXP Pro and have made it *look* like Win98SE. > > Will it be possible to make Win 7 *look* like Win98SE? > > Henry XP can easily be switched to classic mode http://www.ahinc.com/wxp.htm#classic Win7 can not quite be switched to the classic look but you can get it to do this http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/turn-windows-7-taskbar-back-to-classic-mode/87.html Sure, just pull the p...

Macro absolute to relative tool bar problem
I am trying to make a macro that is relative not absolute. The book says to click on the tool bar for stop recording, but I cannot find any tool bar - only a choice to stop recording. Thanks for your help. -- Stuart Uram Please Reply to: uram@alum.mit.edu Stuart That little tool bar that you click on to stop recording actually has 2 buttons on it. The button on the right, that doesn't look like a button, is the relative/absolute button. When you click on it such that it appears to move into the screen, that is the relative position. Click on it again and it appears to move o...

Look at these pack for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--nyssnyllesyahqb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zhxsjpfckzkxfdjdm"; type="multipart/alternative" --zhxsjpfckzkxfdjdm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gnxjneqsx" --gnxjneqsx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install n...

MSCRM Sales Module
Hello. I'm in the process of purchasing MSCRM Sales Module for my organization and wanted to see if anyone has written a functional spec document they would be willing to share with me. Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Link for download Visual Studio Tool for GP ????
Hi, Can anybody tell me, from where can I download the VS Tool For GP 9.0? Please tell me the link. It would be very helpful. Thanks, Praveen Verma Hello Praveen Here are the below link. Developer Toolkit for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/greatplains/downloads/releases/developer+toolkit+for+microsoft+dynamics+gp+10.0.htm?printpage=false ---------------------------------------------------------- Visual Studio Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/downloads/releases/visualstudiotools90.htm?printpage=fa...

Data Analysis
I added Analysis ToolPak from the Add-Ins but it still does not list Data Analysis under the tools. Can anyone help? It is not clear what steps you have taken. You must - install the Analysis ToolPak from CD - select it as an active Add-In by checking "Analysis ToolPak" under Tools|Add-Ins - With recent versions you may still need to expand the menu (click on the double down arrow at the bottom) to see menu items that have not been used recently Jerry cjfidler wrote: > I added Analysis ToolPak from the Add-Ins but it still does not list Data > Analysis under th...

Formula tool bar disappeared
I have a user on my network that has the formula tool bar missing from Excel v8 ... I've can't seem to find the issue, just shy of uninstalling excel and reinstalling again. Any sugguestion on how to displat the formula tool bar back? >-----Original Message----- >I have a user on my network that has the formula tool bar >missing from Excel v8 ... I've can't seem to find the >issue, just shy of uninstalling excel and reinstalling >again. Any sugguestion on how to displat the formula tool >bar back? >. > Rick, Under the VIEW menu, click the formu...