Logging access to Public Folders

Is there a way to log access to Exchange Public Folders?

0
jasonlec (9)

Unable to access outlook
I went through a windows update and was asked to reboot which I did. I had Outlook open and closed it before rebooting - it was opened to contacts. when I tried to access Outlook I got an error message saying "your personal address book could not be opened. the file is either not accessible or not a personal address book. choose retry to access your personal address book, or choose cancel to not open your personal address book with this application." I have no other application to open this address book with! my contact info is detrumental to me as well as my Calendar...

Convert Excel to Access
I have installed the Access Links add in Excel but the actual convert command does not show up in the Data menu. What am I doing wrong? I have installed this feature on 2 different PC's with the same results (Using Office 2000 with all updates installed.) ...

Using Access for Microsoft Navision Reporting
I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and are willing to share their experiences with this approach. Thanks! Brad -- Brad "Brad" wrote:subed going to jail > I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to > produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and > are willing to share their experiences with this approach. > > Thanks! > > Brad > > > > > -- ...

Log Plots
Hi all, Is there a way to change the labels on the axis of a logarithm scale plot so it says 10 to the nth-power (i.e. 10^1, 10^2... and so on) instead of the 10, 100, 1000... that Excel uses by default. Using Excel 2002 if that matters... Thanks, Javier Javier, Select the offending axis (click any label on it). Format - Selected axis - Scale - Number. -- Regards from Virginia Beach, EarlK ------------------------------------------------------------- "Javier Gomez" <javier_gomez@REMOVE.THIS.engineer.com> wrote in message news:e6cpCh4VDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl......

large publication
Hi, I 'm working on a calendar for our business and I was told since I am printing 10,000 calendars that I need to change the color mode from RGB to CMYK. I did that and all colors went dull. Then I started a new publication and preset the mode to CMYK and the colors are still very dull, specially the black...it's almost gray rather than shiny black. Help! How can I change a current publication to a shiny CMYK format or start a new publication with CMYK format that will not produce dull colors? -- Thanks a million! Take a look here... There is an example of what you are exp...

send as public folder
Hello using exch2k3 sp1, created public folder, gave a list of 7 people including myself publishing editor and send as permissions--but when i test this sitting in the folder in my outlook and send new msg--i am just sending from myself to myself-- what am i missing to have msg appear as being sent by folder instead of my mailbox? Thanks Ed On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 13:09:03 -0700, "EdMull51" <EdMull51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello > > using exch2k3 sp1, created public folder, gave a list of 7 people >including myself >publishing editor and send a...

Moved Outlook Express folders to new machine, but cannot see them
Here's what I've done, copied all the .dbx folders from old machine to disk, copied them to desktop of new machine. Opened new account/ new Outlook Express on new machine. Then selected File, Import, Messages, chose OE 6, imported by browsing to the desktop folder I created..I've even received the message"YOUR DATA FROM MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 WAS SUCCESSFULLY IMPORTED".. but I still cannot see them within OE.... I have also tried the move by physically copy & pasting the .dbx folders into the 'identities folder' and pointing the store to it and can't ...

Win2k Clients slow to log on after Exchange 2k3 SP2 install
I have a feeling my issue could be the result of the combination of Exchange Server 2003 SP2 install and Windows Server 2003 SP1 install on the same day, but still I'm not sure why this would happen. The server itself still runs as normal - slow, but it's been that way since day 1. The workstations however logged on within a few seconds yesterday, but today they are taking almost a minute, sometimes more. The machines themselves are relatively old, but not too old for the OS. My hub is only 10MBps but again, they were much faster yesterday. I have 8 workstations connected to my ...

Access 2007 & Printer control codes
My (POS) printer needs to receive the following - I think it is called escape sequence code "LPRINT CHR$(29); CHR(86); CHR$(48)" in order to activate the paper cutter at the end of a print report. Where and how do I have to place this on the print report form? Any ideas or clues? Thanks, Vassilis I haven't worked with printer control codes for a very long time, but you could try putting a textbox at the end of your report and assigning it's control source as: =chr$(29) & "; " & chr$(86) & "; " & chr$(48) That assumes the semi-colo...

Public folder rule to forward to subfolder
Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to forward incoming mails to a mail enabled public folder to a other public folder that is not mail enabled (e.g forward to folder ID etc ) ? Thanks BR, Malte On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:40:00 -0800, Malte <Malte@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >does anyone know if there is a way to forward incoming mails to a mail >enabled public folder to a other public folder that is not mail enabled (e.g >forward to folder ID etc ) ? > >Thanks >BR, >Malte Since its not mail-enabled, I dont think you can. WHy not simply m...

Can you retain msgs in Web Access afer deletion from reg outlook
Is there a way to keep messages that are deleted from web access from being deleted from regular Outlook and vice versa? If you use Exchange as your default location for Outlook, then no. Once = deleted from the server, it is deleted from your default store. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Carolyn asked: | Is there a way to keep messages that are deleted from web access from | being deleted from regular Out...

Allow Exchange Access, not domain logon
I am an email administrator for a community college. We have several adjunct instructors that use only OWA to access their email. However, when we create the email account, they are also able to logon to any domain workstation. Does anyone know how to resrict a domain account to be able to access OWA, but not have permission to log into domain workstations? We have a Server 2003 domain with 2 DC's. Exchange 2003 is running on one DC (I know it is not the best config, but it can be helped at this time.) I have tried the "Log On To" settings in the users AD object, but it alw...

callout registry access
Which service do I need to check permissions on to allow my callout method registry access? The user I am logged in with as I can run regedit with full rights, but my event log shows a permissions issue whenever my callout method tries to read from my registry. not really sure, but the callouts are controlled by the CRM workflow service I think - you can check the account that the wf service runs as... Dave "waterskier" <waterskier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03F597E2-1931-481F-87AD-6687133D4C7A@microsoft.com... > Which service do I need to chec...

Easy, ideally free way to remove all duplicates from many outlook folders wanted
I`ve got about 1.5 gig of emails archived, some of which have been duplicated due to download errors, problems with servers etc. I`m looking for a way to fairly easily remove all the duplicates (which are scattered between many different folders) while still keeping the folder structure as it is. Is there a nice easy way to do this, ideally free? Thanks for your help! -- What am I selling on ebay right now? http://tinyurl.com/38yjc Earn money reading emails! http://tinyurl.com/2pcgm One month FREE spam and fraud protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/safetybarsig/?rc=kmj4hl Versi...

PO
Hi, Is there a table or field that shows when or who edited a PO? GP 9.0 Hung, Last Edited Date. Click on the expansion arrow next to the Date field in the PO header. You can also pull that field into a SmartList if you need to query a list of POs. User to Enter is another field available but I think it reflects the user that created the PO, not the last user to edit it. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com But the problem here is, I can only view the last edit and not all, kind of History of Edits on that PO. Well, I d...

Access Templates 01-23-08
So far I am the only one of 40-50 users that has received this message. I hve looked at microsofts information and found every file that should be associated with SQL-DMO. Since we have found no reason for this problem we have tried restoring to a time 2 months befor we first installed Office 07. After reinstalling Office 07, I can download templates for all other applications again but Access 07. Access 03 templates come down with no problems also. And I can not create a new 07 Access database. All of our PCs are loaded based on an image and I verified with the hardware folks that I have...

Cannot access System settings in Great Plains
I'm not sure what happened, but I can't access the System settings in Great Plains. A password box pops up when I try to access the System settings. (This even happens while using the sa account). None of the admins changed the security recently. Does anyone know how I should fix this? Should I just restore a backup of the Dynamics database? Does anyone know what the default dynsa password is? Maybe I can try to access the system via the dynsa user. Thanks. The password you are being asked for is not the password of any user. It is the System Password that was either enter...

Spelling & Gramer on shared folder
I use a shared folder for documents with my secretary but when I access a document created by her and try to alter it the automatic spelling and gramar checking does not kick in and if I use it in the tool bar it says it is completed when there are obvious errors. Is there a way to use spelling and gramar check on such documents on another computer on the network? I'm not real sure how shared folders (do you mean on a network or among user accounts?) work but I doubt this has anything to do with them. I'm guessing that the language setting is messed up on your secretary's comput...

OE removed access to the following
I am not able to open any attachments I receive. How can I fix this @bak.rr.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not able to open any attachments I receive. How can > I fix this Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup (hint: Tools>Options>Security) -- Brian Tillman ...

Adding other contact folders to address book, as it were?
I have several contacts folders (5 to be exact). I have them because I use these to import/export to to other email clients, or to files and I need these addresses to all be separate from one another. I just recently needed to actually use a third set of addresses. My address book accesses a personal address book and the main contacts folder when I'm addressing an email. A third one needs to be made accessible. How do I add that in? I went to TOOLS > SERVICES thinking that it might be through there, but I'm either doing something wrong, or that is not where I can do this. Is ...

Intelligent Message filter update problem with Junk e-mail folder
I've recently installed Intelligent Message filter on my front end server. All appeared to be working OK, so I went ahead, updated the server with the IMF update and restarted the server. Inbound external messages are now assigned an SCL rating upon delivery on the front end server, but ALL messages seem to be being sent to the Outlook Junk e-mail Outlook folder when SCL rating is above that of 0 and 1. My delivery and junk e-mail settings are both set to 8 under Global Settings - Delivery, but messages are automatically being moved to Junk e-mail folder if they are greater tha...

open existing .adp in Access 2007
I have upgraded to Access 2007, now I can not open 2003 .adp files. Double click on file starts access but file does not open, no error, just nothing except the Access intro. Even create new adp (in 2007), add a few bits, save, close, will NOT reopen. VERY frustrating to spend money and go backwards. Back end is SQL server 2005. Any input would be very appreciated, thank you. ...

Hyperlinks to folders?
Can cells hold hyperlinks to folders? We are using excel to track work requests. We want to have a cell that links to a folder, containing any documentation that relates to the request. Thanks for any help. Hi you already have received an answer to this question in your older post :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Excel-newbie wrote: > Can cells hold hyperlinks to folders? We are using excel > to track work requests. We want to have a cell that links > to a folder, containing any documentation that relates to > the request. > > Thanks for any help. ...

VBA in Access or Outlook
I have a table containing email addresses and other data that I need to email out to each recipient in the table. Each email will contain in the body of the message only the data relative to the particular recipient. My question is which application Access or Outlook is the best one to code the module in to do this? I am using Access 2003 and Outlook 2003. Use the SendObject command in Access VBA. "Susan" wrote: > I have a table containing email addresses and other data that I need to email > out to each recipient in the table. Each email will contain in the body of ...

Unable to see files in folders
When I try to find a file that I know is in a folder, I don't see it. When I do a search, it shows up. Do I have something checked wrong that does not allow me to see certain files. They are .jpg files that I put in the folders. -- Dick Sorry Dick: You have not given enough information for us to answer. We need to know your OS version and level (e.g. OS 10.4.10) and "how" you are trying to see the files (in which application? The Finder?) On 4/09/07 4:00 AM, in article D6CDEEAC-922C-4DB3-8363-10EB6FCF8907@microsoft.com, "Dick" <Dick@discussions.microso...