local domain same that internet domain

Hi !

I have a Windows 2000 Server with the Exchange Server 2000.
I have diferent offices, each one with their own e-mail,
office@mycompany.com or useroffice@mycompany.com

When I installed my server I put the domain mycompany.com, and my users have
and @mycompany.com account, but I have an ISP domain mycompany.com hosting
and e-mail, and not all my users connect to my server. The other offices
connect to my ISP.

From the central office with the exchange, when sending an e-mail to the
user@mycompany.com the exchange if the user is from another office it is not
sent to the ISP because he recognises the domain and don't resend.

How I must to configure exchange to resend e-mails of no existing users to
my ISP ?

0
jgomila (3)

You must configure Exchange as non-authoritative for that SMTP domain, and
then set an SMTP connector to forward messages to your ISP.
See this article:
"XCON: Sharing SMTP Address Spaces in Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange
Server 2003"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q321721&sd=tech

--
Blog "subject: exchange"
http://spaces.msn.com/members/ehlo/

"Jordan Gomila" <jgomila@bonninsanso.com> wrote in message
> Hi !
>
> I have a Windows 2000 Server with the Exchange Server 2000.
> I have diferent offices, each one with their own e-mail,
> office@mycompany.com or useroffice@mycompany.com
>
> When I installed my server I put the domain mycompany.com, and my users
> have
> and @mycompany.com account, but I have an ISP domain mycompany.com hosting
> and e-mail, and not all my users connect to my server. The other offices
> connect to my ISP.
>
> From the central office with the exchange, when sending an e-mail to the
> user@mycompany.com the exchange if the user is from another office it is
> not
> sent to the ISP because he recognises the domain and don't resend.
>
> How I must to configure exchange to resend e-mails of no existing users to
> my ISP ?

0
Rui

No internet thru Outlook 2003
Currently have home network with two computers both running outlook 2003. When going thru my mail on the server I can click on links and get connected. When using the other comp. and Outlook I can't access th internet I recieve an Outlook error "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system admin." Who is me. I've never had this prob. before but that was when was using 2002. Sounds like a network problem but i've tried every thing. Any Help?????? Also, I can open m browser and access the net that way but ...

AD Domain migration & Exchange
Scenario: W2k3 AD Domain in SD with one child domain W2k AD Domain in HI, no children, but have their own exchange server What are the implications for exchange after moving the HI domain under SD? Existing: SD-w2k3 HI-W2k SD-W2k3 Child Future SD-W2k3 SD-W2k3 Child HI-W2k -- DLove Are we talking separate forests here? If so you will need to consolidate your Exchang orgs as there is only one org per Forest. Nue "dlove106" <dlove106@yahoo.com.donotspam> wrote in message news:DABAAA5D-171E-4C1C-87BB-2CE4673A1B2F@microsoft.co...

CRM and Exchange in different domains
Is there a way for a CRM 3.0 server to intergrate with an Exchange server in another domain? ...

Domain Controller vs. Workgroup
I will setting up a single server 2003 Standard edition(dual cpu) 4GB ram. This is the only server accounting will have. There is no domain controller. GP will be installed on this server and SQL 2005 express will be installed here. It may also be used as a Terminal Server. There will be 4 users. THe functionality used will be GL,AP,AR,Payroll (25 employees) Bank Rec and Report writer. Which is better, configuring the server as Domain Server (GP will be the only application on this server) or workgroup. Either way I would still like to configure it as a Terminal Server. Thanks You ...

Create new SMTP Sub Domain
when i create a new SMTP sub domain, in order not to verify every incoming mail for crm links, specifically for my crm mails, can i then use my existing exchange server to handle this domain? or do i have to install a new exchange server? and if i can use my existing exchange, how do i then configure my router to only verify mails coming in my new crm subdomain (and not all mails coming in my exchange environment)? thx ...

Can not set mail forward option to a new domain
I am gradually migrating users to a new domain and want to set the forward option on the original domain. I have already created a trust relationship between the two domains. From Active Directory Users and Computers I go to the properties page of the user and Choose the "Exchange General" tab then "Delivery Options..." When I try to set the forward address to an account on the new domain I get the following error... Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A constraint violation occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202f Microsoft Active Directory - Exch...

Some question about Application Domain
Hi! This is some text from book professional C# 2005. "Application domain are an extremely useful construct if assemblies are loaded dynamically, and the requirement exists to unload assemblies after use. Within the primary application domain it is not possible to get rid of loaded assemblies. However, it is possible to end application domain where all assemblies loaded just within the application domain are cleaned from the memory." The text say in one part "Within the primary application domain it is not possible to get rid of loaded assemblies" but I mean i...

Wrong reply-to address in Internet E-mail
Scenario: Win2K Server, Exchange 2000, Exchange allows 2 LAN Outlook clients to exchange email within organization. A 3rd VPN Outlook client also connect to Exchange over the VPN and also exchanges email within the org. All clients are set up with an Internet Email service that is used for the org's Internet email (Exchange is NOT live on the Internet, we use a commercial ISP for our org Internet email). Sending an Internet email from any of the LAN clients thru our ISP, the reply to address is as it is set in the Internet email service properties. It is the ISP email address for the org....

Unable to add extra domain
Hello I am trying to add a extra domain (SMTP) to my exchange 2003 server, installed on a windows 2003 dc server. The server is working fine on the default domain, company.local, but when I try to add company.com in the exchange admin thing looks ok, but the server will not accept mail to company.com, when I try to send mail, I get the "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for user@company.com" If I try user@company.local every thing works fine. In the metabase under LM\SMTPSVC\1\domain there is only the the default domain company.local so I guess that why the server will not receive m...

Receiving mail from another domain?
Hello, We have a consultant that is working in our office for the next few months, and I would like to know if it's possible for her to receive e-mail from her other e-mail address along with the e-mail address that we provided for her when she started for our company. she should set up forwarding on her other email address, to forward to the one at your office... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB45B37-7325-47FD-9A90-4F9DC991A041@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > We have a consultant that is working in...

Internet Email Error
Started receiving Internet Email error dialog box 1/28/04 when retreiving email from MSN POP3 account. Message states: "Some messages couldn't be retreived from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. I problem persists, contact your administrator." I have tried fixes referenced in Knowledge Base Articles #811167, #199990, #310783 & #195717. No help. MSN Support says contact Outlook Support, Outlook says contact MSN. Anyone know the root cause of this error?? Thanks, Steve ...

Money 2006 and the internet
I have a laptop with Windows XP Pro. I would like to install M$ 2006 Deluxe on it and I don't have any desire to connect the laptop to the internet. One of the system requirements for M$ 2006 is an internet connection. Do I just check the "offline box" when signing in. Thanks You don't sign in. You don't use a Passport or a WinLiveID. And you don't download transaction data from a "Direct via Third Party" service. "Charles Eaves" <charles.eaves@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23mB$dqdyIHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I h...

sending email to child domain on non-exchange server
I've got exchange using domain xyz.com. I want all mail sent to domain.xyz.com sent to a non-exchange server on our network. Is it as simple as editing the recipient policy and unchecking the 'this exchange org is responsible for all mail to this domain' ? Or does an SMTP connector need to be created? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321721/en-us Nue "knightly" <knightly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8333BE3-1DB0-4793-8D82-B0BDE4A3BB16@microsoft.com... > I've got exchange using domain xyz.com. I want all mail sent to > domain.xyz....

Watch this internet patch for Windows
--thivcaujbyuwyn Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="txdxfqseithatso"; type="multipart/alternative" --txdxfqseithatso Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="adfzcojhopnicjjmj" --adfzcojhopnicjjmj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "December 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...

Local Tax Codes
Has anyone ever dealt with Colorado's local tax codes that are setup on a monthly basis (versus annual basis in Great Plains) for US Payroll? ...

get Localized text in the webpage . . .
Hi, Does anybody know how to get the pure html. Actually we are entering some localized text in the webpage. We could able to see them.But if we are trying to get the full text which is present in the webpage using innerhtml,it is giving ???? for the localized text. Can anyone help me in sorting out this problem Thanks, Balaji "Balaji" <bala7_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujR%23vcjSEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Does anybody know how to get the pure html. > Actually we are entering some localized text in the webpage. We could able > to see the...

Single domain, need to make a remote DC a GC?
We have a single 2003 forest/domain env't. We'll have 2 sites (currently only 1). The HQ site has a few DCs (also a GC) and an Exchange mail server. The remote site will have a dedicated DC for the users there to authenticate against (configured in ADSS for their subnet). Does this DC at this remote site need to be a GC as well to handle user authentication in case they lose a connection to the HQ in a single forest/domain env't? Thanks Hello ad2009, In a single forest domain like domain.com make all DCs Global catalog. GC is needed during logon only if you ...

unable to send outside of domain
MSExchg 5.5 on NT4SP6 I am able to send messages to outside domains and inside my own domain but I cannot recieve any email form outside. When I send a test message from outside I get the following failure delivery message : Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <user@domain.com>: <ip address> does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Unable to relay for user@domain.com Giving up on <ip address>. HELPLEASE!!! Thank you. "Invictus" <replyinthe@group.com> wrote: >I am able to send messages ...

Changing the Default Address Book for all Domain Users in Outlook
After much searching and not coming up with much, I've worked out a way of setting this centrally from login scripts - it's a bit messy though and you'll need some tools available to your users centrally. 1. Download a registry modification monitor. Run it, get a dump of the HKEY_USERS area of the registry (this is where the information is kept). I used SpyMeTools as it's free! 2. Change your default address book to the one you want to use in Outlook. In OL2003, this is done through "Tools", "Address Book", "Tools", "Options". 3. Ru...

::: JD ::: Parametre Ouverture LIEN INTERNET
Bonjour, J'ai Outlook 2003. Quand j'ouvre un email et qu'il contient un lien (exemple: http://www.google.fr/) et que je clique dessus le programme Window Movie Maker s'ouvre et evidemment me dit que le fichier est introuvable. Comment puis je changer ceci afin de ne plus ouvrir Window Movie Maker mais Internet Explorer ? Merci d'avance pour votre aide ... plus de trois heures que je cherche sans succes et la je suis a court d'idees ! Jacques La sollution ouvrir internet explorer menu outils puis options internet onglet programme cliquer sur utiliser par defaut int...

Build A Home Internet Business For Extra Income Stream
There are many ways to earn cash online. With the advancement of expertise and soul cunning, the slant of viable money-making opportunities in cyberspace are almost endless. Most make somewhere your home earn cash online by promotion all sorts of stuff on eBay. Many make somewhere your home organize the largest part of their online shopping on eBay so customer traffic is secure. Moreover, eBay allows all kinds of products and services to be sold with the aim of you hold a broad options of things to persuade somebody to buy. Moreover, creating an eBay version is so tranquil with the ...

Problem joining domain
Hello, I am trying to set up a new laptop and can't join the network domain. This is Win7 downgraded to WinXP Pro. I don't know if that is significant, but thought I'd mention it. Going through the Network Identification wizard, I am asked for the Username, Password, and Domain Name. It defaults to Administrator, do I plug in the Network Administrator Password and Network Domain. The next message box says that Windows can't find a user account for the domain. On the same message box it asks for a computer name and domain. The new computer name is there s...

Accessing the internet
Having major problems here. I have XP Pro and have an internet connection. The problem is this: when I try to access any page, it either says it's connecting and stays that way, or, it states that it cannot access this web page. When I try to check my ipconfig in run, all comes up except default gateway. That am I doing wrong or what is the problem? ...

Multiple domain [hosting]
Hi there, I am using exchange 2003 Ent. on windows 2003.I have configured the exchange for multiple domain. I have one query, there is a satuation when 2 person is having same name same surname only domain is difference. Exp:- for CompanyA : --------------- Name:- John Sname: S USER LOGON NAME :johns UPN Suffix : @companyA.com USER LOGON NAME (Pre-Windows 2000) : EXCH(Ad domain) Johns & for CompanyB : --------------- Name:- John Sname: S USER LOGON NAME :johns UPN Suffix : @companyB.com USER LOGON NAME (Pre-Win...

Forward user email from exchange to another domain.
How do I forward email that arrives to an Exchange server to another domain. I tried Exchange General/Delivery Options/ Forward but it will not take an email address non-local. Example: tom@exchangeserver.com -> tom99@aol.com Thanks in advance, Ed S Fibercloud, Inc. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 08:00:05 -0700, FastEddie <FastEddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I forward email that arrives to an Exchange server to another domain. >I tried Exchange General/Delivery Options/ Forward but it will not take an >email address non-local. > >Example: > >tom@exchan...