List of SNMP MIBs for Exchange

Does anyone know if there is a list of SNMP MIBs available for Exchange
2003 anywhere?  I'd like to get some basic statics via SNMP.

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:17:40 -0500, Irwin Fletcher
<noffletchspam@nogmailspam.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know if there is a list of SNMP MIBs available for Exchange
>2003 anywhere?  I'd like to get some basic statics via SNMP.

I think you should be looking at WMI instead.

0
adavid (8731)

File level backup of exchange server
Hi We are using an offline backup (via internet). This backup only does a file system backup of the exchange folders. My questions is what are the implications of this sort of backup? Would restoring exchange files be a workable way to restore exchange when we need it? Thanks Regards "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23yyArBCeKHA.5136@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > We are using an offline backup (via internet). This backup only does a > file system backup of the exchange folders. My questions is what are the &...

how to copy messages from exchange server to inbox
I need to copy the old messages from the exchange server mailbox to the users' computer, this is because we are no longer using exchange server anymore but pop3 and we would to completely move from exchange server.Please advise. Probably best posted to an Exchange group but you can always use exmerge = to export the mailboxes to .pst files and then open those in Outlook.=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratchin...

removing Exchange 5.5 when the server has been gone for over a yea
I have taken over the administration of a Exchange 2003 server. The old 5.5 has been gone for over a year now. I was having some trouble with the public folders still waiting to rep. to the 5.5 server. I start to remove the rep. to the old 5.5 server and now I am getting alot more files trying to rep. over. Everything that had to do with the 5.5 server is grey out. How can I get ALL of this cleaned up and stop the 2003 server from trying to rep to the 5.5 server that is not there. Please help, this thing is eating my disk space alive. Hi, Are you trying to view the 5.5 server th...

Downloading Exchange 2000 Offline Address Book from other domain
We have a Windows 2000 Active Directory forest with Exchange 2000 servers and an NT4 domain. There is an external trust relationship setup. Users who log onto the NT4 domain, cannot download the Offline address book. They are using Outlook 2003 with Cached exchange mode. Although, users who logon to the NT4 domain can access their mailboxes on Exchange in the forest, because we have gone into to Mailbox rights on their Active Directory accounts and given their NT4 accounts full mailbox access. This has worked, but they can't still download the Offline Address Book, it comes up w...

Variable validation lists
I would like to be able to create a pull-down list in Column A that would determine the pull-down list made available in column B. (For example, in column A there might be a pull-down list that included fruit, vegetable, and meat, and depending on which you chose, column B would provide a pull-down list of fruits, vegetables or meats.) -- hughcs ------------------------------------------------------------------------ hughcs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27634 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471549 Debra ...

Question
How do I display the total number of members in any single distribution list in Outlook 2003? I have not found it after hours of searching in the help and online databases. Thanks! Outlook doesn't provide any UI for that information, although it can be = obtained with a VBA macro.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "D Taylor" <D Taylor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:ECB9343C-1CF1-40E2-9490-6E...

can I have a multiselect option for a list box in excel 2003
I am working with Excel 2003, I created different list boxes for different fields but I wanted to know if I could select more then one answer by using CTRL command? Is that only available for later versions? thanks Yes, you can. Depending on what type of listbox it is and where it's located, the instructions to modify the settings would be different. If it's a listbox from the Forms toobar placed on the sheet, then rightclick on it and choose Format Control, then Control tab and choose Multi. If it's a listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar placed on a workshee...

Outlook fails to shut down... error message not listed in MS KB
Every time I use Outlook and close it, the Task Manager process list still has Outlook listed. If I forget to check, several listings of Outlook will show in the processes list. Then when my backups are supposed to run (pfbackup) I get the error message "outlook has failed to successfully shut down. Please restart and then exit Outlook again." I cannot find any info on this and would appreciate any experienced help trying to troubleshoot this. Thank you Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronizatio...

GP10 Transaction Lists don't include a BatchID column
GP10 has alot of new functionality within the 'Lists' area via the use of ribbons etc. to perform changes to documents outside of the batch environment. However the logical way to enter and group Transactions is still via the use of Batches. Within the list area I can't find a way to filter or sort my transactions by BatchID or at least see which batch the transaction belongs to without drilling into the document. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the ...

How to repair Microsoft Exchange System Objects?
Can you help me repair enries in Microsoft Exchange System Objects? I tried forestprep etc, but nothing. Thank You What's exactly broken dude? Oliver "Kucho" <Kucho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED4B861D-94D1-4B31-A81C-238AA70AEDDE@microsoft.com... > Can you help me repair enries in Microsoft Exchange System Objects? I > tried > forestprep etc, but nothing. > Thank You Thank yoy for reply, but I resolve problem. The public folders wasn't mail enabled. After setting mail enabled they show in Microsoft exchange system objects. Th...

advice on moving exchange 2000 to advanced server
I'm running microsoft exchange 2000 enterprise edition on windows 2000 server and was interested in moving to windows 2000 advanced server to use a little more ram in it. what is the best method to upgrade...anyone have a sure fire way to do it quickly...it's retail so this can't take longer then a weekend day.... we also run symantics mail filter for exchange software...anybody know how to save those settings? considering windows 2000 server isn't upgradable to advanced server...this is going to be difficult... anybody? to be honest, the safest, easiest thing woul...

Exchange Connector Install Error
When i try to install the exhange router/connector i get the follwing error after I add the server and click next. "One or more of the CRM servers is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server. Make sure all servers are running properyly and try again" I can open the MSCRM site fine in IE with this intranet URL http://mscrm. All works great there. So when i try to use that as the URL for the router install i get the above error Any ideas? thx Jami Try the FQDN http://mscrm.domain.com Nope, same error. What account/role do you need to instal...

ntbackup of exchange
Can someone please tell me how to do ntbackup of exchange in a command mode? Would really appreciate that. "john" <johnbahran@hotmail.com> said this in news item news:debc0736-ad9b-4ad1-862d-eab3e775dac7@r19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Can someone please tell me how to do ntbackup of exchange in a command > mode? Would really appreciate that. I do not have instant access to Exchange right now but you can easily find out for yourself like so: - Use the ntbackup GUI to create your backup job. - Get it to execute later. - Open the Task Scheduler. - Open...

Inbox wont synch with exchange server
Ongoing problem, Outlook 2003 will not display contents of Inbox in Cached mode. Other email folders display content OK. Uninstalled Outlook 2003, deleted the *.ost File and reinstalled Outlook - problem persists. Synch Properties of Inbox folder show how many items in server ( 265 ) and how many items in Offline Folder contents ( 0 ) Also says last synch on: Never. Other email folders are synching OK What to do ?? Server is SBS2003 Pro SP 1 For those that are interested , the proble was caused by a corrupt Mail profile on the local Client. It was solved by opening 'mail...

Backing up Exchange 2003 question
Can anyone explain the difference between the backup that NTBACKUP does and the backup that my client agent does for my Arcserve. Thanks, Sander "Sander" <noemail@noemail.com> wrote in news:OjjxVDVcFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl: > Can anyone explain the difference between the backup that NTBACKUP > does and the backup that my client agent does for my Arcserve. Shouldn't be much difference unless you are using a brick level backup with Arcserve. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com They d...

how to deniy a senders adress in exchange 2003
We keep getting spam mail of one e-mail adress for example heinz.loeffler@t-online.de in the global settings mail delivery I allready blocked the sender but his mails keep coming trough to the mailbox we created. please advise me what to do thanks in advance. vancoillie Jurgen R u using Intelligent_Message_Filter for exchange 2003???? "jurgen vancoilie" wrote: > We keep getting spam mail of one e-mail adress for example > heinz.loeffler@t-online.de > > in the global settings mail delivery I allready blocked the sender but his > mails keep coming trough to the...

Exclude disabled accounts from global address list
How can I exclude disabled Active Directory accounts from Global Address List? -- Jeff S. Jeff Have you tried selecting the option on the diabled account to "hide from Exchange Address Lists"? In ADU&C ensure that you have Advanced Features enabled (View Menu --> Advanced Features). Get properties of the user account --> Exchange Advanced --> Hide from Exchange Address Lists. Hope this helps Eri ----- Jeff Stewart wrote: ---- How can I exclude disabled Active Directory accounts from Global Addres List - Jeff S ...

exchange mucking with icalendar attachments
My exchange server seems to be mucking with attached icalendar (.ics) files. instead of receiving an icalendar that I can save and import, I receive a file that I am able to read but not able to save because the "meeting is not in the calendar" What's going on here? Other recipients receive the attached files just fine. Thank you, John Sounds like a client issue. Have you tried this on a different machine? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "John" <John(at)unwantedmail(dot)biz> wrote in message ...

how do I set a drop-down list to have a default value when the page loads?
in a Data Access Page? So that a default value appears in the dropdown? -- justme0010 On 20 Sep, 03:13, justme0010 <justme0010.1379...@officefrustration.com> wrote: > in a Data Access Page? So that a default value appears in the dropdown? > > -- > justme0010 Hi There! are you using MS Access 2007? If you are working on a Form and the field is using a Combo Box to display a list of options then you can do the following. * View the properties of the Combo Box; * On the Data Tab in 'Default Value' property type "Your Default Category" Hope this help...

Implementatoin of DomainKeys on Exchange
I need to get DomainKeys implemented on an Exchange server, but all I can find are some CERN C++ libraries and non-specific directions. I am surprised this information is not more readily available. Has anyone done this? Are there any walkthroughs available? - The CERN libraries can be used in your own code - it's not a complete implementation (imo) nor compiled/installable code. - Doubt MS will work on implementing this in Exchange given it has a competing technology already implemented in the form of Sender ID in Exchange Server 2003 SP2 (though both can co-exist). - Fairly certai...

Move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups
Hello all Is it possible to move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups without uninstalling the server? If yes how can I do that? Thank you for your time. On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:11:59 +0100, "Joe" <joeberd@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello all > > > >Is it possible to move Exchange Servers between Administrative Groups >without uninstalling the server? No. > >If yes how can I do that? > > > >Thank you for your time. > Move the mailboxes to another server, reinstall Exch into the new admin group. hello Andy recently I ...

Take ownership of an Outlook task in an Exchange environment?
Is there a way to take ownership of an Outlook task in an MS Exchange environment? The reason I ask is that a task was sent to a user, whose account was (at that time) disabled. The Task bounced, but according to the user who initially sent the task, it currently belongs to the other user. Of course the other user never received this Task, and according to him, it belongs to the initial user. My goal is to return the ownership of the task to either user. Thanks, ...

Exchange SBS POP3 problem
Hi, I have big problem with POP3 connector in SBS2003 upgraded with transition pack: messages are correctly downloaded from external pop3 server, in the event log are no errors but some of the messages (ONLY SOME - NOT ALL) are not delivered to users inbox. They are simply disappearing without any notice. In Exchsrvr\SERVER.log\date.log can message be found with "-" in place of correct "mspop3connector.user@domain.com" as recipient-address. I have searched throught knowledge base but found nothing. Please help if you can. David Veselka In news:OrmUz4DHGHA.2...

Moving User from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003
I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a user who has a big mailbox 796,269kb. its been running 1 horu and 48 min. from past 30 min it is saying "saving changes to the directory". and its 100%. can any one tell me is it normal or its an indication of a problem. thanks -- Curious MCSE, CCNP Curious wrote: > I built an exchange 2003 server on win3k platform and it is coexisting with > exchange 5.5. i also moved few users from 5.5 to 2003. Now i am moving a > use...

Customizing marketing list view in 3.0
I have created a marketing list in CRM 3.0 (member type: contact) but the marketing list member view only gives me the name, business phone, and city. I need to add fields including the company name or this list is completely useless. The customization options I found only allows changes to the view that contains the list of marketing lists, not the member list. How do I add fields to this view? I have a similar problem and tried to change views on contacts and accounts - associated view and it did not change the mkt members view - looking for help as well. "jjohnson" w...