ldifde HELP

I am try to generate a list of all users that forward mail to an alternate
mailbox recepient.. I found the command in this newsgroup but it does seems
to work. Can someone take a look at let me know  what I am missing ???.
I am running Win2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp2

ldifde -f output.ldf -r "(objectClass=user)" -l displayname,altrecipient

Thanks

0
Darren2661 (19)

"Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote:

>I am try to generate a list of all users that forward mail to an alternate
>mailbox recepient.. I found the command in this newsgroup but it does seems
>to work. Can someone take a look at let me know  what I am missing ???.
>I am running Win2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp2
>
>ldifde -f output.ldf -r "(objectClass=user)" -l displayname,altrecipient

How about:

ldifde -f output.ldf -r
"(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=Person)(altRecipient=*))" -l
displayname,altrecipient

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote:
>
>>I am try to generate a list of all users that forward mail to an alternate
>>mailbox recepient.. I found the command in this newsgroup but it does
>>seems
>>to work. Can someone take a look at let me know  what I am missing ???.
>>I am running Win2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp2
>>
>>ldifde -f output.ldf -r "(objectClass=user)" -l displayname,altrecipient
>
> How about:
>
> ldifde -f output.ldf -r
> "(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=Person)(altRecipient=*))" -l
> displayname,altrecipient
>
> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

Need Help #2
I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would really like you all to send me donations so I may purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next month. Please send funds to Excel Guru P.O. Box 321 Grosse Pointe, MI Thank you. What's the zip code there? >-----Original Message----- >I have recently fallin' on hard economic times, I would >really like you all to send me donations so I may >purchase the new Office 2003 Professional Suite next >month. Please send funds to > Excel Guru > ...

Help #5
Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each period (month) by counterparty. If the sum is positive it is an AR, If negative an AP. Anyone know a quick way to do this? Period Counterpart P/L AR AP Jul-05 Coke 5000 Jul-05 Coke 10000 In D2 =IF(C2>0,"AR",) In E2 =IF(C2>0,"AP",) Then highlight D2 to E3 and hit control d "Tim T via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > > Below is what I have on a spreadsheet. I need sum up the P&L values for each > period (month) by count...

HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK
I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it back? HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: || I accidentally removed my Outlook e-mail program with the add/remove || wizard. I know it's still on the computer, but just HOW do I get it || back? If you used Add/remove then it's NOT on the computer. You need to re-install it from your Office CD -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk HELP ME RESTORE OUTLOOK wrote: > I accidentally r...

Help Creating A Formula #2
I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Help creating a script in SQL or Calculated field in Crystal
How do I take this script and manipulate it to give me one long string with static text as well as SQL data in specific positions within the string. Example result: Positions / Data: 1-3 / 173 (Static text) 4-6 / spaces 7-10 / "X_UPR30300"."YEAR1", (has to show up as 2007. Showing up as 2,007) 11 / 4 (Static text) 12-22 / "UPR00100"."SOCSCNUM" 23-57 / "UPR00100"."LASTNAME" 58-92 / "UPR00100"."FRSTNAME" 93 / "UPR00100"."MIDLNAME" 94-120 / "UPR00102"."ADDRESS1" 121-148 / &q...

Excel formula help #4
Hello! Can somone help me with this formula 2004:21-0-1-1-11 in this cell i wan't to get out "21" 2005:2-0-0-0-1 in this cell i wan't to get out "2" My result from the formula is "-21" and ":2-" is there a formula that i can use on both and get the result "21" and "2"? I want to add the together at the end and get the result "23" but with : and - i only get error. -- johhny ------------------------------------------------------------------------ johhny's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?act...

Linking text within Excel-- help!
I have a mailing list that I will be importing into Excel, and am trying to link the names on the list to invoices for those people on the list. Can I do this in Excel by using links? The Excel help feature only seems to describe links with figures (numbers), not text. e.g. Mr. Bill Jones, 123 Main Street, Middletown, OK 40404 (each word in its own cell in the mailing list worksheet) ....would link to a worksheet that had Bill Jones' name and address but also indicted that he purchased a $100 product on June 15 and his bill has been paid in full. My questions: 1. Each of the 300 or...

Manual Sales Methodology -- Need Help
Hi, Here is my situation. We are trying to implement a manual sales methodology. Basically I have a dropdown list called "Sales Stage" with values entitles "Stage 1", "Stage 2" and "Stage 3". I need the values here to effect the sales pipeline and the sales pipeline report. The other issue is that a lead can advance or retreat in the sales cycle. Meaning it could go from Stage 1 to Stage 2 and then back to Stage 1 or could go Stage 1 to Stage 3 and then to Stage 2. I know I need a workflow setup (as just effecting the "stepname&quo...

need formula help
I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial formula working: IF(AND(G39>30, G39<=7),3000) which equates to if cell G39 is greater than 0 and less than or equal to 7 use 3000. I would like to continue the formula that if G39 is greater than 7 and less than 14 use 5000 and if G39 is greater than 14 use 7500. How can I do this? Hi, =IF(AND(G39>0, G39<=7),3000,IF(AND(G39>7, G39<=14),5000,if(G39>14,7500))) "tom" wrote: > I'm trying to have a formula do 3 scenerios in one cell and have a partial > form...

Formula Help #66
I need help with a formula. I can't figure out how to calculate for missing number. '05 we sold x units, I know we had a X% increase over '04 so what wa the '04 sales? Column A = '05 Columb B = '04 Column C = % increas -- bab ----------------------------------------------------------------------- babz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2781 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49307 '04 sales = '05 sales / 1.X% increase Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "babz" wrote: >...

Need help, pls, with contacts...
As I enter names in Outlook 2000, I would like their title to appear before their name in both the contact listing AND when I send an email.. example... Dr. Joe Smith... instead of just Joe Smith.. And having to click 'Full Name' to reveal the title of Dr. Also, is their a way to add additional titles to the dropdown list? I also deal with religious that use Sr. (Sister) and Fr. (Father), as well as Deacon... Thank You! -- B'Regards, Vinnie ...

Header file help
Sir, I am presently doing an application work in VC++.I am doing the coding for "Virtual CD ROM Drive".In this I am not getting one headerfile i.e "#include<ntddcdrm.h>".In msdn you mentioned the path windows nt DDk which I am not having.I am kindly requesting you to provide this header file through mail. thanking you your faithfully Kiran. Hello, You downloads ntddcdrm.h from the following link, http://cvs.winehq.com/cvsweb/~checkout~/wine/include/ntddc drm.h?rev=1.3&content-type=text/plain Regards, R.Selvam >-----Original Message----- >Sir,...

Strange "button"
I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with data extracted from the application database, which I did OK. My problem is the fact that the .xls came with something like a button (not created by me) that I want to delete, but simply can't. I can't select it, like I can do with the forms controls I'm used to work with, although it appears to be a normal command-button. What could that object be? And how could I simply get rid of that? Ok, I finally found the answer. "BEDE" wrote: > I got an .xls from someone and had to populate some cells with d...

border help
When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change the margins as well but I get the same thing. On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:25:01 -0800, michelle <michelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I go to print my page with my border on it, it prints the top and sides >but not the bottom, anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I have tried to change >the margins as well but I get the same thing. See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm ...

Will pay for need help and occasional advise on using excel ....
"sorry if this is off post ...will be my last" Thx in advance for your help and interest. i am an independant oil and gas consultant and have a fair amount of computer experience but, am absolutely lost when it comes to data bases .... i found a database online (in .php format) that contains names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses of companies and people within the oil and gas industry ... i want to be able to utilize this db in excel so i can sort certain companies or people and use excels "mail merge" system to send them emails. ...

Help with filtering
I am having trouble with Exchange sender filtering and Health Monitor Alerts. I configured my only Exchange server to block emails from *@mydomain.com to prevent spammers from spoofing emails from within my domain. Unfortunately this blocks the servers Health Monitoring Alerts because the emails are from administrator@mydoamin.com. Is there a was I can have my cake (blocked spoofed emails) and eat it (send performance alerts) too? -John Add administrator@mydomain.com to the safe senders list. -- Cheers, Bhalchandra, MCSE-Messaging "John" wrote: > I am having troub...

Domain-HELP
My question is: I have a domain (MOM) and two child domains (KID1 and KID2). If I create a user on KID1 or KID2 and place the mailbox on MOM. The problem is: the mailbox will not shown in System's manager but I was able to send an email to that mailbox without the email coming back. ALSO, the user's name will not shown up in the GAL. Help me here.... BJ: Check your RUS settings. If you don't know what that is, then that's probably what's causing this issue, so read up on it. You need to have RUS set up for the subdomains since they don't have Exchange servers. ...

Outlook 2000 HELP ! ! !
I had to un-install Outlook thru the add/remove program ( Office 2000 Premium ) because of a problem I was having on my hard drive. The problem being corrected, now I want to install Office back. When I try to do an install, it keeps telling me that I have to reboot all the time, so I do several re-boots and I still can not get it to install. WHAT can I do here to get it to install ? ? ? ? Any help would be appreciated because I am new to this stuff. Norm at wahkona1 at hotmail dot com ...

Confused, help with this line please!
Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp works fine, but Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp gives a runtime error 1004 message. why? ( function is in worksheet 1 ) try it this way Sheets(3).Range("a9:f9").Delete Shift:=xlUp Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "serdar" <serdarsoy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eaBhR0pbFHA.2128@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp > > works fine, but > > Worksheets(3).Range(Cells(9, 1), Cells(9, 6)).Delete Shift:=xlUp >...

Queries and reports in access Need help please
Hello everyone , I have a little issue to setup a database. I created a table with approximately 20 columns. The columns have an entry of Yes or no base on a questionnaire from survey. What can I do to get a result of my table I would like to know how many "Yes" and "no" I have. I don't know how to add them or get this information. Thanks in advance GABRIEL Gabriel, The first answer to your question is that your table structure is not really the best for this situation, and it will be a lot easier if you can set it up differently. Is your database design set in ...

tough sql statement help please
Howdy - and thank you in advance for any help!!! Here is what I have so far: SELECT sp.FirstName + ' ' + sp.LastName AS SalesPersonName, g.*, COUNT (CustomerId) AS GoalAcquired FROM Goal g INNER JOIN SalesPerson sp ON g. SalesPersonId = sp.SalesPersonId LEFT JOIN Customer c ON sp.SalesPersonId = c. SalesPersonId WHERE c.Acquired = 'Yes' AND g.BeginingDate <= GetDate() AND g. EndingDate >= GetDate() AND CONVERT(smalldatetime, c.AcquiredDate, 101) BETWEEN g.BeginingDate AND g.EndingDate This is the error I get. Column 'SalesPerson.FirstName' is inva...

Pivot table help #4
Hi, I'm using an excel spreadsheet and I have a list of customer numbers in column A and a list of account numbers in column B. Many customers have more than 1 account number. What I would like to do is change the layout so that I have each customer number listed only once and have all of the account numbers corresponding to the customer number in the same row (so for example I would have customer number in A:1, account number 1 in B:1, account number 2 in B:2, account number 3 in B:3 ect) . Is there a way to do this? Is it possible to do this in a pvt table? Thanks. SNAKECOLS, How...

Formatting help
I have an existing spreadsheet that I want to enter a date in a cell. I formatted the cell for dates. When I enter e.g. 1/26, the result is 01/00/00 and at the top it shows =1/26. It appears that no matter which cell I use when I enter the date as stated it does a calculation rather than give a date. How do I stop the cells from doing a calculation and just give me the date? You have to enter the date in a format that Excel will recognize, or pre-format the entry cells as text. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have an existing spreadsheet that I want to ente...

How to handle this Exception "Help reqd URGENTLY"
Earlier I have developed an application which is runnig properly then i made some changes to code Now it is giving an exception this exception has not occured in previous Application Actually the exception is occurring in CWinApp class's destructo i have not made any changes in destructor of CMyApp How to overcome this problem Pls Help Me Urgently You choose either way: 1. Intercept any exception in CWinApp's destructor with a try-catch(...) block. 2. Don't raise the exception in whatever classes you're using. Remove any throw statement in those classes. "Shiva&...

help moving from Excel 2000 to 2007
Does anyone have any ideas or resources to help an individual getting used to using Excel 2007 after using Excel 2000 for years and love love loving it? Today, after about 30 minutes of trying to find where to go to add option buttons or checkboxes (checking every menu, oh sorry, "ribbon"; typing term after term into the "Help" and getting no results that were actually helpful; doing a quick google search; checking every "ribbon" again), I started to type up a question to this newsgroup, but then decided to check Help one last time. (I wasn't sure if I...