latest update too MSCFV2

Hi,

I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
latest download?
0
Paul297 (622)

Looks like you have 6.5.7825.0 from 05/21/2006, but there is a newer
version - 6.5.7831.0  from 06/01/2006.

C. Smith
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:25:02 -0700, Paul
<Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
>latest download?
Christopher Smith
csmith@ensotech.com
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

0
csmith6515 (48)
6/13/2006 12:03:49 PM
Also - meant to post this in the last response - you might want to
think about automating this process with Microsoft Update and the
following registry changes, as long as you are running Exchange 2003
SP2.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907747

C. Smith
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 04:25:02 -0700, Paul
<Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have MSCFV2 version 6.5.7825.0. Could someone inform me if this is the
>latest download?
Christopher Smith
csmith@ensotech.com
Enso Technologies, Incorporated
http://www.ensotech.com

0
csmith6515 (48)

Explorer Security Update & Money
Since Money's web access rests upon Internet Explorer, I am wondering about the new patch which disables the ADODB.Stream object--an ActiveX control that allows writing data to the hard drive. Have any of you applied this update and noticed any change in the way Money behaves? Yes and no. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes email to mnyukwsh@microsoft.com. <me@nospam.com> wrote in me...

Windows says it can't check for updates!
I go to check manually - nothing! I have my settings on automatic updates. What do I do now? Kaz Kaz wrote: > I go to check manually - nothing! I have my settings on automatic > updates. What do I do now? Now? You come back and give some details on your operating system and whatever problem you are having (like "Windows _____ with Service Pack _" would be good, exact messages you get on-screen when you try to update, how you are trying to update in detail, anything you have tried in order to fix the problem yourself, etc.) ;-) If you need some he...

Resource Update does not update location field
We have one person create a meeting request for a resource and some other users. Then if someone else goes and modifies the meeting request resource for the location, the location field does not update. But if the original creator does the same process, it works fine and does update the location field. ...

Why are my RSS Feeds not updating
I have three Microsoft feeds, one is Microsoft At Home , one is Microsoft At Work and the last is MSNBC News. They are in my subscribed feeds list but do not update as they do on my desktop. Are they still listed as subscribed when you go to; Tools-> Account Settings...-> RSS Feeds If so, removing them and then adding them back might help to revive them. You can also export the RSS Feeds to an OPML file, remove the subscriptions and then import the OPML file again. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/406 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, C...

Update Links-Excel 2003
Hello, I am new to Excel 2003. I have a file B which is linked to file A.When i open file B i get a message asking whether to update/Do not update links.Whatever option i choose i get a Value error in all the linked cells of file B. This is happening only in the case of this particular file.In other files if i choose not to update then my values remain intact and i dont get any error. Any suggestions?? xl2002+ likes to recalculate any workbooks that were created in previous versions. In earlier versions of excel, if you answer No to the update links prompt, the existing values are kept...

Chart does not Auto-update anymore .Why?
I have a file that once I entered a value in an input cell the v-look up grabs the data related to the input an displays that information. The chart previously updated to reflect the new data once I hit return but does not update without first saving the file. Is this a memory issue or something jacked up in file/graph properties ? Maybe check out Tools -> Options -> Calculations? I'd guess it's something with the auto-update area of excel. -- UofMoo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ UofMoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.c...

XP Service pack3 KB936929 update
When I do an update for XP Service pack KB936929, after a reboot Iam unable to connect to the internet but my wireless connection tells me that I have a strong connection signal. To cure this I have to restore back to before loading KB936929. Why will it noit klet me connect to the internet. Windows XP Service Pack 2/3 Problem Solver <http://winhlp.com/node/125> After 12 April 2010, XP SP3 your computer will NOT be offered ANY critical security updates nor will Windows Update website be available until & unless you get XP SP3 installed. -=- "Staffnurse&quo...

updating PST files...
I went to my power desk files and folder and found my outlook pst file. I wanted to make a copy on a disk but i noticed that the date of this file is from a couple of months ago. How do i update that file , before I make a copy for storage? Christine <mizfam@optonline.net> wrote: > I went to my power desk files and folder and found my outlook pst > file. I wanted to make a copy on a disk but i noticed that the date > of this file is from a couple of months ago. How do i update that > file , before I make a copy for storage? What do you mean my "update the file"...

Use this important update for Windows
--oygrkjphbs Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fsveuaegtt"; type="multipart/alternative" --fsveuaegtt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="esrvjidpsty" --esrvjidpsty Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect y...

Money 2007 Deluxe and SP1 Update
When I start Money 2007 I am told there is an important update (or something similar) and to click OK to download. I click download and it appears to download. Then when I restart Money 2007 I am told the update failed and to try again. Running XP Pro SP2 MS is currently having a problem with the download updating I suggest contacting them at 1-866-834-8741 or waiting a couple days and trying again for now you can click Cancel Steve "RHinNC" <rhinnc@[get rid of this] hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OTGcB1yCHHA.4292@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > When I start Money 2...

Update Status field by record selection
Table 1 Name: Bank Table 2 Name: Ledger 1 Main form with 4 subforms (only having problem with 2 subforms) 1st Subform: UnMatch1 (query based on Ledger) 2nd Subform: UnMatch2 (query based on Bank) Once my users verfied information from both subforms, they will decide if those items match (by record) on the Status field. I need to have a CmdMatch which can allow users to select particular record and make update the Status to Match or UnMatch. I did some research all day but only one that's close enough to what I wanted is the following code: Private Sub CmdMatch_Click() Dim rs As...

Visio 2002 Service Pack Update
Microsoft has released an update to Visio 2002 Service Pack 2 that corrects the problem with file sizes increasing after being saved in Visio 2002 SP2. The fix is posted as a hotfix patch that gets applied on top of Service Pack 2. You can get the update here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;890668 -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Mark Nelson [MS] wrote: > Microsoft has released an update to Visio 2002 Service Pack 2 that corrects > the problem with file sizes inc...

updating Mac Office X
I attempted to update my version of Microsoft Office for Mac OS X from the downloads on the Mactopia site. The latest version is 10.1.5. Before installing 10.1.5 I was required to install 10.1.2 and then 10.1.4. I did this and all the installations appeared to be successful. However, after installation, MS Word crashed and would not open. On looking at the Get Info for Excel it was recorded as Version 10.1.5 as was Power point. Entourage was 10.1.4 and Word remained at 10.0, the original version as installed from my CD. I deleted the updates and reinstalled 10.0 and Word is OK. Have repeated ...

Need a help for updating many tables !
Hi, All ! I need a thought for hepl ! I have 4 tables related together through a field(ContNo). But there are some reasons, I use temporary value for recording ContNo field. After that I want to update the temporary value by new value. Is there any way to do this fastly ? I thought about using VBA Openrecordset for each Table and update ContNo field through a form. Any ideas to solve this problem ? Thanks for ur time. Luan On 9 May 2007 03:20:34 -0700, luanhoxung@gmail.com wrote: >Hi, All ! >I need a thought for hepl ! >I have 4 tables related together through a field(ContNo). >...

Problem With Update Prices
I have MS Money 2002. Yes this is an old version, but it worked fine for me. I did have the problem in late December with Passport/LiveID servers down, but waited patiently for the problems to resolve. I have just noticed that the Update Prices feature has not worked successfully for me since December 7, 2007. Due to roundoff errors, when I download my retirement contributions from my mutual fund website for each paycheck's contributions (employer's and mine) to my retirement plans, I have to make slight corrections, and this has been effectively manually updating prices for...

Update table with data from rows with previous dates from specifie
I need to update a table where if a row contains a specified stat value I need to change a date value to the date value of a row with the same subID but a different stat value. My primary question would be if I need a cursor to perform this operation or if it can be done without a cursor (Sql Server 2000 Tsql please). In the sample data below if a stat value is in ('A', 'E', 'U') I need to update that row - I need to update the date2 column with a date1 value from the closest row with the same subID but the stat is in ('N', 'R') and ...

Share prices not updating
Trying to do my daily "internet update", money updates" and "Banks and brockerages" are both updating OK, but "share prices, etc" has not updated since 3rd April. Are others having this problem? How can I get the updating to work? Many thanks Gerald On 6 Apr, 09:47, coxwall <coxw...@waitrose.com> wrote: > Trying to do my daily "internet update", money updates" and "Banks and > brockerages" are both updating OK, but "share prices, etc" has not > updated since 3rd April. > > Are others having this prob...

Update 979683 doesn't install correctly on WinSrv2003EESP2x64
Hi all! The update 979683 is seemingly installed correctly on my W2K3SRVEEx64sp2. But when I verify the 'hal.dll' component of the update is NOT updated. The "KB979683.log" file states that "LoadFileQueues: UpdSpGetSourceFileLocation for hal.dll failed: 0xe0000102" I have verified that the 'hal.dll' is not updated in any normal locations for 'hal.dll' under '%WINDIR%', it is still the old version. I have seen from posts on other sites that the above error might occur when MS engineering has done some kind of error in th...

Update data from sql, using ODBC
Hi. (Excel 2007) I am preparing a model to be used by multiple users every week. A part of the model is a list of active project in the company. The project informations comes an sql database. In the model I have a table, which should be updated when the excelmodel is opened. The users do not have access to the sql database. Is there a way to set he table (properties, ... ) with the password stored in the model e.g. the users do not have to know and enter the password. Med venlig hilsen Peter ...

IMF V2 /// Auto Update (Microsoft Update) does'nt work
on a E2K3 std US SP2 FE srv, IMF V2 auto update (Microsoft Update) does'nt work. I have 2 Front-End E2K3 load-balanced servers. On the 2nd node, the IMF auto update works fine but on the first node, nothing happens. best practices from http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=907747#XSLTH3166121123120121120120 have been applied on the 2 nodes: How to enable updates After you enable the Intelligent Message Filter in Exchange System Manager, to enable Intelligent Message Filter updates, you must create the ContentFilterState registry entry. To do this, follow these steps:1. Click Start,...

Combo No Change and After Update Event
I have a combo box where the After Update event of the combo box is used to reset another control on the form to Null. Sometimes a user will want to reconsider his/her choice in the combo box and make a different selection from what was there before. This is OK as it triggers the resetting of the other control to Null. My problem is - sometimes the user will revisit the combo box and explore the other possible selections in the combo but eventually settles back on the original selection with the result that the After Update event is triggered and the other control value is scrubbed, which i...

Update path to Dynamics GP 10 ..
The documentation says we can move from .. 8.00g73 >> 10.0 Is this refering to the version of Dexterity or Great Plains. We are on .. Great Plains .. 8.00g34 Dexterity .. 8.00m076 Thx a bunch. M. That refers to your GP version. You need to download and apply a service pack prior to upgrading to v10. "Maria" wrote: > The documentation says we can move from .. > 8.00g73 >> 10.0 > > Is this refering to the version of Dexterity or Great Plains. > > We are on .. > Great Plains .. 8.00g34 > Dexterity .. 8.00m076 > > Thx a bunch. >...

update product
updating a product (using sdk) if i update defaultuomid and defaultuomscheduleid will these changes carry through into salesorderdetail, quotedetal ...etc reason i ask is if soemone creates a quote/order -> adds a product -> changes uomid/uomscheduleid ...will they show up correct in the quote/order we had couple of test runs and it doesnt seem to change quote/order and gives an unexpected error when trying to open the quote/order. updating the products table using CRMProduct.Update Method maybe i have to use CRMSalesOrderDetail.Update method too? anyone come across this before? ...

Updating related tables (parent / child) records using VBA
Hi I have a feeling that the answer to this question is going to be a bit messy and complicated but here is the question: I have two tables Activity Summary and Activity Detailed and both tables are related via a primary / foreign key. The Activity Summary table contains our remote servers and what time the Backup Started / Completed and the Backup Status. The Activity Detailed table contains further infomation for each backup that is listed in the Activity Summary table. My question is: as the VBA code scans through our servers and records an entry in the Activity Summary table, th...

every time I use word after last microsoft updates it wont work
After the last auto update from microsoft my word 2007 will not work correctly. it will not allow me to edit and when i try to close it shows a box saying microsoft office has stopped working. I have deleted and reloaded the program but no joy. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. thatmosis wrote: > After the last auto update ...