Latest Exchange Administrator Needed admin.exe = 5.5.2655.33

If any body knows were to download the Exchange Admin (admin.exe Version 5.5.2655.33).  I am having a problem with mailbox sizes being incorrectly diplayed in Exchange admin.  I have dozens of Executives that have mailboxes over 4 or 5 GB and I have no way of correctly reporting there sizes other than using ExMerge.  Please help.....
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Ed,

You will need to call into our Tech Support and refer to the following
Knowledge Base article and tell them that you need the hotfix.

305829 XADM: Incorrect Mailbox Size Is Displayed in Exchange Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305829

--
Thanks,
James Burrage

"Ed @ LNR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If any body knows were to download the Exchange Admin (admin.exe Version
5.5.2655.33).  I am having a problem with mailbox sizes being incorrectly
diplayed in Exchange admin.  I have dozens of Executives that have mailboxes
over 4 or 5 GB and I have no way of correctly reporting there sizes other
than using ExMerge.  Please help.....

0
jburrage (106)

exchange 5.5 #30
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 251016 I was trying to following the instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue but the Kb doesn't show you how to resolve this issue. I found all tracking logs but it doesn't show the sender information. Doesn't anyone have a idea where i can find the sender info? Thanks, Al This issue may also occur if a user from the Internet sends an e-mail message to the public folder, and in the client permissions for that folder, the Default item under Name has anything less than Contributor permissions selected under Role. In this case, the NDR...

OWA denying access to Users, not administrators
Monday morning following a reboot of our SBS2000 server, OWA began denying access to users. User will attempt to sign on at the OWA log in dialog box and OWA will blink and present them with the log in dialog box again. After the 3rd attempt, the user receives a webpage with only the words: Error: Access is Denied. However, for those in the Administrators group, logging on is no problem. If I make a user a member of Administrators, they too can log in to OWA. Users are logging in on a variety of machines from Windows to Mac. Server is SBS2000, fully patched. This occurred af...

Entourage / Exchange Server
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3227010817_5020178 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I work out of a small office (4 Mac computers total) and we all have Entourage/Office 2004. If we install an exchange server, can we set up Entourage so that each person is able to access each other�s calendar�s and contacts. So for instance, if I need to add an item on to someone�s calendar, I can just open it up and check. --B_3227010817...

Infected with Dsq.exe
Hello, http://members.home.nl/hbthouppermans/IE8Malware/ Date of infection: 2 may 2010 It entered my Windows XP X64 Pro Edition SP2 operating system unnoticed. Last windows update was on 21 march 2010 I think... Only thing noticed was misbehaving IE8 for some website ?!?. I shut it down after a few seconds... but apperently to late. (No firewalls, no virus scanners, no spyware scanners running). So far the virus/spyware/malware doesn't seem to have done too much damage ? It only seems to load ads in internet explorer ?!? It showed up in tasklist... I terminate...

No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?
No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to=20 do?=B4Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? Can you install or add another hard disk? Drives are cheap now a days. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1255501c44294$a3ce0f00$a101280a@phx.gbl... No room on partition for more Exchange 5.5 mail ! What to do?�Can't move mail boxes either... Move Storage group? then you need to get another, larger drive and move your database/s to it ...

multiple outlets centralized Inventory needs POS solution
One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Contact your local RMS dealer he can help. Store ops in each location then HQ in warehouse. "Haresh_ahuja" <Haresh_ahuja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21B3A81A-2CDC-42A0-9327-9722661FAA41@microsoft.com... > One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the > outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Haresh, You need a HQ for the warehouse and store op...

date formulas #5
Please help! I have given an example of part of the spreadsheet i am creating to outline my queery: Report in / Reply due / 1 Sept 2005 / 1 Sept 05 4 Sept 2005 / 18 Sept 05 / 14 Jan 00 / etc, / etc, I have entered the following formula in the 'reply due' column: B1 = A1 + 14 which calculates the date two weeks after the date in the 'report in' column. When i drag the formula down so it applies the entire 'reply due' column the cells aut...

help need to match a string
Hi everyone Hope someone have a solution for me. I have a table with product name and price in column a & b in sheet1 I have the formula in sheet2 where I input the product name in A1 an it search the product and give me the price. =VLOOKUP($A$1,Sheet1!$A$1:$B$1377,2,0). It works ok. Here my problem: I have a product name called "HK-2859 plus" and I need this product t be identified if I enter any portion of this product ("HK" or "2859" o "plus"....). appreciate your help Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: Use t...

Help needed with the last hurdle on this project
Hi I've finally reached the limits of my Excel knowledge (what littl there was) and need some help to complete my project. What's missing now is some automation to make what I need to do a lo more user friendly. My problem (for anyone generous enough to tackle it) is posted below. It's a lot of text but it's the most concise way of explaining what want to be able to do. I've attached a file with the Excel work as far as I have been able t do. Thanks to anyone who gives this a crack - it's very much appreciated. Martin PART 1 Take the data from Column A and Co...

SBS 2k and Exchange 2k Help
Hi All I'm having a problem with Exhange 2000. I support an office of about 5 people, and they are running SBS2000 with Exchange 2000, during the past couple of days they haven't been able to send/receive e-mail, and they haven't been able to browse the internet. I initially thought the server was being used for Relaying, however the queues are not very high (about 14 e-mails) and the Telnet tests suggest it can't be used for relaying. When I got there last night the server was fine and after a quick re-boot I sent numerous e-mails to my home account which I received, and I...

Problem moving mailbox between administrative groups
Hi there, We have a big problem. We need to move mailboxes from one adm group to other, and at ramdom we receive a MAPI Error Error moving messages CN=testuser,CN=users,dc=machine,dc=company,dc=com The MAPI call failed MAPI or an unspecified service provicer ID no: 80004005-0000-00000000 The Exchange 2000 organization is in native mode (All E2K) Any thoughts. Thanks in advance -- Gabriel N Argentina ...

Single Singn on to Exchange Mail Boxes
Hello, My site currently runs MS CRM 4.0, Active Directory and MS Exchange server for mail and calendar. We do have a rather strict password policies, where the users are to change their domain password every 60 days. In most cases, the users, 'forget' to also change the password in the CRM to access the Exchange their mail boxes, expecting single sign on as with most of the other miscrosoft software, which every 2 months causes lots of support issues (like workflows not completing, and mail router not being able to access their mail boxes). Is there a way to automate that the ...

ADC #5

cached exchange mode enabled, not receiving email
have found several posts about Outlook not receiving messages when cached Exchange mode is enabled, none of them have solutions. I guess it's not a popular topic. However, I have a user with a laptop who cannot receive email with CEM enabled. As soon as it is disabled, and Outlook is restarted, it works fine. I've seen this before, but on a desktop, so I just disabled CEM. With this being a roaming laptop, I can't opt for the easy out. Does anyone have an answer for this? In news:1144771101.358073.182520@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, carlh@ccsweb.net <carlh@ccsweb....

Exchange web site appear Error in the IIS
Hi i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll up patched is installed on it when i checked the IIS that mornning i had found out that the exchange website folder appear in read Icon with error word so did any body know why its like so and how can i solve it Any support is appreciated Thanks Maged N. Roshdy On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 05:51:08 -0800, Maged N. Roshdy <MagedNRoshdy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >i have at my company a win 2000 SP4 domain , the exchange 2000 SP3 and roll >up patched is installed on it > >when...

view exchange email at home
Outlook 2003 is running in cache mode but when away from the office I can't login with my office profile (not connected to the server). How can I view my email when away from the office? Where is Outlook/Exchange storing my mail on my computer? Outlook/Exchange has a function where you can download your mails int your laptop (I assume you are using a laptop)... It's called offlin something... I have vague memory of the name :p You need to activat it when you are in the office. The other way (which I personally prefer) is Outlook Web Access. Th interface is very similar to t...

asp programmer needed...
Looking for an ASP/SQL programmer to interface RMS to Shopping cart Comersus... email me bh@mvdsl.com Brent, That is just the type of work my company specializes in. If you have any questions or would like more information please give us a call at 320-230-2282. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises 1-888-267-RITE http://www.rite.us "Brent" <sagemaster@mvdsl.com> wrote in message news:eoDecMSNHHA.4244@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Looking for an ASP/SQL programmer to interface RMS to Shopping cart > Comersus... > &...

Administrating an Upgraded Exchange 2003 Server..
This is really a preliminary enquiry... I have to perform an "in-place upgrade" of an existing Exchange 2000 Standard server, this is to take advantage of the max 75GB database size limit offered by Exchange 2003 Server SP2. I have performed a lab upgrade of a test 2000 Exchange Server and it worked perfectly, very straightforward it was too! My problem is that a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) communicates with the existing Exchange 2000 box and the BES box has Exchange 2000 Server Manager installed and working on it. The Blackberry people have posed the question ...

2003 Ntbackup and Exchange 5.5
Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? Thanks in advance. You need to install the Exchange 5.5 admin program on the Win2003 box. This wouldn't be a supported config E55/Win2K3. "Nate" <nnord@maxitd.com> wrote in message news:1148396571.906986.74070@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? > > Thanks in advance. > On 23 May 2006 08:02:52 -0700, "Nate" <nnord@maxitd.com> wrote: >Possible? Anyone doing this? Any issues? > >Thanks in advance. Possibly not supported. The 5.5 admin is not...

Exchange 2003 All Address Lists
In Exchange 2003, under System Manager | Recipients | All Address Lists, I do not want users in Outlook to able to see the default address lists: All Contacts, All Groups, All Users, Public Folders. I would rather create my own Address Lists which contain specific grouping of users. What is the best way to go about this? For example, should I delete the default address lists, and create my own? Yes you can do that. When you say "Groups", let's clarify something. You cannot filter them based on AD domain group membership. You must use an LDAP filter to identify groups...

Exchange 5.5: Reply to all mails send to a specific domain
After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Manfred On 10 May 2005 01:25:58 -0700, "magriii" <magriii@gmail.com> wrote: >After merging with another company we want to inform all mail senders >about the domain name change. I think with Exchange 2000 an event sink >could handle that. I'm looking for an Exchange 5.5 solution. Any ideas >are greatly appreciated. > &...

Rejecting messages that fail RDNS lookup in Exchange 2000
Hello all, new to this group. I have been looking around for information on how to automatically reject messages that fail the RDNS lookup for Exchange 2000. I read in a couple of KB articles that this feature is not included within Exchange. Is there a way, maybe with a utility that someone knows of that would do this? TIA for any suggestions. sjordanmom@yahoo.com (K. Warner) wrote: >Hello all, new to this group. I have been looking around for >information on how to automatically reject messages that fail the RDNS >lookup for Exchange 2000. That's a bad thing to do no m...

Exchange wont send to aol
I have 2003 sbs with exchange installed and running however, I am unable to send to any aol recipients. I acan send anywhere else. The exchange administrator just tells me that a smtp error occured Any suggestions are welcome Thank Stay I'm going to take a guess that you are using a dynamic IP service, right? AOL does not accept mail from dynamic IP's. You must be originating the mail from a static IP. "Stacy McBrien" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7051C960-F013-43E3-8DDF-83B4BF2CCC6A@microsoft.com... > I have 2003 sbs with exch...

Exchange 2003 SP2 Install Problem
Hi, I've experienced this problem with three different SBS 2003 servers. When I install Exchange 2003 SP2 it fails to stop the EXIFS service and this causes the installation to fail. I did think it could be related to GFI Mail Essentials or Security but I've uninstalled both and it still fails. Any ideas? Thanks, Joe On Fri, 5 May 2006 14:25:29 +0100, "Spenceley" <joe@response-it.co.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >I've experienced this problem with three different SBS 2003 servers. > >When I install Exchange 2003 SP2 it fails to stop the EXIFS service...

CTreeCtrl #5
How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use the control for it's check box capability. Thanks, Neil =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBC?= <NeilB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:32FCA05B-36EF-41B2-91B9-5648B3B51EA5@microsoft.com: > How do you disable all selections in the CTreeCtrl. I only want to use > the control for it's check box capability. > > Thanks, Neil > Handle the TVN_ITEMCHANGING message and return TRUE when it's the selection that is changing. But I'm not sure you really want to do that - selection is good feedback t...