Junk E-Mail Lists Error in Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003

I have seen several people post about this error message that comes up
in Outlook, but so far I haven't seen anyone respond.  I am running an
Exchange 2003 server with SP1 and my client is Outlook 2003.  I
installed IMF a few weeks ago, and it appears that this message
started soon afterwards.  I have now uninstalled IMF, but am still
receiving the message.  My end users are getting frustrated, as am I.
There also appears to be an error in the IMF deployment guide about
adding a registry key to increase the list size in Exchange.  It
states to "right click System", but there is no "system" at
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem\
either in the details pane or below the aforementioned registry
location just above "\ParametersSystem\".  Could it be that they meant
"ParametersSystem"???

PLEASE HELP!!!

David
0
xxxx1301 (1)

outlook not good
Help: Since I loaded Outlook on Thursday (as part of an Office 2003 upgrade) I have not been able to find (or receive?) e-mails on Outlook whereas I still receive and find e-mails easily on Outlook Express (which came with my Comcast broadband service) ... any clues as to what I'm doing wrong regarding Outlook e-mail? Thank you in advance for your help. any clues? - not really you dont give any error msgs or? Tried, in OL, Importing yr mail settings from OE? David "william" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:391701c3e297$a9268980$a401280a...

Row cannot be located Error when open POS
When I reinstall RMS 2.0 and its DataBase as blank like stand alone works fine, but when I sincronize data with HQ Server, all seem to be ok until I try to open POS aplication. It show me this message: Row cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been changed since it was last read I have SQL Server 2005 Xpress, MDAC 2.8 Windows XP sp2 This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02B5_01C8682E.9D298F30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Charles, Make sure the same RMS versions are at both HQ...

Help! Can't open my Outlook 2003
Message I get is: Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook Window. The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists. Need suggestion on what to do please. What type of email account do you use? Did it work before? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outloo...

Access 2003 & the Database Documenter
I want to print out some TableDefs as a reference as I work on myapplication code. But I can't find that thing that used to be called the"Database Documenter".Did they take it out of Access 2003 or did they hide it in some differentplace that I am not seeing?Help?-- Peace & happy computing,Mike Labosh, MCSD MCTOwner, vbSensei.Com"Escriba coda ergo sum." -- vbSensei > I want to print out some TableDefs as a reference as I work on my> application code. But I can't find that thing that used to be called the> "Database Documenter".Nevermind, I f...

Help with Mailing Labels
New to Excel and having problems with mailing mailing labels from my list. Any help out there. Jeff Jeff Are you attempting to make labels directly in Excel? It could be done in Excel only, but........ Investigate the use of Word's mailmerge feature to get Excel data to labels and envelopes. Doing it strictly in Excel is difficult and involves much trial and error formatting. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, ...

Outlook closes when opened
Almost every time i try to open my mail in Internet Explorer using Outlook 2003 outlook closes. THe only way i can read my mail is after I reboot and check for any errors in the system. Any answers out there. ...

Access 2000 to 2003 Conversion
Hi, We are about to move to 2003 from 2000. While the Access 2000 file format is compatible with 2003 I wanted to find out if there are reasons we should try and convert all our databases to 2003? Are we going to have any issues if we leave them in the 2000 format and just use them in 2003? Thanks, -- Jonathan Thomas Hampshire County Council The 2002/2003 format is supposed to be faster and more stable than the 2000 format. Microsoft's recommendation is that if everyone is using Access 2002 or 2003 you should use the new format. However, if the 2000 format is working satisfacto...

Outlook 2000 (Win2K Pro) connection problems
Hi Everyone, I have a few workstations that cannot connect to an Exchange 2000 server from Outlook 2000 (Win2k Pro). Access is still available via OWA and everything was working as of this past Friday. I receive a "The logon credentials supplied were incorrect. Make sure your username and domain are correct, then type your password again." error message when the correct credentials are supplied and tried to use this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321652/en-us KB with no success. On my XP Pro workstation with Office 2000, I am able to connect as normal. So far I have tried, re...

help with outlook 2002 XP
I deleted an old exchange server account as it always showed an error when send/receiving. When I did this I lost all inboz and calendar -- can I retrieve any of this data??? Also cannot even send emails as message pops up saying no data files available. ANy thoughts? ...

Outlook 2010 04-19-10
Testing Office 2010 but before using any of the suite need to setup up Outlook first but cannot Import CSV file addressbook from either 2003 or 2007 in to it. Error message "Invalid SAM ID" and following global search it can be done with a "translator" but no one seems to know where to get it from so still cannot use Outlook. Although a beta product Outlook is specifically a communications application but not being able to easily import your contacts makes the application totally useless! I would have thought that MS would have at least made sure that the mos...

List privilege for install, start and stop service on Windows Serv
Hi, Could you help me to find answer for following question please? I need to give rights to one of developers for service installation, starting and stopping. I would like to avoid giving him administrator privileges. Is any way to achieve the goal? This article may help. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc782435(WS.10).aspx -- Regards, Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft MVP [Windows] http://www.microsoft.com/protect "Piotr" wrote: > Hi, > Could you help me ...

Can't see 2 open workbooks listed in the Window tab
Using Excel 2003 When I have two workbooks open I think I should see both of the workbooks listed in the Window tab on the Menu Bar. I only see the workbook file I am in. What can I do to correct this? This is not a question on charting, but let's be nice for a change :-) The 'problem' you describe pops up when you open Excel twice, what might happen when you double-click the file from the Explorer to open it while Excel already is open. It will not happen if you have Excel open and open the file from within. HTH, Henk "TomD" wrote: > Using Excel 2003 &...

Out Going E-Mail STMP
I'm at a new work location operating XP MS Outlook 2003. I can receive mail and surf but unable to send e mail. I spoke to my ISP and they told me I need to change my STMP. My questions is what do I change it too? I know I'm working with an exchange server??? I know its vague, but I'm new to this. Any Help? I found out that I have a T-1 connection. If that helps "Cmac" wrote: > I'm at a new work location operating XP MS Outlook 2003. I can receive mail > and surf but unable to send e mail. I spoke to my ISP and they told me I need > to change my STMP...

rebuild of exchange 5.5 on win2k server
ok, my nt4, exch 5.5, server crashed, setup new win2k server box, installed 5.5, can't do 2k or 2003 exchange yet, no active directory.. only issue is that when installed 5.5 on new box it DOESN'T have SMTP? so inside corporate email works, but not internet email service, which doesn't even show up on the list of services? anyone have any knowledge base article or MAYBE even have had this happen? please SEND HELP... AL In Exch Admin click File\New Other\Internet Mail Service and floow wizard. Al Smith wrote: > ok, my nt4, exch 5.5, server crashed, setup new win2k server...

"Unable to display folder" accessing additional mailboxes in Outlook 2003 as administrator
Article 262399 properly describes the process, however for a new machine with Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 (on console), this right appears to be already granted to all mailboxes. That is "domain"\administrator already has full mailbox access although it appears greyed out on purpose. Deleting and re-adding is not allowed. So, if one logs onto the console as an administrator and adds the additional mailboxes to the exchange server profile, one gets the typical "unable to display folder" when clicking on the mailbox in Outlook 2003. Even though th...

outlook backup #5
my HDD crashed, the technician took the whole disk backup in a new HDD. I searched for .Pst but couldnt locate. Please advise the procedure for locating .pst file, address book & also procedure to import the message & address book in the new outlook. I am using windows Xp (home) & office XP. I have data in both microsoft outlook & outlook exp. First, search within hidden folders to find your PST. Second, do NOT import it. Just reuse it. All you data is in that one file. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm...

Outlook damaged PST file
have run the Inbox Repair tool on what Outlook tells me is a damaged PST file. I do not get an option to repair the file. I have moved the file so that it is not available to Outlook but it still appears in the Mail pane as a folder. I can't remove it. I would just like to get rid of it. If I leave the damaged file so that Outlook can access it I also can't remove it since I get a message that elements are missing. Once you've moved the file, you should be able to right-click the entry in the mail pane and select Close. -Peter "DonBob" <DonBob@discussions.micr...

Losing E-mail Sign on
At times when I get an error message and can't receive e-mails I go to tools/internet/accts/servers and find that my email user name and password are gone-(blank space). I have to re-input the date and sometimes turn the modem on and off. Has anyone experienced the issue where their info has "disappeared" as I detailed? That sometimes happens when Windows Mail has repeated trouble accessing your mail server, possible due to a flaky Internet connection. = The next time you get an error message, right-click on your error = message, copy, then paste it into a reply h...

Missing contacts Exchange 2003
Weid, there are no contacts in the main Contacts folder, is there a way to import them from AD to Exchange 2003? Thanks AD contacts show up in the GAL. Each user has their own private contacts folder. -GT "Tomek" <tomaszch@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7eda0bae.0409180906.1c7c6ce2@posting.google.com... > Weid, there are no contacts in the main Contacts folder, is there a > way to import them from AD to Exchange 2003? > > Thanks ...

named excel lists
I'm somewhat of a newbie, so I may not be asking this question with the correct terminology. I'd like to define a name and attach it to the range of an "excel (2003) list". If I add a new row or column to the "excel list", then the range is suitable extended. How? Try Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage of Dynamic Ranges at: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Look for "Create a Dynamic Range" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "hidden" <hidden123456@hotmail.com...

how to use collapse/ expand fuction in excel like outlook

Every new email
XP Pro SP1, Win2003, Office 2003 Pro SP1 via Assigned Computer Policy in GPO. We had a working Office 2003 Pro admin point for months. We setup a new package to rollout SP1 per MS directions. We simply added a policy pointing to the new installation. Upon the first few end-user logins, all seemed to work as designed. Then all hell broke loose. Some users started having problems attaching Word documents (Word only, all others work) to Outlook outgoing messages. It would throw error 1394 "Invalid characters exist in Application Data". Other users have a very different, yet huge...

System wide SFO error
We have one client installation and our demo install thats having an issue but our live office server is not. In SFO if I goto Account..New Account.. Type Account Name, click on Primary Contact, New Contact, Put the name in and Close I will get this error: Line: 33 Char: 4 Error: 'frmResult_id.length' is null or not an object URL: http://localhost/2525/_forms/QuickCreateReturn/quickcreate.aspx? crmFormSubmitObjectType=2 Like I said we have one client running 1.2 w/ 10 Licenses as a demo and we have our demo laptops that have the same error. However, we use 15 seats of CRM at o...

Form format changed from 2003 to 2007
I have import an application I developed in Access 2003 to Access 2007. All of my forms are now showing up full screen with a tab. Even the small forms, such as the CopyRight, which is supposed to be a small 2” by 3” window. It now takes up the full screen with a tab and my 2” x 3” message on a full screen white background. This is true with all my forms. Is wish to keep the old look and fell until I have time to migrate the forms over. Right now, they look stupid in 2007. Is there some simple property or config setting that will allow my forms to be windows at the size I had ...

Red Crosses
Quite often when I view a sent message in Outlook 2003 there is a blank placeholder with a red cross in the corner. I know that the image is there because it reappears when I forward the message. What is the fix, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Gareth J Dykes <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: > Quite often when I view a sent message in Outlook 2003 there is a > blank placeholder with a red cross in the corner. I know that the > image is there because it reappears...