js scripts in system folder

Hi,

My new antivirus solution, AVG Email Scanner, has reported (as virus)
about 300 .js scripts in the system folder. Is it safe to delete all
js scripts?

Thanks,

Peter

0
Peter

File/"copy to Folder" access
I am not able to find the "Copy to Folder" option, under the File dropdown, when replying (or forwarding) a message. I have tried adding it from the "customize" function, but was unsuccessful. Any ideas? What version of Outlook are you using? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "news.hp.com"...

unable to open your default email folders #2
I now have had two computer develop this problem. After I sync w/treo 650, i cannot open outlook 2003. I get following error. anything I can do to save outlook file(s). I have over 2000 contacts. when I open outlook, i noticed there is no "INBOX" in the "Personal Folders". Any help out there Do they open after are a reboot? It's possible that the Treo has locked the PST file. -- Bill R "slickstuff" <slickstuff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B73C3DC-2389-4410-981C-8326AA7DB53B@microsoft.com... >I now have had two computer ...

We can't use a public folder, we can see it?
I have created a Group mailing folder in 'All public folders', set the permissions for my colleagues. they can see the folder on the navigation page, but cannot see it in the list when they create a new email, why? We are using 2007. Is this a Contacts folder? You'll have to add it to your Public Folder Favorites first. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/292 After that, you can configure the properties of the Contacts folder to show as an Outlook Address Book. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto...

finding all empty excel files in a folder.
have a windows xp directory and in which hundereds of excel fil resides. Some of those files are empty. is there a code any one of yo all have that can search through the entire directory and find al those files and highlight them or move them to another folder. I woul truly appreciate some help here. Thanks. Stasi -- jackm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jackm1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2539 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38872 Stasi, What does "Empty&qu...

Move contacts to public folder
Using SBS2003, I'm looking for a way to move contacts from a private to a public folder, and some references say it can't be done. That's hard to believe though, and it would be bad news for the user who just spent a few days entering contacts into a private folder. I tried sharing the private folders, but she created several private contact folders, but after setting share permissions on all of them only the original contact folder is visible to the other users. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. -- Reply in group, but if emailing add another zero, and remove the last w...

Phantom contact folders appearing in address book list
When I click the To: button on a new email or open the OUtlook address book I have many more contact folders listed in the "Show Nems from the:" box than I have actual contact folders. Most of these are names of folders I have previously replaced or deleted. How do I get rid of the phantom folders names appearing in the lists? I'm running WinXP 64 & Outlook 2003. I sure appreciate your help, John Just remove it. Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address Book > Change… > -- Russ Valen...

increase deleted folder
how Why? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, dt46dt46dt46 asked: | how where is the answer to my question on how to increase the deleted folder? i am new to these typey of groups "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: > Why? > > -- > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > > Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All > unsolicited mail sent to my personal account ...

Junk email folder is blocked by a red "stop sign"
All junk mail is going into my inbox because the Junk Mail folder is blocked. A red stop sign symbol is on top of the folder. does anyone know haow to fix this? ...

Replicated Public Folders now posts not mails
We have recently succesfully installed a replacement exchange server, however all the mail eabled public folders are showing all new mail in as a post rather than an e-mail? This is not really any good for us so was wondering if anyone has any ideas how we can get the folders back to showing new mail as normal e-mails? NB. The folders were replicated from the original server and then removed. There is now only one exchange 2003 sp2 server running on windows 2003 member server sp1. All help much appreciated. Cheers Rich On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:26:25 +0100, <Centra@newsgroups.nos...

Sending Excel files not saving in Drafts folder
When I go into Excel and click file - send to - Mail Recepient (As attachment), fill out the To, subject, etc, then save it without sending it; it will save a draft copy, but puts the draft in the Inbox instead of the Drafts folder. Can this be changed so that it always saves in the Drafts folder? ...

import error: "not a personal folders file."
I exported my contacts from Outlook on my work PC. Now I'm trying to import into my one at home, and I get an error that it is not a valid personal folders file. Any help would be appreciated. I have already made sure it is not read-only. In article <0cbb01c34623$366f2840$a501280a@phx.gbl>, teg@remove.gernon.com says... > I exported my contacts from Outlook on my work PC. Now > I'm trying to import into my one at home, and I get an > error that it is not a valid personal folders file. Any > help would be appreciated. I have already made sure it is > not r...

Outlook 2007 Folder Sharing
How do I share a folder in outlook 2007 "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:513B18FE-DA24-4AD9-B28F-CEE9C33BD04F@microsoft.com... > How do I share a folder in outlook 2007 Do you use an Exchange account? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] If you are using an Exchange acct, here are the steps: Sharing sub-folders Details: To share a folder that is not directly beneath Mailbox - user name, like the Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, or Journal folders, you must do the following on each folder that is higher in the folder tree. ...

Error when opening the system settings (currency, organisation)
Hi I've set up CRM 3.0 and everything seems to work fine, but when i got to SETTINGS > ORGANISATION SETTINGS > SYSTEM SETTINGS I got an error message " Error, Contact your system administrator for more information" other part of the settings are workink like SETTINGS > ORGANISATION SETTINGS > Auto Numbering What could be wrong? Is this directly on the CRM Server itself? Running over HTTPS? Does reports work? Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Michael Buholzer" wrote: > Hi > ...

REPOST
Can anyone explain or point me to a link with information on why the MAPI Public Folder tree is "homed" to a specific Admin Group (First)? I am now in Exchange Native mode and it hasn't allowed me to segment the PF hierarchy between admin groups. I am very curious why in 5.5 sites had their own PF hierarchies but Admin Groups now do not. I had planned on multiple Admin Groups managing their own MAPI public folders so this throws a serious monkey wrench in the admin delegation design. Any advice/help is much appreciated! ...

Taskbar Envelope for Different Folders
Hi All, I have a POP email address downloading to the standard Inbox Folder (Gmail), the boring stuff is then filtered in Outlook to various other folders such as mailing list subscriptions. The important email stays in Inbox. The question is : can I do something with the envelope in the taskbar to distinguish which folder the new mail is in, for example a different colour for new messages in Inbox? I dont mind what the solution is - just something where I can look at my PC and see if I have new 'important' mail or not (ie stuff in the Inbox). Many Thanks Oliver SYSTEM: ...

Synching Outlook Folders for use on Multiple machines
Hi Does anybody know if it's possible and if so how, to make my Outlook folders available on two machines either by updating live over a network or by synchronizing? I was wondering if there was any third party software available to do this or if anyone knew some clever way of sharing the .pst files? Thanks See if the information on the following page helps: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:2a5a...

Adding Telemarketing feature
One of the areas in the CRM most of my clients feel being neglected is the Tele marketing area. Telemarketing cannot be treated as a campaign as it is a complex task by itself. The Telemarketing script is also an feature that people are interested to see in MS CRM -- Jony Lawrence ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based New...

Running Exchange 2K3 System Manager and Outlook 2K3 on the same XP workstation
In order to run the Exchange 2003 System Manager, on the same machine that I'm running Outlook 2003 on, which version of MAPI32.DLL should be in the System32 folder and which version should be in C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr? You need to jig around with locations. See: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;266418 for what to do. >-----Original Message----- >In order to run the Exchange 2003 System Manager, on the same machine that >I'm running Outlook 2003 on, which version of MAPI32.DLL should be in the >System32 folder and which version should be in ...

help please: public folders Service Unavailable and c1030af3
Hello, Exchange 2003 on a 2003 SBS. I'd like to change some settings on our public folders. When trying to open the node folders/public folders in Exchange System-Manager I get the following error: ID-Nr.: c1030af3 "the service used by the public folders is not running"... (translated from german) All exchange services are running. Our public folders are working (in Outlook). In Outlook Web Access I get the following error when clicking on public folders: HTTP/1.1 503 Service not available All other OWA-Features are working. We are using https with a selfcertificat. But t...

Unhandled script exception?
I opened Employee Maintenance window and i selected an employee but this message appeared: "unhandled script exception: Script 'GetSeniorityDateForEmployee' not found. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_CALL" How can this message disappear? Thanks! ...

Import Folder Names From Explorer to Excel
Hi all, Please help me figure a way to import hundreds of folder names from Explorer into Excel without doing it individually (that's a lot of copy-paste!) Thanks Hi bob the following code was poste by Bob Phillips 2 hours ago. It may help you: Frank --------------------------- Here is one way. It outputs the directories to a worksheet, indented as to their levels Dim FSO As Object Dim cnt As Long Dim level As Long Dim arFiles Sub Folders() Dim i As Long Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") arFiles = Array() cnt = 0 level = 1 ReDim ...

Folders and Files won't delete
I use WindowsXP with IE8. I have hundreds of folders and files in my windows directory that I did not put there. These folders and files all begin and end with a $ sign like thus = $NtUninstallKB822603$. How can I delete these please? -- Jack Nation Those are placed there by the windows updates. If you don't ever plan on having to uninstall a security update, you can delete them. You say they won't delete. How did you try to delete them, and what was the error message when you tried? "Jack Nation" <jnation@mchsi.com> wrote in messag...

Where is the sent items folder?
Just had Outlook 2000 installed on computer, used to using old outlook, where is the "sent items folder"? Newbie <Newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just had Outlook 2000 installed on computer, used to using old > outlook, where is the "sent items folder"? Inside the PST along with all the other Outlook folders. -- Brian Tillman Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure what PST is, but I presume that its the column to the left that contains My shortcuts, if correct, believe me there is no "Sent Items" folder showing there now--it goes...

Mail-Disabling a public folder in Exchange 2K3 SP2
We've recently come across an issue where we need to mail-disable a mail-enabled public folder (to reclaim it's smtp address). I haven't had much success in finding the appropriate way to remove mail configuration from a public folder for E2K3 (I like the idea of the commandlets in 2007). I'd like to find a way that does not include deleting the folder as it is quite heavily populated and to move everything to a temporary location and then move it back would be a pain. Obviously if there is no other way I'll move forward with that but I figured I'd run it past those ...

Exch 2003, able to use Send As or Send on Behalf in public folders OWA ??
we have users at various divisions/sites that were thinking of having them use OWA only but will need to "Send as or Send on behalf of" in OWA for public folders. is that possible ?? if not anyone have a "workaround " ?? thanks gang ! On 13 Feb 2007 07:28:49 -0800, "Biglou" <louiem@gmail.com> wrote: >we have users at various divisions/sites that were thinking of having >them use OWA only >but will need to "Send as or Send on behalf of" in OWA for public >folders. >is that possible ?? > >if not anyone have a "workaround...