isinteg reports configuring tstmgr failed : ecBadVersion

we have lost our mail after NAV did it's worst.

have performed eseutil /p and /d as suggested elsewhere

now get error from isinteg

help please

Update - have now sorted this thanks

Custom Item list report
I used to have an custom item list report that I used with our scanpal scanners for inventory, my computer crashed and when we reinstalled the RMS software I most have lost that report. Does anyone have this report available? or can someone tell me how to get it? Help!!! Thanks! ...

Reports - front and back
I have received a new report request - and I'm stumped (again).The front page contains page header, detail section of text fields that can grow, page footer.The back page contains page header, detail section of boilerplate text, page footer.The page headers and footers are different on the front and back, but I have the code - thanks to this forums participants - that handles it.The dimensions I'm using are: top and bottom margin = .5 inch; page header = .5 inch; page footer = 2 inches. That should leave me 7.5 inches in the detail section - which I've doubled to handle the front...

HELP! Send Mail Fail, WHY??
One of my user was able to send and receive mail find when he is at home using his cable modem. When he is at his son's home at VA he was able to receive mail but not send. This happen to him in a couple other places but not all the places. Does anyone know what is going on with my exchange 5.5 server or is it the ISP at where he is at is the problem? Thanks YH Yieng Him <yhim@mail.med.upenn.edu> wrote in news:BBDE50BB.545F%yhim@mail.med.upenn.edu: > One of my user was able to send and receive mail find when he is at > home using his cable modem. When he is at his son...

Invoices Applied to Cash Receipts Report
Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client that needs to print this information out and give it to their customer. On Jun 8, 4:38 pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a report in GP 9.0 that shows the invoices that were applied to a > cash receipt? I can find this information in the Receivables Transaction > Inquiry by Customer, but I cannot print it out. I have a client tha...

Crystal Reports in VB.NET Express Edition
Hello, I have a quick question. I am currently using VB.NET Express. I need to use Crystal Reports (Crystal Report Viewer, etc.) in the application I am working on. The only issue - since I am using Express Edition, I am assuming that Crystal Reports is not included. So my question - can I purchase it? Or, do I need to acquire a retail box of Visual Studio. If so, which versions has it? Thank you PM "PM" <PM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAD26F5B-68BD-485F-84C0-B0443F91F19A@microsoft.com... > Hello, I have a quick question. &g...

Can't change Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service
Guys, I tried to change the Enterprise Configuration RUS from System Manager and I received an error 80004005 server not operational. I ve used ADSIEdit to check for the servername but the CN=SERVER object was not there.Is there anything I can do Our Exchange Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service is still pointing to old server, this is making the whole environment very unstable. Your help is most appreciated. Environment: Exchange Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 -- Buchi ...

Printing reports with no data
Actually the title of this question is a little misleading, sorry. This should be fairly simple. I run 5 different reports for 2 different shifts based on certain product catagories that were produced the previous day. Sometimes there is data for those reports and sometimes not. Instead of the report opening in preview, I would rather just have a MsgBox pop up that says there's nothing to report. Other than date and shift information, I'm pulling up the product SKU, description of the product, start and end time, qty and so on. please help! Thanks Bill R. -- John 3:16 "Fo...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

Oversized reports in Advanced financials
Hi, I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it prints on land scape with legal size paper. Anyone had any success in this situation before? Please advise -- Manager Why aren't you using FRx to generate the report? "pancho" wrote: > Hi, > > I have customized a report to show 12 months of operations on B. Sheet and > P&L in advanced financials. However, I cannot control the printing so that it > prints on land scape with legal size paper. ...

OWA 2003
We have a recurring problem with Outlook Web Access on Exchange 2003. When users try to attach a file to a message, the "browse" box appears normally, allowing them to choose a file to attach, but when the try "attach" it, they get this error: Action canceled Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable. This happens most of the time. Even from within the office at LAN speed it occurs. I've tried this, and sometimes it will succeeds after multiple attempts (so it's not a permission problem) other tim...

Send/receive, operation failed message outlook 2002
Hi, I am receiving a message stating operation failed, with my 0utlook 2002 pro. When I go to tools, send/receive, and click on my account, I can send and recieve, but I cannot do it from clicking on the send/receive on the toolbar, and the auto send/receive does not work. My email settings are set up correctly, as I can receive my test emails. I tried repairing and uninstall/reinstalling outlook, but it did not fix it. Thanks! See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312354 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS&...

Replace Option Group Value from form with text in report header
Hi all, Question: How can I convert the numerical option group value from a form to a string value and place it in the control source of a textbox in a report header? I have a form used to 'build' reports: users choose a query, a report, and then the rest of the controls on the form are used to build a 'where' clause for the DoCmd.OpenReports statement attached to a command button which opens the report based on all the user's choices. I've tried creating a variable on the report in the declarations area and then using a select case statement in the 'open&...

If Insert Fails, then Update
Hi Everyone, I have a table that I want to INSERT the entries into another table, easy enough with an Append Query, but if the insert fails, due to duplicate keys, I just want to update a few fields. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance for your kind consideration Pat. Pat Backowski wrote: >I have a table that I want to INSERT the entries into another table, easy >enough with an Append Query, but if the insert fails, due to duplicate keys, >I just want to update a few fields. Sounds like a two step process. First, update the existing records: UPDATE tbl2 SET tbl2.fa = tbl1.fa ...

How do I show hyperlinked images opened in a report
I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've deleted it's picture property. I Coded the Detail Section F...

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

Taskpad Dragging Fails
I've accidently sorted my Taskpad and I can no longer drag my tasks. Would someone please tell me how would get my dragging ability back? I"m using Outlook 2002. Thanks, Jeff ...

Crystal Reports 9 Timeout 04-28-06
I have read all of the posts related to Crystal timing out or hanging when reports are run against large datasets, but there doesn't seem to be any real solutions out there for CRM 1.2. I have a client that adds about 100,000 new opportunities a quarter and upper management needs to be able to run some reports that show all of the opportunities in nice little bar charts. Aside from the max db results trick, is there anything that can be done for a 1.2 installation? As an aside....it seems there a huge number of posts dealing with problems for Reporting Services. Is reporting really better...

Label designer / configuration
I am trying to customise my labels and in the field options "unit of measure" is not there. I am hoping someone can tell me how to add an extra field on a label?? Any help on this would be much appreciated. Gist, Its not in the latest version either. Go into CustomerSource and put in a suggestion. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/customersource.mspx -- * "GasT" <GasT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9A2B119-60B2-45AF-8ECF-48246663631C@microsoft.com... I am trying to customise my labels and in the field options "unit of measure...

Have Hyperlinks to be in opened state in a report
I am a beginner at this using Access 2003. I am a newbie to access and I was wondering how I can show hyperlinked images opened in a report. I have viewed other threads and it seems possible, but I can not figure it out. I currently have a table with over 2000 records and up to 6 hyperlinked fields with images to each record along with other data. The reports will be based off querries for a few records at a time. Please help! I really need help with this one. This is what I've done: Added an Image control to the report. After I added and saved the image control, I've delete...

Item Movement History Report
Hi, I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History Report in HQ. Thanks and Mery Christmas Javier Barcelona,Spain What report r u talking about? the Item Movement report in HQ already has StoreID and StoreName as filters, and as far as i know, Item Movement History report is only in SO not in HQ "Javier Coll" <Javier Coll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA4D68FE-13E7-432D-A989-D028FAEAE20E@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I need a new filter for (Store Id or Store Name) in Item Movement History > Report > in HQ. > &g...

Inventory Turnover Report Calculation Seems Incorrect...
We are running GP version 9.0 and I noticed the results from the inventory turnover report are incorrect. Regardless of what item I run the report for the results are including in the Qty sold YTD sales from Dec06. This is causing the turnover # to be incorrect also. Is this report including Dec06 sales in error because the Dec06 ending inventory #'s need to be used in the calculation of the 2007 turns? When did you do your inventory close at the end of 2006? It sounds like it might have been done early in December rather than at the end of the month. -- Richard L. Whaley Auth...

I think i need a formula for my reports...
What formula do i need to insert so that when in my various reports they will automatically fill in a Job Name or Adress. for instance: I have an access hub that is standardized, but it gets put to use for 7-10 different Jobsites. I would like all the reports that my guys want to print out to automatically have there job information at the top. so i need a formula that is basically, 'make this word be whatever word is inserted in to this table(or query).' I have a section that they do first that is job set up, so when it populates, i want my many reports to populate for them. ...

Tax report and purchase / sales accounts used
Hello, One of my clients requires a Tax report =93justification=94, in other words a report (or cube, or smartlist, it doesn=92t matter) which would, for a given period, list the tax transactions and the sales / purchases accounts used for each tax transaction. So if you have a PM invoice with this distribution : Vendor acc 1165 Purch acct 1 100 Purch acct 2 800 Purch account 3 200 Vat account 1 (15%) 15 Vat account 2 (5%) 50 And the VAT transactions being Code Tax amount Purch amount P15 15 100 P05 50 1000 The report needs to be able to say that...

Configuring Exchange 2003 to resolve outbound email
Exchange 2003 server on lives on 2003 domain hosting its own DNS: The box that runs AD also runs DNS. This Exchange server resolves internal mail fine. External mail just sits in the queue stating that the remote server did not respond to a connection attempt. 1. I configured external DNS servers through the Default Virtual SMTP server connection. No luck. 2. Created an Internet mail SMTP connector with default option to use DNS to route to each address. Used Wizard for this configuration. Still no luck. We have 2 different forests, 1 corporate the other (this is the one I’m having pro...

update fails
Every time I try to install KB979906 a MS update for net framework 1.1 sp1 it gets half installed then I hear the HD growl and it fails to install. Keeps coming back as a needed update. Any thoughts? SG Should have mentioned this: running XPpro sp3 with manual update install. This update comes back almost immediately as "updates are ready for your computer" message. "shakey" <NOONE@NOWHERE.NET> wrote in message news:up%23FZp0DLHA.1996@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Every time I try to install KB979906 a MS update for net framework 1.1 sp1 > i...