Is there any way to use outlook forms in public folders through OW

No.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"You''ll never walk alone" <Youllneverwalkalone@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:DCF3575C-B329-4375-8977-C4ECDE9045A4@microsoft.com...

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems