Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector?

Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector?

Thanks

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:31:27 -0500, "john doe" <johndoe@johndoe.com>
wrote:

>Is there a user limit for the Exchange 2003 Pop3 Connector?
>
>Thanks

I would ask this in a SBS newsgroup since Exchange 2003 itself does
not come with a pop connector.
0
adavid (8731)

First Try at Creating a User Form
I have exhausted my search abilities to find an answer to what should be a simple question. I created a user form that pretty much duplicates the built in Data Form. The major difference is that it does not contain all of the fields in the data base -- just a few of them and it doesn't have all of the controls only a Next and Previous control as well a Close. The form is just what I want but I can't figure out how to get it to display the values of the fields when I open it. That is the first problem.. I want it, like the built in form, to show the values of fields for each recor...

can I rename echange 2003 server with ease
Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? Thanks In news:11A23EBE-DDF2-4E62-BAEA-0BBF51D70B9C@microsoft.com, Johan <Johan@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Is it difficult to rename exchange 2003 server with 5000 users? > > Thanks Not difficult at all if you don't mind that Exchange will break. ;-) It's impossible to rename an Exchange server without breaking Exchange. Does that answer your question? Why is there a need to rename your Exchange server? In any event, if you HAVE to rename it, you'll have to either migrate to a new s...

Exchange Developer Edition
I have a copy of Exchange 2000 Sever Developer Edition that was part of Office XP Developer. Is this a full blown version ? We have tried to Install it. Actually the installation is not the problem, can not keep it running. MTA Stacks fail to run. Other services also fail to run. Clogging up the Application Log of the Event Viewer with all kinds of errors, etc... TIA, SD ...

Forwarding Using Mail Enabled Users
Are there any differences forwarding mail to an external recipient using a mail enabled user vs a mailbox enabled user forwarding to a contact aside from the fact that the mail enabled user doesn't have a mailbox? In news:eRPSivG0FHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl, Steve Fukumoto <steve.fukumoto@necsam.com> typed: > Are there any differences forwarding mail to an external recipient > using a mail enabled user vs a mailbox enabled user forwarding to a > contact aside from the fact that the mail enabled user doesn't have a > mailbox? A mail-enabled user has an external...

Outlook 2000 client locks up when logging into an Exchange 2000 server
An outlook 2000 client locks up when trying to logon to an Exchange 2000 server.Apparently the user was using outlook when the server was rebooted. Once the Exchange server came back up, the outlook client would hang upon trying to connect to the exchange server. Is there a file which resides on the client with cached information about the clients exchange account? If so where is it located? Typically Outlook would usually just timeout, will Outlook start if using safe mode, can you open another user Outlook profile on this computer or open this problematic profile on another computer. ...

public calendar- users can only view items they added????
hi lovely people, i'm trying to get my head round creating a public calendar, a year planner for the business with our small 1 server domain. we just got sbs 2003 after many years of a decrepid nt4 thing, its quite a culture shock!!! anyways here is my question... i've created a public folder calendar. i did this through outlook 2003 in my administrator account. i added numerous events to this public calendar fine and dandy from the same account. now, i can add to and view this public calendar quite happily. my problem is, i can add this new public calendar to any other user ac...

Programaticly / Automaticly save email attchments in exchange
I am looking for a soultion on how to automaticly save (detach) email attachments sent to a specific email address(mail box). The action would talke place on the exchange server when the mail arrives and would be put into a specific directory Can this be done with a script? Can this be done with VBA? If so, may I have a code sample. I apreacete you help. Regards, Peter ...

Dropdowns in Word 2003
I have created a dropdown in Word 2003; the text exceeds the field length and the text that is beyond that field length is getting cutoff on the document. Can I widen the dropdown field? How can I correct this issue? Thanks! See http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>...

Multiple users #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed a home/student version of Office. My wife installed the same and unfortunately used the same of the three product codes. Every time she uses this I get kicked off. I uninstalled Office and re-installed with the idea of entering a different product code, but it never asked for a product key code. The program is fully working, except when my wife starts using hers and I get kicked off again. How do I fix this? See step #4 here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/install/index.html#resetkey -- HTH |:>) Bo...

Exmerge (Exch 2003)
It seems that I have to alter the security permissions on the mailboxes in System Manager if I want to use Exmerge to import PST files. The only way to do this, for the Administrator, is to remove the "Inherited rights" - am I opening a can of worms doing this? What exactly do I need to do to import PST files using Exmerge on the actual server? TIA. Either grant yourself Send As and Recieve As permissions at the target mailbox level (using AD Users & Computers in "advanced view") or do it using ESM (requires you set the "show security tab" reg key) or u...

Can office small business 2003 be upgraded to professional 2007
I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business version? John in MN wrote: >I have Offise Small Business 2003 and need to upgrade to 2007 or newer. Can >I upgrade from Small Business version to the Professional Version and have >all the programs of 2007? Or can I only upgrade to the Small Business >version? > > Yes you can upgrade to Office 2007 Professional and the good news is...

Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]? Outlook 2003 SP1 sending through wrong account, no hotfix planned ?
Hi, I have discovered today that my Outlook 2003 SP1 is sending some e-mails from the wrong account (because the recipient sees "on behalf of" that I am not using) and after spending a couple of hours searching in Google I have found the following thread where Jeff Stephenson [MSFT] posted some useful information: http://groups.google.es/groups?hl=es&lr=&threadm=3C3F7F03-B617-47B9-894A-AF242EE6BC13%40microsoft.com&rnum=10&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dmicrosoft.public.outlook%2B2003%2BJeff%2BStephenson%2BSMTP%26hl%3Des%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN%26scoring%3Dd To summarize, the prob...

Filtering Excel 2003 Charts to a date range
I have multiple charts that we look for trends on over 1-2 year time frames. Is it possible to have a chart show all the data that has been entered and when looking at the chart have a date range data to format that range differently. What I am trying to do is we have weekly or montly meetings, in these meetings I would like to show all the additional data differently that has been added since our last meeting, while showing accumulative data in a different format. The easiest way to get different formats is to use different series. If you had one series, you could use autofiltering to...

inbox limit
>From earlier postings I gathered that there is a 2GB limit on the Outlook Inbox's PST file. I think there is a limit of 64,000 messages as well. How can I increase this limit on MS Outlook, on MS Windows XP Professional computer. Thanks, Yasaswi Can't increase it when running Outlook 97 thru 2002. (Its hard coded into the application) Outlook 2003 is the only version that breaks this bearer with a new PST file format. Out of the box it has a software limit of 20GB (unknown item count because performance basically degrades after a bit). This file size limit can be increased...

Maximum number of SMTP addresses per user
Hi we use an antispam filter that using ldap to determine if an email address is valid before it reaches our exchange servers. This is very effective and reduces the ammount of spam we receive. The system does not send bounce backs if an address is not valid. What I have been asked to do is to send find a way to send a message back to the sender when someone emails an address of an employee that has left the company to inform them to contact our customer services department. The only way I can think of doing this is to create a mailbox that has multiple smtp addresses on it that has an...

Cannot send message thru POP3 connection
My email works fine when I connect using my exchange server account, but when I out of office and connect my exchange server using POP3 connection, I can receive email without any problem but I keep receiving undelivery note as follows when I try to send mail to account not on the Global address book. Please help. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 07/01/2004 10:02 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: gareth@hotmail.com on 07/01/2004 9:58 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-I...

Exchange 2000 outlook 2000 folder permissions (Urgent)
We have just noticed that one of our directors calendars can be seen by all staff. We set permissions at the calendar level in outlook for people to be reviewers. We granted full mailbox access via exchange 2000 only to his secretary. Which permission on the mailbox might cause this to happen we need to turn it off immediately so that only his secretary can see the mailbox calendar -- Kath "We set permissions at the calendar level in outlook for people to be reviewers." This means they can review the calendar content. There was a bug allowing people to even see private c...

Article 327378
I am confused about the article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327378. After applying the changes mentioned in the article , how long will it take for the new mailbox limits to enforced? Which registry entry is the amount of time it will take for the changes to take effect? Thank-you Kevin At most it will take two hours. Every two hours Exchange refreshes it's cache of directory items. At that time it pulls down, among other things, all new mailbox limits. You can force this by restarting the Information Store. Teo -- Teo Heras MCSE, CCNA Blog: http...

Import MS Word 2003 Table to Excel
I have a word document that has many tables. I need to take each table and put them into one cell in excel if possible. I have several test documents that I was able to transfer the information from Word to Excel in a row per record. I need to keep the tables with their respective row(record). Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

reading pane in outlook 2003 #2
i prefer not to use the reading pane and have it switched off but it seems its configured seperately for every folder, is there an overall control for the reading pane in outlook 2003 so you can just switch it off for all folders? You can do this by changing the default Messages when all folders are still in this default view. Otherwise define a new view and apply it on first use of the folder. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "jas0n" &...

Creating a simple form in Outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3FAEF.C4CC0AA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can someone walk me through how I would set up a simple form in Outlook, = that when sent, the form would be in active visual mode when received by = a recipient? I don't find the help very helpful. I.e.... how about as an example it would ask the question "What day = would be best for you:". To the right of that I would like a simple drop = down menu that would have the choices Monday to ...

2003 won't sychronize
I recently upgraded to Office 2003 from Office XP (2002). My laptops were set to synchonize on exit so that the user could view all mail while off line. I can't get it to automatically synchronize on exit in 2003. It looks like all the settings are right but nothing happens. I even deleted the OST file and created a new one but nothing is syncing ...

Backing up Exchange 2003
Hi all, I am backing up an Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003. I am trying t backup up the system state should I do this through my Veritas 9. software or should I do it through the NT backup with Windows 2003. My problem with the Veritas software is that it wants to use Volum Shadow Copy which I want to switch off. Any advise would be greatly appreciate - fe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com...

User accidentally removed Microsoft CRM hierarchy in Outlook
How do I get it back? ...

Outlook 2003- pauses for a few seconds every few keystrokes
Hi- this problem is making Outlook unusable for me. It happens with both my Windows XP machine and Vista laptop, using the same data on both machines (but not the same PST file- I synced twice with my Palm. I notice that the PST file is only a few megabytes, however, so it's small when the problem happens. In addtion, I tried deleting everything and starting from the beginning, just loading up one part of Outlook at a time to see where the problem is-- seems like it occurs when I start approaching around 300 contacts (I have about 500 contacts total), or as I ramp up my calendar ...