Internet Mail Service Problem

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50

Hi Team,

For quite sometime my Internet Mail Service for Exchange 5.5 get stopped =
of its own. My present environment setup is:-=20

    1. I have 5 Exchange administrative console located at 3 three =
different building.=20
    2. My OS is Windows 2000 Server with SP4
    3. Exchange 5.5 with SP4=20
    4.Running NAV for Exchange built 2.18=20

After going through application logs, I found following Event ID 12800, =
4182, and 4102:

Resolution is mentioned below, but problem is store.exe version which is =
mentioned in hot fix is lower then what I have-=20

XADM: The Internet Mail Service Stops and Event ID 12800, 4182, and 4102 =
Error Messages Are Logged

View products that this article applies to.=20
This article was previously published under Q325939=20

SYMPTOMS

If the Internet Mail Service receives a malformed inbound Internet =
message, the Internet Mail Service may log event ID 12800, 4182, 4102, =
and 1001 error messages in the Application event log, and then stop =
responding. The error messages are logged in the Application event log =
in the following sequence:=20

EventID : 12800
Source : MSExchangeIS
Type : Error
Category : Content Engine
Message processing failed because there is not enough available memory =
(8007000E-F2000200).

EventID : 4182
Source : MSExchangeIMC
Type : Error
Category : Internal Processing
An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail =
Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server. As a =
result, the message in spool file MM0XK5MC will be retried when the =
server is restarted.

EventID : 4102
Source : MSExchangeIMC
Type : Error
Category : Internal Processing
A serious error has occurred while trying to send mail into the Exchange =
Information Store. The Internet Mail Service is being shut down.=20

EventID : 1001
Source : MSExchangeIMC
Type : Information
Category : Initialization/Termination
The Microsoft Exchange Internet Mail Service shut down successfully=20

RESOLUTION

A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended =
to correct the problem that is described in this article. Apply it only =
to computers that are experiencing this specific problem.

To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to =
obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support =
Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the =
following Microsoft Web site:=20

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dfh;EN-US;CNTACTMS

NOTE: In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support =
calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines =
that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support =
costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not =
qualify for the specific update in question.

Component: Information store

The English version of this fix has the file attributes (or later) that =
are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files =
are listed in coordinated universal time (UTC). When you view the file =
information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference =
between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time =
tool in Control Panel.

      Date
     Time
     Version
     Size
     File name
    =20
      JUL-15-2002
     18:32
     5.5.2656.60
     2,626,832
     Store.exe
    =20

NOTE: Because of file dependencies, this fix requires Microsoft Exchange =
Server version 5.5 Service Pack 4.=20

STATUS

Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft Exchange =
Server version 5.5.=20

MORE INFORMATION

After you apply this fix, the message that causes the Internet Mail =
Service to stop responding is moved to the archive folder.=20

It would be great help if you could help me in this regard.

regards,
Ajai Jain
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff background=3D"">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Team,<BR><BR>For quite sometime my =
Internet Mail=20
Service for Exchange 5.5 get stopped of its own. My present environment =
setup=20
is:-&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. I have 5 =
Exchange=20
administrative console located at 3 three different building.=20
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. My OS is Windows 2000 Server with=20
SP4<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3. Exchange 5.5 with SP4 =
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
4.Running NAV for Exchange built 2.18 </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>After going through application =
logs, I found=20
following Event ID 12800, 4182, and 4102:</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<DIV><BR><FONT size=3D4>Resolution is mentioned below, but problem is =
store.exe=20
version which is mentioned in hot fix is lower then what I have- =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><STRONG>XADM: The Internet Mail Service Stops and Event ID =
12800, 4182,=20
and 4102 Error Messages Are Logged</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><BR>View products that this article applies to. <BR>This article =
was=20
previously published under Q325939 </DIV>
<DIV><BR>SYMPTOMS</DIV>
<DIV><BR>If the Internet Mail Service receives a malformed inbound =
Internet=20
message, the Internet Mail Service may log event ID 12800, 4182, 4102, =
and 1001=20
error messages in the Application event log, and then stop responding. =
The error=20
messages are logged in the Application event log in the following =
sequence:=20
<BR></DIV>
<DIV>EventID : 12800<BR>Source : MSExchangeIS<BR>Type : =
Error<BR>Category :=20
Content Engine<BR>Description:<BR>Message processing failed because =
there is not=20
enough available memory (8007000E-F2000200).<BR><BR>EventID : =
4182<BR>Source :=20
MSExchangeIMC<BR>Type : Error<BR>Category : Internal=20
Processing<BR>Description:<BR>An error was returned from the messaging =
software=20
the Internet Mail Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft =
Exchange=20
Server. As a result, the message in spool file MM0XK5MC will be retried =
when the=20
server is restarted.<BR><BR>EventID : 4102<BR>Source : =
MSExchangeIMC<BR>Type :=20
Error<BR>Category : Internal Processing<BR>Description:<BR>A serious =
error has=20
occurred while trying to send mail into the Exchange Information Store. =
The=20
Internet Mail Service is being shut down. <BR><BR>EventID : =
1001<BR>Source :=20
MSExchangeIMC<BR>Type : Information<BR>Category :=20
Initialization/Termination<BR>Description:<BR>The Microsoft Exchange =
Internet=20
Mail Service shut down successfully <BR></DIV>
<DIV>RESOLUTION</DIV>
<DIV><BR>A supported fix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only =

intended to correct the problem that is described in this article. Apply =
it only=20
to computers that are experiencing this specific problem.<BR><BR>To =
resolve this=20
problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix. =
For a=20
complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and=20
information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site: =

<BR></DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dfh;EN-US;CNTACTM=
S">http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dfh;EN-US;CNTACTMS</A>=
<BR></DIV>
<DIV>NOTE: In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for =
support=20
calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines =
that a=20
specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will =
apply to=20
additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the =
specific=20
update in question.<BR><BR>Component: Information store<BR><BR>The =
English=20
version of this fix has the file attributes (or later) that are listed =
in the=20
following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in =
coordinated=20
universal time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is =
converted to=20
local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the =
Time Zone=20
tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.<BR></DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE class=3DMsoNormalTable cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 =
border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter><B><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>Date</SPAN></FONT></B></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter><B><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>Time</SPAN></FONT></B></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter><B><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>Version</SPAN></FONT></B></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter><B><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>Size</SPAN></FONT></B></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#cccccc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dcenter><B><FONT face=3D"Times New =
Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>File name</SPAN></FONT></B></P></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD bgColor=3D#f4f4fc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>JUL-15-2002</SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#f4f4fc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>18:32</SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#f4f4fc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>5.5.2656.60</SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#f4f4fc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
      size=3D4><SPAN>2,626,832</SPAN></FONT></P></TD>
    <TD bgColor=3D#f4f4fc>
      <P class=3DMsoNormal><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
      =
size=3D4><SPAN>Store.exe</SPAN></FONT></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><BR>NOTE: Because of file dependencies, this fix =
requires=20
Microsoft Exchange Server version 5.5 Service Pack 4. <BR></P></DIV>
<DIV>STATUS<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in Microsoft =
Exchange Server=20
version 5.5. <BR></DIV>
<DIV>MORE INFORMATION<BR></DIV>
<DIV>After you apply this fix, the message that causes the Internet Mail =
Service=20
to stop responding is moved to the archive folder. <BR></DIV>
<DIV>It would be great help if you could help me in this regard.</DIV>
<DIV><BR>regards,<BR>Ajai Jain</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C49F0B.EE172F50--

0
ajai.jain (1)

How to Automate Word mail merge from AC2007?
I'm trying to do a Word mail merge from Access 2007 -- populating a Word 2007 template with data from recordsets built off queries. The problem I'm having is the current code creates each letter as a separate Word doc. I need one big Word doc with page breaks between each letter. The code uses nested loops - the first recordset rst has the list of people, the second rstBkm has bookmark data. Question: How to get this code to create one Word doc with page breaks between letters rather than each letter in a separate Word Doc? Thanks in advance. [abbreviated code below] ...

Date problem #5
I am wanting to work out the time difference between two dates. Lets say 1/1/2000 to 10/4/2003 I want the answer to be displayed in a years months and days format. The answer to the above would be reported back as 3 years 3 months and 9 days. Is this possible to do? Any help is appreciated Andrew Hi Andrew, Chip Pearson explains how to do this here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 28, 12:28 am, "@Homeonthecouch" <m...@home.com> wrote: > I am wanting to work out the time difference between two dates. > Lets say 1/1/2000...

Calendar appointments dissapearing (Auto Accept Agent problem?)
I'm having a wierd issue where a meeting organizer will not me able to see a meeting they booked on their calendar but the meeting will still show up on the attendee's calendars. If I look at the meeting from the attendee calendar the organizer still shows up. Sometimes the meeting will stay for the organizer but they can't modify the meeting (no tracking tab, acts like they are an attendee instead of the organizer). This doesn't happen every time, in fact it happens a small amout of the time. We have the auto accept agent running and the organizers list the conference room...

Merchant's Thoughts On Windows Embedded Point of Service?
Microsoft has released a new operating system called Windows Embedded Point of Service [1],[1.1] which can be thought of as a downsized Windows XP intended for vertical markets such as retail, hospitality and others with platform differences documented at MSDN [2] and the Embedded Team Blog [3] where those that developed the platform will be discussing and documenting goings on. What are merchant's opinions? <%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwauke...

New Problem
In 2007: In a form I created a button, used the wizard to set it to go to next record when clicked. When I click it, I get this: The expression ON CLICK you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Ambiguous name detected: PRINT_CLICK. Now, if I wrote the VBA/Macro, I could understand it not working if I made a mistake, but this button was generated by ACCESS and doesn't work. Same problem with Previous record button and Save Record button. Thanks in advance, Vito On 13 May 2010 16:00:59 GMT, Vito wrote: > In 2007: > > In ...

how to route messages using the internet and not the VPN c
Hi, we are currently in the process of evaluating exchange 2003 in the past we used 3rd party POP3 mail servers for each office, so each office also had it's own MX record no problem that way..BUT now we implemented AD and one of the exch2k3 server is the US is holding the Primary dns MX record for the company the same MX record that we want everyone else to use ( i.e someone@company.com ) regardless to which office they are located in. when the mail is being intercepted on the primary mail server, it's routing itself via the AD GC's servers internally on the vpn connection, becasu...

Authentication mode
Hi: Currently I have installed the MS CRM 1.2 Server on a server that host another application(sharepoint portal server & project server), this application requires SQL Authentication for work,but CRM requieres Windows Authentication Mode; at least the CRM implementacion guide document recommends this type of authentication, is there any way for work with both applications on same server ?. Microsoft CRM can work with SQL in mix mode authentication. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm San Francisco, CA "Rafael Diaz" wrote: > Hi: > >...

how can I move the e-mail accounts from outlook 2002 to an other computer
how can I move the e-mail accunts from outlook 2002 to an other computer same program?? ...

mail merge in word 2000
Been trying to link a simple 4 column excel db to do a mail merge in Word. Tried following the help instructions, and finally reached the point where I could "insert a merge field" after realizing they left out a number of steps in the instructions. However, when I do enter the mergefield, the only thing I get is "Error! No bookmark name given." There is no mention of "bookmark" in the instructions, no explanation of what a "bookmark" is in this context, and now way I can figure out what the blasted software is talking about. Anybody go...

Problems with Access 2000 reports in Access 2003
Hi, we have a sent out a 2000 format access database to a client running Access 2003. When trying to open any of the reports they get an error - "the openreport action was cancelled" - Not sure if they get this by running the report from the database window or if it's only when done through a form (buttons that run docmd.openreport when pressed). Is anyone aware of any issues that may be causing this? I couldn't find anything elsewhere on the MS site. Thanks - Angie P.S. the reports work fine in 2000 and XP. ...

Outlook Connector Hangs or Chugs While Sending Mail
Just started running Outlook 2007 w/ Outlook Connector. Everything (I guess) "works", but whenever I send mail, Outlook hangs anywhere from 30 secs to a few minutes. And some of the time it slows down WinXP so much that I can't do anything until the mail is sent. Have tried disabling virus scan, firewall, and Windows Search. Very annoying and frustrating! Almost ready to switch from Live Mail because of this. Brian G;111299 Wrote: > Just started running Outlook 2007 w/ Outlook Connector. Everything (I > guess) > "works", but whenever I send ...

OFFSET problems in dynamic range
Hi, I'm having the strangest problem with the OFFSET function. I have 5 dynamic ranges in my worksheet. Aimline =OFFSET('Weekly ORF'!$F$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$F:$F)-1,1) Sessions =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$D$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$E:$E)-1,1) WCPM =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!$G$4,1,0,COUNTA('Weekly ORF'$G:$G)-1,1) Date =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!Aimline,0,-1) Date2 =OFFSET ('Weekly ORF'!WCPM,0,-1) The problem is that the two names for Date and Date2 keep reverting to =OFFSET ('Excel Template.xls'!Aimline,0,-1) and =OFFSET (&#...

can't send Entourage mail
5/4 List members: Today when I tried to send several messages using Entourage I received the error message "This message does not conform to RFC2822 Standard". The messages are still sitting in the Outgoing box. This has never happened to me before. I'd appreciate any insights into why this might be happening. I've verified the Microsoft Office 2004 database - no change. I'm working on a MacPro Intel Mac. Thank you in advance for any help. Sincerely, Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: It means the system does not like the Header of the message. Chances are, ...

OnGetMinMaxInfo problem
Hi, I added an OnMinMaxInfo() function to my dialog so i can set the minimum tracking width and height for my dialog, I added this prototype to my dialog class: afx_msg void OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI); Then I added this function to set the min and max values: void CMessDlg::OnGetMinMaxInfo(MINMAXINFO* lpMMI) { POINT min; min.x = 200; min.y = 200; lpMMI->ptMinTrackSize = min; CDialog::OnGetMinMaxInfo(lpMMI); } It compiles but i can still resize the dialog to a smaller width/height, Any help would be apreciated :) Thx in advance, Thomas "Thomas" <Da_QuiK@fake...

out of office to internet
We r using sbs2003. Out of office only works internally even I've enabled out of office responses for internet from System Manager. any idea is appreciated.. In ESM, under Global Settings/Internet Message Formats. kazi wrote: > We r using sbs2003. Out of office only works internally even I've enabled out > of office responses for internet from System Manager. > > any idea is appreciated.. -- Text from most Windows dialogs can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS. Free productivity applications suit - www.openoffice.org Free Internet calling - www.skype.com Free SQ...

Urgent Question Please Help: Credit Card Setup Problem
We have an urgent question regarding credit card setup/cash receipts/bank rec We understand that in Great Plains when setting up a Credit Card to be used by a Customer, it must be setup as a "Bank Card", not a "Charge Card", in order for the transaction to hit Bank Rec. However, we mistakenly setup all the Credit Cards as "Charge Cards", therefore after posting Credit Card Cash Receipt transactions in Receivables, the transaction does not appear in Bank Rec for us to perform Bank Deposits. Please Please Help!!! Is there any way to "fix" those pos...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

FRx E-Mails
Hello: A client is getting an "FRx 32 error" and keeps getting kicked out of FRx, whenever she e-mails a report to someone. Otherwise, she is able to use FRx just fine. And, it seems to be just happneing on her workstation. And, the e-mailed financials transmit just fine. It's just that she gets this error everytime she e-mails, and she is using Outlook so it is MAPI compliant. For now, she is simply sending the e-mails manually by adding the frd files from the IO_Data folder as e-mailed attachments. But, can anyone recommend a way to elimninate this nuisance error. ...

Disabling the "Track in CRM" feature when composing E-mails.
I installed the CRM3.0 client on my machine yesterday to work with our corporate version of CRM. However, every time I compose, reply, forward, respond to e-mails, it is automatically getting "tracked in CRM". I do NOT want this for every e-mail, so how do I turn it off??? I looked everywhere, and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! In the web client click tools > options, then select the tab activities. At the bottom you can select which message to track all or only those with a tracking token. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer A...

Multiple copies of E-Mail messages
I am using Outlook 2002 (10.4219.4219) SP2 with a Windows XP Professional operating system. Just in the last couple days I've started to experience a problem with incoming e-mail messages. I use Outlook to retrieve e-mail from at least four different accounts, from at least two different servers. When I receive a new e-mail message that is addressed to one of these e-mail accounts, I get two extra copies of that message, and each of these extra copies are addressed to two of my other accounts. So what I end up with is three copies with three different TO: addresses. This only happens ...

WindowsCE problems
I have some problems building application for Pocket PC (MDA1), maybe someone could help me. I have these two problems: -I need to create modal dialog box, but after creation sometimes I need to access it (in response to system calls) and show some messages... what is the best way to access modal dialog box while it's running? -is there a way to change colors of single items in list-view control ? Currently, when I'm using SetTextColor before each InsertItem, color changes but for all items in list-view (CListCtrl) :\ Is there way make this work? I'm using Microsoft eMbedded Visu...

e-mail address for the office
I need to have one e-mail address for all office use. There are 2 ways. If a make alias - distribution group I can get e-mail, but when I Reply mesg then it's going from user mailing address (not from office@...). 2nd way. I made extra user with e-mail address office@..., I gave rights for this user accnt and this address to users accounts (as addictional mailboxes). I'm getting messages on this acc, but when I'm trying to send something, I don't have permission. Give yourself full mailbox access, send as, and receive as, to be able to open mailbox in Outlook as additio...

Unauthorized outgoing mail
Hi every one I recently find something terrible in my system. Special types of spam are sent mail to unknown domain without any notification. This is the story: One of my mail address is from "GMAIL" thanks to its power full spam filter and outlook junk mail I have no spam in my "IN BOX" folder. But spam report about their status from my computer, I find this when I check "sent mail" folder form "gmail" account. There are many sent mail in the following forms: To: itsoca_1987@ENDYMIONSYSTEMS.COM (or other e-mail) Subject: Not read: Best improvemen...

how do i count mails with time and date
i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like time and date on responded "Bhanu C" <Bhanu C@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F0F08B1-3302-43F9-B2F8-5FE1BEC99A9B@microsoft.com... >i have a helpdesk , i would like to know the tracking all mail , as like >time > and date on responded Why not just look at the InfoBar? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/customfields.htm - specifically the replied time section. If needed, you can copy rows to excel and compare dates etc. -- Diane Poremsky...