Internet Mail Queue

In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail
awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and
others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations
that I did not send e-mails to.  What is this?
0
jeffs1 (2)

Your server is sending (or trying to send) an NDR or read receipt to a
sender. Probably to a spammer.

Jeffs wrote:
> In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail
> awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and
> others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations
> that I did not send e-mails to.  What is this?

0
lanwench (7567)
12/2/2003 1:35:19 AM
Is this a bad thing or is it normail?  Is there anything I
can do or need to do to stop this?

0
jeffs1 (2)
12/2/2003 1:43:58 AM
It's normal. :-)

jeffs wrote:
> Is this a bad thing or is it normail?  Is there anything I
> can do or need to do to stop this?

0
lanwench (7567)