Internet incoming message don't get to some recipients

Hi

I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this
situation:
Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others are
not
able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message (not
attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and
some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others don't.

"Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients"

Thank You for your help.

0
jbisono (25)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:29:14 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this
>situation:
>Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others are
>not
>able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message (not
>attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and
>some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others don't.
>
>"Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients"
>
>Thank You for your help.

Enable Message Tracking and then track a test message.
0
adavid (8731)
2/2/2006 9:37:45 PM
I already have the tracking log enabled.

What should I look in ? I read the log from yesterday(02/02/2006) there I
can see the SMTP address from the sender but it tells me nothing.

Thank You.

"Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:29:14 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do>
> wrote:
>

> >Hi
> >
> >I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this
> >situation:
> >Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others
are
> >not
> >able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message
(not
> >attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and
> >some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others
don't.

> >"Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients"
> >
> >Thank You for your help.
> >

> Enable Message Tracking and then track a test message.

0
jbisono (25)
2/3/2006 8:44:44 PM
I already have the tracking log enabled.

What should I look in ? I read the log from yesterday(02/02/2006) there I
can see the SMTP address from the sender but it tells me nothing.

Thank You.

"Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:29:14 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do>
> wrote:
>

> >Hi
> >
> >I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this
> >situation:
> >Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others
are
> >not
> >able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message
(not
> >attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and
> >some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others
don't.

> >"Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients"
> >
> >Thank You for your help.
> >

> Enable Message Tracking and then track a test message.

0
jbisono (25)
2/3/2006 8:46:10 PM
On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:46:10 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do>
wrote:

>I already have the tracking log enabled.
>
>What should I look in ? I read the log from yesterday(02/02/2006) there I
>can see the SMTP address from the sender but it tells me nothing.
>
>Thank You.

It should tell you what path it took.

>"Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:29:14 -0400, "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >Hi
>> >
>> >I'm running exchange 5.5 sp4, I'd like to get some help to solve this
>> >situation:
>> >Some recipients are able to recieve Internet incoming message and others
>are
>> >not
>> >able, I mean the same message. so what I do is to send a test message
>(not
>> >attachment included) I set many recipients in the To Field in Outlook and
>> >some of these recipients are able to get the test message and others
>don't.
>> >
>> >"Not rules are implemented in the Outlook Clients"
>> >
>> >Thank You for your help.
>> >

>> Enable Message Tracking and then track a test message.

0
adavid (8731)

HELP! I can't go to my desktop, much less get online
I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it presents me with a place to type a password-and I never have set a password to get into my computer. How do I avoid this because it is my computer and I'd like to use it. My system is Windows XP, IE8.-Thank nYou for your help, I'm typing this on someone elses computer. James Moore Larry wrote: > I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing > the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it ...

How to get 5 digit accuracy beyond the decimal point.
A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. I am using Access 2003. You can't use Currency, then, since that's a hard-and-fast limit of the Currency type. Try using the Decimal type. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:afg9i.12785$2v1.2433@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net... >A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. > > I am using Access 2003. > ...

Unread deleted messages
Hi, [Outlook 2003 SP1] When I delete messages without reading them (obvious spam, for instance) they show up in my "Unread Mail" folder. Is it possible to change this behaviour? Thanks, Jan Roelof jr_de_pijper@hotmail.com <jr_de_pijper@hotmail.com> wrote: > When I delete messages without reading them (obvious spam, for > instance) they show up in my "Unread Mail" folder. Is it possible to > change this behaviour? The "Unread Mail" folder is not actually a true folder. It's a search folder which just displays all unread messages no matt...

Internet Connections / News Updates Money 2004
I know that my internet connection works. I can view webpages with IE and also Money 2004. When I click on the update now links the message says that it goes through but the updates are not showing up. Also, when I am trying to setup my passwords for my bank accounts it needs to connect to the internet but It says I have no internet connection set up. I am using Adelphia Cable as my ISP. I contacted them and they say it is not their end why Money cant connect. I was given a cd to automatically setup my internet I did not manually configure anything. If you know anything about th...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

Look at these internet patch which comes from the Microsoft Corporation
--zejtksvqiumb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="abcinqedi"; type="multipart/alternative" --abcinqedi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tfhmovijgwwywvget" --tfhmovijgwwywvget Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these ...

No content in message field anymore
For the last two days when I open my email client I see no content in the message field. Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper right hand corner. When I click the paperclip I have the choice of a txt file (which will not open up) or an htm file which will open. This is driving me crazy and I don't want to get rid of windows mail...any suggestions on how to fix this? Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time. =20 Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

Import raw MIME messages
Hi, Is there a way, or utililty, to import raw MIME messages into Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express? I would like to preserve the base64 encoded attachments, too. I have searched Usenet newsgroups with Google Groups, and I have searched SlipStick.com. I just cannot finding anything, but I cannot believe there is not an existing solution. Thanks, Lee You might want to try Redemption http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/ (will require the ability to write code on your part). "Lee C." <noSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:tKudnTxM_OkMLTfcRVn-sA@comcast.com... > Hi, Is...

Colour code messages only to me
Hi I am running Outlook XP. There is a rule that can be set to colour code emails that are sent only to me, but what it actually does is colour code emails that only have me in the To: line of the email. If an email is sent to me and CC's in someone else, the rule treats this as a mail sent only to me. How do I set the rule so that it colour codes a message sent solely to me? Thanks in advance ...

modeless message window in a regular dll?
Hello community, I have written a regular dll that should just show a status window. The problem is that I have no control over the application calling the dll. The application should not be aware of the status window. The window should just be modeless (it shouldn't block *any* application GUI) and it should show a status message. If possible, it should have a Close button. The dll uses a worker thread for requests from the application and it uses a UI thread for socket operations. Note that I use MFC in the dll (which could make it more comfortable to create the window - or - on the ot...

macros are disabled message but macro security is low
I just installed Office 2003 and am trying to record/run macros in an Excel worksheet. I can record a macro, but when I open Tools/Macro/Macros..., the Edit, Create, Delete, & Options buttons are grayed out. The Run and Step Into buttons are active, but when either is clicked, a message "Macros are disabled because the security level is set to high......" is displayed. The secruity level is NOT set to high, however. I have tried every setting from high to low, with no effect on the error message. Any help would be appreciated. This is the first time I have tried to us...

How to get full directory path from SHBrowseForFolder()
Does anyone know how to get the full directory path from the return value of SHBrowseForFolder()? Thanks, Ivan hi did you tried the code i posted earlier.. esle find here hi try the following snippet code BROWSEINFO binfo; char szFolder[MAX_PATH]; CString csCaption; csCaption="Select Destination folder "; memset(&binfo,0,sizeof(binfo)); binfo.hwndOwner=m_hWnd; binfo.pszDisplayName=szFolder; binfo.lpszTitle=csCaption; binfo.ulFlags=BIF_RETURNONLYFSDIRS; LPITEMIDLIST pidl=SHBrowseForFolder (&binfo); int iRet=SHGetPathFromIDList(pidl,szFolder); // The varibal...

Wrong message displayed
If I move messages to another folder (archive), then go back to read the message, it shows one message, no matter which one I select. It doesn't display any of the other messages. Where might this 'archive' folder be located ? 1. Storage folders 2. Email account If 2, is this a pop3, IMAP, or Hotmail(Http) account ? -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "Marlon Medina" <MarlonMedina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93E6F96B-3619-4491-ADEA-DC84385C3374@microsoft.com... > If I move messages to another folder (archive), then go bac...

email error message
I opened my windows mail earlier and I had a genealogy program CD in my drive E (that I had just installed). Ever since then - whenever I try and open an e-mail... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E:. ) At the top of the box it says.... WinMail.exe - No disk- If I click Cancel or Try Again - the same box keeps popping up. If I just click continue - I can open the email. How do I fix this - it is very annoying to have it pop up with every email. Thanks so much! It happens when you try to open an emai...

Using mail merge for nametags, how'd you get 8 diff. on each pg?
How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print them, just a whole page of each. Thanks "juliehrbacek" wrote: > How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them > out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print > them, just a whole page of each. > > Thanks This is the same question that has brought me here. I've been trying to figure it out for over 2 hours now and am about ready to pull my hair ou...

How many screen pixels get rolled when rotating mouse wheel?
Does anyone know how to determine the vertical distance (pixels) scrolled by each rotation of mouse wheel on any scrollable client window? Rob "Rob" <xiwenm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1139327086.880141.44320@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know how to determine the vertical distance (pixels) > scrolled by each rotation of mouse wheel on any scrollable client > window? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/userinput/mouseinput/aboutmouseinput.asp You will have to convert from lines ...

Getting Reminders when Outlook is not started
I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? Thanks in advanced! Chaz Xaos <chazperx@yahoo.com> wrote: > I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, > then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will > allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? I don't know of any program that will perform is job when it's not running, do you? -- Brian Tillm...

Lifetime Planner Projected Income
Under my "Career" in the Lifetime Planner using Money 2K7 Home and Business, it is not calculating my projected annual increases correctly. Not even close. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 19:30:01 -0700, cpa10house <cpa10house@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Under my "Career" in the Lifetime Planner using Money 2K7 Home and Business, >it is not calculating my projected annual increases correctly. Not even >close. > >Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? You are either inputting your data incorrectly, or possibly ...

[more of a 'c' question really] Converting doubles to strings without getting scientific notation
Hello hello.. I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets small the string appears in scientific notation ie 0.02 become 2e-02 Is there another conversion routine I can use to prevent this? I have a not terribly scientific customer who would prefer a straight forward decimal display. Thanks "Zardoz" <thing@thing.thing> wrote in message news:122lvvkvicks85nka58iugok64ba0plpem@4ax.com... > Hello hello.. > > > I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets > small the string appears in scientific notation ...

OE Message Download Problems
I opened OE 6 and closed it while the program was still downloading messages. Though the download completed, I am unable to locate the messages on my computer or on the web-based email server. Any ideas as to where the files may be located on my machine? Thanks. ...

creating a recurring reminder email message
I want to create a reminder message that gets emailed to a distribution list on the same date every month. How can we do that? ...

Messages from Children ?
Hi guys, What's the best way to handle this: I have a CWnd derived class that I use as a child window in either a dialog box or a CWnd-derived view; and I want to handle mouse message that occured within the child. I can put mouse messages (OnLButtonDown, etc.) in the child then route them to the parent but then parent won't know which child sent it. Or, I can make a custom mouse handler in the parent, like OnChildLButtonDown() that the child would call with it's ID but that seems a little sloppy. I'd like to do it like the notification messages other controls send like CEdit...

Newest message arrives first
When I click "sync" the newest message on the Verizon server is delivered first. I want the oldest message on the server first. How do I change this? Thank you. "Main Nerd" <Uphome@ranch.com> wrote in message news:0D273E59-B4AF-48B0-B0A8-C32372EFC943@microsoft.com... > When I click "sync" the newest message on the Verizon server is delivered > first. I want the oldest message on the server first. How do I change > this? > Why are you seeking this behavior? All of your new messages should arrive within seconds, and ...

Delete Messages Folder Outlook 2003
When I try to emptly the 'Delete Files' folder in outlook 2003 I get the following message: -- "This messanging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook."---- I have restarted outlook several times and have re-booted my computer a few times and I get the same message. Can anyone help me to resolve this situation? Ted Jamison <Ted Jamison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I try to emptly the 'Delete Files' folder in outlook 2003 I get > the following message: -- "This messanging interface has retu...