Internal messages bouncing after server\domain migration

Greetings,

Any message created under the old domain bounces on reply because Exchange
is trying to use the old AD info to route the message. Is there a way to
safely change this? This will be a non-issue after all the old threads are
exhausted, but it is a pain to have to readdress everything instead of just
hitting reply. And help would be grealty appreciated - Thanks
0
b1naryman (5)

Move mailboxes from original Exchange 2003 server
I am moving from 1 Exchange 2003 server to another - due to horsepower. Do I still need to go through this - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931. I am just moving resources one server to another and deleting / uninstalling the original Exchange 2003 server. Thx. Yes you need to follow that article if you intend to remove the first server. Nue "YONAS" <yonas@msn.com> wrote in message news:evQWaBQhGHA.4284@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I am moving from 1 Exchange 2003 server to another - due to horsepower. Do >I still need to go through...

Outlook crashes when deleting messages
Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp Try some of the steps listed here, it could be one of your emails is corrupted: http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/deletemessage.htm -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Leonard Rowe" wrote: > Outlook 2003 restarts itself when I delete any read messages , can someone > give me a clue as to why this happens , am using winxp >...

Message-Broadcasts
Dear all I'm a little desperate... I have a Dialog, containing 3 graphs. I want a graph to broadcast the current x-axis settings if it changed. Each graph should decide by its own wether it wants to rescale its axis. Therefore I thought about broadcasting a windows-message. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it. I already tried some time - but I'm afraid I was far off... Could anyone please give me a hint (small sample-code) how it could work? Thanks... Pascal pascal.steiss@gmx.ch wrote: > Dear all > > I'm a little desperate... > > I have a Dialog, con...

Export messages error while initializing NAPI.
Greetings, I am trying to export my messages from one box to a new one. I click File>Export>Message> I get, 'This will export messages from = Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange.' Click OK, and I get this error message, 'The export could not be = performed. An error occurred while initializing MAPI.' Using Outlook Express 6. Windows 2000 Pro. Thank for any help. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan Do you have Outlook installed? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All un...

SQL Server Timeout Error when searching for KB-Articles
Hello Community, i got an "SQL Server Timeout expired" Error when searching for KB-Articles in either the Webclient or Outlook. Environment: Windows Server 2003 R2 SQL 2005 + SP2 CRM 3.0 inkl. Update Rollup 1 Hey Mark, just a thought, as I'm going through some things with NTEXT fields and having issues in cirtain cases. Is it possible that some of the knowlege base articles have "Copy/Pasted" text from another application into the KB article? I've noticed on a few occasions with the NTEXT fields of notes and history/activities that when people are copy...

Exchange 2003
Howdy: We ahve recently migrated from an existing WinNT4/Exchange 5.5 Installation to a new Win2k3/Exchange 2003 mixed mode installation. All went well with the first server install but I am having problems installing the second and getting it to accept mail probably due to the reasonably complex computing environment. In short: All external mail is first handled via one of six UNIX servesr which does a look up and forwards the mail to the appropriate server in the format user@server.domain.com. This worked well enough with a single server, for the average Exchange customer the UNIX would...

CRM 1.2 unable to add users in OU but domain root OK.
Hello. I am having trouble adding users to CRM 1.2. If I try to add a CRM user from an OU in the domain with deployment manager or the web GUI it fails. If I add a user to CRM from the root of the domain the user is added fine to CRM. In our test environment I was able to add users to CRM that are in OU's in a test domain without any trouble. Any ideas? Thanks!! Mike ...

Solver internal error sensitivity report
Hello, I use the solver add-in in the German version of Excel 2007. When I try to generate sensitivity reports I get an error message: unexpected internal error. The generation works once when I uninstall and re-install the add-in. Obviously it is not an option to re-install the add-in for each sensitivity report... Any ideas what the cause may be? Any suggestions how to solve the issue? Thanks. Patrick ...

2K3 server w/ Ex2K3 shuts down very slow
I have a new 2K3 server running Exchange 2K3 and no other software yet. When I shutdown the server with Exchange running it takes over 11 minutes. If I shut down the Exchange services before shutting down the server shuts down in 2 minutes. In the application log it shows errors with event id 8026 and 8250. The knowledge base articles on those errors arn't much help. Does anyone have any ideas? I have the same exact problem every time I restart. From what I have found on this issue, it appears it's one of those things that MS claims can be ignored. Whatever MS! Hopefully ...

How Migrate mail account from SendMail to Exchange 2003
Hi... a new infrastructure has been created,new domain in Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003. I need to migrate the mail accounts that are in a Sendmail to Exchange Server Some idea or suggestion? If you are using Outlook with Sendmail, export the user mailbox to PST file. Once you have the users Exchange Mailbox created, import the PST file into the Exchange Mailbox. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "[TkT]" <TkT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5E545A6-35E8-4F42-8FE0-E43469F21B0A@microsoft.com... > H...

deleting all rules from the server
Is it possible to delete all of a users message rules from the server? We had to restore a mailbox the other day and now the user's rules are in triplicate. We've tried to delete them from the client but when they sync to the server they come back. The user wouldn't be adverse to losing all of their rules at this point if that is necessary as every mail sync gives an error that the rules don't match - even after telling exchange which set of rules to keep. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 12:17:27 -0800, KatLongo <KatLongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible t...

How do i leave a copy of a mail in a server
Hi, I have been using outlook beta version i tried to leave a copy of mail in a server but i dont think so that the option exists in it . Please help in this Thanks Balaji.S http://www.serverintellect.com/support/email/outlook-leave-on-server.aspx Balaji wrote: >Hi, > >I have been using outlook beta version i tried to leave a copy of mail in a >server >but i dont think so that the option exists in it . >Please help in this > >Thanks >Balaji.S -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook-setup/201...

outlook 2003 asks for domain logon credentials
I have 1 user only that is prompted for his domain user name and password when he goes to open outlook. It has the lastest SP for XP pro(IAW with MS instructions) The account was set for normal password authentication. and this is the ONLY user account that is having a problem. (both domain user and exchanges accounts have been deleted and recreated) Does anyone have any ideas???? "Ron" <Ronald.kapise@rheinmain.af.mil> wrote in message news:c7f601c438c3$e78a1160$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone have any ideas???? This is definitely controlled by the profile on th...

OWA receive error message "An error occurred while trying to empty the deleted items folder"
Hello, I have a user encounter a problem in OWA (Exchange 2003 SP2) When the user try to "Empty the deleted item" in OWA, it show an error message "An error occurred while trying to empty the deleted items folder". It occurs intermittently, do anyone have any idea on it? Thanks a lot.. Best regards, Chris ...

Exchange 2007 and multiple domains
Need some help with Exchange 2007 and multiple domains... If you run Exchange 2007 and host multiple domains and having problems with OOF (http://www.pro-exchange.eu/modules.php?$1&name=News&file=article&sid=686) Is implementing a UC (SAN) Certificate in Exchange the only sollution? (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa997633.aspx) ...

Software requirements on protected servers with DPM 2010
Is there the same requirement on the server I want to protect with DPM 2010 as with DPM 2007? (Regarding OS,SQL,Exchange versions and service pack level) hi Johnz Check if the link: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2007/07/16/dpm-and-production-server-pre-requisites-exhaustive.aspx helps? Regards, Venkat[MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "johnez" <johnez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:400BDA13-0DCB-49A1-B166-53A0C2F47614@microsoft.com... > Is there the same requirement o...

OWA Access through Different Domain password
I have two domians lets call them DOMAIN1 and EXCHANGE All the user logon to their XP clients authenticating from DOMAIN1. Exchnage Server 03 SP2 is running on Windows 03 in a different domain EXCHANGE Both the domains have a trust relationship. The way this is setup is I have created similar users in both the Active Directories and given Full Mailbox Access to user DUMMY in DOMAIN1 on DUMMY in EXCHANGE. This way when the user login to their XP they don't have to authenticate again for Exchange, just like the way its suppose to be. Now I have this issues with this setup. In order t...

Data Migration Framework Installation Problems 02-08-05
Hello When attempting to install the Data Migration Framework to our dev server I am able to run through the enitre wizard using the defaults. The program thenstarts the Loading Data Migration Framework page which runs for aprox thirty seconds then takes me to the final screen with the following: "The wizard was interupted before the Microsoft CRM Data Migration Framework could be completely installed. your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again." if I do run setup again I get the same scenario. I am running the set up...

Enable "A program is trying to send" message in Outlook
I have several users who use the FRx Drill Down Viewer to e-mail reports. Some of the users see the following Outlook error message on sending a report: A program is automatically trying to send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this? I've been asked to ENABLE this error on those PCs who don't already see it. The users want to prevent accidentally sending reports if the "Enable e-mail" checkbox is left on in FRx Viewer. The FRx and Outlook versions are identical on all users. Both sets of users are local admins on their PCs. The antivirus versions are differ...

Two messages being scanned
When I send a single email, I notice two messages being scanned by Norton Anti-virus, but only one in the outbox. ...

mail not deleted off server
I am using Outlook 2002 on Windows 2000 Pro accessing a POP3 server. Mail is no longer being deleted off the server. Just keeps being downloaded again and again. I have: - tried repair option - uninstall/re-install - wiped out and compacted mail files - deleted all rules - cussed, swore and jumped up and down I have also set up Outlook Express to rule out ISP. Express has no problem removing mail from the server. TIA, Rick "rick campbell" <rick_soup@ rogers.com> wrote in message news:lxgCc.465343$Ar.147937@twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com... &g...

CRM Server Setup Error
I unnistall CRM 1.0 When i attempt to reinstall CRM, select existing database. In the next Windows appears this message: "Microsoft CRM Setup could not find valid organization on chosen database. You need to have at least one organization before installing MSCRM." The server is Windows 2000 Advance+SP4, with Active Directory. I not unnistall SQL, and the dataBases. Help??? I am also experiencing the exact same issue. I uninstalled CRM and deleted the associated OU. "Microsoft CRM Setup could not find valid organization on chosen database. You need to have at least one ...

Error connecting Outlook 2007 to exchange server.
Hello, I'm trying to conect my outlook 2007 to exchange server 2003 but it gives me an error displaying that the exchange computer might be disconected or I'm having network problems. The computer I'm trying to conect is registered in the domain and I'm using the correct account. The client computer has been formated and before all worked fine. I have other computer clients with outlook 2007 that work fine with exchange server with accounts that have the exact same privileges that the one I'm trying to use. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks ...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server #3
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...

Exchange Server Missing?
When I attempt to open Outlook (just installed 2002) why does it try to open Microsoft Exchange Server? What is this and how can I get Outlook to open correctly? Usually the first thing outlook will do is ask to configure an account. If there is no information to be lost in the existing profile, a new outlook profile may be in order. -- ~jason k ________________________________________________________________ please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom remember to check http://www.technet.com and http://www.google.com ____________________...